Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New kid on the block - Page 4 Vote_lcapNew kid on the block - Page 4 Voting_barNew kid on the block - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
New kid on the block - Page 4 Vote_lcapNew kid on the block - Page 4 Voting_barNew kid on the block - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New kid on the block

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Sparrow

RPG character
Name: Jennika Johnson
Code Name: Sparrow
Villain or good guy?: Good

New kid on the block - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Jenn had her eyes open for the first two seconds of the ride than she closed her eyes and held on tightly to the bike's handle bars. When they arrived at their destination Jenn jokingly pulled a ten dollar bill out of her pocket and she smiled while holding it out. "Here you go kind sir!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Ben contemplated snatching the money from her and running off, but then decided against it when the symbol on his chest started beeping red meaning the watch would time out soon and he'd reveret back to normal form.

"Ohhh sorry, we don't take any bills over 5 dollars, but tell you what. I'll just add it to your tab and you can give the dinero to Ben later, kay? Anyway ladies, it was nice meeting you both, but I got Titany villain beating stuff to do. TaTaForNow!"

Again jumbling his words towards the end of his sentence, Xlr8 would speed away before either of them could say their own goodbyes. Speedsters, always in a hurry. When in all actuallity, the alien had not gone very far at all; he simply zipped around the complex stopping behind a dumpster in the alleyway across the street. There he would revert back into Ben's teenage default body and ran across traffic afterwards to the front of the mall calling Julie and Jenn.

"Hey! So I see you guys made it ok. Sorry I couldn't come with you, but Xlr8 can only carry two passengers and instead made a second trip to come and get me."
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Jenn only laughed at Xlr8's comment and shouted a goodbye to him even though he was out of range. A few seconds later, Ben appeared. She raised an eyebrow, "No it's fine, but isn't it a little strange that your watch has the same symbol that's on Xlr8's chest?" She muttered the last part quietly to Ben just in case Julez didn't notice it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Ben's eyes would slant to the left as he quickly thought of a lie to tell Jenn.

"Eh, what can I say. I'm a fan and by the way it's not cheap to order Powergirl T-Shirts, Raven caps, and alien symbol watches."

Ben thought that excuse would cover him for now. Saying the Omnitrix was just merchandise really.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:26 am

Julez smiled as X sped off. He was cool.
"Hey Ben." she said. She had also noticed the matching watches and didnt quite believe him but didnt press the subject.
"So who´s up for some chow?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:41 am

"I'm starving from all that running around I---I mean Xlr8 did. It was exhausting just watching him. I say we go for smoothies, a couple of pizza slices, and maybe an order of extra grande chili fries."

Ben could EAT! for such a skinny teen, but really he'd always been able to put down some food even when he was 10. He was hoping all he just said would distract the girls from the slip up he almost made about him saying he did all the running.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Jenn smiled at Ben and shrugged. "Sure, sounds good to me, how bout you Julez?" She turned to Julez and cocked an eyebrow. Even though she was waiting for Julez to answer she was continuously glance over at Ben with suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Julez nodded.
"Oh yeah. Sounds perfect." She could eat for days. Always had been able too. Something to do with her current.
Whatever.
As long as she ate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:31 pm

"Cool, and don't worry about the cost I'm buying so get whatever you want."

As they walked towards the food court in the mall, Ben would brandish a hundred dollar bill and it could be seen that he was packing quite a few of them as he put the rest away. Being a superhero and all, he got a pretty hefty allowance.

"Sure hope they can break these?"
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Jenn was a little confused at what Ben had said. "Are you sure? I can pay for my own meal I mean it really isn't a problem." While she was saying this she pulled out her waller (she doesn't keep a purse, thinks they're too girly) and pulled out a few dollars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:45 pm

"Now what kind of chaperon would I be if I made you pay for your first meal off campus. Trust me, I got this. Lets just say my last job gave out some pretty big bonuses."

Ben didn't want to brag of course, but really after saving the world a lot of countries leaders on his Earth kinda threw a lot of cool stuff at him; money being one of them. And that was just the tip of the iceberg, when you compare all the other planets in the galaxy that thanked him with exotic gifts as well for saving their worlds too. They would then arrive at the food court and immediately he checked the time on his phone; which might've seemed a bit peculiar considering he had a watch on his wrist already.

