Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Vote_lcapNinjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Voting_barNinjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Vote_lcapNinjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Voting_barNinjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite]   Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 5:25 pm

Red X was released by her before the electric current could even be activated. That was weird. It was like she could see what Red X was going to do before she even had to respond to it. That was going to make this fight pretty difficult.

So why make it a fight at all? She released the thief and let Red X go for a freefall again. Okay. Enough of that noise.

"Sorry baby doll. I don't work for free," Robin's voice rang out through the filters again, as Red X dived, flattening the thief's limbs to either side of the body to pick up speed. Then, Red X would press the button on the belt, flickering as an attempt was made to teleport out of whatever hole this was to back where X had been standing.

Red X flipped into existence, using two mob members as a springboard to kick down and nab the box that had been kicked into the center of the room. "I thought I was leaving a generous tip, but with this kind of reception, I think I'll dine and dash." Red X made a break for it.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite]   Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 7:07 pm

And then a GIANT black/blue arm and hand came jutting out from a dark corner in the room, blocking that way off as similarly colored tethers and wires erupted from the arm in all directions to try and trap him. Then the ninjas started coming, able to slip between the growing "web" forming as they tried grabbing a hold of him. The gangsters were likewise fanning out, more to block potential exits than to participate- since they weren't going to get tangled up in that mess happening. That was atleast what they had been silently told by the boss.

Then the one more imposing ninja started to move into position, it's arms becoming lithe and wiggly as it would follow X's movements and try "stabbing" X with the tips of it's arms from time to time. It was probably a good idea to NOT be here longer than necessary.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite]   Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 2:02 am

Red X slid to a stop in front of the arm, looking up in a mock form of surprise with the way the mask would express it, before doing a few back handstands as it tried lashing out more tendrils, avoiding each and every attempt before flipping back out of its reach for that short moment and running in another direction. The ninja and the mobsters were trying to block off all the exits. Red X scoffed and pressed a button on the belt as it glowed red and beeped. A sigh.

Red X saw the ninja coming in. These shinobi and the woman's gang had made a very amateur mistake. They were backing Red X into a corner. Red X saw it stab in an attempt to keep pushing. Red X dodged a swipe or two before sweeping under its arms and kicking its legs out from under it, and then planting a boot firmly in its chest to send it flying away. As a further display of having enough of their antics, Red X sent a blast flying after it. It would burn, but wouldn't be lethal for normal humans.

Red X weaved through the tendrils and would start sending out electric Xs to fly and make webs of their own, entangling and shocking all that they passed, and Red X would use the suit's palm lasers to cut a path and mitigate all opposition. Backing Red X into a corner, they wouldn't lose their lives. But they would remember the consequences.

Before it got crazier, Red X got on top of the truck and put two fingers to the mouthpiece, whistling as the suit sent a few explosive Xs into the air, making a loud explosion in order to get some attention, and clearing some more web out of the way.

"Listen up kids. You gave me a good run tonight. I appreciate it; I needed the stretch. But enough is enough." Red X held up the box for all to see. "I've got enough power to do this all night. You've gotten my attention. And I'll give you this box as an olive branch. You're fighting pretty hard for it. But if you throw any more shade in my direction-" Robin's voice would get a serious edge to it here, "More than a few of you will be going to the hospital tonight before the night's over. I'll give you my word."

"You've got my attention,"
X repeated. "Use it. Come out, girl. And let's see if this four left feet of a dance can't turn into something mutually beneficial."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite]   Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 2:19 pm

There was no indication of whether or not what Red X did to the tendrils snaking out was having effect on the user, they weren't immediately in view. The more imposing ninja simply morphed it's body straight into the ground, it's form pooling as the blast passed it and it rose back up. It's kin were not so... smart and fell prey to X's tactics of avoiding them while the gangsters were still just trying to block off his attempts to escape onto the truck. Was he REALLY trying this? The Gangers used this chance to simply aim, taking no further hostile action as the ninjas moved and stopped a distance away from the truck and looked up. The better dressed and more intimidating ninja keeping a longer distance. At his calling out their boss, the gangsters that understood alittle english seemed to pale and look anxious. They messed this up, and they had hoped to avoid their boss' attention alittle big longer.

