Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Voting_barAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Voting_barAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)

Go down 
+11
Idiosyncratic
Energy
Josh
Hellbreaker
Kyte
Ninja
Aphrodite
foalfire
DragonEmerald98
Thr33
Hell's Black Fury
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:39 pm

As the gust of air seperated them both the firebenders just stood there, staring at this man who interfered in their fight, why shouldn't they both just take him out right there and then, what gave him the right to interrup their fight, they wouldn't get in the middle of an arguement between two airbenders so why was this person sticking their nose in. "No-one asked for your opinion." Before Shinji got a chance to speak up the guard had beat him to it, voicing his opinion, which suprisingly Shinji agreed with, that was when Shinji saw it, the opening he had been waiting for. He looked around and saw that the ring the Earthbender made was still standing. With the Airbender standing between them there wasn't a chance for a direct attack, yet. As the Airbender had turned to speak to the guard Shinji had run to his right and jumped to the wall before pushing himself off with one foot to give himself more momentum for this attack. He charged up as much as he could and let a giant fireball straight at the guards chest, being an Agni Kai the formal wear was shirtless so the guard was in intense pain as he dropped to the floor from the attack. "Now we're even."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:40 am

OT: In case you're wondering, this Agni Ki isn't happening by the palace guys but by another area of the upper level in Ba Sing Se. Thus why the Firelord nor King Kien saw what was happening and stepped in or any other guards/nations until now.

As Kai Li was responded to by both men the guard would start citing rules of combat to the Air Monk. Citing that interupting an Agni Ki was usually forbidden or frowned upon. Kai undertsood this just fine and raised a hand as to seem apologetic for doing so.

"I apologize, I meant no disrespct, but as I said before this contest for now must end. You can continue it after the important meeting is over or take your issues outside the city. All I'm trying to do here is halt yet another piece of potential fuel for the flames of war."

However, as Kai responded to the very angry gaurd who was getting up and approaching the nomad. Suddenly from behind the other firebender would manuver to Kai's side and launched a fireball into the man's chest! Knocking down the guard and burning him severely.

"NO!"

Kai couldn't believe he had let that happen. All he had done by interferring it seems was make matters worse. At the same time, this other firebender had obviosuly no dignity or honer. Attacking an unarmed or at least currently pre-occupied opponent with a cheap shot like that. In an immediate response Kai stepped forward in a wide stance and made a quick scooping motion with his hands. As if shoveling up dirt and throwing it behind him. This movement would cause a gust of wind to fly towards Shinji and hopefully send him flying back out of the circle unless he defelected it. The idea being to protect this other firebender from further harm. Kai already felt bad enough having gotten him burned like that in the first place.

"I said, Enough!!"

------------------------------

OT2: Just broke 2000 psts Woot Woot!!! Also when I said you can control NPCs that's only if you want to. Just ask me to be the NPC for your convos or other stuff and I'll gladly do so, like I'm about to for Ninjafox.

As Monk Chot'Zu addressed the young one he would smile, so proud of Aria for what she was about to do. Anyone willing to undertake such a task at so young an age was on their way to becoming a VERY powerful Airbender one day.

"Do you know why I chose you Aria out of all other worthy monks for such a journey...Because although you're not the most gifted or the most spiritual or the most serious of all other nomads. You posses one qaulity that not even you realize you have."

The elder monk would then poke the young girl in the chest just above her breast where her heart lied beating.

"You have the ability to let go of fear, and that my student is the key to airbending and reaching true enlightenment. No matter what lies ahead of you on your path to locate the missing Avatar stay true to yourself and never lose your carefree spirit."

