Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Vote_lcapGrinding Gears Character Challenge! Voting_barGrinding Gears Character Challenge! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Vote_lcapGrinding Gears Character Challenge! Voting_barGrinding Gears Character Challenge! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Grinding Gears Character Challenge!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Grinding Gears Character Challenge!   Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 8:37 pm

Oldie but a goodie ~ Try to put yourself in your character's shoes - beyond all the wild stories they take part of and think of their day to day lives. Then fill this out. It's pretty fun to see what the results turn out to be. You may surprise yourself:

Code:
[b]GRINDING GEARS[/b]

[color=green][u]The Easy Stuff:[/u]
Name -
Age -
Gender -
Occupation -
Species -[/color]

[color=#FFCC00][u]Making You Think:[/u]
Favorite Food -
Favorite Restaurant -
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] -
Favorite Music -
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? -
Do they brush their teeth every night? -
Can they swim? -
Allergies -
Weapon of choice -
Can they carry a tune -
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) -
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) -[/color]

[color=red][u]Grinding Gears[/u]
What is in their pockets and why are they there -
How do they like their Sunday breakfast -
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine -
How do they want to die -
What’s their favorite childhood memory -
What’s their biggest fear and why -
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing -[/color]

Last edited by JaK on Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears Character Challenge!   Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 3:17 pm

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Eugene Sutton...
Age - Nineteen.
Gender - Male.
Occupation - Full timer carer.
Species - Human. Clearly. Is there much a point to this?

Making You Think:
Favourite Food - I don't know. I've not really sat down and thought about it. Granola bars do the job well. I guess?
Favourite Restaurant - I haven't eaten out in years. Long enough that I've forgotten what it's like.
Favourite Outfit [brand name, colours, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - Brand is mutable to me. I shop at thift stores. You take what's there. Now, you find me a good historian with an eye for detail, who doesn't use modern techniques on the re-enactment uniforms, and I'll happily sport those.
Favourite Music - I get grief for this from everyone else. But there's nothing wrong with the modern trends. Hip hop is a natural progression of music styles. And Stormzy isn't 'strangling that cat for all it's worth'.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Fish. Cat's don't need you. Dogs are too active. Birds leave you. A fish has a clear, reasonable, dependency.
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Of course... It's getting the others to brush theirs that's the trick.
Can they swim? - Ye- No. I'll get to it. It's finding time these days.
Allergies - It's funny. I can list everything my mum's allergic to. But can't think of anything myself.
Weapon of choice - I'll never learn the longbow. Not like Wayland. Didn't start soon enough. If it's not the Lorica suit itself, then I'm learning the longsword nicely. I'd better, for all the grief it takes.
Can they carry a tune - People have said so. They're wrong. Don't argue.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - As long as it's got easy access doors, I'll drive a tub.
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - It feels like I don't own any of the electronics. I've got a dozen recruits inside me who want their own. So we share. Eurrsk throws a fit if we change a setting. Can kinda see why.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - I don't need to look. I've got a mnemonic. My scheduling notepad. The pen for it. The pen for when that pen inevitably fails. A week's prescription of my mum's tablets for when we reach her. Swiss army knife. Phone. Keychain with the current keys. Wallet. Lighter - I don't trust anyone else with it. Eurrsk's tablet. Fitbit. Bookmark. The last should be self explanatory.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - Same as any other day. The day of rest is dead in modern society.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - This week... Up at half five. Eat with Hero, everyone works better on a full stomach. We don't have funds for them all to eat as they please. Then Corkey has leave to go check the Lorica. Cato will drill me until eight. Then we put Corkey on the electronics replying to our dark-net emails, Cato can guard Hero as he goes to town, which doubles as his free time. I read the new best sellers that came out until nine, slash replicate items for sale; then I weight train until quarter to the hour. Corkey will service the car. Cato will guard the perimeter. I will shower and then train with the armour. Whenever Corkey finishes he can scan for electronic surveillances and then take his own time. I will recall both in time for lunch to save them needing the sustenance. Fifteen minutes set aside for inevitable questioning of the schedule.
How do they want to die - After my mother. Make that soon after. Preferably when Scarrow and G.R.R. Martin have finished their series'.
What’s their favourite childhood memory - My father took me to a Summer camp. The camp was fun, but it was the fact that he did the driving that sticks. I'd say more, but there are passengers in my head listening. And it's private.
What’s their biggest fear and why - That Qyburn gives up on mum and just... leaves her to herself.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - It's hard to plan that far ahead. I assume getting the necessary hours of bedrest.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears Character Challenge!   Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 3:59 pm

