Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A challenge to no one in particular Vote_lcapA challenge to no one in particular Voting_barA challenge to no one in particular Vote_rcap 
Moon
A challenge to no one in particular Vote_lcapA challenge to no one in particular Voting_barA challenge to no one in particular Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A challenge to no one in particular

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A challenge to no one in particular Empty
PostSubject: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:35 am

(OOC: I`m just really bored and would like to fight the boredom, if you would spar me I would apreciate that)

Metamorphi walked into the arena, he yawned, became steel and stamped on the ground, the ground cracks beneath him, he reared his head back and yelled: "I`m bored!!!". He became flesh again and sat down waiting Waiting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:47 pm

"...I hear you can mimic your surroundings too?"

Suddenly a voice would echo out as the figure entered in and revealed itself to be JaK Sage. The legend and one of the first metamorphic users to ever be a Teen Titan.

"Good to know I'm not the only one of my kind I guess, but for you to really live up to the name that comes with being like me...You're gonna have to beat me. Feel up to the challenge?"

As JaK said this he walked in and stood with his hands in his pockets. Gray skin, cocky demeanor, and piercing yellow eyes. He wanted to see what it would be like to fight...well, himself.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Mimic my surroundings? Nuh-uh not me. I can change my material to whatever I want, not just what is around me as he said that he transformed his flesh into paper and jumped, his lighter weight making his jump higher and became concrete on the way down making his decent faster and more effective if it hit it`s target: JaK`s head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:57 pm

"Hmm, that's kinda interesting..."

JaK didn't budge as the boy came down towards him, he only knelt down and looked up as the other matter controller came hurtling into him. A large impact was made as he hit, but found himself held up by two rather large concrete fisst as well. JaK had instantly absorbed the material of the arena under his feet and then put his hands up to block the incoming attack. The knelt position he was already in helped him brace for impact, and his own enhanced strength held the kid up.

"It takes more than that though. For instance, that's cool you can mimic without touching it...But, can you also make your bodies reproductive cells add on more of the substance like this!?"

JaK was referring to his know 2x larger fist and forearms, which now were the size of basketballs and if he delivered a hit were like muscle enforced sledgehammers. JaK then yelled out and pushed Metamorphi off of him before lunging forward and launching an uppercut cross combination punch.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:35 am

Admitedly I can`t do that he said before being pushed away. He sighed as the man attacked him with some punches, due to the boxing training he recieved as a child he could bob and weave out of most of them but one hit him straight in the kisser and he was sent flying into a wall. Unhh is that all you got? In that case this will be easier than I thought. despite his tough talk his whole body was aching and he had a couple of missing teeth. He ran towards JaK and tryed to punch his groin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:13 pm

After punching him, JaK noticed he was still able to get up and fight...Good.

"Well I see you can take a hit, I'm glad, you wouldn't be a very good me impersonator if you can't take an ass kicking, believe that."

Then as they boy ran forward with a punch, a glint could be seen in JaK's yellow pupiled eyes as his own training kicked in. The training he had received from Batman and years of experience in dealing with thugs who go for groin attacks. He unlargened his fists and crossed his arms while leaning forward catching Metamorphi's arm in the crossing between his limbs just before it touched his groin and then turned it sidewayds with his left arm since this was now close combat grappling. He utilized a bit of judo and taekwondo here, for no sooner did he twist the arm he also stepped over it with one leg and spun around as he brought over the other leg in a spinning hooked wheel kick aimed for this kid's head.

"Trust me, you wanna be a Titan? You gotta be able to deal with those a lot tougher than you!"

OT: Basically I did this without falling at the end and I caught your hand not your leg.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Call me a you impersonator one more time I dare you! Metamorphi said. JaK countered with some kind of judo manuevour or something like that and soon had Metamorphi`s hand in a twist. He grunted in pain and ducked below the kick, quickly rose up again so that JaK`s leg was on his shoulder, gripped his foot and attempted to flip JaK onto the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:36 pm

He ducked it and threw JaK up, causing him to do a back flip and land on his stomach, in which case he grunted aloud upon hitting the floor. Then quickly assumed the push up position and rolled sideways to avoid any follow up attack. Afterwards following up his own quick withdraw with low leveled sweeping roundhouse kick at his foe's feet.