Monk Chot'zu would then pull Aria close and hug his pupil while a tear rolled down his cheek from the corner of his eye. Almost saddened to see her go, he had watched over Aria for years now and seen the mischief she could cause; as well as the great strides she took since she first began tutledge under him.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:34 pm

As her master pulled away, Aria noticed tears had also escaped her eyes. She quickly wiped them away and smiled back at Monk Chot'zu.
"Thank you, master Chot'zu, I'll be fine. You'll see, I'll return with the avatar. Even if I have to look under every rock and in every cave to find him." she said smiling, trying to assure him not to worry, but mostly she was trying to convince herself.
She gave her elder one last hug and ran back towards her bison, waving back at him.
She didn't know why but she was eager to start her journey, maybe it was her masters words.
Or just the idea of being out in the world, seeing how she rarely left the temple.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:03 am

As the veteran stood, leaning on a pilar and watching the other leaders speaking with their chosen warriors, he decided to speak with the group of adventurers that seemed to be forming an unorganized blob in the center of the room.

"So, what's the dish with you guys? I figure if I'm going on this journey, it would be best to know who I may be running into..." he said in a rather unassuming manner. He really didn't care about these people that were chosen throughout the nations to find the Avatar. He knew that he would be the one and he also knew that these people would probably get in the way more than helping him. As he waited for the response, he looked at the firrebenders present and grasped the device hidden beneath his cloak. Although, he was not royalty, he did have many interesting talents that would make him very valuable on the long journeys that they all would undoubtedly go through.

As he looked into the eyes of the present firebenders, he could sense the darkness and evil of their ways and their life. He truly hated them as much as he did when he looked into their eyes on that terrible night...gosh, it had probably been a few years now! But, it was still fresh in his mind and heart. Possibly one of his biggest flaws that he was aware of: not letting go...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:50 am

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 200px-215_-_Tales_of_Ba_Sing_Se_-_Ba_Sing_Se_Lower_Ring

As Princess Isis entered the lower levels of Ba Sing Se she would near the gates. Never being allowed to exit the city through the main entrance by herself before, so it was a new experience to say the least. Every time she had ever left, she snuck out through other means. It was a different feeling leaving through them, especially with the thought in the back of her head that she may not ever return. On the way towards the entrance many pedestrians constantly ran up to Princess Isis and wished her good luck on her journey. Also many benders offered their services to her as guides on her journey or personal henchmen/guards. But Isis graciously and politely declined aid of her citizens wanting to do this on her own. Leaving through the gates now, she was finally free to roam the world without the worry of her father punishing her for disobeying him on her mind. Exiting into the Agraiain Zone located just outside the outerwalls of Ba Sing Se, she had officially began her journey. Outside of the Kingdom were a few peasants who farmed in this area for the entire city and then sold their plants in the markets. However, Isis was not the only one to visit the lower ring that day who also had planed on leaving Ba Sing Se to get away from their elders, but only to go exploring a bit without parental constraint. A few of the Monk Concil’s young pupils had decided to go have a look around while the meeting was taking place.

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 250px-BSS_Zoo

Eventually venturing across the Ba Sing Se zoo, where the young monks entered inside and looked at all the exhibits. Marveling at Rabbiroos leaping across the plains, Hogmonkeys swinging from the tops of trees, and the Elephant Mandrills bathing in the sun. The Zookeeper informing the young Air Nomads that their ancestor Avatar Aang was actually the one who made the zoo for the mistreated animals. This excited the little monks to no end, so much so that they thought maybe it would be a good idea to make a new exhibit for the animals by themselves. Thinking the Zookeeper would appreciate a new exhibit, the young Airbenders, who have always been known for being mischievous combined their airbending in an attempt to blow away all the dirt from a the root of a hill. This way they could make a new cave for the Platypus Bear’s to hibernate in. However, their plan went horribly wrong when the gust of air they sent towards the hill mound spread out against the hill and instead of blasting away dirt to make a giant hole the strong wind blew down the gates to both sides of the exhibit. Panicking the young Air Nomads made a run for it. Meanwhile, the animals inside the zoo seeing their opening for an escape broke out of their exhibits and began running around freely. Breaking into other exhibits as they did so and released other animals; such as the Dragonflys and the Gemsbok Bulls. The Zookeeper being unable to respond to the break out in enough time exited the zoo as fast he could with all the visitors and locked it up tight. However, one of the monks didn’t make it out and was trapped inside. The screams of the citizens being made known to all those around the area as a crowd mounted around the Zoo. This also attracted the attention of a certain princess on her way out of the Kingdom.