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Lucas Lemaire King
Age - 40
Gender - Male
Occupation - Talent Scout/Entrepreneur
Species - Meta-Human

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Fresh Caviar
Favorite Restaurant - You Wouldn't have heard of it.
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - cashmere silk & satin suits.
Favorite Music - Rock Music, Classical, Jazz, all types honestly. But you'd never know it by looking at him.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Fish. He has a Swordfish.
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Yes.
Can they swim? - Yes.
Allergies - None Known.
Weapon of choice - Words. More dangerous than nuclear bombs.
Can they carry a tune - He has good vocal abilities in general, especially beat boxing and accents.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - Classical Convertible Steel Gray Rolls Royce.
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - Custom Build Table Top CPU. His own brand of Cellphone. He has his own satellite.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - A wad of cash for bribery, a small note book, thief tools, his state of the art cellphone, his ID which switches identities daily. A Wilberlux wallet housing every form of platinum credit card known to man.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - Freshly squeezed orange juice. Fluffy scrambled eggs. Kobe beef links. A side of djon mustard. Freshly plucked fruits.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Reading the newspaper while running and sitting in on meetings or performing a workout while listening to the news and making a business call.
How do they want to die - Staring at his empire.
What’s their favorite childhood memory - Standing atop of the Empire State Building.
What’s their biggest fear and why - Being locked away in a small space into total isolation.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Sitting on his swayed couch with a martini in front of the fireplace planning the entire next day moment by moment.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears Character Challenge!   Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 5:08 pm

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - "Simon. Simon Camden" "I am the Wind Ranger; Verdant Gale!"
Age - "18"
Gender - "Male" "Justice"
Occupation - "College Student" "Hero of Justice!!!"
Species - "Human." "Hero of Justice again!"

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - "Cup Ramen. Tastes nice and it's easy on my wallet" "It matters not, for I will not stop until even is defeated, not even to eat!"
Favorite Restaurant - "My kitchen, I don't have the money to eat out."
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - "Hmm... probably the Wind Ranger suit. Green's my favourite colour, and I just think it looks cool."
Favorite Music - "Uhh... you know... popular stuff (OOC: Anime openings)" "The sound of the people's cheers when I save the day is music to my ears!"
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - "I've always wanted a dog"
Do they brush their teeth every night? - "Huh? Yeah, of course" (OOC: Sometimes he is too tired after a big fight so he just collapses into bed as soon as he gets home)
Can they swim? - "Yeah, I learned the hard way when my friend threw me into a pool." "My wind aura removes the need for me to swim, I can just fly in the water!"
Allergies - "I've got a pollen allergy. I don't leave the house much without the wind ranger suit on when its pollen season."
Weapon of choice - "I don't really need any weapons." "My fists! And my determination to see Justice carried out!"
Can they carry a tune - "I like to think so (OOC: No)" "Sure! Watch!"
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - "I just use public transport, or fly myself." "A car!?! Me!?! Ahahahahaha, you're funny!"
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - "I get all the latest gaming consoles once the price goes down a bit, plus my computer is top of the line. Wanna see?"

Grinding Gears
What is in their pockets and why are they there - "Got my phone, and my keys, and uh... oh hey, I never finished this candy bar"
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - "Eggs and bacon, my Aunt makes it real nice."
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - "I wake up at around 8am and head to class. Got a lecture that starts at 9 and lasts till 11:30, then I'll either head home to make some lunch or transform into Verdant Gale and go on patrol. Depends how hungry I am."
How do they want to die - "Surrounded by loved ones." "I want to go out in a blaze of glory and save the world!!!"
What’s their favorite childhood memory - "Meeting my friends for the first time. That changed my life for the better." "The day I gained these abilities, and became Verdant Gale!!!" (OOC: Technically both these answers are the same.)
What’s their biggest fear and why - "...being alone, because then my life will be hell again." "Hah! An agent of justice fears nothing!!!"
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - "Sleeping." "I will be out keeping a vigilant watch! Crime never sleeps, so neither do I!"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears Character Challenge!   Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 6:25 pm

