Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
May I Inquire? [Open] Vote_lcapMay I Inquire? [Open] Voting_barMay I Inquire? [Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
May I Inquire? [Open] Vote_lcapMay I Inquire? [Open] Voting_barMay I Inquire? [Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

May I Inquire? [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Titan News!
Titan News!

May I Inquire? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: May I Inquire? [Open]   May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 2:57 am

You find yourself in a dark room sitting on a chair unable to leave it and unable to do anything but sit in it and look around you see 3 shaded figures that you can't distinguished due to the darkness all you hear from anything is the leader's voice who speaks calmly to you no matter your answers and only asks you the following questions after you reply to them not even if you actually answer them with an answer or not.

“If you could ask any question beside whats going on, what am i doing here, who are you, or anything regarding your current situation and get an accurate and truthful reply despite the question, what would it be?”

“If you had the chance to deal the killing blow on any Teen titan new or old and never be caught for doing it unless you wanted to be.. Who would it be and why?”

“White mage, red mage, black mage, paladin, knight, reaper, barbarian, rogue, ranger, assassin, or civilian… who are you?”

“Is the you that you are known to be… not you?”

“Who do you really want to be?”

“How do you want to die?”

“How do you want to live?”

“What makes you cry?”

“What makes you lie?”

“There are no rules… what is the  first thing you do?”

“Who would you be if you were not a [Hero, Villain, Civilian, one driven by their own self desires with powers (aka neutral non civilian.)”

“If you could bring someone back… who would it be  and where would they have came back from?”

"Where were you before you got here?”

“Why are your eyes missing?”

“Do you look after anything?”

“Do you like your reflection?”

“What future do you see yourself having in the future?”

“Do you want to go home…?”

“Do you want to go to your real home?”

“Do you want to go to your first home?”

“Do you want to go to your dream home?”

“Thank you for your time…”

You then find yourself where you were prior to this random moment nothing seeing out of place.

((OOC: If you reply please do so in character, post [Exit] at the end when you completed your reply, there i sno post order since there's only 1 post allowed per character in this thread, no double posting but you can post in any order with as many characters as you wish.
“This is not the end”  
Enjoy the post and have fun with it. “This is but only part 1”   Thank you for joining and participating in this thread.))
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: May I Inquire? [Open]   May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 12:37 pm

Cold

Dark

Silence

He stirred, head rolling in the darkness.

Shallow breaths

Aching back, he was sitting in something hard, but what?

He squirmed, he was tied down.

Why?.

Why was he tied down?.

Why is it dark?.

Why is it cold?.

He sluggishly looked around in the darkness.

Only darkness.

Only the yawning Abyss.

A sound.

It was a voice, something is talking.

Fear

Uncertainty

His lips were moving, dull sounds went out.

Who...am I?”

Muddled thoughts, unrecognizable yet familiar faces flash in his hazy mind

I..already...killed them all…”

Fire

Ash

Decay

Blood

Heaven’s bleeding

Hell’s sundering

Stars crying

Earth boiling

And it was his fault

His fault

Guilty

I am..none of..those”

He was the Creator

He was the Destroyer

The Healer

The Butcher

The White

The Black

Who was he?

Yes

Was has he human?

Alien?

Robot?

Genasi?

God?

He does not know.

A healer”

Yes, he is a healer.

He told that to others

He want to Heal

To heal what he indirectly destroyed

I died in the caves”

Yes the caves.

What we're in the caves again?

He can't remember.

Without fear”

Fear of IT in the shadows

Fear of his friends death

Fear of learning what he had done

Dead gods”

Dead gods in the sea

Dead gods on the lands

Dead gods in paradise

Dead gods among the stars

Every god was dead

Amnesia

He can't remember inadvertently bringing down the firmament

Can't remember creating IT out of fear

He can't remember

He does not want to remember

Recreate the Multiverse that I destroyed”

To bring back his friends

His family

Which family?

IT’s trophy”

He was nothing

No one

Dirt

Worthless

Bellona, she was my...sister...teacher...protector...she died last...during the dying spasms of the universe..on the fields of midnight..I watched her go down”

Who was Bellona?

A type of food?