“Somebody, Please Help, she’s trapped in there!”

“You’ve got to be kidding me, I don’t have time for this….UGH!”

Looking over towards the mob that was around the Zoo Isis would immediately recognize the area. She used to visit often back when she was a little girl, but not much lately due to her duties as Princess growing larger and more burdensome. Today being no different as it would seem for now she would have to deal with this one last issue before going on her important mission. Although, her people always came first in her mind. Even over a task as grave as finding the Avatar. Upon arriving at the scene, Isis would push her way through the group and came upon the Zookeeper who had apprehended the two little air monks that had caused all the trouble.

“I am Princess Isis, daughter of King Kien, what’s going on here?”

"These two and their friend started a riot at the exhibit trying to build a tunnel for the animals. I found them trying to sneak out, but I think their friend is still inside."

"Please help her!"

"We didn’t mean to cause any trouble, we just wanted to give the Platypus Bear’s a new place to sleep."

Isis now understanding fully what had transpired bent over to the two monks and placed a hand on each of their shoulders, looking serious at first and then smiling as she spoke. Still making sure that her tone was serious though, so that they understood the gravity of the situation.

“I know, and although your motives were pure, you must realize that now your friend is in some serious peril because of your actions. I’m sorry, but I will have to inform your senseis of your actions, but not until after I rescue your friend.”

“Bu-But Princess, I can’t allow you to go in there, it’s like a wild jungle. It’s not safe, please, wait until the guards get here and then we can---“

“Can what? Retrieve the corpse of the young girl when she’s already been torn to shreds by the beasts within. No I’m going in there and I, demand, you open this gate, Right...Now.”

Isis would give a cold glare to the man as he even began to conceive the thought of a rebuttal to her statement. Realizing it unwise to cross his one-day future Queen, he opened the gate and allowed her inside without so much as another word. The zoo no longer seeming alluring, bright, and friendly. Now it was dark, ominous, and uninviting. This was probably due to the sun about to set, changing the tone of the entire area. However, Isis still went inside, unafraid or at least appearing to be as she walked in and the gates closed shut behind her. The echo from them doing so ringing in her ears as she realized there was no turning back now. The Earthbender felt the dirt beneath her feet now, it was warm, she could tell blood had already been spilt since the event took place.The mission was clear, rescue the young Air Nomad, and like her father told her she had to remain firm on this thought if she wanted her earthbending to be strong enough to get her through this. Which judging by the noises she was hearing in the bushes of the broken exhibits passed by, showing that she was already being tracked, she definitely was going to need it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Mizuki gratefully slipped out of the chamber, claiming back her water canister and bag and standing silently through a few inspirational words from her Queen and some self-important lamenting from the Princess. When she finally got away, the waterbender dropped her poker face, allowing her gentle smile to spread as she opened the clasp on her bag and let Kia out. The little Koalaotter stared around with wide eyes at the new environment, so different from the icy terrain of their home.

'Amazing, isn't it? And this is just the beginning. We're going to stop this war, Kia.'

The furry creature simply chattered in reply. Mizuki strolled leisurely through the city now that she was away from the protocols and formalities, smiling at the sight of children running around carefree and practising their earthbending. She came to the main gates and the Ba Sing Se Zoo, where a crowd was gathered. The girl joined them curiously, wondering what was going on.

'It's not safe, please, wait until the guards get here and then we can-'

'Can what? Retrieve the corpse of the young girl when she’s already been torn to shreds by the beasts within?'