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Hero Fleming. I picked the surname myself in honour of the great medical pioneer Alexander.
Age - I have lived thirty years in my own time and eight years in the modern day. Yet if age is a matter of the body - then nineteen.
Gender - Cis male.
Occupation - I was a physician in my own time, but I fear my experience has not transferred over to a 21st century equivalent. Knowledge does grow stale, alas.
Species - Human. Or as you term it - Homo Sapien.

Making You Think:
Favourite Food - Pasta alla Norma.
Favourite Restaurant - A talented cook and owner called Carmine ran an small Italian back home. Gene wouldn't go. He would have liked it.
Favourite Outfit [brand name, colours, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - A good fleece, jog pants, and sturdy boots. Basically anything travel-wear. Having been across two continents wearing what we used to have - I can definitively say it makes all the difference.
Favourite Music - Give me something solemn. A choir or something pastoral. This techno revolution has gone too far.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - I wanted a bird. Gene didn't allow pets. He was worried his mum would get at them.
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Yeees. Hear that question too much. We didn't have half the tooth care products in the Medieval Sicily and we got on fine. Tooth-worm was primarily found in the lesser cleanly north.
Can they swim? - I learned.
Allergies - Not in this body, I'm glad to say. I believe it's a matter of genetics. Gene's, that is.
Weapon of choice - No thank you. Macro's tried to put too many in my hand. A scalpel will do.
Can they carry a tune - I've not got the ear for it.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - Something slow and sensible. I could never get the nerve to do some of the feats those rally or formula 1 racers achieve. I still concern that past certain speeds the human body - not adapt to such a thing - will develop flaws.
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - It's a little beyond me. But I do make the effort, unlike some I could name. Sets a good example. I like the search engines and their encyclopaedic wikis. Truly the new root of all knowledge.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - If I'm not wearing it, my cross for prayer. My compass clinometer - bit of a hobby. A modern thermometer. And skin patches, in case I need to tag a clone to help Gene.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - Something light and plain. I'll forego spices and condiments. I'm no monk, but I make a effort.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Try to wake up before Gene. Prepare breakfast, paying attention to the latest in nutritional science. I then like to research one of my many learning projects or instruct one of the clones on the ways of modernisation. There are always so many questions. And if they go unanswered they start to develop a melancholy humour. I understand well their difficulty.
How do they want to die - I think I'd like to go back to my own time. When the time was right. I don't see how that's possible. But it's a nice thought.
What’s their favourite childhood memory - Starting my first journey with Master Cosmas.
What’s their biggest fear and why - That I'll have to watch my friends die again. It's the one reason I forbid Richard to return.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Likely preparing the festivities that Gene will overlook. Christmas, I feel, is an occasion that transcends the barriers of time. Even the Romans grasp a little of what it is about. It may have morphed its customs since my day, but the same sentiments endure.

---

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Matthew Shardlake.
Age - Entering my forties.
Gender - Male.
Occupation - Once practicing Lawyer attached to the Court of Public Appeal.
Species - Human.

Making You Think:
Favourite Food - Apple crumble.
Favourite Restaurant - I fear Master Sutton has not found good purpose to allow us to peruse local dining establishments. Most present a good front, and I was able to stop at a Timothy Hortons the other day.
Favourite Outfit [brand name, colours, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - Not that I can get a hold of it anymore, but my Sergeant's smock of the court is sorely missed.
Favourite Music - I've heard some piano pieces recently which is about all the 'modern' I can stand.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - I've never been one for pets. Dog, if I must choose. They provide security.
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Yes.
Can they swim? - Yes. I wouldn't be alive if I couldn't.
Allergies - New music. Phones.
Weapon of choice - The cane sword. I've had chance to practice now I've no... impediment holding me back. And the blacksmith was kind enough to make me one.
Can they carry a tune - I have to be in the mood for it.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - I'd just gotten used to the horse. Keep the metal beast far from me.
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - Little and less. Hero has shown me the use of computers in studying extant law. But I think the contraption just slows me down.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Whatever Master Sutton puts there. It's a waste of time holding on to trinkets. They're never yours for long.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - Eggs, a side of beef, tomatoes. Ale to wash it down.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - If I'm even allowed out on a Wednesday, I'll spend it how I want. Sutton would have me brush up on current law, but I'd need many more hours than he gives me for that. And at any rate, I'd rather do the physical things I missed out on previously due to my lifelong condition.
How do they want to die - I was shocked to hear there was still no consensus on the religious front regarding death (or much anything else). Thus, I hope I die suddenly, without time to reflect.
What’s their favourite childhood memory - My academic successes. It gave me a way forward in life that I was scared would not come.
What’s their biggest fear and why - That I missed something and this reality Master Sutton has thrown me into is really an afterlife. That he will forego his promises and enslave us for the rest of our days.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Blessed oblivion. The slave driver will rest.

