Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Vote_lcapPicking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Voting_barPicking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Vote_lcapPicking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Voting_barPicking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:00 pm

The embarrassment faded over time as Rose finished up the rest of her grilled cheese, watching Ally get enough food to feed...well, more than a single woman, that's for sure. Rose watched in amazement, deciding not to ask questions but just go along with it. If ally was a demon, maybe it has something to with that? In a lot of ways, Rose wasn't exactly considered an average creature of hell.

She tried to think of things to talk about with Ally as they ate, but it took a while for something to come to mind. Until then, Rose looked to Daniella and reached up to give her a nice pat on the head. It'd be alright; they got to see each other plenty enough already.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:15 pm

Daniella still pouted, she WAS still technically a child after all. One day when she was older, she'd be able to do more grown up things like spend the night over at her friends' houses!

Ally meanwhile, only ate one of the burgers- an after work snack really, the rest were for later and some were for Taz also. She loved spicy food! Though she had built up a tolerance for it, Sol had a knack for still making stuff that were just the right amount of spicy... for her anyway. It wasn't habeneros or anything but it was still good. "I don't know how she can eat that without getting an upset stomach," Daniella commented on Ally's choice of food.

"Just lucky I guess~" Ally replied with a mouthful before she swallowed. She must've still been hungry, because she finished it and the side of seasoned fries in no time. "Thank you for the food. So you ready to go Rosie?" Ally asked curiously, her face notably redder than before- plus she looked like she had been sweating more. Yup. It was JUST spicy enough.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:24 pm

Rose could practically smell the heat coming from Ally's food, but despite that, she seemed to love it. Some people really had a love for spicy food, and then there were others that would consider 'spicy food' to mean cinnamon flavored candy. Each to their own, she supposed.

Rose was just finishing her tea when the strange new woman finished up already. Wow, she ate fast too. She must have a beast of a stomach to keep that much down that fast. Well, outward and onward; the Rose nodded her head as she shifted to pack up her belongings and leave a nice tip for her servers.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:44 pm

"Bye, come back soon you two- especially you Ally! Since you said you'd have some more time to!" Daniella and Sol waved.

Ally would meanwhile take the bag full of take out boxes, carrying it easily in one arm before heading out with Rose. "I think you and Taz should get along just fine. He's a sweetheart and been helping me keep everything clean, and helps with the cooking- he's actually much more well behaved than I was at that age," Ally said thoughtfully, already used to the idea that Rose wouldn't be able to verbally respond but was just trying to make conversation along the way. She felt like she was forgetting something but she couldn't put her finger on it. She'd shiver once from the cold, sighing pleasantly to the cold air which seeme even colder after leaving Sol's.

It wouldn't be that long of a trip, as Ally did live in Midtown. She had actually moved here before Sol and her sisters so this was purely coincidental. "Here we are, home sweet home," Ally said opening the door and heading inside, heading toward the little kitchen tucked away at the side, visible through a small "window" looking into the living room. It was small, for two people anyway. Not small enough to be cramped but enough to be "cozy." "Taaaaaz hun you home?" Ally called out before starting to put things away. She vaguely recalled that he was spending the night with a friend, or something to that effect but it didn't hurt to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 10:01 pm

Rose left with all of her belongings, following Ally through the streets back to her home. It was a pleasant walk, getting towards the evening and cooling down a little, but Rose didn't seem to mind, as usual. Probably the only one wearing sandals and a summer dress in this kind of weather, she listened as Ally talked about her roommate Taz. A lot of questions came up. How old was Taz? Was he a demon too? It was hard to walk and write at the same time, so she didn't ask for now.

They soon arrived, and Rose kicked off her sandals at the door as she looked around from the entrance. Small but nice; cozy was a good word for it. She listened for a response, but didn't hear anything after Ally called out. Maybe Taz wasn't home?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 10:18 pm

"Must be staying over some place else tonight. He should be fine either way since he's kind of like me, I think. He's not normal for sure~" Ally said off handedly as she resumed putting things away, maybe spending slightly too much time bent over and rearranging the bottom shelf than she needed to- it was actually a surprise that there was still food in here at all with the way both she and Taz ate. "Make yourself at home. I'm gonna go change into something comfier and not wet or cold... not that I need to worry about getting sick. I actually can't think of a time I was ever sick," Ally added, slipping off to her bedroom to get changed. She would return a short time later wearing... something very similar to what she had just been wearing with the only difference being color, and shorts instead of leggings.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 10:23 pm

Rose nodded to Ally, taking a look around as she followed her in with her purse in her hands. She couldn't help it, watching as Ally put her food away and...um...she um...