Mizuki realized the gravity of the situation as she heard the terrified Zookeeper and irate Princess arguing. She glanced around. There were no adept-looking benders in the crowd; they were all civilians and young pupils from other nations, nobody that could help the Princess and the young airbender. Mizuki didn't like to interfere in others' business, but she was on this journey to help people. She couldn't just walk away. The waterbender prowled around the edges of the zoo, finding an empty spot and ensuring she was alone before quickly climbing over the wall. She kept one hand on the cap of her water canister and the other ready to bend the water should she need to. She crept through the eerily empty zoo, knowing that she could be in a fight any moment. She just hoped she could find the young airbender before the beasts did.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Seeing a gust of wind coming towards him Shinji would put up a wall of fire to stop it. Once he put the wall of fire back down he would look over at the airbender. "Who the hell do you think you are to give me orders?" Shinji would then hop back up onto a roof before turning his attention back to the airbender. "Now if you will excuse me, I think it's time to take my leave." Before running off he would jump and do a spinning kick, letting out a wave of flames for a distraction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:41 am

As the Firebending teen made his escape and the militia were heard approaching in the background. Kai Li tried to quickly decide on his next course of action. If he stayed with the burned soldier the blame would be placed soley on him and as a result the Aribenders would be deemed untrustworthy by the other nations. So Kai made the wisest choice he saw at the time.

"Hey You, WAIT---"

Kai would call out to the boy as he made run for it, dashing after him at first, but then stopping when fire was kicked abruptly at the monk. However, before the wave could reach him Kai jumped over the flames sideways while spinning and then down kicked into them with a gust of wind attached to his foot. The rush of air instantly putting it out upon contact. After that he too free-ran up the sides of buildings and gave chase to the firebender. He had to bring him in or face consequences of a deed that at least meant well in his mind, while this honorless fire roach got away? Kai didn't think so...
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Shachi wondered around the city until she found a market place. She figured that if she was going to go on this adventure she might as well get a new map that hadn't already been scribbled on. She looked at a lot of different market stalls and hadn't seen anything she needed yet. She turned away from one of the displays she had been looking at and ended up with a cabbage right in her face.
"Have you ever seen such beautiful cabbage before? Such green leaves and so healthy?" A balding man with a few teeth missing asked, 'Not only is it the best cabbage in the city, but its also at an amazing price!" he grinned and poked the cabbage at Shachi, trying to convince her to buy some.
She wrinkled her nose at the leafy thing. She hated lettuce, but figured she might as well get a head of it as a treat for her buffalo-yak, Vixis, for traveling such a long way. Which would mean she would have to get a treat for Mato and Ramoji as well.
She sighed, sometimes it was a pain traveling with so many animal companions. She pushed the lettuce out of her face, "how much for one?"
"Only one! Why dear, these are the greatest lettuces in the entire earth kingdom, and you only want one?" the lettuce sales man asked, giving her an obviously fake look of shock.
"Fine then, never mind. I'll take my business else where." Shachi turned to walk off.
Ok! Alright! One is, Uhm... three silver pieces."
"No, I'd offer three copper pieces maybe."
"Ok, fine, one silver piece!"
"Again, no. Four copper pieces, take it or I leave."
"I can't believe you would pay so little for your dinner!"
"I don't even like lettuce, I'm feeding it to my buffalo-yak."
The lettuce salesman looked stunned for a moment as if it was unthinkable to feed his amazing lettuce to a simple animal. Shachi took this as an opportunity to take the lettuce and drop four copper pieces in the salesman's hand, "thank you."
Shachi shoved the lettuce into her bag and shook her hand as if to get rid of some unwanted feeling. "Ok, now for a map," she continued to look through at least twenty booths till she found a map that would work. She carefully rolled up the map and slipped it into her belt, then put a string of five fish into her bag with the lettuce.
"Well that takes care of that," Shachi looked around the city and sighed. She missed her home back at the southern water tribe, but it felt nice to be able to explore the other kingdoms. She started to head towards the city gates when she realized she was a little lost.
She paused in the street and sighed, "me and my lousy sense of direction..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:39 pm

