Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Vote_lcapI Don't Want Your Help (Open) Voting_barI Don't Want Your Help (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Vote_lcapI Don't Want Your Help (Open) Voting_barI Don't Want Your Help (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I Don't Want Your Help (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Want Your Help (Open)   I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:47 pm

Late at night, the Titans Stadium stood empty. It was odd, Jemmy thought. Just a few hours ago, thousands of people had cheered in the bleachers. But now the stadium was silent, except for the whispers of a cold wind.

It was the perfect place for a confrontation.

Standing across the field from Jemmy stood a fat man in a suit. He looked like any other human, but his body was merely the shadow of his true form. The man was a monster. Technically, he was the same as Jemmy herself, a self-proclaimed Lord of Chaos. Until recently, the Devourer had served Jemmy faithfully in the realm of Chaos, but now he had come to Earth, in rebellion to her rule.

"I'm glad you showed up," Jemmy said. "Nobody has to die this way."

The Devourer was not impressed. "On the contrary, they will all die. Defeating you here will make that day easier."

"You're that sure that you're going to win? Well, don't take any cheap shots at my balloon."

"Of course not. That would accomplish nothing. I don't intend to simply get rid of you. I need to defeat you, Shivering Jemmy. Only then will I be free to consume this planet, as you should have done long ago."

Jemmy sneered. The Devourer was the reason she had eaten so many people over the years. He had filled her heart with dark, gluttonous desires. In eating humans, she had satisfied his hunger as well as her own. Only recently had she started resisting his call for cannibalism. As a result, he had rebelled against her and crossed over into the material plane. It seemed that there was nothing that could stand between a glutton and his snacks.

Jemmy pulled a small knife out of her pocket. Her face was, for once, completely serious. "I'm going to kill you. And then I'm going to eat you, so that nobody else has to. I'm a good guy now, and I'm going to save the world from you!" Jemmy teleported in front of the Devourer and stabbed him in the stomach.

"Is that the best you can do?"

"Not even close." Jemmy disappeared and reappeared an instant later behind the Devourer, a new knife in her hand. She stabbed it into his back. She disappeared and reappeared at an insane speed, like a strobe light, stabbing knife after knife in the Devourer's body. The Devourer let out an enraged roar. He caught her by the hair, magically preventing her from teleporting away. He punched her in the face, sending the little girl flying into the stands.

As the dust cleared, Jemmy sat up and wiped some blood off of her lip. That punch had hurt her. The Devourer had his own magical powers to defend himself with. As she stood up, Jemmy noticed that all the knives simply fell out of the Devourer, the wounds closing up within a few seconds.

The Devourer started walking towards her. "I would not have decided to fight you if I thought I could lose, Shivering Jemmy. Soon, I will be the true Lord of Chaos, and the Earth shall be mine to consume."
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character
Name: Nulass Zinyk
Code Name: Vlawishee
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want Your Help (Open)   I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:15 pm

As Keahi was walking down the street that Titan stadium was on she could hear what sounded like someone fighting in the stadium. Keahi thought this was strange consedring the game was all ready over. Keahi quickly decided to go to the stadium to see what was going on. When she approached the gate she quickly as fast as she could melted the chain that locked up the stadium at nights. After a few attempts of trying to melt the chain she ran towards the field. Hopeing to see what was going on in the stadium. She arrived just in enough time to see a male quickly heal himself. She could not hear what the guy had said but she belived that what ever he said he was definetly not a metahuman. Even if he was Keahi would not stand by and watch the girl get punched around. Not careing for her own safety she jumped over the railing that seperated the field from the seats. When she landed she felt a slight pain on her right foot but she continued on not careing about the pain. She ran over to where the girl was at as fast as she could. When she got there she decided that she might as well make a wall of fire to protect the girl from her attacker. "Run now dont worry about me just run ill cover you for as long as i can" Said Keahi to the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want Your Help (Open)   I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:47 pm

Maxine rode on her motorcycle heading home after having cashed in some man she kidnapped for a good amount of money wearing her costume of course that made her look and sound like a boy. She quickly stopped her motorcycle when she saw some girl rush in. She turned off her bike thinking for a moment before calling home on her helmet leaving a voice mail for her sister. "I'll be coming home late sis so don't worry."