"Weve still got about 25 more minutes, so go ahead and take your time deciding."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Julez listened also aboutz to object but then letting Jen talk and saying,
"Same for me Ben, thanks but really, it´s okay." she smiled before ordering chili fries and a chocolate smoothie already getting a straw.
No straw no drink. That was the rule.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:51 pm

"*Sigh* Fine, I guess it's two against one."

As Ben, Jenn and Juelz got their food and sat down. From across the way a few of jocks on their lunch break as well would see Ben with the two girls and felt a bit of jealousy. The lead one Cash Adams deriving the need to have a little bit of fun.

"Hey guys, watch this."

Cash would then grab his own smoothie and walk over to Ben, who was currently speaking to Juelz and purposely 'accidentally' bumped into him. Resulting in the spilling of his drink all over Ben's head. The teen hero's face would grow a morbid tone to it as he looked up and saw the Football jock with his mixture of baseball/football clique not too far away. All of them giggling and falling over with hysteria at what jsut happened.

"Oops, sorry there Tennyson. I guess I didn't see you, I really need to start reminding myself to look out for little twerps."

Cash was a dirty blond, 225 pound linebacker for the school and about 6'1 in stature. He was also Team Captain oddly enough, which was usually a postion awarded to the quarterback. He had on his letterman's jacket and was wearing typical blue jeans with a shirt that had a very immature saying on the front of it. Ben would then wipe the smoothie out of his hair, not really unnevred by this becasue Cash had a habit of picking on him ever since Ben showed him up in a game of soccer the other day during tryouts. Which, by the way, Ben made it while he got cut.

"Haha, very funny Clancy. So, have you decided what you're going to do after you become obsolete. I mean you are in your third term of the best four years of your life and all---"

Ben would've continued to make more remarks about the rather big sports star, but was quickly dragged out of his chair and held up into the air by his green bomber jacket after making his first comment.

"That's it Tennyson, it's GO TIME! I've warned you about calling me by my middle name."

"Aww, but Cash CLANCY Adams is such pretty name. I'm sure your future wife Esther is gonna love it."

Ben couldn't resist continually quiping him, it was too easy. However, he probably should've stopped while he was behind because Cash's face was turning blood red and bad intentions were filling his mind. Many of them all directed at the scrawly boy he currently held in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:57 pm

Jenn grinned and ordered a slice of pizza with a strawberry shake. She sat down with Julez and Ben and noticed that there were a few kids from their school sitting at another table in the mall. Jenn was having a great time considering the fact that she had just become friends with two people that she thought she would be hanging out with a lot. "Oh don't worry Ben! I promise I'll let you buy me something next time we do this!" she teased before taking a sip of her shake.

Jenn was too busy enjoying her pizza that she didn't notice the jock walking towards their table. It was only when Ben was drenched with a smoothie that Jenn noticed the jock. "Hey! What the heck do you think your doing Clancy?" Jenn took note of the jock's middle name and happily used it against him to make him upset. She shot daggers at the group of jocks laughing at Ben's situation.

When the jock didn't let Ben down she aimed a kick at his leg, but stopped when she remembered the personal oath that she made to never hurt anyone. She inwardly groaned and grabbed what was left of her smoothie and poured it on the jock's head. "Now would you leave CLANCY!?" Jen made sure to shout Clancy so the growing crowd could hear clearly what his middle name was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:19 pm

As Jenn threw her shake onto Cash, he would look as if he was trying as hard as he could not to strike the girl, but then calmed down and gave her a smile before tossing Ben across the table with little effort. This caused the boy to go sailing across the platform, knocking over a good amount of their food and resulting in him falling off the other side of it out of view. Meanwhile, Cash would shake his GI Joe buzz cut free of the strawbery goodness and then immediately turned to address Jenn.

"Look babe, I'm gonna let that one slide since you're pretty sexy. Now, how about we go clear the air together. I mean come on, chilling with Mr. Tiny Titan has got to have you bored out of your mind. Now if you wanna ride in the fast lane, you need to get into Cash's lane."

The jock would then wink at her as he began to step forward and into Jenn's personal space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New kid on the block
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next