Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapHome is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Voting_barHome is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapHome is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Voting_barHome is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 11:33 pm

She laughed gently, ceding to the argument that technically other powers owed them a date. But enough about meta jokes. "Oh come now Chessa, this is at my place of work! You're saying you wouldn't rather go somewhere else on a date?" She did give Chessa a mischievous grin at what she was implying. "I'm sure. But you beware as well, I'm a mean snuggler."

She smiled and looked over to the Steve corner as Chessa asked if she was afraid Fasilli and his Steves would come meddle in everything. "Please, the cafe can run itself. I'm just here to watch it run. I like seeing people walk out of the cafe happily. And even though things could go horribly wrong, sometimes I trust the Steves to run the shop when I'm doing errands or training someone. Nothing bad's happened so far, at least!" She put a finger on her chin in thought. "I wonder if Fasi's getting angry at how much time the Steves are spending over here..."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 12:00 am

"Looks like he Stevenapped them today," Chessa said referring to how the Steve corner was actually vacant. She didn't like Fasilli... he was too wild of a card to trust not to mess anything up, and was only a reliable source of misery to anyone who had the misfortune of crossing paths with him. His Steves of course were mostly sweet and mild mannered, especially Smol Steve. "And you know me Cain, I'm already here and going somewhere else sounds like a lot of work~" Cheshire giggled sitting up. She still looked like she was teetering on either falling asleep or waking up. "But for you, I'm willing to make an exception~" Chessa added warmly. Danny should be fine moving stuff into the house; wasn't a whole lot he'd get into and even if he did, she was there on the sofa!

Cut back to Chessa on the sofa of her and Daniel's home!

Chessa snored quietly as Daniel seemed to be trying to wake her up; explaining why she seemed to be stuck between the two.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 12:44 am

"Oh, how flattering~," she teased Chessa in response to her saying that she would make an exception for her. "Well, I wouldn't want to make you go out of your way. What is it that you would like to do on our date then, Chessa?" Did she already have a drink? Her writer was too lazy to scroll up and read back, so she simply magicked up a Thai iced tea, and began sipping it.

"I suppose the meal has already been taken care of, after all." She waved her hand and some candles and romantic lighting would be present at their table only, the rest of the customers allowed to enjoy their orders in their usual peace. Although it did draw some attention for the light intensity to be distorted in such a way with no visible object making a shadow above them. She smiled wryly to Chessa as she sipped her drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2