Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Katera(Rebooted) Vote_lcapKatera(Rebooted) Voting_barKatera(Rebooted) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Katera(Rebooted)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Katera(Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: Katera(Rebooted)   Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Katera(Rebooted) Wings-11

Full Character Name

===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Katera Duncan
Codename:  Typhoon
Nickname(s): Kat,Missy Aerial
Alias(es):
Birth date: 7 Nov 1992
Classification: MetaHuman (Hawk)
Affiliation: Neutral/

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: long white hair,buttock lenght
Eye Color: bright and pure red eyes with pupils now
Height: 5,7
Weight: 145 pounds
Other: she got a little brother named Yuke and her hawk tail is attached to her rump like Yuke too,sometimes her wings can be shown on her back or under the arms.The wings top are white feathers,the bottom of them are brown and its the sames with her hawk tail(ignore the squares in the image).

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Flying at will,Sometimes feel like stealing stuffs and play into high area like mountains or long peak for example: to go in edgy areas which somes can't like cave hole.Working alone most of the time(she doesnt really feel like a teammate),both to draw and read.

Dislikes: when her brother goes nuts from sugar addiction,telling her what do to,getting taken aback which cause her to blushes instantly,make nervous/stressed or mad depending on the attitude this person have once he/she bumped into Katera.

Powers:

Precognition: Have the ability to foresee possible futures and observe what may happen.While not being able to select futures or travel through time, these visions may assist in possible courses of action.Nonetheless this is newer for Katera so she is not truly adapted on using it which can turn out to be a weakness until she get to learn somes control.So far there are various applicatios related to that premonition skill such as forecasting weather,
may visionate multiple future scenarios,sensing dangers to come.Sadly once found into a vision Kat is prohibited of movements which doesnt make wonders around to see further on her way it happens only by what is shown around her view as the premonitions imagery are automatic meaning under no control from her.In final,all the types of visioning Katera get to see can last from somes seconds of varied sequences to 1 minute maximum but of course not all the granted prediction are understandable since somes can be quickly shown.Limited in future's visions Typhoon can't cross farther than 5 years in the timeline.

Pyrokinesis: Manipulate,absorb,control and generate fire at her full capacity, use a flame aura that react as a fireproof skin for thermal protection of atleast 430 Fahrenheit.Katera may melt down most metals but not as strong as titanium, causes skin burns and create fire based contructs of weapons, objects or animals with this blazing power: flame looking dragons and tigers are the most common.Lastly she can manage to summons fireworks images of what she wants or on peoples's demands.From taking up to 5 years of full and harsh training, you shouldnt doubt of how can she really manipulate this power.

Electrokinesis: Unlike this girl's pyro abilities, it lack of focus and potential control making her go in into temporary frenzies with her electric power if rendered mad though.Other than that she owns the same skills purpose as her fire power but quite a bunch of differents.Firstly, Kat can make electronics work again if they are are out of service, need recharges or put out buildings electric systems for blackouts.Secondly, she's able to turn out sky's clouds grey when entering in her frenzy mode to call for thunderstrikes or most of time Typhoon grows about eight electric tentacles whips to attack and can induce paralysis on others.

Strengths:

- She may not be super strong or buff but has a limit of lifting cars, it don't work on trucks so that it is no real power.

- A way proficient artist, good enough to create realism in her draws/paints especially captivating eyes.

- Katera is not known to be the best cooker in town but still handle this task very well on her own or with help.

- She can use her wings to shield herself up against fatal damages to protect her from taking full impact and easily gust various objects away with them.

- Developped predatory sight aid her during dinner hunts, to see quite farther than most and in the pitch dark.

Personality: At the time Katera was hiding in the mountains with her younger brother she was once an hothead, cold tongued, a sarcastic girl with a really challenging tone.But now she reached maturity over the years only to become a more silent and lone person, though Typhoon owns a fearless and deep warrior heart making her tough but fair in friendly fightings.. specifically.Nonetheless for an older teen she's can be still cold, gloomy or just that serious expression yet her caring and smiling side are both rarely seen.

Weaknesses:

gets angry when on the ground for too long, lets emotions get out of control, can't stand being around people,but she still can make Aerial martials in mid air space and when she get taken aback,her emotions gets the best of herself such as stress,nervousness wich dont happens alot like this.