She got off her bike following the girl in running through the way she made to enter. She looked over the scene before going into stealth mode hiding behind some seats as she crouched running without a sound over to the scene. Just as the fire was raised Maxine would come out and poped out a blade from the side of her fore arm and do an upper cut on the mans back aiming to cut him deep right threw the middle of his back tracing where his spinal cord would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want Your Help (Open)   I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:58 pm

A girl ran in front of Jemmy and formed a wall of fire to keep the Devourer from getting too close. At the same time, Maxine cut into the man's back, dropping him to the ground. Keahi told Jemmy to run and escape. Together, she and Maxine would take care of this strange, powerful man.

The suited man's voice rang out through the stadium. "So, you've brought some of your little friends? A pity. I thought you could handle yourself."

Jemmy stood up and tried to push Keahi to the side. "I didn't call them here." She looked at the fire-user. "I don't need your help. I can do this myself, and I'm not going to run away, either. This is my fight." That sounded like a heroic thing to say. Jemmy had heard similar phrases in movies. She didn't need mere humans to help her. This was a battle for control of Chaos. It should be left to Chaos to decide.

The Devourer stood back up, the deep wound in his back healing in a few seconds. "Flee, little humans. Your time to die has not yet come." Without turning around to face Maxine, Devourer held up an open hand and formed an orb of black magic in it. The orb crackled before exploding, consuming everything within 20 feet in searing black flame, everything except for Devourer, that is. There was enough time for Maxine to dodge out of the explosion's range, as the attack was meant to simply scare her off.

Jemmy stepped around the fire wall, conjuring a magical bow and a Cupid Arrow out of thin air. Taking aim, she shot it right into Devourer's face. The arrow fused with his body, and Jemmy smiled, victoriously. "Now you must obey me, Devourer," she said. "Surrender your power to me, and return to serving at my side."

A moment passed before a hole opened up in Devourer's chest. The Cupid Arrow came flying out of it and landed on the turf. Jemmy was horrified. "You cannot control Chaos, Shivering Jemmy. You should know this. Your magic has been tuned to fight humans, but it will not work on me. My weapons, on the other hand, have been specially designed to destroy you. Even if you are stronger than me, I will be the one to win this contest!" Devourer started running towards Jemmy, moving fast. She was no longer behind the fire wall, and he planned to punish her for making that mistake.
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want Your Help (Open)   I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:33 am

"You know what little girl if you feel like you can handel this one yourself then go on ahead fight this yourself." Said Keahi walking away. As she was walking away she herd Devourer as the girl called him to tell Keahi and the other girl to run away. When she herd that she was being called a human she quickly turned around. "What did you just call me because from here it sounded like you called me a pthetic human. Wich is something i am not never call me a human. Because trust me there is a big diffrence between a metahuman and a human and before you are killed by me or before you escape im going to blaze it in to your memory." Shouted Keahi at Devourer as she ran towards him with her sword ready to hack off his head. As she was getting closer she jumped up into the air with her sword ready to come down hard on the Devourers head.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want Your Help (Open)   I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:28 am

Maxine watched as he regenerated narrowing her eyes thinking 'Okay he can regenerate.... I can deal with this I'll just keep hacking away at him until-... what is that...?' Maxine thought as she looked to the orb she hear it crackling and her eyes grew a bit as she ran as fast as she could away form it barely escaping. She panted watching them this thing was insane. She looked down to her blade on her arm then back to the other people fighting there was no way she could beat let alone help these guys win she was a stealth killer and that thing just took out 20 feet of everything with out even trying. She shot her blades back in as the others fought. "Hey guys I doubt I can do much besides dies so uhhh you guys have fun and keep up the good work....." she watched as they fought as she slowly backed away. "Have fun doing that hero.. thing..... Bye!" She quickly ran off there was no way she was gonna risk her life to fight that thing for others she didn't even know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want Your Help (Open)   I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:09 pm

Devourer was surprised when Keahi lashed out verbally at him. She seemed offended, as though he had insulted her. As the two of them drew rapidly closer, she promised to show him the difference between humans and meta-humans.

Keahi jumped into the air, and her blade came down faster than Devourer had anticipated. His head was split in half, and he staggered to the side. Such a deadly blow should have killed anyone.

"I see," Devourer said, his head healing seamlessly back together. "I have underestimated these humans, just as you underestimated me, Shivering Jemmy. I suppose if I want any chance of taking your throne, then I will need to ensure they don't take mine."