---

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Wayland
Age - 25
Gender - Male
Occupation - i used to work for the emir as a falconer - hunter
Species - ?

Making You Think:
Favourite Food - the choicest parts of a deer
Favourite Restaurant - no
Favourite Outfit [brand name, colours, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - they seem to have stopped making things of animal hide. this was a mistake
Favourite Music - i do not know what you call it. a music in tibet. drums and flute were used
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - dog. no question
Do they brush their teeth every night? - no
Can they swim? - yes
Allergies - yes
Weapon of choice - longbow. gene is not strong enough. it makes me worse than i was
Can they carry a tune - Syth liked to hear me sing
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - no
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - no

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - dog whistle. hawk tresses. bow string.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - chicken. halal prepared. hare if available. eggs.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - humour gene with bow training. remind him uses of dog. sneak food when not looking
How do they want to die - i do not want. dying was not fun. that i escaped is the sole reason i will train the book reader
What’s their favourite childhood memory - me, my sister, my parents, safe. my listening to grandad's viking stories. when i first held dog when he was but a puppy
What’s their biggest fear and why - i don't want Syth to be alone. i will do anything to get back. or bring her here
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - i don't know
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears Character Challenge!   Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 10:30 am

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Lucius Cornelius Macro.
Age - Fifties. Still fighting fit.
Gender - Male.
Occupation - Centurion of the Second Praetorian cohort. Retired.
Species - What d'ya think?

Making You Think:
Favourite Food - Bit of bacon. Some grapes. The proper ones, mind you.
Favourite Restaurant - You can't beat an eatery in the capitol. Rome knows how to handle you.
Favourite Outfit [brand name, colours, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - Centurion uniform. Legion issued.
Favourite Music - Acapella. Can't beat the male voice in unison.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Dog. What use are the rest?
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Was never a regulation.
Can they swim? - Yes.
Allergies - No. It's comfy living which gives you them.
Weapon of choice - Gladius. Never understand why the world went off swords. They still do the job.
Can they carry a tune - Yup.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - You must be joking. Can see the use. But it's not for me. I'll ride in one of those big trucks though.
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - Television. Radio. Seen those games consoles about. Like to try one of them. When our 'commanding officer' gives us leave.

Grinding Gears
What is in their pockets and why are they there - Not much these days. Batteries seem useful kit.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - Taken around the campfire. At least that feels familiar.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - If Wednesday is mine I'll beat the little cunt up. He thanks me for it. Not yet made a soldier out of him. But he splits his tutors up too thin. Can't learn everything. Pick one thing and get good at that.
How do they want to die - I've thought many times in my career I'd die in battle. Was resigned to do it in bed with my new wife. Now I've no idea. War isn't what it used to be.
What’s their favourite childhood memory - Giving my dad as good as I got. Mum giving us both worse.
What’s their biggest fear and why - That all this story nonsense is true. I know I existed. I was there. You can't write what I've been through. The kid's confused.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - I don't know when the festivals happen around here.

---

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Quintus Licinius Cato.
Age - Forties.
Gender - Male.
Occupation - Prefect of the second Praetorian cohort.
Species - Human.