Katera's undevelopped Precognition may lead her to be vulnerable for attacking opponents as this untrained power seems to happen unexpectedly so none or herself knows when it'll happen.If in a premonition it is to know that she cant move until it is done however the last limitation in this foretelling ability is that Kat can be found to fall in fainting sequences or into somes headaches.Lastly when in that kind of state her body in reality is forbidden of gestures like an usual statue.

Water is her primary weakness and practical to use when she goes into thunder frenzies soaking her is a good way to stop her from turning everything in chaos even though she gets electrocuted it ease her down.

Skills:

-Typhoon isn't much of ground fighter but is higher leveled in aerial combat though that she's no black belt in martials arts she do battle quite impressively.

-Hard, crooked and sharp talons strong enough to slash,pierce trought non-reinforced steel such as cars's rooftops or rip out the animals flesh when she goes hunting.They are however quite noisy for talons wherever she walks because of their tick-tock sound.

- Grace & stealth is what this old teen can rely on during tough fights and carry a great sense of nimbleness(or alert if you want) to avoid unexpected actions form opponents.Also it makes Kat an excellent acrobat near the level of circus acrobatism which makes her clearly athletic.

- Katera's wings are occasionally used as a mode of transportation for those who who can't fly.In more simpler she can carry one person that weight less than 170 lbs but two humans if they are kids in her back.Yet it's rare that she serve herself as a mount or feels like to do it.

Equipment: she only a carry satchel of feathers to use her elemental skills for attacking purpose, they are her very own feathers when she loses somes or take a bunch from birds or when they are laying in the ground/floor surfaces.Pointy enough to pierce windows and put dents into metal sheets(again not titanium),as fire explosives or even hanging peoples on walls by their clothes's fabrics.

Habits/Quirks: Katera talents are more in an artistic and creative way such as drawing,makes her own songs and air martials moves to practise or lots of air acrobatics moves like air dive,backflips or by times on the ground she show up somersaults.Other than this she is often seen to read and apperently found hanging downwards like bats(wings are folded too) over poles's curved parts or caves's stalactites.

Personality: usually tends to seclude herself from large crowds or when it comes to teaming up,she get in her way and decision,her bell tingling voice make her probably nice outside by the inside its like a closed treasure chest,making her rather cold.Her softness is shown at her brother by the times where he dont go nuts,Katera is a creative girl when it comes to hunt down someone or to create workable plans.Smartness dont really describes her,but for somes points it still a great attempt by the level of her head storage.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: alive
Place of Origin: Land of Argos
Current City: Jump city
History: Katera had never been to describes this alot,it just felt really burning and full of mixed unnoticeable emotions,mischief was really hanging in her with her brother Yuke.It only caused death of her village by the negociation the Vulture and Hyena made to each others and conquer the Land of Argos and give themselves somes parts of freedom and powers of policy.Leaving only Katera and her brother to have escaped for a new life in Jump city,but in there they got a shelter house in a mountain where the highest can be shown.Once they came the first thing she and her brother Yuke knew it was all the Teens Titans accomplished quest from the day they went in the city museum,making them to learn alot more of who to trust and not.Katera isnt the type of girl to socialize with greatness,its not a nice speech she could give

Sample RP

Katera Duncan awakened reluctantly as the rays of the morning sun lit her room; at first she had thought to defend herself from her morning enemy by covering her head with her pillow, but that plan was soon thereafter rendered useless as the automated alarm clock on the right side of Katera's bed began to ring. The noise was so loud and so sudden that when she heard it, Katera jumped about an inch off of the bed itself.She opened his eyes slowly to reveal navy blue eyes which looked at the alarm clock malevolently, then pressed the snooze button with quite a yawn accompanying the action. ''stupid savage clock'' Katera muttered unimpressed.

Soon after the alarm clock had gone off, she heard the familiar sounds that accompanied early mornings in the house; Katera woke up only to fall back asleep minutes later, and of course the somewhat heavy panting that served as her only warning before she got tackled by her brother.