Moving on, Rose averted her eyes to hide her expression again as she looked for a place to sit. A sofa? A comfy chair? Didn't matter, she just wanted someplace comfy and soft to relax and take a load off. She was rather well behaved with Ally gone, taking in the atmosphere of this strange woman's home.

I say strange, but she was warming up to Ally already. Curious, even.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 10:32 pm

Ally would've been oblivious to anything Rose had been doing while she had put food away and gone to change, instead sitting down on the sofa. "So- I'm interested in learning more about you Rosie. If that's not too much trouble. Like I said before, the only 'demons' I've dealt with are my half sisters and our father. But you seem much nicer than how my dad's described them," Ally asked curiously. Rose would notice something else with this new tank top, that she was wearing some kind of silver necklace.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 11:09 pm

Rose did notice the necklace, in fact she was noticing everything she could. This was a strange new home, with a demons he barely knew, and in fact she barely knew any demons at all. Rose nodded as she listened to Ally, taking out her pen and paper and writing up a response to her statement.

""I guess we have that in common. I've only known two other demons; my mother and her boyfriend."

Seems like neither one of them knew a whole lot about hell or it's politics.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 11:17 pm

"Yeah I guess. I don't usually think about it though, for obvious reasons~" Ally said  thoughtfully, geturing to her lack of horns. "Me and my sisters keep what we are a secret- just in case, dad's very... well established and all that. But what about you? I wanna know about you~" Ally scooted alittle closer to read what Rose wrote better. It wasn't at all a ploy to just get closer to her or anything.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 11:30 pm

Rose had never really thought about keeping that aspect of her heritage a secret; it was always the OTHER half she wasn't allowed to talk about.

Writing her words wasn't really a good means of communicating stutters when something flustered, which was kind of good given the situation she found herself in. Trying not to keep her composure, and doing pretty well at it, she wrote up her next message.

"Well, what do you want to know?"

She didn't bother handing her the note, she just looked up at the demon reading over her shoulder. Rather close, she was; but Rose wouldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 11:41 pm

"You smell nice by the way~" Ally blurted out offhandedly, smoothly without being embarrassed about it. "Well, what kinds of music do you like? What about food? I feel like that one's important if you're ever over for dinner~" Ally continued. "I like spicy things and mostly big plates of... food... I'm actually not that picky as long as it's not just salad or veggies. Need some meat too~" Ally added with a smile, giving Rose a moment to process and respond.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 11:55 pm

Rose took the moment to think, trying not to get too flustered at the mention of her...smelling nice. She was starting to get ideas about Ally, head down at the paper as she stared at it for a little while. Emotions stirred at the compliment and she kept her eyes on the paper a little longer, biting her lip as she thought about her preferences. She realized she had none, at least no specific food preferences she could think of.

"I'm not sure what things I like, actually. I'm still learning. I guess I'll try anything once."

The statement was broad but true, referring to music, food, and maybe other tastes.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 12:21 am

It was strange to hear that she didn't know what kinds of things she liked. What had she been drinking at Sol's? Probably wasn't booze if she had to guess. Was she even old enough to drink? She should probably actually ask these things later on... if she remembered to. "Well you've probably thought of a few things by now right? And if you stop by enough times I'm sure you'll find more things you'll like~" Ally said sincerely, having an idea of her own for something she might enjoy. But that would depend on if she was up for it.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 10:24 am

Rose nodded to Ally, agreeing with her statement. Yes, she did have a baseline understanding of what thing she liked; things like grilled cheese and tea for example. But for whatever reason, something about the last thing Ally said just made her...stare. Her eyes locked to the demon, her eyes, hair, outfit. She was really pretty, friendly, flirty, and had been quite eager to bring home this new demoness. Rose could gather there was probably a reason for that.

For an extended duration, she could only continue staring with wandering eyes at the other demon that sat so close beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]   Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking a Rose [Kardus/invite]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next