Making You Think:
Favourite Food - Modern food's a little too rich. Give me something fresh. Without your preservatives.
Favourite Restaurant - Nothing lays out a table like they used to.
Favourite Outfit [brand name, colours, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - I'm actually a fan of jeans and a long jacket. You need them with the climate and they have a better trim.
Favourite Music - Hero introduced me to the Beetles. Supposedly the best in all history. And I admit they hold up.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Cat.
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Not every night.
Can they swim? - Yes.
Allergies - There was a spice.
Weapon of choice - Gladius. The longbow has been interesting to hear about, though.
Can they carry a tune - Absolutely not.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - If I had to, something with no roof. Gives a better feeling of control.
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - I can see the appeal of tv. Too much of an appeal. Them and phones have distracted the plebians.

Grinding Gears
What is in their pockets and why are they there - These days always a phone.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - With family. Macro included. Hero's welcome.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - I've seen what's been planned for me. Hero usually lets me do what I want instead of acting as his bodyguard. I try to use the time to make sense of the world. Find a part of it that hasn't forgotten Rome's contributions. If I can, I read the Eagle Series. It's surreal. But I feel we have to. And Macro refuses.
How do they want to die - When I can be sure my son is safe and able to handle himself.
What’s their favourite childhood memory - Running down the corridors of the palace with the other children of servants.
What’s their biggest fear and why - That my being here means my son was left alone. Or worse, that he doesn't exist because some scribe didn't mean for him to.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - By then, I hope Gene's mission is over and we are free to make our own way through this new age.

---

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Thénardier. Monsieur Thénardier, if you please.
Age - Nineteen. What I were before don't matter.
Gender - Male.
Occupation - How'd the song put it? Comforter, philosopher, and lifelong mate? Couldn't have said it better myself.
Species - French.

Making You Think:
Favourite Food - Caviar, cake- Or. Y'know. I'm content with the staples of necessity.
Favourite Restaurant - I'll say I ran a fine little Parisian in my time.
Favourite Outfit [brand name, colours, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - I am a fan of the suits these Yanks wear nowadays. Less a fan of stores. You get a far better deal trading with individuals.
Favourite Music - That one you're thinking of. Yep. Love it. Ambrosia to the ear. You've good taste.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - You get more meat off a mongrel.
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Naturally, naturally. My teeth are better than they've ever been.
Can they swim? - When you're up to your eyeballs in it, you swim.
Allergies - Deathly allergic to these terrible ne'erdowells and opportunists which haunt our communities. And nosy coppers.
Weapon of choice - The billy club is very concealable, yet effective.
Can they carry a tune - Hum me a few bars and I'll sing you anything.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - What did Gene call it? The Rolls Royce? That'll be me one day.
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - What do you want? If I don't got it, I can have it by next Tuesday, say.

Grinding Gears
What is in their pockets and why are they there - Switchblades are very handy. But not subtle if you're caught. Try a sized piece of glass instead, wrapped in a rag. A length of rope too. You'll have to find the stone yourself.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - With good company. Rich food, rich friends.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - I'm not wanted next Wednesday. But I'll be there. In the boy's head. Watching. One day he's gonna slip up. And I'll know how to get away. It's playing fair 'til then.
How do they want to die - Saw quite the lady in a magazine the other day. Under her and two of her good friends.
What’s their favourite childhood memory - Now you're going back. My childhood's a little... fuzzy. But I survived it, so it's of no consequence now.
What’s their biggest fear and why - That the little sh- Monsieur Sutton decides not to honour our agreement of amnesty. Unlike most of these cads, my story had a happy ending. Hate to miss out.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Scarpered. Taking in the largesse of future society. No Gendamerie brigade can police cities this big. Not enough boots.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears Character Challenge!   Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 1:03 am

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name -"Oh! I'm Tyatzi Okatchzo. Nice to meet you."
Age - "I'm fourteen!"
Gender - "I'm a boy."
Occupation - "Teen Titan!"
Species -"Oh. Hmm. Well, my mam-...mom is human, and my dad is a type of guardian spirit. So I guess you can call me a half-spirit?"