"Hey Yuke! Did you came to make me go out of bed?'' she mumbled sleepily

Yuke looked at Katera with keen and intelligent eyes, and if the boy got given the power to read the minds, he was sure that he would have heard a 'maybe' from her just then; such was the look that Katera was giving him.She finally rolled out of bed and into the bathroom to ensure that she was presentable. After all, what was the use of going to outside with the appearance of a slob? After brushing her teeth, washing her face, and applying much needed deodorant to her armpits, Katera walked back into her room and selected her usual clothes for that day; a non-sleeves plucked white shirt with brown feathers on the bottom and her plucked legs were shown,also a little part of her underwear but she never cared about this or what peoples could say.Her plucked white feathers gloves were on and she grabbed her white feather plucked neck collar. She looked at herself with pride in her eyes,even by the previous years of a deadly past,this new start won't hopefully be another bad path to take.

Walking downstairs and into the kitchen,Katera and Yuke acquired their usual breakfast; cereal with milk for her and a generous amount of waffles for the little brother. Sometime during their breakfast, Yuke's sister gracefully walked into the room and poured herself some cereal. The sibling ate in silence, as it had been theirs manners for the past few years in Jump city highest mountain but now Kat was ready to come out of the shadows.

Last edited by RageofArgos on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down

Katera(Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katera(Rebooted)   Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:33 am

Okay, I like the idea for this character, but she has a ways to go before she gets approved.

First of all, this profile needs to be cleaned up. I'm not a grammer nazi, but I need to be able to read and understand this profile easily. Please fix up the broken english and punctuation. Try to use complete sentences and organize descriptions into neat lists.

Speaking of descriptions, I need more details on her powers. It looks like she has 4 main powers:

Fight- How fast can she fly? How long can she fly?

Teleportation- How does she teleport? How far can she teleport? How often can she teleport? How much energy does it take?

Invisibility- How does she turn invisible? Is this a biological power, a magical power, or purely the result of training her body to the limit? You said she goes slow when invisible; how slow? Can she turn invisible on the ground as well? How much energy does it take to turn invisible?

Fire/Electricity bending- How does she bend these elements? Again, is it a biological thing that all hawk-people can do? Or does she use ki (life force)? How long has she studied bending, and how good is she at it? Is there a limit to how much she can bend and how much energy does it take?

Aside from these powers, you have a lot of skills listed. Make sure you clean those up so they are clear and easy to understand.

Please make these changes and then I'll take another look at this profile. Again, you are off to a good start and have a very creative, interesting character.
Back to top Go down

Katera(Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katera(Rebooted)   Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Very interesting, indeed. Smile I just wanted to note that it would be appreciated if you convert your long link to image format; it stretches the screen quite a bit, but nothing too hard to fix.

Hey! Welcome present for you:
[*img]http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/290965-bigthumbnail.jpg[*/img]

The code for the image. ^^ Just take out the *'s and should work just fine. Eheh, I know. Lame gift. XP Um... have a cookie?

Katera(Rebooted) Sugar_cookies420-1-1
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

Katera(Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katera(Rebooted)   Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:38 pm

well my errors are done and for you Honest the picture dont often to work ^^
Back to top Go down

Katera(Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katera(Rebooted)   Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:32 am

“This skill comes from her dead parents and it does get her the ability to do move like this on the ground for 15 minutes than in the sky.”
What does this mean? Can she move invisible for 15 minutes on the ground? How long can she move like this in the air?

“She get into mist from the wind blows,the stronger it gets,the farther distance she vanishes to.”
Again, I don’t know what this means. Does she turn into mist? Why does the wind affect her ability to teleport?

“to be taken real a long time on the ground,but make her crash inst easy as told,she still can make Aerial martials in mid air space and when she get taken aback”
I don’t understand any of this. Please edit this description of her weaknesses so that they make some sense.

I see a distinct difference in your writing ability throughout this application. You have the segments quoted above, which leave me confused. Your descriptions of Katera’s skills are much clearer than those of her powers. Your sample post shows me that you are capable of writing well. In fact, I thought it was rather poetic. If the rest of this profile was written as well as your sample post, I would approve this right now. However, as it stands I will wait until I can understand some basic information about the character. It would also be nice to see the grammar cleaned up throughout the profile. Please make these changes, and I will be hopefully be able to approve your character.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

Katera(Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katera(Rebooted)   Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:56 pm

i edited these section
Back to top Go down

Katera(Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katera(Rebooted)   Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 am

I can't see anything different than before. Did the internet mess up and not save any of your changes? Did you forget to hit "Send?"
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

Katera(Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katera(Rebooted)   Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm

nope i havent,i edited the parts by erasing a few words in Katera's weaknesses and added ''That touch her'' on her Teleportation skills if you read slow on the beginning
Back to top Go down

