Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New kid on the block - Page 3 Vote_lcapNew kid on the block - Page 3 Voting_barNew kid on the block - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
New kid on the block - Page 3 Vote_lcapNew kid on the block - Page 3 Voting_barNew kid on the block - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New kid on the block

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

New kid on the block - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:52 pm

"Well I'm not talking about ditching, as long as were back before lunch is over we shouldn't get in any trouble. How about going to the Galleria? I know a guy who can get us there and back in no time at all...And trust me I mean no time."

Ben would say this and think of one of his transformations that could carry them to the Mall, but the issue would be explaining what happened to Ben if he did decide to do this.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:08 am

Julez nodded, "I didnt mean ditching school, I meant ditching as in; going to eat somewhere away from the..slop."She said wondering who he meant.
"And I´m all for it."She answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 pm

No sooner did Juelz agrre, did the bell ring sounding the end of class and the beginning of lunch.

"Well that's it folks, based on all your dimwitted answers about how the current could've happened I can really tell you're all reading your textbook. [/sarcasm] I wan't you all to read pages 90 to 95 tonight and bring in a lightbulb for an experiment tomorrow."

Mr. Jables was acting really weird, usually at the end of class he ignored all the guys and told all the girl in the class to have a nice day. Not to meniton looking at all their hind quarters as they exited.

"Alright then, well come on were on the clock. Jenn you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

RPG character
Name: Jennika Johnson
Code Name: Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Jenn smiled at the two as the bell rang. "Well I suppose that isn't too much homework" she said while writing their homework down in her new planner. When Ben asked her if she would join them she nodded her head enthusiastically. "Sure, oh and umm who is this friend that's going to take us to lunch?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:46 pm

As they exited the room and went to the front of the school, Ben rubbed the back of his head as if thinking of how to explain this.

"Well um, he's kind of different to look at and he's a friend of the Teen Titans. Maybe you've heard of them? Well anyway, he owes me a favor for a bad guy I helped him beat one time, in fact I think I'll go get him right now. Just don't freak out when you see the guy, ok?"

That being said, ben would run off before they could ask him further questions. Off onto the side of the school a d diving behind a bush, where he would dive behind the leafy covering and start to rotate the dial of the Omnitrix on his rist until he came across his speedster alien. After the transformation's silhoutte popped up, been would prop open the faceplate on his alien wrist-watch and push it down; beginning the change in a flash of green light...
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:33 am

Julez was a bit surprised, but kept her expression calm and nodded. Then he ran off and she stared after him but he was not to be seen. She thought she saw a bit of green light but...nah, she couldn´t have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:47 am

New kid on the block - Page 3 Xlr8

Not even a full minute later an alien about 5'8 in stature wearing a green and black space uniform with a pointed helmet would approach the two girls sporting the same symbol on his chest that was on Ben's peculiar watch earlier. As he sped towards them in the blink of an eye, he would stop right in front of the teens causing a gust of wind to follow in his wake. Xlr8 would then look at both of their expressions and raise the visor from in front of his face mentally; showing off the beady green eyes, blue skin, and noseless facial features.

"Hey there ladies, the name's Xlr8, Teen Titan, and close personal friend of Ben Tennyson. Ben tells me you two need a ride to Jump City Galleria?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:52 am

Juliette blinked and then there was an alien in front of her and a gust of wind blew her hair making a few small of her electrical sparks fly from friction. She saw the sign on his chest, wasn´t it the same on Bens weird watch? Well they WERE friends, maybe it was just a coicidence. No matter what she´d have an eye on it.
"Nice to meet you I´m Julez. And where´s Ben?" she asked looking around Xlr8 to see if he was back there.
She was a bit worried that they´d be ccarried by Xlr8 and that she´d shock him because,
1.He seemed nice enough and she didn´t want to shock him,
2.Ben probably wouldn´t like it very much and
3.Her cover would be blown like an atomic bomb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:00 am

"Oh yeah, erm about that...Ben said to go on ahead seeing as I can only carry two people at once *shifty eyes* and then I will just come back from him later. I hope neither of you have motions sickness, because well be traveling around 2 to 300 miles per hour."

After saying this, Ben would zip behind Juelz and close down his facemask.

"So, all aboard?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:10 am

Julliette hesitated before whispering so only he could hear
"Is your suit electricity proof? If not I don´t think it would be good for you to carry me unless you don´t feel pain which I doubt." she whispered keeping her expression plain so one could think she was just inquiring about something trivial like the weather or such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:19 am

Ben would wonder about this and was sure he wasn't electricity proof in this form. However, he took this inquiry as just her being suspicious of such a strange creature touching her, which was totally understandable.

"Hmm, I think I've got an idea. BeRightBack!"

With his last few words jumbled together, Xlr8 would then run off towards the bike racks only to return a second and a half later with 2 bikes and plastic covered bike chains tied to the front of each of them; one in each of his scissor like hands.

"There, that should fix the problem; I'll just tow you both to the mall instead. It'll be more comfortable for you guys anyway."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Julez nodded and slowly got on the bike holding tight,
"You ready Jen?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

RPG character
Name: Jennika Johnson
Code Name: Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Jenn nodded to Julez and smiled at the alien. "So you're a friend of the titans huh? I've always wanted to jo-meet them." she corrected herself quickly hoping that neither of the two would notice her blunder. She noticed that the alien's shirt had the same sign as Ben had on his watch. Hmmm wonder if he's simply a fan of a hero? Nah. Somethings up. I'll find out what it is later. she thought to herself while she hopped on one of the bikes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:49 pm

"Alright then, please fasten your seatbelts...Oh wait, you don't have any...Well hold on tight. First we'd like to thank you for riding Xlr8's transit service and do remember we are not responsible for any valuables or breakfast lost during your trip. We should be arriving at your selected destination in oooh about, 47.2 seconds!!"

As Ben spat out this last part, he of course had to make good on that promise and speed off down the street and away from the school faster than anything currently moving around them. Hitting speeds of at least 130 to 180 mph, not wanting to go too fast because they were girls after all and it was there first time hitting speeds over 100 mph in an instant he was sure. As Ben weaved through traffic, the bikes wheels behind him would be moving so fast that literal dust clouds were being blown up in their wake. Arriving at their destination exactly .1115 seconds behind schedule because he saw a cool looking bird on the way there and decided to take a quick glance.

"And here you are, that'll be 2 'Xlr8 you're the BEST!" each and we do NOT accept IOUs, but I will take cash or credit." Funny

As the alien stopped and lifted his face mask, he would turn to see how the passengers were doing behind him with a smile on blue and black face.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:04 am

Julez merely closed her eyes and held on tight laughing when they were there.
"Wow, okay deal, one Xlr8 you´re the best and one for the ride back." she chuckled smiling back.
However she had noticed Jens slip up earlier and was thinking about it.
Surely she hadn´t meant JOIN?
Had she?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New kid on the block
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next