Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Rare Find (Sterling) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Rare Find (Sterling) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Rare Find (Sterling) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Rare Find (Sterling) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Rare Find (Sterling) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Rare Find (Sterling) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Rare Find (Sterling) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Rare Find (Sterling) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Rare Find (Sterling) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Rare Find (Sterling) Vote_lcapA Rare Find (Sterling) Voting_barA Rare Find (Sterling) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Rare Find (Sterling) Vote_lcapA Rare Find (Sterling) Voting_barA Rare Find (Sterling) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Rare Find (Sterling)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Rare Find (Sterling) Empty
PostSubject: A Rare Find (Sterling)   A Rare Find (Sterling) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 11:05 am

Another usual day for Nina, except today she had baked some cherry muffins, and she had recently been able to acquire some rare mangas which she had put out on the shelves earlier. Taking a big bite out of the cherry muffin and nomming it happily before sipping a glass of strawberry milk while she watched a youtube video on her laptop which was on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Find (Sterling)   A Rare Find (Sterling) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Rico was browsing through the shop of manga, looking through all of the shelves. She had heard there were some rare editions of the books coming in and she wanted to have first dibs on them. She soon brought a large number of books and manga that she didn't already own up to the counter and started digging for her wallet in her purse. "Hey, I'll be taking these. How are you doing today?" She smiled lightly at her, very pleased with herself.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Find (Sterling)   A Rare Find (Sterling) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 2:49 pm

"Ah the rare editions, I knew these would get snapped up fast" said Nina with a chuckle as she scanned them "so you like these huh? If more interest picks up I'll start trying to bring some in more often" she said as she would put them in a bag with the price showing on the cash register.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Find (Sterling)   A Rare Find (Sterling) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 7:56 pm

OOC: My deepest apologies.

BIC: Rico nodded lightly when the store owner said that she had predicted how fast the books would go for sale. But she got her attention when she said that she would order them more often since interest was picking up. "Wait, really? Have you that kind of money? That's amazing!" she said as her eyes lit up. "That's wonderful. I absolutely love reading!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Find (Sterling)   A Rare Find (Sterling) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 4:04 am

Nina would chuckle "I have other things I do sometimes if I need money, but ordering these in shouldn't be a problem" she said "I'll order them in specially for you and save copies for you" she added as she leaned back in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rare Find (Sterling)   A Rare Find (Sterling) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rare Find (Sterling)
Page 1 of 1