Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Vote_lcapI'll Take You to the Pizza Place Voting_barI'll Take You to the Pizza Place Vote_rcap 
Moon
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Vote_lcapI'll Take You to the Pizza Place Voting_barI'll Take You to the Pizza Place Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I'll Take You to the Pizza Place

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
I'll Take You to the Pizza Place 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Empty
PostSubject: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:09 am

Lance had brought Grace over to the mall. This place was not too far from central park as Lance said. Lance was still holding Grace's hand as he looked around for the place Will would tell him about. It only took about a minute or so for him to actually find the place. It was a nice little joint in the mall. Lance looked at Grace and then walked with her into the place.

"You go find a seat for us, I'll go order. You want anything on top of your pizza?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Grace looked around inside the pizza shop. She'd never seen anything like this. Posters covered the walls and tables with diner chairs were scattered around the inside of the room.

She looked at Lance and shrugged. "Whatever comes on it normally." She had never had pizza before and didn't know what to expect. Finding them a nice little table, she sat down and started reading the advertizement menu.

Grace was noticed a young couple come in to the pizza shop. The girl was carrying a purse. Grace had seen a lot of girls carrying purses down here in the south.

When Lance came back to the table she had to ask. "What do girls put in their purses?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:27 pm

When Lance had came back, he came back with two slices of pizza in his hand. One for him and one for her. Both of them were plain slices. He sat in the seat across from Grace. He then proceeded to listen to Grace's question.

"Um... things like their makeup, uh their money or wallet, maybe their phone. You know things they didn't put in their pockets. The women from where you are from never had one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:20 am

"No. We don't have make-up, money, or cell phones. I've just been keeping stuff in my pockets lately." Grace felt her Titans communicator putting pressure on her thigh. It had been clipped to the waistline of her new skirt for a few hours now, and was starting to get annoying. If she got a purse, then she could put her communicator in it.

Grace took a bite at the strange looking bread with cheese on it. It tasted sweet. She savored the cheese and closed her eyes to enjoy the flavor. Opening her eyes again she swallowed the first bite and looked at Lance. "It's great."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 pm

"Really, hm... well do you think you would like one or try one at least?"

Lance asked at as she described how things were where she came from. It was great, she looked beautiful to Lance and she wore no makeup or anything. He really enjoyed her and really just her presence. He then watches as she takes her first bite of the pizza and waited for her reaction from her first bite. When she saw he face slightly gleam and she told it it was great he knew she liked it. Lance smiled at her, glad that she liked it.

"Good, I'm glad."

Lance then proceeded to pick his slice up and started to eat his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:13 pm

"Yeah, I guess I will try out a purse soon. Probably tomarrow."

Eating and watching Lance eat was fun. Grace decided that she could imagine developing a serious relationship with him.

A quiet little voice started laughing inside her head. It wasn't good laughter, though.

"OH CHILD, DON'T YOU REMEMBER?"

This couldn't be happening. She wasn't even asleep. Grace tried to think of something to talk about that she could concentrate on. "So Lance, who was the toughest villain you had to take down?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Lance slightly noticed that something was bothering Grace, but he wasn't sure if he should ask. He figured it was probably none of his business to ask in the first place. He then listened to her question and started to think.

(Mind)
"Hm... Villains... Ironhide, Santa Claws, Malferus, uh... that family that kept appearing, Aphrodite, uh.... I think that's all of them. I think that family might have been the toughest, hm. I did break my arm fighting them. I guess I'll say them."

"The toughest 'villains' I had to take down was this family. It was the mother, daughter, and her son. I never caught their names, but they were all almost equally strong. They had super everything really. I broke my arm fighting them, and Dan took a beating from them too and he has like super everything too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:13 pm

"REMEMBER, CHILD. YOUR LIFE IS NOT YOURS TO GIVE TO ANYONE. YOUR DESTINY IS...." The next words that the voice said were unintelligable. Grace blinked really hard, then tried to focus on Lance again.

"Ouch. That must have been tough. How did you beat them if they were that strong?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Lance noticed that something had to be wrong with her. maybe she had some kind of headache or something. Lance wasn't sure if he should say something about it or not. Lance decided that he would try and ask her what was wrong.

"Are you alright Grace, does your head hurt or something?"

Lance asks in concern for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:59 am

"Sorry. Yeah, it's a head ache. I think I just need to go home and close my eyes for a while." Grace stood, her pizza having been eaten, and stepped towards the door. "Um...about moving into the tower, I'll probably do it sometime this week. Sorry, I just have to go now."

Grace headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:42 pm

"Wait! You sure..... you want me to walk you or anything?"

Lance says as he is concerned for her. He stood up looking at her starting to walk away. Lance goes and jogs over next to her to see if she accepts it or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:06 am

"Yeah. That would be nice...if you would walk me home." Grace took Lance's hand and they left the store in the direction of her appartment. She put her other hand to her forehead, trying to block out the voice."No flying...please."

What were those last words? They became unintelligable every time. "YOUR DESTINY IS TO..." Could it be that she didn't want to find out and wasn't understanding the last words on purpose?
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:28 am

Lance saw that something was wrong. Maybe she wasn't feeling well or something. Lance didn't know. Lance then lightly pulled her closer to him and he went and put his arm around her, comforting her. He wasn't sure what the outcome would be, but he didn't anyway.

"Don't worry, we'll walk the whole way."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:52 pm

"Thanks." Grace felt bad for making Lance take care of her and walk her back to her appartment, but she really needed the help.

Would she never be rid of these voices in her head? She finally decided to talk back to the voices.

"What do you want?" She asked in her own head.

"I WANT YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR DESTINY."

"What does that mean? What is my destiny?" She hoped Lance wasn't paying attention to her face as she had this private conversation in her head.

"HA HA HA," There was that strange laughter again. "I DON'T KNOW. I HAVEN'T DECIDED YET."

Grace couldn't keep the response to that a secret. "Who are you?" She said aloud.

"I AM YOUR FIRSTBORN."

Grace's eyes fell back into her head and she lost all conciousness. She began to fall to the ground.

Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:07 pm

"Whoa!"

Lance exclaimed as Grace had yelled out 'Who are you?' and started to fall to the ground. Lance was quick enough to catch her before she fell completely. Lance then picked her up in a cradled position. He looked around and saw the open door to her room. Lance went and walked into it. He then gently put her down on the bed.

"What's wrong?"

Lance said to himself as she rested on the bed. He looked down at her, arms crossed thinking.

(Mind)
"Could it be that person JaK wold me about last time? No, I thought Will got rid of him. What is it this time.... ugh I don't know."

Lance wasn't sure if he should leave her alone now. It seems like she has been through so much in her life. Lance decided he would just stay until she woke up and then leave after he knew she was alright. Lance went and sat at the bottom edge of the bed and slouched over. He looked out of the window just brainstorming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Take You to the Pizza Place   I'll Take You to the Pizza Place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll Take You to the Pizza Place
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next