Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Vote_lcapTraining Day (Part 3): Level 10! Voting_barTraining Day (Part 3): Level 10! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Vote_lcapTraining Day (Part 3): Level 10! Voting_barTraining Day (Part 3): Level 10! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Empty
PostSubject: Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!   Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Background Theme: Before I Forget
Open To: Titans East
Characters Appearing: JaK Sage, Stone & Blossom
Summary: JaK, Blossom & Lance were out to have a regular day of training. Nothing too difficult, well at least until something went horribly wrong and the teens found themselves fighting for their lives.
Time: A little after 4 PM
------------------------------------
After getting dressed into his work out outfit, which was just more elastic pants and a tank top. Sage would walk by an intercom on his way to the Simulation Chamber and presses down on the red button putting him on speaker.

"Ay, Blossom! Get your grass down here; it's your training session today. Quit pollinating flowers or whatever it is you do up there and lets get this over with."

That being said, JaK would continue on his way to the room, where he finds Lance already waiting for him.

"Hey, so I see you found it ok Rocky, hope I didn't take too long?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!   Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:23 pm

"Nah, I've only been here a couple of minutes. So what's going to happen in here?"

Lance says as this is his first time in this room.

OT: Sorry it's pretty short, I'm a bit distracted cause of Fight Club
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!   Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:31 pm

"Well basically you see that room up there, that's the control center. In there we usually have one Titan control all the holographic things we fight. Such as the army or special forces, tanks, raptors, T-rexs, Panthers, and even a giant boulder once. Not to mention booby traps and laser canons, but recently I found this."

Sage pulls a remote from his pocket that can control the difficulty of the simulation room with a dial.

"With this, we no longer need to actually have one of us sit in the room and I can control the level of difficulty as well as the terrain."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!   Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:21 pm

"So pretty much you can do all of that with just a remote. That's crazy."

Lance was pretty amazed that a little remote like that can control all of those functions. It almost blew his mind away, but he tried not to think about it too hard. Lance looks around as he waits for Blossom to arrive.

"Where is the other person?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!   Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 pm

"Here..." [That's what could be heard from Blossom, whom had just came down from her flower garden/bedroom atop the roof. She walked over to the two, ready to go.] "You can cut the flower power jokes too, JaK..." [A sneer of sorts from Blossom, as a vine of leaves came from her sleeve. Her usual weapon of choice. Used like a whip.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!   Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:03 pm

"Noted, ok now that everybody's here should we get this party started?"

JaK would notice the whip and then take out his remote. He saw that she was ready, but he wanted to make sure Lance was. This techy stuff wasn't excactly up his alley.

"By the way Rocky, this is Blossom. She has the power to control any type of plant life. Ya I know sounds useless, but she can come in handy sometimes. Bloss this is Lance AKA Stone, he can control earth as in rock and minerals. You guys should team up one of these days and make the ultimate garden."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!   Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Lance looks at Blossom gives a nod of greetings. Lance then goes over to Jak and whispers to him.

"Is her clothing always that uh... revealing?"

Lance says as he quickly looks back at Blossom and then back at Jak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!   Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:41 pm

"Eh, you'll get used to it. She just likes to tease, I mean she's gotta do something not like she's got personality going for her. Gotten along better with actual trees."

Sage would remark while nonchalantly answering Lance.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!   Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:43 pm

"So, are we gonig to actually train or.... Are you two dweebs going to stand there and do nothing as usual?" [Blossom said, placing a hand on her hip as she glanced over at the two. They seemed to prefer talking than action.]
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!   Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Lance would listen to her remark and looked back at Jak.

"I guess you're right."

Lance would shrug his shoulders as he waits for Jak to now start the simulator up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!   Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:04 pm

"Looks like a rose, but's pricklier than a cactus. Alright, lets get this thing going. Well start it off at level 4 since this is your first times."

JaK would then rotate the dial on the remote and suddenly the scenery would go from an all white room filled with lots of panels to a lush green forest with a castle and knights in armor pouring out towards them. Following the knights was fireballs that were launched from behind the tower walls and arrows.

"Welcome to training boys and girls, pick a side and start smashing away!"

JaK would then run foward weaving in between the arrows and then leaps towards the men armed to the theeth with sheilds, swords, daggers and lances.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!   Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Lance looked quickly and saw that Jak was taking them on head on. Lance thought it out and decided to take the right flank. Lance pulls his sword out and makes a thick shield of rock and goes running to the right side. He starts surfing on top of the ground under him. Lance blocks the arrows with his shield and either knocks the men back with the wave of earth or slashes at them.

"I guess this is easy enough for now."

OT: I am able to use my powers in this place right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!   Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:01 pm

OT: Yes he can and I'll post again after Shaun Wink
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!   Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 am

"Way to make things difficult... With a forest..." [Sarcasm in her voice, Blossom would have to quick duck down to one knee. Narrowly avoiding a fireball.] "That almost burnt my hair... THE HELL?!" [A foul mood of sorts, Blossom stood tall once again, looking over the situation at hand. This environment played to her strengths. With the two boys taking a more direct approach, maybe she should stand back to give them some degree of cover. Glancing around to the trees around her, Blossom's eyes delved a shade of green. The next set of arrows got cut short. Why? Blossom launched back an array of small, razor sharp leaves. Which outnumbered the arrows, piercing them in half and causing their airtime to drastically drop.] "Don't say I never have you covered..."

Last edited by Amaggad on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!   Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:38 pm

As JaK charged forward and met the advancing knights, he would run and flip into all of them. Dropkicking one back and landing on his feet, before rolling forward to avoid an axe swing from another. Then getting up and kicking one in his head, afterwards back fliping over another's blade and landing on top of him. The Titan then blocks the war hammer from another advancing knight and disarms him by punching the hologram in the head; afterwards tossing the hammer at another knight to his left. Then spins around, barely missing a lance thrust as he did so and places his palm on the shield of another.

"I'm guessing you guys can't pierce your own armor?"

That being said, Sage becomes a shiny iron and as he is hit from behind by the spiked ball of yet another aromored soldier, he just grits his teeth before backfisting him away a few feet. Following up by toe kicking away his buddy, who was holding a shiled that he dropped as he went soaring back and JaK grabbed onto. Blocking blows from others that were starting to swarm around him. At least he didn't have to worry about an arrow barrage after hearing Blossom's comment, although he couldn't help but reply.

"YaYa, but never the way I want. Hey, Rocky you good?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!   Training Day (Part 3): Level 10! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Day (Part 3): Level 10!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next