"Alright Turan, where to first?" she asked her bison as if it could understand her as they waited on the outside wall/gate of Ba Sing Se. She always thought her bison could understand her ever since it had chosen her and eaten the apple at the eastern air temple. She thought of the gathering that all the leaders and chosen ones had today, and remembered about all the places they had thought were suspicious. "I know!" she said excitingly, "How about the Eastern air temple. That place is familiar to us." she stopped and thought again, "Hmmm... But what if he's not there, what do you think Hiku?" she turned to face her lemur who was eating some type of fruit, that who knows where he got it from. When she spoke to him, he quickly turned his head towards her with full, puffed up cheeks and his ears held straight up, which made her laugh. She then laid back and breathed out a sigh. "Let's see, if I was the avatar where would I be?....well if I knew I wouldn't be lost...I mean the avatar wouldn't be lost, wait... Argh now I'm not making any sense!" She said getting frustrated with herself, putting both hands on her head.
She heard screams coming from down below in the outskirts of the city where the zoo and fields were located. 'hm?' Aria sat up and use her air bending to jump to the edge of the wall and looked down to see people panicking as some animals escaped from there exhibits. She saw a girl about her age catch her attention, as she alone walked into the zoo when everyone else had evacuated. She remembered seeing her at the meeting, was that Princess Isis?!
"Wait here Turan, you too Hiku." she pulled out her glider and opened it, and glided down in front of where the mob stood.
"What's going on here?"
"These young airbenders here caused the animals in the zoo to escape from their exhibits and caused a riot. One of the little airbenders is still in there, and our beloved Princess went in there to save her." the zookeeper said with worry.
Aria didn't know If she should go in and help or go look for these young airbender's masters. No she was one of the chosen ones if she went back and asked for help it would just prove she wasn't up to the task of saving a kid let alone fond the avatar.
"I'm also a bender, do you think you can let me in? I want to help."
"It's too dangerous, If I open the-"
"Please just let me in" She said giving a confident look.
He hesitated still unsure if he should or not but agreed anyway.
She went in holding he staff in both hands and staying alert as she walked further in.
"Hello?" she said hoping to get a human response, but only got a shriek from a Boarmonkey as it swinged by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:05 pm

As Isis continued to make her way through the torn apart zoo exhibits, she found almost no traces of life other than a few Pygmy Pumas fighting over territory and the occasional Reptilebird feasting over the dead carcass of something like a Jackalope. She wanted to call out to the Air Nomad, but didn’t want to give away her hiding spot should she still be alive and safe. In addition, every once and a while she would hear a rustling in the bushes…Something was still tracking her. As she exited through some bushes, she would wait for a bit and then continue walking with her eyes closed as she waited for the opportune moment to strike. She had to act quickly unless she wanted whatever this thing was to make its move first and that, could not, happen. After yet another sound of rustling was made in the bushes Isis had just walked through the Earth Princess suddenly turned around, her left foot moving in an arc as she whipped her hand around in a quick motion while all her fingers were pointing down. This fanning movement causing a wave of dust and dirt to go soaring into the large tall grass bushel and push out everything concealing itself inside of it. Although, just a couple of large rocks and stones rolled out with a few berries.

“Hmm, that’s odd. I could have sworn I felt something tailing me?”

Isis would then scratch her head as she noticed nothing had come out of the shrubbery trying to kill her. However, soon enough her original hypothesis would be proven correct. For as she turned to leave, one of the apparent ‘rocks’ suddenly unfolded into a nearly eight foot long lion, weighing at least two-hundred pounds plus. The figure laying in wait for the perfect moment to strike at its prey. The creature was an Armadillo Lion, also commonly and mistakenly referred to as a Tiger-dillo. Upon revealing its true form it would unleash a wild roar and then lunged at its prey, but again, the Earthbender was ready. Isis having learned from the Badgermoles themselves, and like her ancestor Toph, had learned how to sense seismic vibrations to a degree. As soon as all four paws touched the ground Isis turned to face the vicious feline. Instantly in a defensive mode, she widened her stance and threw both arms up into the air in an X-formation over her chest. This caused two slanted pillars of rock to shoot up in front of the teen in an X shape and blocked the animal from reaching her.