Another orb of darkness appeared in his hand, and he threw it at Keahi. She would still have time to dodge the oncoming explosion, but without super speed it would be difficult.

Turning around, Devourer set his eyes on the fleeing Maxine. If these were allies of Jemmy, then they would have no qualms about resorting to trickery. The human said that she was going to leave the fight, but Devourer didn't trust her. She had already dealt a painful blow to him, and might be sneaking off in order to stab him in the back again.

"You don't fool me, little boy." Devourer held an open palm up towards Maxine. "I won't let you sneak up on me again." A black beam shot out of his hand and burned a foot-wide trench into the turf as he adjusted his aim. The beam drew closer to Maxine.

All this time, Jemmy was sitting on the ground, with tears in her eyes. How could this be? She wasn't powerful enough to defeat Devourer? If that was true, then she didn't deserve to be a Lord of Chaos. But no, she would not admit that, even if it was true.

Suddenly, Jemmy's eyes started glowing a bright orange and magical energy spun around her like a tornado. No! Not now. She couldn't afford to go through a wild surge now. What if she was less able to fight after it than before? Then again, perhaps this was her only hope. It wasn't like anything she could do now would hurt Devourer. Jemmy closed her eyes, and hoped for the best.

Jemmy exploded.
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want Your Help (Open)   I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Before Keahi had time to dodge the dark orb she was knocked a few feet back from where she was and knocked down. While she was down on the ground Keahi thought this might be the end of her. Even though she thought this would be the end of her she slowly tryed to get back up off the ground. She kept constantly telling herself that she had to do it for a man named Leo. When she got fully on the ground she wiped the blood that had appeared on her lip off. "Is that the best you can do" Said Keahi to Devourer. It wasnt till she was finished with her sentence did she notice what was going on with Jemmy. "HEY LITTLE GIRL ARE YOU ALL RIGHT" yelled Keahi to Jemmy trying to figure out some plan for her to act upon. But all she could do was watch as Jemmy was exploding not even knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want Your Help (Open)   I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:58 pm

From the top of the Stadium Necati stood silent. His eyes watching the ever escalating conflict unfold beneath him. The wind gusted around his frame as the black robes that adorned him danced rhythmically under its influence. How had a Lord of Chaos lost all control? Even for one such as Jemmy this was out of character and quite honestly an embarrassment. A few more moments passed as he watched the two meta-humans join the fray. How pointless there insertion into this conflict was. They had no hope of defeating the creature. They would simply be annoyance much like a fly waiting to be crushed by its unbridled supremacy. The Reaper looked upon the scene with great distain as the two continued their futile assault and were rebuffed time and time again. Finally the more rational of the two decided it was time cut loses and run. A low laugh came forth, as a wicked smile crossed Necati’s face. Humanity was such a fragile and meek form of creation. Above all else you could count on their own selfish desire to preserve a hollow existence. There was a more pressing matter at hand besides his simple jests. It appeared the fight was progressing farther and farther towards the Devourer’s favor. This creatures victory could not be allowed to come to pass. Necati’s eyes narrowed, what was Jemmy waiting for. She should have ended this conflict with one swift move…Perhaps she had grown weak and no longer possessed the power to defeat this beast. If that were so then the devourer would consume the lord and proceed to wreak havoc on this plane of existence. The balance would be lost forever. A long sigh escaped his lips and drifted up into the night sky as his annoyance festered.

It would appear that fate dictated he should intervene at this juncture. Right then Jemmy exploded as energy and power radiated outward shaking the structure to its core. The raw energy let out of the girl brought a smile to his lips as he felt it wash over him in waves. However it was not enough. Necati scoffed what a foolish half measure. Bending low he effortlessly leapt from his perch landing smoothly on the floor of the stadium 15 yards where Jemmy had just exploded. Standing he let his silver eyes gaze from beneath the darkness of his hood upon the still smoke filled crater where the lord of chaos had just stood. Opening his mouth the reaper spoke in an inhumanly perfect tone, “Aww Dear Jemmy, what sort of disease have you decided to grace us with on this plane. Do tell me, it is one that has not yet escaped your control OH Lord of Chaos.” A dark smile appeared in the faultless lines of his face. “Or are you In need of my assistance. For I cannot let this imbalance continue much longer.”
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want Your Help (Open)   I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:32 am

