Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Vote_lcapLost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Voting_barLost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Vote_lcapLost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Voting_barLost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Empty
PostSubject: Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)   Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:34 am

A 16 year old girl dressed in a dress coloured black and white, the colour splitting down the middle slowly opened her grey and blue eyes, blinking at the sky above her before she slowly got up, looking around and noticing she was in an empty alleyway "w..what happened?" she muttered as she rubbed her head, looking to her hands and feet "how did I get here? I don't remember how I got here..." she said to herself quietly 'well thankfully we do!' yelled a harsh voice in her head 'now now Ellenia it's not her fault, she did take a bad fall' said a more calmer and softer voice 'oh, hello you two, glad you're still here' said the girl in her head before she slowly stood up 'you were at the shelter then all of a sudden something spooked you and you ended up flying all the way here, suddenly you seemed to go to sleep and you fell here, but don't worry, I've checked and nothing seems to be broken' said the soft voice.

Once the girl had gathered herself and fully realised where she was she peered out of the alleyway and looked around to the people passing by "you think they'll notice me?" she muttered 'yeah, best try looking like them' said the soft voice 'jeez, you couldn't figure that out in the first place?!' said the harsh voice 'whats got you wound up Ellenia?' thought the girl 'nothing!' yelled Ellenia as the girl sighed before she went back into the alley before her clothes started to morph into black jeans, a white t-shirt and black trainers, her wings also shrinking small enough to hide under her shirt before then walking out of the alley and joining the other people walking down the street, trying to act completely normal and not talk to herself as well as staring at the ground, trying to hide her mismatched eyes.

Last edited by EmmiEmmz on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)   Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:50 am

(Mind uf I join?)
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)   Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:01 am

[I don't mind at all ^^ anyone can join, the more the merrier.]
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)   Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:17 am

(arighto.)

A crook ran away, a lady's purse in his hands.Suddenly, a blur moved in front if him,stopping to reveal a short,thin boy with spiky blue hair."Where do you think you're going,crook?" Groaning,the baddy raised his pistol."Get out of my way,Teen Titan.I ain't got time for you."Toji tilted his head."What's that again?I know a other Titan told me bout it..."The villian fired three times.Blurringly miving his arm, Toji caught the small metal pellets that emerged."Oh yeah.A gun,that's what its called.You shouldn't be using that,you know,its not nice,or fair."Blurring forward, Toji lightly punched the baddy in the chest,arms,and knees,abd then tapped his head.As the crook fell down,paralyzed,Toji picked up the gun,giving the barrel a twist,making it useless.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)   Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:25 am

The girl blinked when she had seen the scene 'i-is that suppost to be somesort of superhero? where the heck am I!?' thought the girl suprised 'does that also mean there are others with powers like me?' she added 'snap out of it Annie there arn't such things as superheros' said Ellenia 'then how did that guy stop that crook?! He doesn't look like a police man and he was super fast!' thought Annie before she shook her head 'it just isn't possible, I've seen nothing like that on the outskirts where I use to live' she thought before rejoining the people and continuing her walk down the street, trying to keep her wings as tucked in as possible.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)   Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:32 am

Toji looked around, looking for something to do.Seeing a girl with faint orbs hovering over her shoulders,he walked up to her."Um, I don't wish to worrying,but it seems you have spirits hanging around you.One is dark,the other is light.Oh yeah,forgot to introduce myself!!"He held out his hand,grinning friendly."Toji Okami,Teen Titan and halfdemon at your service!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)   Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:42 am

The girl blinked 'h-how can he see them!? they're suppost to be in my head! does he maybe have a 6th sence kinda thing?' thought the girl before she nodded "H-hi I'm Annie, n-nice to meet you" she said as she smiled a little and took Toji's hand "may I ask, what is a Teen Titan? I guess y-you could say I'm new around here" she said shyly and quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)   Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Toji grinned."We're a group of teen heroes dedicated to protecting Jump City.Most of us have one power or another.I'm half lightning demon,so I have a varsity of traits dealing with lightning,like the strength to punch through brick walls or the speed of most earth cars.I can also generate lightning and control it from my body,though it consumes alot of calories.I can also,faintly,see spirits,but it's a bit of a struggle,and they always look like orbs."He did a cartwheel."I also know a complete demon martail art!!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)   Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Annie blinked amazed "wow I'm part demon too! Well..I'm a human who was turned into a half angel half demon to be specific, I never realised there were others with special powers" she said happily "the thing is, I like the sound of the hero thing but I doubt my inner demon Ellenia would like that, she's...I guess you could call her very moody, I think I'll just be one of those people who fights for neither side, like a Neutral kinda person" she said with a laugh 'who knew there were people like you Annie' said Harmony 'yeah I'm actually suprised about that too' said Ellenia.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)   Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Toji grinned."That's fine.You don't have to be on either side."Toji smiled sadly."Heh,my clan,and therefore family has done damage for hundreds of years.Heres hoping I can pay that damage back."He shook his head."Anyway,whatcha plan on doing?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)   Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm

"Well I don't really know, I use to live in an abandoned cottage on the outskirts of the city but according to my inner angel last night something spooked me, I flew away and I ended up passing out in an alleyway, so I don't know where I am or what to do, and now there are actual things as superheros it just makes me feel even more stunned and confused, erm...are there any attractions here at all?" asked Annie curiously "although I don't have any money for admission sadly" she added as she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)   Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Toji grinned."Well,there's the Galleria,and the arcades.There's also the..."He took a grand pose."Grand Tour of The East T Tour, admission free!!"Having just made this up,he laughed."Who knows,you might also get to meet with other teen titans!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)   Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Annie laughed at the grand pose "That sounds fun, it'd be good to meet more superheros, I'll probably need all the help I can get so I can settle in this new place" she said before she looked to her clothes "well at least now I can walk around in my normal getup" she said before her clothes morphed back into her knee high black and white dress and she grew her wings to normal size and stretched them "ah, that's nice, I hate tucking them in so tightly" she muttered before she smiled "ok, now lets go meet those friends of yours" she said cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)   Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:23 pm

(Jusst letting u know,won't be getting on for while.)
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)   Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:57 pm

[Oh thats fine then, thanks for letting me know.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)   Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in a big world (Titans Wanted)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next