“Phewww, yet another to close for comfort moment.”

It’s paw wildly swiping at Isis before crawling up on top of the X and charging after her. Isis on the other hand was already making a mad dash for it, this creature was huge, angry, and dangerous. And personally, she rather not be the point of its aggression. However, the beast was quick and gaining on her fast! Thinking quickly Isis made a quick veering to the left, avoiding the Armadillo hybrids next pounce and then built a large wall in front of her so the jungle cat couldn’t reach her. The lion getting angrier as time passed and clawing at the structure. Although, no sooner had Isis got out if its sights would she invite it to its meal seemingly. Creating a hole just large enough for the Armadillo Lion to leap through. As it did so, however, Isis quickly evaded the pounce by slipping underground into a 4-foot wide hole. Thus causing the Armadillo Lion to miss and hit the side of a much larger boulder. Isis would then prop back up out of the ground and readied for the continued chase as she turned to run, but then noticed after getting a few yards away that the beast was no longer chasing her…Why?

“I guess it gave up?”

Then suddenly a rumbling could be heard and from out of the tall grass the Armadillo Lion was knocked out into the clearing. Its paw was now injured and its body was bruised all over as it timidly attempted to get back to its feet. Isis hadn’t done this though? All she had done was led it to hit that boulder with her trick and there’s no way that impact caused all this damage. Then the source of the hybrid lion’s injuries were revealed as a large figure stepped into the clearing as and towards the Armadillo Lion.

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 250px-Armadillo_Bear

It was an Armadillo Bear, which the young princess made an educated guess to be what that large boulder really was that the lion must have hit. Then when it unfurled was very unhappy to see Isis’s pursuer. What should she do? It wasn’t like she owed this beast anything. She should probably allow the Bear to maim it and keep looking for the girl. That is what she came for anyway, but who was she kidding, she couldn’t just watch any living thing needlessly die. Especially one of the zoo animals, enough of them had been killed already. So Isis decided to save it by stomping her foot down, which propped up a basket ball sized piece of earth and then spin kicked it into the back of the head of the Armadillo Bear. This causing a distraction and distorting the large animals attention from the weakened Armadillo Lion. Who luckily did not, but was just about to receive a clubbing blow from its huge evolutionary cousin.

“Over here, you don’t want that mangy cat! Trust me; I’m much tastier and easier to chew.”

Angered by being attacked by the much less intimidating female. The Armadillo Bear changed paths and ran towards Isis, who was preparing for a very difficult earthbending maneuver during its approach. It was going to take a lot of her strength and energy to perform and her timing had to be impeccable. As she did the required movements and took deep breaths, the words of her father would echo into her ear about how she had to be confident and sturdy in her earthbending. Raising her hands in a wide crouching stance just as the roaring armored beast was about to reach her, Isis then quickly pulled both of them down while curling her palms into fists. This caused the ground the Armadillo Bear walked on to collapse, and in turn the burly animal fell into it. The hole being at least twelve or more feet wide and almost the same amount of feet or so deep. However, it is well known that all bears can climb extraordinarily well. So before the Armadillo Bear got the chance to get out of the hole Isis quickly stomped one foot forward and reached her arms sideways as if pulling a large slab of something. The movement causing a large wave of dirt to go rolling into the pit and filling it so that the rampaging creature would have an issue getting out anytime soon. After that, Isis took a deep breath for that was probably the most narrow escape she had made today and looked over to the injured Armadillo Lion. Not even hesitating to go check on it, and as she neared the feline it growled at her, but Isis tried to calm it as she approached ensuring she was not there to hurt the large hybrid.

“Hey, calm down big fella’ I don’t want to hurt you. I just want to take a look at your wounds that’s all. Now please just stay still for me.”