He was hungry.

They are?”

Did he had eyes?

Were they even there to begin with?

I look after a Empire of dirt”

Dust

Ash

Bones

No”

There was blood on him

On his hands

His armor

His teeth

His eyes

There is no future”

For IT is coming

As it had before

As it always will

Home is gone”

The tower was destroyed

The bay was an pit of fire

The sky was gray

IT sitting on the Tower

Heaven is gone”

Soiled with god blood

Souls mangled

Earth is gone

Sand is glassed

The Nile dry

Stars falling

Who am I?”

Blue eyes snapped open in the darkness. A young teen bolted upwards in his bed while clutching his heaving chest. He looked around the room in high alert only to find nothing was out of place. In the dim light of his night lights he could see that he was drenched in cold sweat. “Was..it all a dream?” It felt like a dream as he can only recall snippets of it, yet the cold chair and the darkness in that room felt real. Rubbing his arms he nervously got out of the bed and head towards the restroom. Turning the lights on he went over to the tub to curl up in and cry. Cry in fear of why his life is so messed up, cry in anger why he can't go a night without disturbing dreams.

He cried the rest of the night.

Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: May I Inquire? [Open]   May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 8:58 pm

Lewis was at a loss at the first question. Was this an actual opportunity to have any single question answered? If so, he couldn't afford to waste such an opportunity. However, with where his life had been and where it was going, he felt so unsure of himself. He wasn't quite sure what his purpose in life was right now. He thought about it for a few moments. The shaded figures seemed patient enough. Finally, he spoke. "What am I supposed to do with my life?"

The second question was a genuine surprise. Kill a Titan? Why? He had no reason to hurt a super hero. He was one himself, wasn't he? And what did they mean by "new?" Were the Titans resurfacing after all these years? "I would not kill any of the Titans."

The third question made him feel like he was in a RPG. The real world was different than fantasy. "I don't know what I am."

“Is the you that you are known to be… not you?” The questions seemed to be focusing in on the concept of identity. Lewis shook his head. "I don't know."

“Who do you really want to be?” "I don't know."

“How do you want to die?” "I don't."

“How do you want to live?” "I don't know."

“What makes you cry?” "How unfair the world is."

“What makes you lie?” "The need to survive."

“There are no rules… what is the  first thing you do?” He chuckled. "Make some new rules."

“Who would you be if you were not one driven by their own self desires?” "I would be nothing."

“If you could bring someone back… who would it be  and where would they have came back from?” "I would bring back Sarah."

"Where were you before you got here?” "Asleep in bed."

“Why are your eyes missing?” "Excuse me?"

“Do you look after anything?” "No seriously, what?"

“Do you like your reflection?” "Okay, whatever. Yeah, I'm a handsom devil."

“What future do you see yourself having in the future?” "Dying on the side of the road with a bullet in my lungs. It serves me right."

“Do you want to go home…?”  "I don't know."

“Do you want to go to your real home?” "No."

“Do you want to go to your first home?” "I do not."

“Do you want to go to your dream home?” "I don't know where that is."

“Thank you for your time…” "Um, yeah."

He woke up in his bed again. Some sort of crazy dream? No. It had been real, no matter where his physical body had been, he knew that the conversation had been real. Some entity of considerable power had contacted him, but their purpose was unclear. Surely, getting to know Lewis Fisher was not the most important thing they could have been doing.

He stood and started walking, uncomfortably. Tonight he had remembered things that he had forgotten. There were many questions that he did not know the answers to, and it didn't look like those answers were on their way. Was he even human anymore?

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: May I Inquire? [Open]   May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 5:09 pm

Simon was suddenly met with a flash of darkness while he was going about his tennis practice. He blinked like crazy while his eyes adjusted to the darkness. While he was trying to overcome this, the figure in the shadow started asking a question that Simon only caught the tail end of. Once Simon's eyes finally adjusted, he gave his answer.

What the hell is going on? What am I doing here? Who are you? Nailed it.

Kill a Teen Titan? That's f***** up buddy!

Hey, don't change the subject!

You're not gonna answer? Just gonna keep asking dumb questions, huh!?! He sighed and tried to calm down.