The massive black arm receded into the darkness where it came from, which made the gangsters more anxious- was she really coming out? A Dark Shape glided along the ceiling, also from where the arm came from before a body emerged from it. She was... short but clearly there was a reason why her henchmen were afraid of her because some immediately flinched and tried to subtly move away abit. She was dressed in all black combat-gear with a hoodie beneath that. The hood was pulled up and framed the Hannya styled mask that had been leering at him back in the dark abyss a moment ago. Her hands were in her pockets as she stared at X... expectantly. She was acknowledging the fact that he had the xenothium she wanted but was likewise making it clear that her patience was next to gone.

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite]   Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 3:37 pm

Even though Red X had a mask on, it was very believable that whoever it may be that lie underneath was smiling when she appeared. As she came out of the shadows, Red X took a few slow steps forward, and dropped from the truck to the floor, walking closer until about thirty feet from her. Giving her a respectable distance in case she tried to do anything sneaky and underhanded.

"Good song and dance you put me through there." Eyes stared at her from behind the mask as Robin's voice would address her. "So, tell me what a person like you needs with Xenothium. You seem to have a pretty good gig going with what you have already."

Red X shifted the box in the hand it was held, keeping it at a side. "I own most of the Xenothium in the world. And it hasn't been found yet. I won't be giving it away for free now," Red X said, shifting in stance. "But if I like what you have going here, I might bring some more to the table if you let me in on your operations."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite]   Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 12:19 pm

Weaver was hard to get a rise out of, she always had a level calm disposition- with very few cracks of irritation ever visible. This felt like it was going to be one of those rare exceptions to the rule, as she was already glancing at her henchmen disapprovingly. She didn't rely on them very much for reasons like this but considering that she was nearby to oversee, it was also partially her lapse in judgement to blame. Not that she would openly admit that, it was clearly more the fault of her henchmen not being thorough enough.

She made a mental note or two that he sounded like Robin- almost. There was abberation from the mask's filters but there had to be a reason why she was hearing a facsimile of Robin's voice and not a more unique one. "Nitros," she replied flatly, verbally- her own mask distoring her voice to a rather creepy, synth quality. Her reasoning for speaking was to keep her men in the loop of what was going on, and also potentially keep his attention off the fact she could be mentally telling someone to do something. She wasn't going to rule that option out just yet but wasn't doing so... yet. "For race," she added for clarification, referring to the race that a certain "alien" had announced recently. "Need edge, need ample supply for trial and error," she finished simply.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite]   Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 11:41 pm

Weaver's response seemed to mystify Red X for a few moments, as if the idea was very outlandish to the thief's ears. X's guard wasn't down, not in the slightest. After everything that had been observed tonight, it would be foolish to underestimate the girl and her crew. Still though, nitrous? Red X pondered that for a few moments longer. "What race could be so important for you to win that you would want to use one of the most dangerous materials on the planet to make a nitrous?"

Red X was...actually beginning to like the idea of this arrangement. Red X had made very very many attempts to make a synthetic compound from Xenothium. If what this girl said was true, and she wanted nitrous...it could actually lead to a breakthrough for the synthetic later on. Red X peered at her from behind the mask, letting Robin's voice address her once more. "What's the prize for the race? Depending on what it is...I could definitely throw some Xenothium on the table."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite]   Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 1:03 pm

The amber eyes glowing through Weaver's mask blinked simply. Had he not seen the broadcasting? Well- not everyone preferred staying in she supposed. He was one of THOSE types? "Alien broadcasting- he wasn't specific but I want some of his tech," she monotoned. Alternatively it would have been money but she figured that being an alien, whatever his currency was would have been completely worthless on earth. She was only basing this off of some the examples he showed in the broadcast, it was fair to assume he had something worth the trouble if he was offering it to the winner. But there was also that slim chance that there was something else behind this.