Had it been anyone else, the ferocious critter might have pounced anyway. But Isis had a way with animals that was somewhat unexplainable. She always felt a deep connection to things in nature in a spiritual sort of format. Picking up the Armadillo Lion’s paw she gently rubbed it and then took out some healing herbs from her pack and applied them to the wound. The Lion roaring as she did so, but again Isis was unafraid, just concerned for its safety. After she was done the princess put its paw back down, then watched as the creature stood and stared at her. Almost as if it was still contemplating if it should attack her or not.

“There, now doesn’t that feel better?”

The Armadillo Lion would hesitate for a moment and growled before running off into the brush before Isis could say another word. This act leaving a bewildered and rather confused face on the girl.

“Humph, a little gratitude would’ve been appreciated.”

As the Earthbender spoke, she put her herbs away and got back up to her feet. She still had to find the Airbender before it was too late and these distractions might have already cost the young monk her life.

OT: Feel free to approach Isis now, btw. Just wanted to get that part done because later on you'll be seeing the Armadillo Lion again. Wink
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Shachi had finally made her way to the gates of Ba Sing Se. She stopped and took a deep breathe before continuing to her animal companions. As she walked a small red and white animal dashed under her feet, carrying a small animal in its jaws.
"Ramoji! Wait up!" Shachi ran after the fox-ferret. Usually he hid in the bags that where strapped to Vixis. Shachi guessed he was hurrying back to the group to eat his meal.
Ramoji paused for a second and looked back at Shachi then continued to run towards the buffalo-yak that was grazing and the polar bear dog that was lying in a sunny spot, panting.
As the water bender approached Mato leaped up and let out a polar bear like roar, then charged at his human. Shachi crossed her arms in front of her as if it would shield her from Mato. But luckily the large white dog hybrid stopped suddenly, sitting and panting in front of her eagerly.
"You do realize not every time I go some where I'm gonna bring you food right?"
Mato's ears dropped then popped back up and whimpered.
"Yeah, your right, this time I did." Shachi pulled her bag off her shoulders and searched through it.
Vixis looked up from her grazing and noticed Mato was receiving some special attention. She started to gallop over to see what was going on.
"Here Mato, here's some fish," Shachi pulled out three of the five fish by their tails and held them out to Mato, who growled as Vixis tried to eat one, "Hey, Vixis you don't even like fish!" Shachi shooed her away as Mato quickly grabbed the fish in his mouth and ran off to go eat, thinking now he had to protect his meal.
"You cow-pig, here's yours," Shachi pulled out the head of lettuce and offered it to Vixis, who turned her head towards Mato,"Vixis, your a Buffalo Yak! Not a Polar bear dog! You eat plants!" Vixis turned her attention back to Shachi and blinked then took the lettuce and walked away with it, head held high as if she got a better reward then Mato.
"Why did I get the weird Buffalo-yak?" she sighed. She pulled out one of the last of the fish and offered it to Ramoji, who turned it down and went to hid in his sleep bag.
"See, this is what you get for hunting when you know I'm gonna get you something. A full belly and no treat!" Shachi put the fish back in her bag and tied it to Vixis's saddle.
She stretched and sighed, "So guys it looks like where going to be traveling a lot more. We're gonna find the Avatar.
As if on cue Vixis snorted. Shachi glared at her,"well with that attitude we won't find him."
Shachi layed back against the polar bear dog's side, "so, should we go find some partners or just get going?" she asked them as if they would answer. Suddenly Mato stood, sending Shachi onto her back, "Ouch! what was that for!?" Shachi stood and looked at Mato who stood stiff, sniffing the air and looking at something Shachi couldn't see.
"What is it?" Shachi asked as Mato let out a long growl. "Ok, ok, we'll go check it out." Shachi climbed up onto Mato's back, "K, let's go find out what it is, if its any thing." Shachi patted Mato's side to urge him forward and he instantly took off towards what ever it was smelt.
They finally stopped in front of the Ba Sing Se zoo, and it appeared to be drawing a large crowd. "Hey, can any one tell me what's going on?" Shachi asked.
"Some air bending kids caused a whole mess of trouble now one is trapped inside," one of the civilians standing in the group told her.
"Oh, that's not good." Shachi muttered. She felt she should try to help but didn't know how.
She urged Mato forward and found the zookeeper, "Has any one gone in to help?"
"Yeah, I think two people, why do you want to go in too?"
Shachi nodded and the zoo keeper muttered under his breath, "Might as well just open the zoo up now with all the people going in here..."
"thank you," Shachi patted Mato to urge him in, not that it took much to urge him in.
Shachi looked araound, from on top of Mato. She felt calm seeing as she was surrounded by crazed and wild animals.
"Mato, can you sniff the air bender out?" she asked as she scratched his side to keep him calm. Mato let out a low growl and began sniffing around, looking for the scent of the airbender. "Good boy Mato, lets find them and get out of here."
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Meanwhile, Princess Isis while inside the zoo still searching for the young Airbender had figured out the best way to locate her was to begin fixing the exhibits. Then attempt getting the animals back into their specific locations. With that in mind Isis went to work, tricking the Bull Pigs back into their corral by collecting a basket of fruit and leaving it in the center. After they all crowded around it she jumped out of some shrubbery from just outside exhibit and raised a large barrier of rock where their exit was locking them inside. Later Isis was seen surfing a long a path of continuously hardening rock like Tarzan while holding a baby Boarcupine in her hand. Behind her a whole mob of large adult Boarcupines would follow. Their quills extended so that they could attack the young girl that kidnapped their baby. Isis's demeanor looking a bit less than calm as she dropped the baby Boarcupine to the ground and then began to surf around the herd of Boarcupine's in a circle. Luckily, as soon as she turned to begin constructing this great wall/dome the lead Boarcupine missed it's charge and collided with the freshly made rock wall. While doing so she did correct movements to raise even more of the large wall of dirt around the group until finally connecting the circle and closing it up. Effectively giving the group a new exhibit.