OT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkoQ38eCh4Y :25 sec example.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:50 pm

The man skillfully avoided Meta`s attempt at flooring him and followed up wih some kind of martial arts move. Meta fell over but rolled away from JaK before he could take advantage and attempted to high kick his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:33 pm

After sweeping Metamorphi JaK, continued to spiral, but stood straight up while rotating and lifted his leg high to capitalize by slamming it down on him. However, his attack missed, and instead the back of his heel connected with just the floor, digging a hole into the ground where it connected, along with being accompanied by a loud crack. Then before JaK could move to counter he received a high kick to his face. The blow caused him to stumble back and even cracked the plating of concrete over his face, but Sage just wiped his mouth and spit out a bit of blood with a smile before assuming boxing position and approaching again.

"Good one, but not good enough."

JaK then roared out as he threw a 3 pronged combo; left cross at the head, lifting his right arm to block his own head while doing so. Then following with a knee to the abdomen and if blocked, he would hold the same position and extend the leg forward to turn his high knee attack into a front kick, which was meant to push his opponent back.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:19 pm

(OOC: sorry it`s short, I`m in a hurry) Rex blocked the first two attacks but the third one hit it`s mark. He became steel, attempted to wrestle JaK to the ground and pound his face with punches. If not he would send a front kick of his own to JaK`s gut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:39 pm

JaK eyes widened in a comedic fashion as Metamorphi suddenly became steel and tackled him to the ground. JaK got stronger with the element he absorbed, and last time he checked, steel beat concrete so he was taken down and then mounted where he was hit with one shot after the other until his concrete face plating was punched off reveling his face and then a second punch came to his bare skin cracking his cheek bone with a thud and making a huge gash where his skin had broken. Although, immediately following afterwards, JaK would smirk and look back as the cut started to close instantaneously.

"Keep it up dude, as you can see I can literally keep this up all day, but for people who don't fix themselves, you're gonna have a problem soon."

As the next punch came JaK's dispelled his armor quickly and right as it hit him became a metalman as well upon contact. True to fold, with the new coating his strength increased. He could now bench press over 2700 lbs as if it were 200 for a regular man. With his new found strength he was able to wriggle one of his legs free and then then swing it forward to kick/push his foe off of him. Then kipped back up to his feet and spit out the blood that had filled his mouth. Rather than go for a dashing attack because his vision still hadn't cleared up, he blurrily looked towards the area of his opponent and then enlarged his feet before leaping up into the air and attempted to do the same move Metamorphi was gonna do to him earlier, except his was a giant metal foot stamp!

OT: No problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:25 am

As Metamorphi punched JaK he was smiling but lost the smile as it healed. Metamorphi growled but was kicked off JaK by a metal foot... JaK`s metal foot Clever he remarked. He rolled out of the way of the stomp attack but his right foot goot stood on, Meta screamed in pain and was down on one knee when he tryed to get up, he became paper, lept into the air, became Lutetiun (the heaviest metal on earth) which he was given by his creator at a young age, landed next to JaK and swung a punch at his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:01 pm

The punch thundered as JaK threw up his arm to block it and was moved by the force of the blow. Pretty impressive actually, JaK's eyes and face betrayed his shocked feeling at being moved while armored via a punch. However, throwing power punches at JaK only allowed him other means of attack, such as after blocking said punch twirling forward into Metamorphi's guard and aiming a well placed 360 degree elbow spin into his chest cavity. The intensity in JaK's piercing yellow eyes became obvious and enduring as the fight continued on.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Meta growled a little bit when his punch missed but was admitedly impressed by JaK`s counter. But his admiration was ignored when he got struck in the chest, he stumbled back, coughed a slight amount of blood and countered with 3 punches to the face, half a dozen kicks, a headbutt to the nose and a grab to the neck which would be followed by throwing him if sucsesfull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A challenge to no one in particular
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next