Keahi quickly focused back on devourer. Not even noticing the new comer. "You did this to her you monster" Said Keahi to devourer. Before she could think Keahi was running towards devourer. As she was running Keahi's hair and hands caught on fire turning from a normal red flame color to a blue tint as her hair and hands were changing color her eyes turned the same shade of blue. "You best prepare for your death because im not going to let you leave until one of us is dead" Said Keahi as she stabbed devourer in the gut with her sword. "NOW DIE YOU PATHETIC WORM" shouted Keahi as she summoned a ball of fire the size of a pumpkin and the same color as her hair and hands and shoved it into the same spot her sword was at.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want Your Help (Open)   I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:14 pm

Maxine heard something messing up the turf as she ran and looked back to see the beam her eyes growing wide as she heard that devour and what he said. She ran as fast as she could to the stands popping out the blades on her hands and feet. she leaped up stabbing the blades into the wall quickly scaling up it as fast as she could. When she hit the top she jumped over the railing and behind a chair tuck and rolling behind a few more to hide her location barely escaping the beam. She panted cursing under breath 'Let's stop and try and help 2 girls out, whats the worst that can happen?' She groaned as she peaked in between the chairs at the scene as she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want Your Help (Open)   I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Shivering Jemmy would suddenly re-materialize in the smoking crater where she had exploded. She looked at Necati, emotions running through her. Necati was here, he was actually here. Of course, this seemed like the worst possible time for him to show up. Here Jemmy was, embarrassing herself in front of her long-time crush. He was even asking if she needed help, and that made her mad. She was the Lord of Chaos, and it was her responsibility to keep this under control. The fact that the Devourer was even here was already her fault. She had messed up, but she didn't want to be patronized by having Necati clean up this mess for her.

"I'm not a little kid," she told Necati. "I can do this myself, and I don't want your help." She smiled as she turned to face Devourer. Her magical abilities had changed. Her old avatar had been destroyed, but this new one carried with it the power to defeat Devourer. Jemmy had been lucky, though the price had certainly been noticed by her as well.

It had been a necessary sacrifice, though.

Before Jemmy could even do anything, though, she was surprised by Keahi's brutal assault. The human seemed to be dealing a considerable amount of damage to Devourer. She stabbed the man in the gut and then hit him with a large fireball. Most of Devourer's torso was destroyed by the blast, but no blood was shed. He seemed to be comprised purely of magic. That said, having one's body destroyed was always at least a little painful. Most of the pain was emotional. Devourer had essentially been humiliated by this human, who had also called him a worm. Jemmy had to hold in a giggle.

Devourer's body did not heal this time. Instead, he laid on the ground, looking up at Keahi. His face was angry, and his eyes started to glow red. "How did you know?" His body started to morph, energy crackling around him as he did so. He grew bigger, much bigger, until he was the size of a school bus. His body transformed into a giant worm-like creature, with a massive, toothy mouth. He had no eyes in this form, but he could still clearly perceive the world around him through magical means. He floated weightlessly in the air. "How did you know what I was?" The giant slug flew towards Keahi, ready to eat her whole.

Jemmy conjured a white orb of magical energy and threw it into Devourer's mouth. The giant slug stopped short, coughing and hacking for a moment. He hadn't taken any physical damage, but he had clearly been hurt by the attack. Jemmy laughed. "Getting fatter and uglier won't help you, Devvy. If you can't even beat a human, then you have no chance of beating me, much less Necati." Jemmy made a show of conjuring another orb of energy. She wanted to impress Necati.

Before she could throw it, though, three smaller slugs came flying out of Devourer's mouth. They looked exactly the same, but were only the length of a human. The teeth of their giant mouths, however, would still be enough to rip any human to shreds. One of them went after Necati, Keahi, and Maxine. Devourer was desperately trying to deal with anyone who might be considered his opponents. It was a foolish move.

Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want Your Help (Open)   I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:47 pm

Necati couldn't help but let a low scoff escape him as Jemmy responded.  Tenacity had always been one of the girl’s strong points.  Through the eons she had never desired ones help or company, much like him.  Necati could respect that but things were getting a bit out of control.  Interrupting his thoughts one of the humans made a very daring, albeit foolhardy attack against the creature.  The magic exploded as Necati watched The Devourer fall to the ground its body being torn asunder by the blast.  A wicked smile crept across his face; the Reaper knew it had to be but an act.  A creature of this sort of divine origin would not be so easily and holistically eradicated by an offensive of that magnitude.