"Better tech would be very useful..." she added more to herself than X. She did have the finest electronics already- that earth could provide her atleast. But if she had some alien tech... the possibilities made her WANT to win even more.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite]   Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 8:29 pm

So there was a race- that was apparently alien in nature (crazier things had happened)- and this girl was trying to steal Xenothium just so that she would be able to compete in it? Even if she didn't have the specific details on what was in for completing the race, it definitely seemed worth investigating. She didn't seem like the type of person that was absolutely insane, at least. And even if not, her resources could turn out to be very useful for the thief.

"I'm in," Red X said, proffering the box of Xenothium forward. But Weaver would find that Red X wouldn't let go of it when she took hold of it. "Let's lay out some ground rules. I'll supply you with enough Xenothium to get good nitrous for your cars. I'll even help you develop it. If you have any jobs in the making, I might even help out on those too. But I get access to your labs and your tech. I also want a cut on any jobs I go in on- including this race of yours."

Red X wouldn't let go unless she agreed. Then, "And one last thing. I'll keep the Xenothium coming, but you'll need me around to get it. No funny business."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite]   Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 1:12 pm

Weaver would disregard the fact that he could have just accepted her previous offer- she was not totally fond of entering into what amounted to a partnership to a currently mysterious and unknown individual. He sounded like Robin which is what was definitely keeping her on edge- but was Robin really the type to use "illegal" substances? If it wasn't Robin- what connection did he have to the titans to that his mask tried to mimic Robin's voice? She nodded at one of her men to go collect the crate before they stopped, X laying down his terms of service. She REALLY didn't like the idea of sharing her resources, again for the aforementioned reasons. But Xenothium had many possibilities outside of just using it as very powerful Nitrous, and the possibility of alien tech was also too good to pass up. When would be the next time an alien would just swing by and OFFER someone a prize to their liking? Excluding the possible ulterior motives.

"As long as you remain more of an asset than a liability, we have a deal," she said simply, keeping it short and to the point that she was still irritated with the turn around but wanted to get something out of this. Plus she acknowledged that having a local not associated with her gang would be useful for other things...
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite]   Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 5:19 pm

When Weaver made a decision, Red X nodded, and let her or her henchmen or whatever take the box. When she verbally confirmed that they had an agreement but said it would only be for as long as Red X remained an asset and not a liability, she would hear a chuckle in Robin's voice. "Well, I'm convinced," it rang out, as Rec X took a few steps forward, pacing lightly. "If we're going to be partners, I should probably call you something other than girl. So do you have a name? You probably know mine already; I'm sure my reputation precedes me."

Red X was slowly putting all of the pieces together. Making nitrous from the Xenothium was going to be the easy part of his whole ordeal. But in order to come out of this with the goals Red X intended for, her labs and equipment were going to be a great bonus to give Red X the means of synthesis. And as long as Red X was in the clear on all fronts, working with someone like her was definitely manageable.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite]   Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 1:02 pm

The henchman eagerly picked the container up and dragged it back to them. "Red X, yes," Weaver said simply in response to his "reputation." It was less a reputation so much as simply getting the right connections in the criminal underworld to be able to get the names of some of the "prominent" names of some of the local criminals- seeing who she would be in competition with for gaining more wealth essentially. "You call me Weaver," she monotoned simply, introducing her most used alias, and the one that she was known by in the few dealings with others she had.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite]   Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 11:14 pm

Even though Red X wore a mask, again, it would be pretty easy to get the feeling that the thief was smiling under that mask. Robin's voice came out of the mask to address her again. "Weaver, eh? Not bad. I can see that working for you." Red X took a step back, placing gloves on hips. "I'll help you with the race. And I'll keep the Xenothium coming. I've got some business to take care of at the moment, but I'll start working on your nitrous tomorrow. Till then."

And then Red X would flicker and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite]   Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninjas and Boneheads [Red X/Invite]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2