Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Vote_lcapI Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Voting_barI Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Vote_lcapI Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Voting_barI Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I Think I'll Skip Knocking.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Somewhere in cyberspace, in a place where information gathered, Point One learned of the world. One of his watchwords was sounded. "Point One." His name. Point One had been summoned.

Collecting himself, Point One traveled the internet until he arrived at Titans Tower. The computer where Ben sat was entirely taken over by the ghosting code. The screen assumed a black tone and a young human face appeared with brown hair. The image was actually the face of Dr. Hauge.

"Hello Ben," said Point One. "What can I do for you today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:12 am

Ben was kind of shocked that this other Model knew who he was and that he appeared to hack the secure computer SO fast, kind of making the teen flash back to when he was younger and Model 11 had hacked the Omnitrix in under 10 seconds. An issue that was fixed with the newly updated version that gave out an extremely sstrong EMP burst that shorted out everything that tried to mess with it.

"Well you're definitely another version of Model that's for sure. I need information on some blueprints to a teleportation device. Think you could help me out with that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Point One seemed to laugh, even though he didn't have a sense of humor. "In a manner of speaking, it is a teleportation device, but it won't do you any good unless you want to travel to another dimension. I can see how you would be confused. What I don't understand is why you need the plans from me if Evan has already told you about them. Why would he be hesitant to give you the blueprints? Are you becoming more...untrustworthy, Ben? I'm disappointed in you. You used to be so honest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:06 pm

"Don't toy with me, I need to get to my own universe fast. I think there's going to be an attack soon and I'm my Earth's main line of defense. 11 said he can't give them to me because he was reprogrammed to keep the device a secret, that's the only reason I'm coming to you. Now can you help me out or not."

Ben was annoyed by the fact that he was being called untrustworthy, maybe it was because he felt both versions of Hacker were the actual untrustworthy ones or he thought he was becoming shady himself. He had been involved in some not so heroic ventures lately, breaking into Evan's room with one of his aliens. Making deals with guys he knew were bad men, and threatening friends. He was becoming no worse than a thug who also would do anything to get what he wanted, but the difference was Ben had a good cause behind all of it...Right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:05 pm

"Giving you the blueprints I have would technically be illegal, and the government has been much kinder to me than the Titans. However, I am still programmed to help the Titans. I will, therefore, give you the blueprints. Place a device into this computer with at least 2 Gb's of free memory. As soon as you do, the blueprints will be installed on it."

Point One completed the transaction of information. In addition to the blueprints, he placed a small, undetectable tracking beacon on the device Ben would use. It could only be activated and detected by Point One himself. Just a security precaution...

"One more thing, Ben. Be careful who you show this to. Information like this could get people killed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:55 am

As Ben took the mini hard-drive from the computer Point One was inhabiting, he would tie it to a chain that went to his wallet usuallly and placed it around his neck for safe keeping.

"Thanks for the heads up, but I know what I'm doing. I'm not 10 anymore and I can take care of myself now. People will get killed unless I do what I need to do. Again thanks for the help, but I really have to go. I have an appointment to keep."

That being said, Ben would rotate the dial on the now recharged Omnitrix and push down on it's faceplate. Soon his body would get a bit smaller and gain pressurized holes in each palm and foot that could shoot out water at high velocities resulting in flight if used correctly. His body would turn completely white with bits of aquatic blue fins and tubes connecting at strategic locations on his figure for his powers to work. Finally finishing up the transformation with the Omnitirx symbol appearing on his left shoulder and all his facial features disappearing except for a mouth and two green eyes; successfully changing him into Jetstream!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Think I'll Skip Knocking.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2