Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Master Report (3) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Master Report (3) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Master Report (3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Master Report (3) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Master Report (3) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Master Report (3) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Master Report (3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Master Report (3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Master Report (3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Master Report (3) Vote_lcapMaster Report (3) Voting_barMaster Report (3) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Master Report (3) Vote_lcapMaster Report (3) Voting_barMaster Report (3) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Master Report (3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Master Report (3) Empty
PostSubject: Master Report (3)   Master Report (3) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 3:03 pm

The camera opened on an empty chair. Distantly there echoed the familiar shouting voice, "...itch masters... the Masters... our top- what? Studio 3? Why..." There was running. The chair was yanked back and Mitch fell into it, fighting his fringe, "Our top story tonight! Personnel change! Nomad benched. Who's our new quarterback? Find out! Live! Will you welcome to the show Lieutenant Kuro!"

Suzaku was sat in a chair across from Mitch. He had a slight smile on his face; it was appropriate for the occasion. He dipped his head in respect for the host. It was clear he was a very traditional man, and it was emanated by his posture. "How do you do?"

"No. How do you do?" Masters briefly looked under his desk for papers, found none, and came back up, "These are some pretty big shoes to fill. Your colleague's been pretty popular. Except with divas and thrill seekers. YOU WATCHING, ARE YOU?! No, we want to give you a chance tonight. Give you the chance to prove to them you've got a good grip on the reins. What can you tell us of the changeover?"

Suzaku took a moment to consider what he had said. "Thank you for having me on your show, Masters. While I may not be as... charismatic as Nomad, we share our desire to do the right things." He made a gesture with his hand. "I am not authorized to inform you where he has been deployed, but he is tasked with hunting metahuman terrorists that the Department of Metahuman Affairs have an active interest in."

"As we all assumed. But his good work here had only just begun. Did he have a hand in choosing his replacement? How came you to be with us?"

Suzaku stood firm. "I was recommended by Nomad when the decision was made. We have a history of working together, and our careers grew alongside each other. He's an admirable soldier."

"This is good. You may have been hired to his position. But you've not been adopted to it yet! They adopt you." Masters pointed at the lens, "Not the studio crew. The city! They adopt you if you prove yourself a fighter like Nomad! Is that you, Kuro? Are you here to play footsie with the Titans, or are you here to bring them under heel?"

He considered what Masters was saying. And then, "It depends on the Titans. My appointment is also a representation of DOMA's decision to take this seriously." He looked towards the camera. "If the Titans wish to work in the fashion that they have any longer, they must submit themselves to government regulations, or retire. We will need to know who they are, and how they work. Only then may they work with us, pending DOMA approval." Kuro held up a hand, and it would spark erratically with lightning. "These are the only two options, Titan or otherwise."

"Fair! Very fair! It's a huge step in the right direction. You won't have a better offer Titans. Not from ME! It's a no brainer. Which leaves them at least half a chance of getting it right. Ha! I hope they change their ways and comply. I really do. I'd hate for your taskforce to get bogged down with hoodlums when there's so much unaddressed mayhem they've let loose. How are DOMA finding the real work?"

Kuro folded his hands. "I'm not authorized to discuss the status of our ongoing investigations. I-" A pause, then a finger to his ear. "Hai. ...hai." His hand dropped back to his lap. "We are making headway, and have been since the incident. I have just received approval to tell you that in the months since the incident, we have recaptured and dealt with at least twenty percent of the thousands released. This is of course not accounting for the misguided vigilantes we apprehend."

"Twenty percent! Some Titantrums out there would sneer at that. But crime isn't going to be solved overnight. The highly reported takedown of the Brotherhood was suppose to be 'crime's last day'. Yet here we are - Square One Avenue! The Titans have antagonised and baited the metahumans that they peacock into battle against. What actions are you taking to ensure your officers don't make the same mistake?"

Kuro folded his hands. "We have levels of aggression to deal with metahuman events. On our training, we respond to threats with a lesser level of aggression. Even in full combat, units are shooting to incapacitate. Killing is a last resort." Kuro looked at Masters. "There are exceptions. If detainment is too much of an expense, I will authorize lethal force. We aren't thugs."

"Better prepared. Better methods. It'd be reckless of a metty roof-hopper not to join you! The right way! This is what it looks like." The camera focused on Kuro, "We'll have to wrap up. But quickly. When can we expect news on the Titans' decision? What will be their deadline?"

Kuro looked to the camera, as Masters seemed to want. "In the matter of a few hours, legal documentation will be drawn up. These documents, once approved, will require any individual, metahuman capabilities or not, to register with the government to do vigilante work legally on this planet of ours. The Titans will have three days to decide."

"We need a clock! WE NEED A CLOCK!" Masters was shouting at his crew as the camera panned back out, "Thank you Lieutenant Kuro. Hope we see a lot more of you in our city in the future! And now more than ever - get me pictures of Titans! They're an endangered species, y'know! Might be your last chance! This has been Mitch Masters with the Master Report! Stay tuned for our countdown!"
Back to top Go down

Master Report (3)
Page 1 of 1