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - "SWEETS! O-oh. Hmm...Pizza and burgers are nice as well....And the food back home was really nice."
Favorite Restaurant - "Oh. Hmm...not sure...Maybe the pizza place we usually order from?"
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - "Brand? Hmm...well...I don't really know anything about that. I do really like comfy clothes though, and bright colors are nice. Easy to move in stuff is good for running through the city, as well."
Favorite Music - "Oh....Hmm...The folk and festival music from back home is great, so I guess anything similar is as well. And some kinds of hip-hop are as well! And rock is nice too. You should hear the band Grayline!"
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - "Oh...Hmm...I kinda like cats and dogs. Birds are nice too, but I'm not as sure about them."
Do they brush their teeth every night? - "Oh, uhm.....Yeeeees? Yes, I definitely do, heh..."
Can they swim? - "NO!! Oh...So-sorry. No, no I can't."
Allergies - "Hmm....I don't think so!"
Weapon of choice - "Punching and kicking! Mostly kicking...I also use my lightning!"
Can they carry a tune - "Hmm...I'm not sure if I can call myself a good singer. That seems...not humble. I do like singing a little, though! It was really fun singing the festival songs back home, and...well, when I'm in the kitchen I can sometimes get a little into the music I'm listening to."
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - "Oooh. Hmm...Well, I don't really need to...It might be kinda fun to drive a aircar or hovercar though."
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) -Hmm...Well, there's the tv in the Tower. It's not really mine, really, and I kinda had to be showed how to use it, but we do have that. There's also my mom's old system that I used to play on when I was back home.

Grinding Gears
What is in their pockets and why are they there - "Oh! Well, there's some coin. I like to have that on hand to buy lunch when I'm traveling across Jump...I also have some candy and jerky, for snacking!"
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - "Tasty! Heheh, not in anyway that's too different from my usual breakfast. I like bacon, and sunny side up eggs...Those biscuits that flake into layers are pretty tasty too."
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - "Nothing too different from usual."
How do they want to die - "I....I'd rather not think about that, if it's ok."
What’s their favorite childhood memory - "Oh....Heh, there's a few. That one time papa took me flying above the village...My first festival...So much playing with my cousins and friends...But I think curling up on the couch with my parents and hearing them tell stories comes ahead of those, a little."
What’s their biggest fear and why - " Deep wa-water is a good...contender??? Yes, contender. But what I really fear is being lost again, or never being able to go back home. I've made some friends now, and there's a chance I'll be able to see my family, but losing those....I-it would hurt."
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing -"Sleeping. Please don't wake me up unless necessary!"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears Character Challenge!   Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 2:16 am

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - JaK Sage
Age - Old enough.
Gender - Male.
Occupation - Drummer & Teen Titan
Species - That guy you avoid on the way back from the store.

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Nothing beats a good grilled cheese.
Favorite Restaurant - Big Sal's Sandwich Shop (Harley Quinn likes it too, only time we see eye to eye is on the egg sandwiches)
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - Ripped black jeans, Gotham City Sports team T-shirt, leather jacket, sun glasses, checkered belt, combat boots or converse.
Favorite Music - Rock, heavy metal, some alternative, anything that gets you going really.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Dog's a man's bestfriend.
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Yes. I'm not an animal.
Can they swim? - Beat Phelp's record time last Tuesday.
Allergies - Nah.
Weapon of choice - Anything that'll knock a few teeth out will suffice.
Can they carry a tune - Eh, I can do some back-up vocals.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - Motorcycle, top of the line in the city. Rides so smooth you could even say it glides.
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - Latest version of everything, shared with the roommates.

Grinding Gears
What is in their pockets and why are they there - I got a pack of gum. NECESSITY! Uhhh roll of quarters, it's laundry day and Suzu is always hogging the machine. Smoke pellets - for when I gotta sneak up on chump. Eh, CD player cuz I'm old school like that. Communicator because it's a really good way for me to get in anywhere when I flash it --- I mean because it's my hero identification for emergencies only.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - Can't go wrong with some good ol' B & E.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Getting a good pump with whichever one of my teammates actually woke up on time to workout that day
How do they want to die - Fulfilled and complete.
What’s their favorite childhood memory - Me and my brother going to work with my dad. He loved to show us what he was working on.
What’s their biggest fear and why - Never avenging my parent's death.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Playing a gig, patrolling, kicking #@!% on the Game Station 9000, or actually maybe sleeping for once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears Character Challenge!   Grinding Gears Character Challenge! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grinding Gears Character Challenge!
Page 1 of 1