Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Vote_lcapTime for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Voting_barTime for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Vote_lcapTime for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Voting_barTime for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo)   Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 9:38 pm

Jump City Museum
2:13 AM

Armed guards, motion detectors, surveillance cameras, bulletproof windows, steel doors, and one big vault; Jump City's Museum was one of the most secure locations in the state. And Pacific was going to break into it's vault and steal an artifact.

Of course, he had some...friends to help him. He had known from the start that this wasn't a small job. It was an audition.

His mysterious employer had asked him to 'join the game' in exchange for a generous sum of money.

Pacific himself was standing on the roof. He pressed a button on his phone. A few seconds later, and explosion rattled a nearby snazzy hotel. Any heroes or police who would otherwise try to stop this operation would be drawn to help the hundreds of people in harm's way.

Pacific activated his ear piece, speaking to the members of his team. "Distraction in place. Let's get this thing started."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo)   Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:55 pm

Blackbird smirked as he squinted at the explosion in the distance. "You're an artist,
Pacific."

A moment of uncertainty made him wonder, had he checked to make sure the floors he detonated were evacuated? Surely, he was careful, everyone he'd asked had recommended Mr. Pacific. He was a pro, they all insisted, and so far he really had no reason to doubt his ability or track record, so, he shook off the moment of doubt and lowered his mask over his face.

Blackbird was dressed in all gray and black colors, he had a small backpack situated tightly to his body, and only a rusted copper/bronze bird mask over his ski mask to separate himself from a common burglar. He had a reputation to build up once again and if people had no way of identifying him, where was the fun in becoming filthy rich, anyway? Oh right.

The dark figure glanced down at the windowed ceiling that he was standing beside, leading into the wildly modern museum's structure. "In we go..."

Blackbird's physical form melted down into the ground as he disappeared into the form of his shadow,
being reflected by the wide moon overhead. The shadowy form skirted along the rooftop and skittered through the window, down into the top floor of the museum. In a breath of a moment, Blackbird jumped out from the shadow. Leaning beside a gigantic African tribal mask, Blackbird smirked under his mask arrogantly before bringing a finger to his ear. "Easy as that," he whispered into his ear piece. "What's the security looking like this fine evening? Can I get a confirmation on the present staff?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo)   Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 7:57 pm

Jesus sat outside of the Jump City Museum on his motorcycle, yawning a little bit and kicking down the stand before he got off. He kept his communication lines to the employer open. Boasting onboard communication directly to Desperado, he had a firm, secure line to the employer.

"Minuano. Do you hear me?" The earpiece directly stimulated his eardrum, allowing all of the transmissions to be discreet and unheard even when next to somebody. "You are to make sure that Pacific is a valid candidate for our operations."

Jesus chuckled. "I see. After all our work, and the skills I have brought to your business...yes, indeed. My peerless swordsmanship will suit me in the line of a babysitter."

"Jesus. Don't forget why we're here."

Jesus paced back and forth in front of the museum, in case any authorities arrived. "I know...I know." He looked out towards the burning hotel in the distance. "He has a flair for the dramatic. This should be fun!"

He closed the communication line and opened up the shared channel for Mr. Pacific and the others again. He was here as some muscle for the job, should it come to such a situation. But he was primarily here as their chaperone. Their employer had sent him directly here to assist them as a sort of scouting for them.

"You have the floor. We have front seat tickets and we can't wait to see your performance."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo)   Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 11:41 pm

Greed was parked in a dark truck in an alley across the back of the museum. She never liked working alone, because it always seemed to mean doing more work... but this team design was certainly different than the last ones she'd been on. The hotel burning in the distance, yes -- Pacific. This man had a flair about him that Greed certainly approved of. The man inside was pleasant as well, and didn't threaten Greed much. He seemed to be more in the gig for the thrills than the reward. A perfect match for her tastes. The man on the big was irritating to her though. He seemed like he thought he was above all this, as if he didn't know the value of theft...

"Wait..." Greed breathed into the communicator, her musings cut off, "there's no security on the main floor because their moving our target artifact. The layout said they had an underground safe, and the elevator down is in the warehouse in the back. Probably with a bunch of boxes full of other crap, too..."

Her supernatural abilities told her where the artifact was simply because she wanted it, but getting their hands on it was going to prove to be slightly more difficult. Nearly impossible if it made it to the vault.

"They have it in the warehouse now, but I can't imagine it'll stay there much longer. We probably have 30 minutes before it's in the vault, and I don't think we can do this cleanly if they make it to that vault... can we take it without them noticing? Maybe switch it with something else..?"

Greed was thinking quick, ready to put her mask on and go in there to help him if he thought he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo)   Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 8:59 am

Blackbird was asking about security. Greed would do her thing. She seemed to always know things that she shouldn't. He wasn't quite sure how her gift worked. He just knew she was useful, for a price.

While Pacific looked over the building's blueprints, Jesus told him that he was looking forward to the performance. Pacific would certainly try his best to make it a good show. "Sorry there's no popcorn," he said on the private channel.

Back on the main channel, Greed was talking. She was informing Blackbird about the guard's locations. If they were moving the artifact during the middle of the night, then that meant there was more than minimal security. That wasn't good.

Greed suggested replacing the artifact with a duplicate. Pacific grinned. What was the point of stealing something if you didn't want anyone to notice?

"We don't have anything forgeries with us. Nothing else in the museum will look close enough to fool anyone who has seen the artifact already. Sounds easier and faster to take out the guards and take the item now."

Pacific had confidence in Blackbird, but he didn't expect the man to take out a squad of guards. He would need help. "Blackbird, if you make your way to the security office, you should be able to use that device I gave you to disable the security without setting it off. Once you do that, you'll get some help in there."

He tightened a harness around his chest and legs. Pacific wasn't worried about anyone coming to help defend a bunch of artifacts when the hotel was burning nearby. The first firetruck was on the way, sirens blasting. They would have their work cut out for them. He could smell the smoke from here. It brought a smile to his face.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo)   Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 7:36 pm

Blackbird rolled his eyes as he listened to the team. They were right, of course, but he wasn't liking the idea of him sharing the glory with these amateurs. Still, the facts remained, he understood that. If there was any chance for success, he'd need backup. "Fine," he finally responded after a moment of comm's silence.

With a flash, he leaned over the railing and peered down to the main floor. He vanished into his shadow and the black blur glided onto the wall and down the stairs in the blink of an eye. He was practically licking his lips as he glanced across the various artifacts and antiques that he could easily nab, but these pieces were knick-knacks compared to what he'd heard the target would bring in.

Hugging the walls, he glided to the security offices. Sure enough, Greed's words held true. It was completely abandoned. With a quick elbow, he knocked the doorknob out of place, before sliding the door open. He'd have a few seconds before the alarm would ring. Blackbird dashed towards the main console, praying that Pacific's device would work as specified.

He eyeballed the strange little bug as he placed it on the monitor and clicked the button on its side.
With a brief wave of static, the lights flickered. Blackbird held his breath as he waited, but no alarm rang. "Neat gadget, works like a charm," he spoke with a finger up to his ear.
"Greed, I'll meet you at the warehouse elevator. In the mean time, I'll scan the route,
and make sure it's clear."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo)   Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 12:31 am

OOC: Thanks for your patience, I've had a transition of schedules that caught me off guard. As it is right now I don't see anything for Jesus to do, so I'll pass on this round. I promise a more prompt reply next round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo)   Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a Heist (Sterling, Thr33, Bloo)
Page 1 of 1