Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New kid on the block - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew kid on the block - Page 2 Voting_barNew kid on the block - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
New kid on the block - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew kid on the block - Page 2 Voting_barNew kid on the block - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New kid on the block

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Sparrow

RPG character
Name: Jennika Johnson
Code Name: Sparrow
Villain or good guy?: Good

New kid on the block - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Jenn quickly ran to catch up with her two new classmates. She was temporarily distracted by the sound of the bell, but once she snapped out of it she ran to catch up with Julez and Ben. She smiled as they both said what they do and when Ben turned to her she laughed. "Well if you really want to know, I love Basketball and Volleyball. I also enjoy drawing and writing stories!" She paused a moment before saying, "Hmm, why does it sound like I'm in an interview?" She was making fun of herself in a joking manner because the way she said what she likes to do made it sound like she was in an interview.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Ben would open the door for both girls as they arrived at class just as the last bell rang and their teacher greeted them. He was an elderly man, with a rather large gut and a white beard speckled with gray every here and there. The beard wasn't extremely long mind you, but it did cover his entire chin and the hair atop his head while still pretty full and mostly gray for the most part, had a bald spot in it about the circumference of a baseball. As Ben sat down with Juelz at the table nearest the large window at the back of the classroom. He would be adressed by Mr. Jables (Pronounced Jay-Bells)

"Aww Ben, late as usual and you brought me two luscious women to make up for it; one I've never seen before, you shouldn't have."

"Nope, sorry Mr. Jables they're with me. But, you can still have Sarah, we all know she has to do some kind of after school tutoring if she wants to pass."

As Ben said this, the girl he was referring to sitting next to about four jocks would shoot him a dagger stare. Ben took it with a smile and then sat down with the two women and began to talk quietly.

"Sarah's had an A in the class for a few weeks now, but I've never seen her complete a single assignment. Makes you wonder how much work she's putting in or should I say, what kind of work."

Ben would wink as he said this, feeling not only her glare now, but Mr. Jables from over his shoulder as well.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:45 am

Julez shuddered at the gaze of the old man but held her head upright glaring right back
"Being late was an accident. There was a sudden electrical charge through the lockers, perhaps you'd like to explain to us why." she said keeping het hands folded underneath the table. While she had been speaking a test glass on her teachers desk had sprung a crack. She pretended not to notice and leaned back in her chair next to Ben.

Last edited by Capricious on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 am

Mr. Jables would raised an eyebrow suddenly as Juelz spoke to him.

"A phenomenally in the halls? Ah, well excellent question young lady. Class, why don't you think of some answers as to why, while our lovely new student introduces herself....Come on, don't be shy, I won't bite you. Unless you want me too *snicker snicker* just kidding."

As Mr. Jables commanded Juelz to arise, putting her on the spot. Ben would lean over to Jenn on the other side of him and whisper into her ear.

"No he wasn't."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:35 am

Julez bit her retort back and stood crossing her arms knowing that if he so much as tried anything she´d shock to Kingdom friggin Come.
"I´m Julliette Berns. The new exchange student. From Gotham High." She lied fluidly turning up the hypnosis in he voice so he´d believe her without question. Then whispering quietly and fully hypnotic so only he could hear,
"You will never touch me or any other student in an innapropriate way ever again."

She smirked thinking that would relieve quite a few girls.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Jenn smiled and sat down next to Ben, only to frown when the teacher made snide comments. When Ben told her that the teacher wasn't kidding she narrowed her eyes and looked towards one of the nearby open windows. She moved her hand and in one split second, a gust of wind blew all the teacher's papers off the desk. Jenn didn't think it was any big victory, but he would have to clean it up. As Julez talked about where she was from Jenn smiled. "Well she doesn't seem to mind being put on the spot." she whispered to Ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Mr. Jables seemed to be mesmerized by Juelz words, better yet unable to control hismelf literally in a trance. If his pupils could gain cratoonish swurls in them they would have, as she commanded him to stop his after school activities with other students. The professor only able take a big gulp and slowly nod as if to say, 'yes'. Eventually being brought back to the real world by the sound of papers blowing off his desk.

