Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Vote_lcapI Think I'll Skip Knocking. Voting_barI Think I'll Skip Knocking. Vote_rcap 
Moon
I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Vote_lcapI Think I'll Skip Knocking. Voting_barI Think I'll Skip Knocking. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I Think I'll Skip Knocking.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Empty
PostSubject: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:12 am

It was late at Titans Tower, but Model 11 as usual wasn't in his room at the moment and instead could be found the the Main Ops. facilities feverishly upgrading security protocols. Ben knew exactly what time Mod did this from his past time spent in the Tower and as soon as the next hour struck. Ben would rotate the dial of the Omnitrix on his writ while laying in his bed, and then slam down on it's faceplate. A flash of green light occurring and not even half a second after a blue, black, & green blur could be seen darting out of Kara and Ben's room. Traveling faster than pherari at full throttle and so quickly, that as he passed rooms and sped down the hallways all that could be felt of his minute presence was a gust of wind as Xlr8 passed by. The speedy alien stopping once inside mod's room and taking a quick look around.

"Now well see just how much of a pal of mine you really are robot."

Xlr8 would then begin to search through every bit of Hacker's room, checking over some areas twice as he looked at break neck speeds for the blueprints to this device that could possibly send him home.

Last edited by JaK on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:05 am

OOC: Seth never called it a Boom Tube. He called it a portal. Boom Tubes only teleport you. Just a nerdy observation.

IC: Evan's body (and all of his attention) was in the Main Ops room, upgrading the Tower's security system. The incident with Fake's infiltration had shown him the importance of more advanced security.

With this upgrade, Evan felt that he would be of more help in a fight. It allowed him to view the entire Tower at once, simply through the electronics in the walls. Cameras that could be easily destroyed were a thing of the past. As long as there were walls, Evan could see everything inside the tower.

He wondered if the human idea of privacy would come into play with this upgrade. Evan decided that if humans would dare to sleep in the presence of their computers, light bulbs, and cell phones, then they should be comfortable sleeping under his supervision.

Trial run 14...Unsuccessful. Evan decided that he needed to check his testing modules in his room. Perhaps there was some sort of error. He brought his attention back from his body to his room.

Oh, Ben was detected in his room. He was currently in an unknown alien form, but the Omnitrix's presence was prominent. "Hello, Ben. Can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:17 am

OT: Oops, my bizzle. Edited.

Ben would get spoked a bit from Model's random voice just seeming to come from out of no where. However, after locating the source of what was speaking to him, Xlr8 would speed over to Model nearly as fast as a human could blink and propped open his face mask as so Evan could look him in his beady green glowing eyes, which seemed filled with an accusing glare.

"Help me, it's too late for that now, but maybe you could attempt to make up for your Betrayal!"

Ben would then take one of his scissor like fingers and point it at Eleven in a poking type manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:19 am

So this was the new alien form. Evan noted it carefully. Many missions depended on his being able to rely on Titans' powers.

Betrayal? Evan couldn't remember betraying Ben. Come to think of it, he couldn't remember betraying anyone.

"Please explain, Ben. I don't understand."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:15 am

"Let's just say a little birdy told me that you have blueprints in your possession to a device that could send me back to my own universe and most importantly, you've had them for some time now!"

Ben wasn't yelling per say but he was speaking loud and erratically. He was pissed, yet he wanted to hear Evan deny the charge and accept it at the same time. Both answers would bring him some relief, mainly because one meant he could go home to where he was needed and the other meant he could still trust Mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:33 am

A little birdy told him? Evan was not aware that birds could talk.

"That is interesting. It must have been quite shocking to hear a bird talk. As for the blueprints, it is true that I have the blueprints for a device that can open a portal to another universe. I have indeed had them for quite some time. However, I cannot give these blueprints to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:22 am

Xlr8 would frown as he looked at Model, he didn't what's worse. That this robot hadn't been equipped with a device to tell metaphors and sarcasm apart or that he was refusing to give Ben something he should've told him about and offered him months ago.