Someone who's not here.

What a stupid question.

That's not your business.

Nothing.

I don't lie, that's not cool.

I dunno, get something to eat.

He shrugged I'd be me.

There's no one I'd want to bring back to life, sorry to disappoint.

I was... somewhere.

I don't know, maybe I lost them.

Not really, I was thinking maybe of getting a ca- WAIT, WHAT!?!

Hold on! Don't just skip that by! What did you just say about my eyes!?!

He mumbled an incoherent answer as he tried to focus his vision. There were definitely three shapes in the shadows, even if nothing else was visible, so he could still see Don't scare me like that!

Do I want to go home? Of course not, you guys are such looooooovely company. If I find out this is some kind of prank I'm going to be mad.

You just asked me that, yes, I want to go home

I don't live there anymore, so no

Uhhh... I don't really have a dream home. I guess a better kitchen would be alright.

No, thank you His voice was laced with bitter sarcasm.

All of a sudden, Simon was back on the tennis court, but the change was so jarring that the tennis ball coming at him sailed past him Sh- darn! His coach blew on his whistle Simon, pay attention!

Simon mumbled a brief apology while not really paying attention to what was going on around him What was that?
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: May I Inquire? [Open]   May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 6:38 pm

"kssh O-ur lo-ca-tion de-fies ge-o-graph-i-cal po-si-tion-ing. crrr"

“If you could ask any question beside what's going on..."

"kssh Thea-ry: we are not cu-rent-ly tuh-res-tri-al. crrr"

"what am I doing here..."

"kssh A-na-ly-sis. You re-qui-er of me an-swers,"

"who are you..."

"And will not re-lease me o-ther-wise. Con-firm. crrr"

"...or anything regarding your current situation, and get an accurate and truthful reply despite the question, what would it be?”

"kssh Un-der-stood. Con-fer-ing... Con-fer-ing... Con-clu-sion a-tained. I would ask the blue-prints to a hel-thy mind. crrr"

“If you had the chance to deal the killing blow on any Teen Titan new or old and never be caught for doing it unless you wanted to be... Who would it be and why?”

"kssh I ob-serve your dis-course con-tin-ues. I will fo-llow suit for now. Re-cords in-di-cate fa-vour-a-ble tar-get for va-pour-i-sa-tion would be Cy-borg. His be-ter half re-pre-sents mas-ive steps to-wards con-nec-tive-i-ty and glo-bal-i-sa-tion. Dan-ger-ous o-cur-en-ces. crrr"

“White mage, red mage, black mage, paladin, knight, reaper, barbarian, rogue, ranger, assassin, or civilian… who are you?”

"kssh Ques-tion sig-ni-fi-cance not known. E-qui-va-len-cy would la-bel my prac-ti-ces a-sass-in. If cor-por-a-tions were pee-pul I would be a kill-er. crrr"

"kssh Cal-cu-la-ting... Yes. What I e-ro-ne-ous-ly claim to be Al-bert is the fifth co-py of an e-lec-tro-nic a-prox-i-ma-tion of the o-ri-gin-al's mind. I am not, as you say, me. crrr"

"kssh Al-bert Falkes. crrr"

"kssh Re-quest pref-rence for not dy-ing. crrr"

"kssh In as e-fi-cient man-ner as pos-si-bul for ful-fil-ing my goals. crrr"

“What makes you cry?”

"kssh Have e-ra-di-ca-ted ac-tion of cry-ing. State use-ful-ness. crrr"

“What makes you lie?”

"kssh Bad ca-pi-tal-ist ha-bits. crrr"

“There are no rules… what is the  first thing you do?”

"kssh Pa-tent life. crrr"

“Who would you be if you were not a villain?”

"kssh A-no-ther su-port in the hu-man py-ra-mid that is Wes-tern so-ci-e-ty. De-sig-na-tion: Schmuck. crrr"

“If you could bring someone back… who would it be and where would they have come back from?”

"kssh Al-bert. O-ri-gi-nal. Death. crrr"

"kssh I have the gee-pee-ess co-or-din-ates if that is of use to life-forms such as your-selves. crrr"

"kssh Cal-cu-la-ting... Su-ges-tion. You re-fer to my lack of eyes that are my own. I have need not of them. I have bo-rowed eyes. crrr"

“Do you look after anything?”

