Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Vote_lcapWhen the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Voting_barWhen the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Vote_lcapWhen the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Voting_barWhen the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Empty
PostSubject: When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open)   When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 1:25 pm

In Jump city, there was a library. In that Library, there was shelves, and tables. On the shelves, there was books, and at one of the tables, there was a young, capwearing young man, dressed in cargo pants and a orange sleeveless shirt, who was reading one of these books. The books title? La Amour:Idiots Guide to Dating. The young man's name? Toji Okami, aka Lightning Wolf."Dang it.....I don't understand...what would be the best approach with Ruin...Casual? mysterious? Manly? Gah....so many methods...."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open)   When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 4:55 pm

It was a casual day in Jump City, and Kristen was checking out the library for any tomes or other books with Nephilim information in it (except the obvious :P) out of curiosity. Wearing some cyan and silver civvies, she sifted through the paper old school style, just to see how aware the mundanes were. To no avail. They were not aware.

Curiosity satisfied, Kristen was about to leave the library when sensed a familiar halfling's presence and muttering. She poked her head around a stack of books to see Toji flipping through a dating guidebook at a nearby desk. What did he need that for? Kristen wondered, not yet aware of the halfling's relationship with Ruin.

She sat down across the table from him. "Whatcha doing, Toji?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open)   When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 5:04 pm

Toji mutters to himself."_Dang it....Tell me, you cheap bundle of paper, plastic, and glue...how do I admit to..." Suddenly, he hears a voice behind him."Gaaah?!" He looks up,  closing the book and putting it down, covering the title with his hand."P-packsister?!"He breathes a sigh of relief." Don't do that to a guy....Er...what am I doing? Eheheheh....just researching things, yah....Er, demons, you know.Tricky buggers...Can't have enough info...." He takes the hand off the book, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open)   When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:32 pm

Kristen smirked, snatching the book as Toji went to scratch his head. "Idiot's Guide to Dating, eh?" she remarked, reading the title. "I do suppose those of the female gender can be quite the demons at times..." she chuckled at the irony of saying that while being angelic, "but what's really going on here, Toji? Spill, brother. Maybe I can help you."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open)   When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:56 pm

Toji blinks, realizing he left a opening. He slaps his hand down, but alas, to late!!He watches in embarrassment as Hus pack sister flips through the book, teasing him slightly.".......When you find a boyfriend, I'm gonna get you back..." He coughs, clearing his throaght."Eheheheh....would you believe I'm writing a romance novel?no?Dang it......Alright....I...kinda like a girl....Problem is, I don't know how to say...or even if I deserve...that I..like...her."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open)   When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Well, it seemed that Toji Okami had a little crush. He was a little insecure about revealing his feelings to this person though, which explains why he was turning to a book for answers. As one who had dedicated her life to fighting shadow demons up until this time, Kristen had very little time to get romantically attached to anyone and was therefore inexperienced in such matters, but she had seen a few TV shows where characters were in a similar situation.

"Well... I'd say just be yourself, Toji. If this person doesn't like you for who you are, then they aren't worth your time." she paused, "But what do you mean by if you don't even deserve to like her?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open)   When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 4:35 pm

Toji blinks."Just...be myself? Alright.... I just don't wanna screw this up, ya know? If I do, it might cause problems in the team...That and it'd hurt..." Then, he's asked why he felt he might not deserve it."I........you remember when I told you about Corgis.....experiments? Well...I wasn't just a test subject. I...was his weapon. He had me attack villages..…terrifying innocents...I could only watch as my hands destroyed Homs, shops, temples....Heh...And as if that isn't bad enough, I know I'm messed up in here..." He taps his finger against his head." Heh...always comes back to him...doesn't it?....I'm sorry. It seems like you're always the one I'm whining to." He grins shakely, going for a joke." I know!!!! How about I use a boombox?"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open)   When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 11:12 am

Kristen sighed. He seemed to take her initial advice relatively well, but when he answered her question, the response was reflective of his past with Corgi. "That wasn't your fault, you didn't really have a choice." she said, "I'm sure that if this person has the same feelings for you as you do her, she will love you unconditionally despite your past. I think that maybe, you have yet to forgive yourself."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open)   When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 11:25 am

Toji blinks,nodding." Yaah...I..think you're right..Guess I'm going to have to work on that that,right?" Toji shakes his head, grinning and making a teasing joke, like he usually did when he wanted to deflect." Its amazing,really, how smart angels can be, since they always have their heads in the clouds!" Chuckling, he looks at his sister." So, Krist...just..say it, right?You sure that's the best approach?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open)   When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the sky hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....(Open)
Page 1 of 1