"*Pant, Pant* Wow, who knew trying to get all these animals back into their places would be so tiresome and I still haven't come across the young Airbender. I hope I'm not too late..."

Almost as if answering her inhibitions a loud scream was heard echoing all throughout the zoo. It was the scream of a female adolescent, hopefully the monk. Wasitng no time Isis darted off in that direction. Running through leaves and brush until she accidentally bumped into something head on like a locomotive and fell back after doing so. As she dropped backwards onto her rear she quickly rubbed her forehead in a bit of pain and then looked at what she had hit. It was _____________. (Foal, Shadow, Ninjafox)

"Hey!? What are you doing in here?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Aria rubbed her bum as she got up from the collision.
"Hey!? What are you doing in here?"
Aria saw that she had collided with the Princess and quickly tried to make up for it.
" Princess Isis! I'm so sorry! It's just there was a herd of armadillo wolves back there and I accidentally stepped on ones tail and I tried apologizing but," Aria noticed she was rambling on again and changed the subject and pulled her hand out to help the princess up.
"My name is Aria by the way, Im an airbender, but I think you already knew that. And I came to help," she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:17 pm

As Isis was pulled back to her feet by the Airbender she would notice how the girl seemed rather nervous to see her. A fact made obvious by how she ranted on and on. Isis's first reaction was to tell her to get out of here and return home. That she had this under control, but then she stopped. Not wanting to be rude, however, Isis still didn't trust other nations especially her natural opposite.

"Look, I appreciate you trying to help out, but this an Earth Kingdom affair and were still at war. So I would appreciate it that you just give me some information about the little Air Nomad and then go wait outside with everyone else. I will then retrieve her and return the monk to you as soon as I can."

As Isis spoke she dusted herself off while speaking sternly, eyeing Aria's Lemur while doing so.

"For example, do you know what she looks like? Her name maybe, how her voice sounds, if she likes to hide in trees and such? Things like this could be very helpful for me in trying to locate your young one, Aria."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next