"What do you mean you can't give it to me? You know I can't get home again as you knew back then as well and that my world is in danger without me. Yet you kept this a secret from me 11. I don't care what your reasoning is, there's no excue for not trying to help me. I thought we were friends, but now I see a cold hearted machine can't understand fully the meaning of friendship. Now you're going to give me those blueprints, or so help me, I'll rip this room apart in seconds until I find them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:50 pm

"If is impossible for you to find the blueprints. They exist only within my memory. The reason I cannot give them to you is because I promised that I wouldn't. The only way Zack and I could have gotten back from the Destroyed World was to build this device. However, to power the portal, we needed a very specific list of chemicals. The person who provided these chemicals to us made me alter my programming so that I would never use or distribute these blueprints again. When I make a promise, I am unable to break it."

Evan tried to remember the incident, but found it difficult. There were things out in the universe that were very powerful. They were so powerful that planets stood no chance against them. Evan's memory of meeting such beings was corrupted. All he really remembered was making the deal that would send Zack and himself back home.

"Traveling through dimensions is too dangerous for the earth, Ben. I used to think that we could send you home one day, but I have come to realize that the multiverse is a very...undefinable place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Xlr8 was flabbergasted, but delighted in a way. If it was a programming problem then he could be re-programmed as long as he had the files on record. He could take Model to Seth, maybe they could probe his mind and build it for him. The matter of traveling through the space time continuum and it's consequences meant nothing to him, when comparing the cons to the pros of preserving the fate of everyone he cared about back home.

"Hmm, I think I know how we can get those Blueprints from you and you don't have to really 'tell me' or anyone else about them, because you won't be willingly breaking your promise. Now come on, I'll take us there in no time flat."

Ben was determined to get home, no matter the consequences or issues. Right now Evan was telling him he had his ticket home, but wouldn't give it to him because of some petty promise, an entire race of humans and other civilizations across Ben's parallel galaxies could be at stake right now. So sue him if he wasn't all that concerned bout Mods 'promise'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:06 am

Those things, whatever they were, that had made Evan promise had been serious. Although Evan couldn't even remember most of the conversation, he had come to the decision never to give anyone the plans to the blueprints.

...Eternal Ocean...

What? Apparently, Evan had a bug in his code somewhere connected to this issue.

"I'm sorry, Ben. But I am not able to help you. The Eternal Ocean error is too strong. I cannot allow anyone to recieve these blueprints." Then he had an idea. "Point One also has them, but he is not bound by this promise...or the error. You should go ask him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:34 am

Xlr8 would then get really close to Model's face and close his visor enclosing his own face that seemed to operate at the aliens very thought.

"And where can I find him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:52 pm

"You can't find him. He will find you. Just post his name anywhere on the internet, and he will find you very soon, wherever you are."

Evan frowned. "Be careful Ben. Traveling through dimensions is toxic to the human body. You will need protection. A lot of protection."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:48 am

Xlr8 would speak once more before the symbol on his chest began to blinka dn the watch would time out.

"Luckily, I'm not human...Or at least I wasn't. It desn't matter, in alien form I can take anything and anyone. Thanks for the advice Mod, I'm sorry I accused you of purposefully withholding information from me. Even though you kind of are, but I get it's not your fault."

OT: ^ Foreshadowing to the Ben Hunt thread. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:05 am

OOC: Ooooh, I love the foreshadowing.

IC: "I am sorry that I was not able to help more, Ben. Please tell me when you are leaving. I am sure it would be proper to see you off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:48 am

"No need, I'll be out of here as soon as the watch recharges. In the mean time, I'm going to the living room to contact this point one dude now."

Ben would then brush past Model in kind of a hurry to get home, and every second delayed was a second where a girl died or a man was vaporized back on his Earth. As he entered the Common Room, he would access the Titan's mainframe from a secure server and typed in Model Point One's name, then waited eagerly for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Think I'll Skip Knocking.   I Think I'll Skip Knocking. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Think I'll Skip Knocking.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next