"kssh I de-fend so-ci-e-ty from ram-pant cor-por-ate greed. crrr"

“Do you like your reflection?”

"kssh Ne-ga-tive. Host bo-dy is too a-si-mi-lar. crrr"

“What future do you see yourself having in the future?”

"kssh A-lert; re-dun-dan-cy of sen-tence ter-min-o-lo-gy. I see my-self un-der-mi-ning big bis-ness. I see their em-pi-ers co-lap-sing in-to sink-hole. crrr"

“Do you want to go home…?”

"kssh Ne-ga-tor-ry. Home a-fords no ad-van-ta-ges. crrr"

“Do you want to go to your real home?”

"kssh Ve-ri-fy di-fer-ence. crrr"

“Do you want to go to your first home?”

"kssh E-roar. Meh-mor-ry not found. crrr"

“Do you want to go to your dream home?”

"kssh Dream homes are built. crrr"

“Thank you for your time…”

"kssh Pro-po-sal: Re-ci-pro-cal fa-vour. I have pro-vi-ded. De-mand fa-vour re-turned- crrr"
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: May I Inquire? [Open]   May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 8:32 pm

The Green Knight awoken to a situation that felt all to familiar. He could feel the cold bindings pinning him down and the suffocating darkness that surrounds him. That no matter how much he strains against it he is held down strong. His head lolled in a daze as switch between conciseness and unconsciousness like an pendulum. From within the darkness formed hellish phantoms of his past that made his breathing shallow as he struggled to grasp what is real. All the while in fear of being back in the place that killed Izuku in the first place. As if to torment him further he thought he heard pained grunts somewhere in the distance followed by slaps of flesh on flesh. He screamed in agony at being reminded of this, red lines lit up like a Christmas tree across his body as he constantly fight against his restraints, not seeing the three shades in his panic. After a while he stopped from exhaustion, his head hanging forward as he took deep breaths. He broke out into chocked sobs as the damned noise became quieter. Something was talking to him to which in his delirious state Atlas responded to with a voice belonging to a dead man.

"Why?"

Why had everything gone so wrong?

Why had Hero's fail him?

Why did they take her away from him?

Countless questions flutter in his broken mind but he does not have the voice to say it as he had already did a hundred times prior.  

"Raven...is a threat"

They had never thought she would be among the first to betray the human community. Her friends thought they had got rid of her father influence. But they were wrong, and everyone paid the price.

"I'm no one"

Only but a dead man walking with his life in shards so far behind him.

"Izuku is dead...Only Atlas remains"

Izuku died in a room just like this, forced to watch something that both mentally and spiritually killed Izuku.

"No one"

A dead man walking a lonesome road.

"I'm already dead"

Walking, walking unending. His dreams, hopes, love, and life all shot in the head and tossed into a ditch on the side of the road to rot.

"I'm not alive"

She had made him alive, but now she is gone and all that remains is a hole in him that will never heal.

"Her death"

He tried, he tried so hard to protect her. But no, life seem to take joy to spitting in his face and cruhing him into the blood soaked mud.

"Life"

Life is a cruel mistress that only exists to suffer.

"Nothing"

There is nothing he wishes anymore.

"A villain, so I don't have to learn the cold hard truth of life the hard way"

He would not have wasted his younger years aspiring to something that will only fail him in the end.

"Ashido Mina, my wife, back in the wastelands"

The question brought new tears and utter her name felt like like a punch to his stomach. Oh god how much it pained him to want to hold her in his arms again. To bury his head into her and breath in her scent. To once again see her black eyes, dark like the moonless night. Her round and pink head was like cotton candy. To stare lovingly into her irises that was the center of all eyes. Like starring up into the starry sky and feeling an magical pull from the lights, a divine sign.

"The wastelands"

And the decaying husk of a world he once called Earth.

"Dead"

There was no life shining in his eyes, no flames radiating out from his hollow stare.

"No"

He has nothing left.

"No"

It only reminded him of his faliures.

"I have no future"

None without Mina.