The silver orbs set in his face showed bright with mild interest as the Devourer spoke and reformed itself into a giant worm.  Now that was the physical manifestation he had expected of one with an unending hunger to devour all things.  Opening his mouth he spoke to Jemmy.  “Your pets really do lack something to be desired in their appearances.  Could you not have given it a slightly more cliché form?”  The sarcasm in his tone was low but pointed.  The rather halfhearted attempt at teasing the Lord of Chaos was made in jest to sate his boredom in the events.  It was then that the slug released it’s three off spring towards the group.  Necati’s lips drew back in a snarl of contemptuous anger.  This creature dared to attack him.  
Spinning around he brought his scythe forward in a wide arc just as the human sized slug landed. The bladed hummed with dark power an cut easily into the slugs flesh as the sizzle of tissue could be heard.  A sickening wail erupted from the worms horrendous mouth as pain flooded it.  Not missing a beat he shoved the blade deeper into its torso and lifted it off the ground.  It dangled in front of him ironically like a worm writhing on a hook.   He would drag this out; the creature would suffer and know true pain before he sent it to oblivion.  Whirling around Necati brought the scythe over his head and smashed the creature into the ground.  The earth shook as dust and debris leapt in to the air.  Another loud hiss escaped the worm as wiggled with ferocity to escape the blade.  Necati let a low taunt escape his lips as he twisted the scythe and pushed it further in.

“Now now, I am not quite done playing with you yet.”  The last words drifted in the air and hung with a hauntingly inhuman tone.  Neacti smashed his foot on what would be considered the worm’s neck and pinned the already weakened beast to the ground.  The whoosh of air escaping it could be heard as its gelatinous body spasmed trying to regain the breath that had been forced from its lungs.  Necati eyes glowed bright as dark purple lines began to come forth from his foot wrapping themselves tightly around the slug.  Each line crackled distorted the lines of reality around it with its power.  The lines quickly dug into the worm’s flesh and began eating at its very life sources.  The Reaper was ripping existence away from the body in the most measured and agonizing way possible.  

The creature let out gurgled moans, and trashed weakly under Neacti’s foot but that only brought an even more jubilant smile to his face.  The creature should have considered itself lucky.  The nervous system of a worm was so basic that a lot of the pain would be lost in translation but Necati had no doubt it would be the worst thing it had or would ever experience in any plain of existence.  A few lingering moments passed before the last of life was siphoned, with a whimper the worm turned gray and fell limp.  Lifting his foot the Necati withdrew his scythe and the body turned to dust leaving nothing where the beast had once laid.  Turning his heavy gaze to the Devourer itself he spoke with contempt thinly hidden.  “Though time is meaningless for me, I am growing impatient of your intrusion into my affairs.  Pray that Jemmy ends you quickly before I find myself willing to dispose of you.  For if it comes to that you will know the meaning of eternal suffering,”  He turned to the Lord of Chaos, “Now give me a show worth watching.  I do ever so enjoy your….certain flare.”
Back to top Go down
sartorius
sartorius

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want Your Help (Open)   I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:48 pm

Before Keahi new it she blacked out and didnt come back to until the worm was almost too close to her. At the last moment she summoned a wall of fire in front of her to defend herself from the worm like creature. She watched as the worm like creature came closer and closer to her and penetrated through the wall of fire. Keahi jumped out of the way to avoid getting hit by the worm as it went through the wall of fire and landed on the ground and shriveld up. "Is that all you got come on with a name like the one you have id expect you to be tougher. I think i may just be wasteing my time i bet you arent even trying your hardest" Shouted Keahi at devourer "Well if you are not going to try your hardest let me dispose of you then."said Keahi. Keahi broke into a sprint towards devourer as she got closer she brought up a wall of fire between her and the devourer. Keahi quickly created a suit of armor from flames around her as she jumped through the wall of flames and had a ball of blue fire in her hand ready to throw it at the devourer. When Keahi landed on the ground she sent the ball of fire towards devourers eyes or where she belived his eyes to be anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want Your Help (Open)   I Don't Want Your Help (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Don't Want Your Help (Open)
Page 1 of 1