Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Master Report Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Master Report Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Master Report Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Master Report Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Master Report Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Master Report Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Master Report Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Master Report Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Master Report Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Master Report Vote_lcapMaster Report Voting_barMaster Report Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Master Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Master Report Empty
PostSubject: Master Report   Master Report Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 2:34 pm

Artificial lightning illuminated the profiles of two figures sitting forefront on a stage. The suited major-domo of the set swept a hand through his quaffed hairstyle before dominating the cameras ahead of him with his very first syllable, "MIIIIITCH Masters here with the MASTER Report!" He quickly adjusted his posture to face the camera off to his left, "Coming at us directly tonight. Exclusive in-house interview. DOMA! Saving grace! Prayers answered? Find out tonight! Our interviewee gracing us straight from ground zero. DOMA's eyes in Jump. Identity protected by the sanctity of our democratic government - iiiiiit's Nomad." He rounded on the second person with an elbow placed half across the table, "You're a sight! For sore eyes."

Nomad sat in a full Military Dress Uniform, a charismatic smile on his face, "Well, Mitch, I try my best. You're not to bad yourself, you been working out?" He'd smile to the audience. Keep your cool and show them you're there to help them. That's what Waller said, right?

"Oh yes! Every day in every way. Mitch has been working out just what scheme the Titans are bringing new and stillborn into another innocent day." He moved his elbow back, brushing some papers off the desk, "But fortunately I'm not alone in that fight any more. You've taken us all completely by surprise. And while I've never liked a surprise! I feel like a kid at Christmas right now. Could you tell our viewers what you've been up to?"

"While I can't get into specifics, DOMA has been tackling criminals of all kinds." He'd look at the camera, "We want you to feel safe walking down your streets at night, not have to fear some metahuman bent on taking over the city, with the only line of defense being hormonal, untrained, and unregulated teenagers." He'd look back at Mitch, "I think that shouldn't be looked at as a bad thing, how about you?"

"It sounds clear as crystal to me! And any sane viewer out there. But we're not talking to them. We're not talking to the backbone of America right now. We're talking to the starry-eyed, fan followers who idolise and elevate vigilantism. What makes your group more apt for taking on the job of suprahuman crime suppression? Eh? They wanna know."

"Ah, the idealists, I was one of them, once upon a time. But to answer your question. Training, technology, discipline. Every DOMA recruit is either trained to be a soldier by the best of our Great Military, then taught how to combat a metahuman using state of the art Pulse Rifles." He'd then get serious for a moment, "But coming back to the Vigilantes, I want the kids at home to know, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Did you know, the rates of vigilantism have gone up exponentially since the Titans and similar teamsĀ formed? How many of these lone heroes have been metahumans who realize they have powers and can help, but have no training or backup? How many were kids that were gunned down for trying to stop a robbery, these Titans push a dangerous narrative."

"Well how about that? This is coming straight from the government folks. You wanted facts? You wanted figures and graphs, and pocket experts - this is all of that in one. Our government has tracked the growing infestation of vigilantism, and they've seen fit to act! Why don't you? Stop this reckless self-endangerment by taking the matter into your own- I mean. I mean it's really coming home to roost for the Titans now. All their chickens are hatching into toads. I know you can't say much, Nomad - but just between you, me, and our good audience - can you put to rest these rumours of court action? Will the Titans finally be put before common justice?"

"All I can say, is it's a developing matter. I have met with the Titans, and DOMA is figuring out what's next. I know it's not much, but it's what I can share with you and the people at home."

"It's more than we've had for years from the complicit State authorities. I thank you, the viewers thank you, and your country thanks you." Mitch made a silent clicking motion, prompting the cameraman to extend his arm forward and have the camera salute, "Let's talk more of qualifications. What personal experience does a man like yourself bring to the forefront of this cultural turf war?"

"I served two tours in Syria with Army Special Forces, fighting behind enemy lines and freeing the oppressed people in ISIS occupation."

"Behind enemy lines? That's every waking moment right? No Tower to retire to? No cops to hand the terrorists off to?"

"Just myself and my squad, fighting to make the world a better place."

Mitch smiled full at that before turning a suspicious eye at the camera and pointing, "Back off Titans. That's a line direct from the heart. Not for you to borrow. Is there anything more you wanted to share with the boys and girls at home? Any predictions?"

"Yes there is, we aren't the bad guys, we aren't taking your heroes away, we're replacing them with a more than capable force. And you can always sign up and join the fight, legally, with help. We are here for you, Jump City. Don't believe the lies."

"It don't take powers to make a hero, only a glory hound. They call you hero where I'm from, son. And by Constitution they'll do so again!" Mitch turned to his away camera, "And as always - I WANT PICTURES OF TITANS! Send them in! But enough of the green animals! They're not all Beastly Boy. Some of them aren't even green. Just... Just stop sending them." He whizzed round to a spot they had to move one of their cameras to, "This has been Mitch Masters of the Master Report! Tune in next week - stunning developments? No doubt? Conclusions? We can dream!"
Back to top Go down

Master Report
Page 1 of 1