Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Vote_lcapI'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Voting_barI'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Vote_lcapI'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Voting_barI'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I'll Take You to the Pizza Place

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:48 am

In her nightmares, Grace saw an army of monsters marching through a door. The door was made out of ice.

One of the monsters, a giant with a flaming head, threw his arms in the air and shouted. "HUZZAH! TODAY WE HAVE BEEN GRANTED GRACE. AND NOW WHAT SHALL WE DO WITH IT?"

The chorus on monsters answered, "WE WILL ENGULF THE WORLD IN CHAOS!"

In the physical world, Grace's unconcious body searched for her black book. It wasn't on her. She wasn't wearing any clothes with pockets, so it wasn't on her person. Frustrated, her body gave up and returned to peace.

She would wake up an hour later, feeling tired. At least the voices were gone.

Wait, how did she get in her room? Lance! He was looking out of her window...in her appartment!

"Um, good morning?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Lance looked over at Grace and gave her a warm smile. He got up and walked up closer to where she was laying. He stood there looking at her with his arms crossed.

"Must of been having some nightmare. You were thrashing around a bit and all. Everything okay?"

Lance asked as he the concern in his voice was apparent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Grace checked her side. The black book wasn't there. She checked around the bed. Wait...she had put it in her closet when she had tried on this new outfit.

"I don't know," Grace admitted. "I get headaches and nightmares a lot, but this one was worse than any of the others." She looked at Lance, trying not to appear nervous. "I didn't...say anything wierd, did I?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:38 pm

"Well um..."

Lance was thinking back to when she was sleeping.

"Eh, don't worry about it. If you don't mind, what was your nightmare about? Any connection to the real life stuff?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Don't worry about it? Then she had said something wierd in her sleep. This was bad. Grace was sure that if Lance found out about her dreams and spiritual awareness, then he would hate and shun her.

If he found out, she would lose the Titans...and Lance's friendship.

"Uh, no. Just a normal nightmare. Nothing made any sense at all. I think that Evil Santa Claws guy was in it at some point." She had to change the subject somehow. "Thanks for getting me home."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:46 am

Lance thought about it real quick if she was hiding something, but he didn't think she would do something like that.

"No problem really. Just glad that you're okay."

Lance smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Grace needed some time to think about everything that had happened in the last few hours. She had joined the Titans, gone out to pizza with Lance, and experienced a prophecy of doom.

"I hate to kick you out, but I have to be getting to work here pretty soon. Thanks for the pizza." She really didn't have to go to work today, she just needed an excuse to be alone.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:20 pm

"No prob, my treat."

Lance smiled and got up from the bed. He walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hey, come lock it up."

Lance said to Grace as he was standing at the doorway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:56 pm

It seemed an odd request. He wanted her to lock her door as soon as he went out the door? Maybe this was a southern thing.

Grace stood and went over to close the door. She locked eyes with Lance. "See you later, Chief."

With that she slowly closed and locked the door. As soon as it was shut she went back over to her bed and collapsed in it. What was going on? She found comfort that the voice was gone.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Lance walked down the hall and down the stairs. He looked back up at the building wondering about Grace. Should he worry about her? Lance doesn't know yet, he'll just keep his eye out for anything. Lance then made a rock platform and hopped onto it, flying away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll Take You to the Pizza Place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2