Katera(Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katera(Rebooted)   Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Ok. I still don't know what that is supposed to mean. I can't stress enough that this profile must be extremely clear in every area. Let me know when all the changes I mentioned in my earlier posts have been done.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

Katera(Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katera(Rebooted)   Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:05 pm

my job is done,i cant have errors if they are fixed up
Back to top Go down

Katera(Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katera(Rebooted)   Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:24 am

Okay, I'm going to have to spell it out for you. Your character will not be approved unless you make all of the following changes exactly as I say. I don't want to come off as a jerk, but you will not thrive on this or any other RPG site unless your character profiles are acceptable.

First of all, lose the teleportation. Katera can fly at 430 miles per hour and can turn invisible for 15 minutes. She doesn't need to teleport.

Good, now delete your paragraph under "Powers," and replace it with your descriptions of her strengths. Flight, invisibility, and elemental bending are not strengths, they are powers. Retitle "Aerial Martial arts" as "Flight." Also, in the description of invisibility, erase "and it does get her the ability to do move like this on the ground for 15 minutes than in the sky." and replace it with "she can be invisible for 15 minutes per day, and only in the air." or "only on the ground."

Under strengths, you should list personality strengths such as: determined, hard worker, or good at math, etc. Weaknesses should do the same: gets angry when on the ground for too long, lets emotions get out of control, can't stand being around people, etc.

Get rid of "Shock Feather," "Razor Typhoon," and "bag of feathers." The feather skills do not help your character.

Okay, so the main ways Katera uses her bending powers are to:
1. Send fire/electricity back at an attacker
2. Make armor out of these elements

My main problem with this is that Katera is not immune to heat or electricity. Therefore, if she were to make magma armor, as you suggest, she would be toast. Please get rid of "magma spin" and "electro drive." Katera will still be able to bend fire/electricity back at its source (with a lot of effort), she just won't be invincible. Katera is at her core built for evading damage (through flying really fast, being invisible, and bending fire/electricity away from her). The armor would not only give her an unfair advantage, but it would also weaken her as a character.

Unless she is truely a hawk and has no human characteristics, then her classification needs to say: "Meta human (Human-Hawk Hybrid)."

Please make all these changes before you post again. I saw no difference at all from your first edit to your second one. All these changes must be made (as I have spelled them out) before this character will ever be accepted.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

Katera(Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katera(Rebooted)   Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:50 pm

i guess now you can see these changes
Back to top Go down

Katera(Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katera(Rebooted)   Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:53 am

With invisibility, that "Or" was meant to be your choice. Can she be invisible on the ground or in the air?

Thank you for deleting the sections I mentioned. All you have to do now is move the power descriptions and clean up your strengths/weaknesses, as described in my 3rd and 4th paragraph in my previous post. I still don't know what "to be taken real a long time on the ground" means.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

Katera(Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katera(Rebooted)   Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:33 pm

i think im all set ^^
Back to top Go down

Katera(Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katera(Rebooted)   Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:25 pm

This is taking a lot longer than it should. I don't make these posts just to hear the sound that my keyboard makes. While you did fix the weaknesses section, you still have 3 things to do before your character gets approved. I repeat: Your character will not be approved until you do these 3 things.

1. Delete this: "Katera is a hawk girl so Air Control with freedom,Aerial martials move and speed,she got her wings under her arms and walk with sharp hawk feets and savage predator eyes.She got alot of Stealth and grace by the air leaving her untouched or if youre just lucky it could touch her.Tends to vanishes into mist by a teleportation skill her dead father teached her and Yuke too.Fire(laser) and Thunder(light ray) are also part of her skills"

2. Move the descriptions of her powers, which are under "Strengths" to under "Powers." Put them right where the you deleted the other paragraph.

3. Under your now empty section entitled "Strengths" write at least 3 non-power related strengths that your character has. These can be things about her personality, her education, her connections, etc.

When, and only when, you have made these 3 changes, I will approve your character. I have been saying these things for a while now and am getting tired of repeating myself. If these 3 changes are not made when you post again thinking that you are done, then I will officially DENY this character. I don't want that to happen, and you don't want that to happen, so get it done please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katera(Rebooted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katera(Rebooted)   Katera(Rebooted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katera(Rebooted)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next