Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barBar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barBar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bar Night! (Open)

Go down 
+2
Ninja
Bloo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Night! (Open)   Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 11:49 am

Everyone laughed. Now what? Slipping over the 4th wall back into "reality" now- Sol would shake his head in response to Barbara. He was failr positive that this motley group of revellers wasn't old enough to drink, so instead he brought out a coke for her. He seemed to be paying slightly more attention out of the corner of his eye, as if making sure Daniella hadn't tried sneaking back in while he was distracted. He'd feign ignorance to Isbel when she asked, busying himself with work a Daniella would mysteriously just... pop into existence. "Isbel!" She'd greet her, prompting Sol to more or less pull an owl manuever by rotating his head 180 degrees. She had used some magic to sneak in unseen- he'd give her a very disapproving dad look.

MEANWHILE IN THE LEGION OF.... NOT DOOM. The door would ring again as another "guest" arrived, dressed in an trench coat and a hat... who seemed to be having trouble standing up straight as if they were drunk before coming into the bar. Beneath the hat was a glimpse of something white- and in true comedic fashion, the trenchcoat snagged at the bottom. With the disguise ripped away, what was revealed was... several small figures standing on eachother like a totem pole, dressed in similar bright clothing of differing colors, all wearing white masks. Uh-oh! The jig was up! ABORT THE MISSION! SCATTER! The door would go off again, only for MORE of the creatures to flood in making the already packed bar even more so.

Sol had a wide-eyed expression on his face as his bar was suddenly over run by... whatever these things were- seemingly filing in to listen to the epic duet of Staraven- yes that is their band name. Daniella meanwhile had picked one up and was showing it off to Sol. "Can we keep one? Look it's so cute and makes funny noises!" She pleaded cutely giving the creature a squeeze, making it let out a toy squeak sound. Sol's eyes flattened into horizontal bars as he gave her the disapproving dad look again.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Bar Night! (Open)   Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 1:54 pm

Petra blinked gently and would smile politely to Isabel when she came over. She told Petra that she was very pretty, which brought a wider smile to her face, and asked her what brought her to the bar. She introduced herself as Isabel."Thank you! You're very cute, too. Me, I come here for the food. Sol makes the best sandwiches. You should try one if you haven't already!"

Then Barbara approached them, and Petra blinked again, her smile unwavering. She introduced herself to the both of them, and then said she felt like she had met Petra before. Petra tilted her head and smiled in a lighthearted manner. "Hm...I've never met a Barbara with red hair before. But it's wonderful to meet you! I'm Jackie." She nodded to Isabel when she introduced herself, and then amended, "The both of you." She offered her hand for the both of them to shake, and then turned to Isabel. "I liked your performance! I didn't think I'd be doing karaoke tonight, but it seems fun!"

She then saw the two Titans perform and smiled, watching them. It was interesting for the two of them to perform this song. They were like night and day, so singing a duet song, and such a classic one at that, there was definitely something poetic about it. And she would clap lightly when they were done, flashing a smile. Before she could get up or even move, an entire squadron of what seemed to be merchandising opportunities entered the bar, crowding everyone inside as she looked on in awe. "I don't think I've seen an invasion of cute before. Who invited all these little guys?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Bar Night! (Open)   Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 3:34 pm

Barbara glanced over at Isabel and smiled, giving an awkward wave. She wasn't usually very good with people. This Isabel was being pleasant enough, so Barbara would at least try to be nice. "Jackie...I mean, I've met a few of those. Have you ever been to Gotham?" She watched her new teammates perform their little song, smirking at Raven's awkwardness. "Get a load of this. Bet she didn't think she'd be here today when she woke up this morning."

She was about to turn back to Jackie when she heard the bell of the door ring, which drew her attention for just a second. Then a trench coat, and the stumble. She was not feeling like dealing with a drunken moron tonight. Then the coat fell. She blinked and stared at the stack of creatures, turning back to the team. "...Uhhh...ladies? Are these normal here?" Suddenly more began to swarm in, and Barbara was completely overwhelmed by the little creatures trying to jump onto the tables and booths, a few even stood on her.

"I'm going to hit them." She muttered quietly, having a look of sheer irritation on her face.

Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Bar Night! (Open)   Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 10:36 pm

The night got better and better, which made Isabel feel a smug sense of pride. She knew this was exactly what everyone needed. A good relaxing karaoke night! Nothing beat it. More importantly, she made a friend! A friend that thought she was cute! Isabel would blush if she weren't a zombie!

"Me? Heh heh. How astute of you to notice. This ribbon is new. The eye patch as well! I'm going all out tonight."

Clearly, the compliment went right to Isabel's head as the next singers went up. Starfire and Raven, the latter was clearly less than enthused to be there but Isabel didn't laugh once. Instead she watched with an earnest smile and clapped wildly at the end, even standing and whistling a few times.

"You go gals! Woop woop!"

The events wouldn't stop there, though, next thing up - Daniella! Isabel brightened quickly as the girl popped into existence in the bar again, despite grumpy Sol's best efforts. It was over now, though, because Isabel had her heart set on a duet with the little one. School was already cancelled tomorrow anyway for some reason.

"My apprentice! I see you've grown in power since our last meeting! In a few short centuries you might even catch up to me in power. Hey, you'll sing a song with me right?! I'll even let you pick!"

Though things didn't end there. No not by a long shot. The door opened and the strange man walked in... but this was no man. This was a... minion, thingy! They were invading the bar!

"I don't know who they are or what they are but I love them more than anything in this world. Come here! I'm naming you... Steve! And you, Steve! And you!"

That was a weird coincidence.

"Quick, Jackie, do your song before all the Steve's jump in line!"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Bar Night! (Open)   Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 2:50 pm

“I will not go breaking your heart!~ ♥” Starfire ended the last note with the strike of a popular pose by bringing a peace sign up to her face. She chuckled and bowed as people cheered for the duet. “Oh this was much fun! Did you not find this event quite liberating Raven?” She asked her teammate but was then distracted. She did not see the entrance of the suspicious but more so the reveal and flood of the small masked creatures. A loud gasp left Starfire’s lips and stars formed in her eyes before she hovered in the year letting out a loud squeal before scooping a couple of the Steve’s up in her arms. “What are you, you adorable bundles of adorableness!” She rubbed her face against one of their masks. This night was only getting better and better! It would not be surprising if later on a few of these ended up being welcomed into her room and later discovered by her teammates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Night! (Open)   Bar Night! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar Night! (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2