"Hmph, what...Oh yes, yes, you may sit down now Ms. Berns. Now Erm, uhhh Sarah. Please tell the class what you think might have caused the strange locker incident?"

Sarah seemed surprised by this, her face filling with red as if to say with her eyes 'what the heck are you doing? We had a deal!'

"I'm waiting?"

"Well maybe...One of the lights fell from the ceiling and sent a shock through the lockers?"

"That's...Extemerly unlikely Ms. Collins and maybe if you spent a little more time reading your text book then studying John and Percy over there you would know that once removed from it's socket the charge left in an unplugged light bulb would be no where near enough to contract though a dozen or so lockers."

The entire class was shocked by this, Mr. Jables never even asked Sarah what the date was, much less put her on blast about something almsot no one in the entire room could answer including himself. After his last remark he would ask for other more 'realistic' hypothesis's while picking up papers.

"Well that's new, definitely no way he's having extra credit tutoring sessions with her anymore. Wonder what gotten into him?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Julez Sat down with a smile and nodded at Ben and Jenn.
"I dunno, but it's good that he stopped." she said having noticed the wind scatter his papers and grinning.
"Thats a good sign, it means this year is gonna be good" she smiled, glad to have helped and already not liking that Sarah girl.
"do you think she actually WILL study?" juliette asked skeptically nodding towards Sarah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:58 pm

"Doubt it, she may have lost the teacher, but there's more than enough nerdy teens in here that will bend to her will."

Ben would then look to jennika with a slantedlook in his eye. A if he suspected her of something now.

"Ya, it's funny how that gust of wind just blew in like that, and only on that side of the classroom to?"

Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Jennika grinned at both Julez and Ben. "Hmmmm, I wonder if there's any way that we could convince people to leave her and not help her..." she said with a devious look plastered on her face.

At Ben's comment Jenn's grin didn't falter. "Yeah, now that I think about it I suppose that is wierd. Oh well at least the stupid teacher is stuck picking up all the scattered papers!" she said while winking at Ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:30 am

"Ya, if only that were possible."

Ben would laugh as Jennika mentioned how Mr. Jables was trying to reach around his fat stomach to grab the attendance forms. His plummers crack creeping out of his pnats more and more with each attempt to bend over.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Julez couldn´t resist an open laugh at that comment and tried to turn it into a cough hastily.
She made a face looking away from the disgusting view pointedly and looking at Ben.
"Tell me when it´s over." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:51 pm

"Ugh, sadly this class is never over. It just drags on and on and on and on.."

Ben would then look to both girls, something was up with each of them. Epecially the new girl, first the locker stuff and now after she talkss about herself Mr. Jables has a sudden revalation about his after school 'tutoring sessions?' Ben needed to get to know these two better, especially Juelz or atleast keep a better eye on them.

"So Juelz, what are you doing for lunch or after school? You too Jenn, going off campus or having the good ol cafeteria pig slop?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Julez groaned jokingly when he said it would never end.
Then he asked what she was doing later. She´d probably hang around the cops trying to find out where there was trouble so she could help. But other than that...
"I´m not doing anything why? And...pig slop? Please tell me thats not as gross as it sounds..." she shuddered trying not to picture it.
"If they really have...pig slop...I think we might have to ditch and go grab a burger and smoothie or something." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Jennika avoided looking at the teacher in fear that she would puke at the horrid sight. "Ugh, maybe that wind wasn't good after all" she said while chuckling slightly. When Ben asked them what they were doing after school Jenn smiled and cocked an eyebrow. "I'm not planning on sticking around for the 'pig slop,' and I'm not planning on ditching either." I wonder how many crimes could happen in one mere lunch hour.... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New kid on the block
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next