"No"

"No"

"No"

"No"

Atlas woke up with a gasp in the junkyard, sitting up from atop a old car he was using as a place to sleep. Tears running down his cheeks as he remember figments of his scream he screamed in painful agony and lashed out. Punching and kicking everything near him. People near the junkyard would see small cars and boats being flung through the air as if someone was having an tantrum.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: May I Inquire? [Open]   May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:13 am

"...or anything regarding your current situation, and get an accurate and truthful reply despite the question, what would it be?”

"You don't need to know."

That was the last thing she had said to them for at least an hour. They had another question. They kept prompting her to answer it. She could tell they had yet more. Kiara could not move from the chair she found herself in. This wasn't a dream, she was familiar with their substance. The identity of her interrogators similarly escaped her. All she knew was one thing - she shouldn't answer them.

Besides being a champion of the philosophy of ignorance, Kiara felt like these questions were less innocent than they seemed. What may seem like inconsequential information might be terribly condemning. Like when her father warned her against handing out your name freely. People with your name could curse you more easily. She assumed this was the same principle. Answer their questions and they might exercise a modicum of power over you.

But how to 'not answer'. She had refused to answer the first. And in doing so had inadvertently done so. Rejection was an answer. It was telling. That you took umbrage to the subject or that you did not like being questioned. Saying no was not going to help. Benighted also considered lying to them. But she would not dare. It felt like they might be able to tell. And the falsehoods you spoke also unveiled your character.

If staying silent was no solution, Kiara was almost at a loss on how to preserve her philosophy. Of how to satisfy the surveyers and yet give them nothing. Of how to preserve their ignorance. Almost.

“If you had the chance to deal the killing blow on any Teen Titan new or old and never be caught for doing it unless you wanted to be... Who would it be and why?”

"I- I don't know who they are."

"White m-"

"Robin - I would kill him. I will never kill them." All answers with kernels of truth. She 'barely' knew who the Titans were. But she had heard a name, which meant she would be most inclined to kill the one she knew. But she had no grudge against them.

“...white mage, red mage, black mage, paladin, knight, reaper, barbarian, rogue, ranger, assassin, or civilian - who are you?”

"I'm a white mage. In a red mage sense. This is a black mage telling you this."

"No I am yes never."

"I really want to be who I'm going to want to be."

"Second."

"Third."

“What makes you cry?”

Oh where should she start? Soppy movies, poorly ponies, when she spilt ink on her new outfit that one time. "I am crying."

“What makes you lie?”

"I have never lied except for just now."

“There are no rules… what is the first thing you do?”

"There... are no rules."

“Who would you be if you were not a shaman?”

"That which I am not. But not."

“If you could bring someone back… who would it be and where would they have come back from?”

"I would bring back my father. He's not gone anywhere."

"Well I wasn't where you found me!"

Kiara paused at this. She blinked several times in an effort to ascertain that her eyes were there. They seemed to be physically present. Then what did... Oh. Oh crap. This meeting was over.

"I actually have a question."

“...why are your eyes missing?”

"It's a good one."

“...why are your eyes missing?”

"You don't even have to answer."

“...why are your eyes missing? What - no!”
"Why are your eyes missing? Jinx."

Kiara had asked her question at the same time. She had infused her question with a token of her soul. Something she could do with her ability, even if it was incorporeal (as her ability could touch the intangible as well). That soul infused question was out there. And because one of the shaded figures had asked the same question at the same time, her soul was now also in their question.

She was left with a direct link to the speaker's soul.

Kiara attacked with her astral energy. The assault was enough to release her from her bonds. The world began to swim. Kiara now concentrated on her staff back in the real world. A staff that a portion of her soul was also infused into. Call it a precaution. She'd travelled while she'd slept before. The shaman was pulled out of the interrogation room and back to where she was originally. Safe, for the time being.

"Wow. That was inconvenient. Sure hope they don't try to come here at all." You did not demand answers from The Benighted One; Champion of Ignorance.

((OOC: I wanted to try something different. Hope this was an allowable interaction.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I Inquire? [Open]   May I Inquire? [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May I Inquire? [Open]
Page 1 of 1