Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapHeros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Voting_barHeros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapHeros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Voting_barHeros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 8:19 pm

"You know more about this planet and its customs than I do, so naturally, I will follow your lead. That does, indeed, seem like a good plan of choice though. Do you think my dialect will cause us to stand out? I am capable of change. Your kind's language is unique, however I am sure that I'm able to replicate if necessary. Also, what is a 'convention'?" Although Alond'r had been on Earth for some time now, there was still a lot of stuff that he either didn't understand about the planet, or didn't know existed. A convention sounded like a meeting of some sort; either way, he would let Frequency do the talking.

Slight nervousness began to bubble up inside of him, anxiousness stretching across his body as he rocked along his heels. He hadn't been on an actual mission in so long, and the stakes seemed very high for something like this. The children that had allegedly been kidnapped could have still been alive in that church, if this was in fact that right area, so that meant that they had no room for failure. He wasn't sure how he would continue being a hero whilst living with the guilt that children were murdered when he was supposed to be the one protecting them from such a grim fate. They wouldn't die, if they were in there. He'd make sure of it.

Blinking a few times, the Tamaranean returned from his thoughts. "Let us begin." He approached the front entrance, knuckles lightly rapping on the wooden door which kept him out. Hopefully things would go smoothly and everything would be fine, even though there was a feeling in his gut that they wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 3:06 am

The boy screamed in pain trying to shove the attacking man away “You’re so not getting a tip!” He shouted in pain as a teen girl ran over and pulled out a pistol and aimed it at him she wearing a grey sweater vest over a white dress shirt with a red tie, and a navy blue pleated skirt over white stockings and dress shoes that were black. She had her hair in a ponytail and looked terrified but aimed the gun at Mr. Pacific shouting out. “W-who are you and why are you attacking my brother?!” She stammered out trying to sound confident and brave.her hands though were trembling in fear of Mr. Pacific.
__

The church looked like your average everyday church that was well kept. “Well just about every night for the past month. We aren't certain but normally it happens right after we close up which lately has been after 10.” The man explained the old man shook his head “No… though some times things are misplaced like our books, and the clothes we keep on hand in case we have another priest visiting to take over for myself, or to help me when i preach in case they need replacement clothes for whatever reason.” The two though paused hearing shouting making the body guard pull out a gun and move the old man protectively behind him “Oh no that sounded like my grandchildren! I knew it would be unsafe to have them visit today so late in the day!” The old man sadly declared regretfully.
__

”Well if they are like my people then I guess i do! If not well… they’re weird and we’ll have to think on the spot.” She said with a small laugh. She shook her head though. ”Nah you just sound like someone who just learned the language and is trying to be all fancy. I’m from another country so we can just say you worked a lot on your accent but not socially talking in english as much while i was the opposite. And just go, we just moved here from russia.” She explained with a casual don't worry about it lazy wave of her hand. Listening more to what he asked she explained.

”Well actually humans don’t like to be nice to outsiders by just having one universal language and have a toooon of them like were speaking english right now but my natural language is Russian, and my accent matches that of the language I know naturally. With each country or landmass there's a new language to learn along with a tad bit of new culture. So pretending you are from another country like i am may help you out when they wonder how you talk. Oh and since it’s 2017 and the americans tend to really like pulling the racist card if they question you too much or claim you're being too weird just say.

‘You’re being pretty racist right now and you're making me uncomfortable.’ After you say that apparently in america you can follow it with literally anything and your argument will in theory based on my research will be totally valid as long as you reinforce they being racist to you! Oh and as for the convention it's in the best way you could understand, a gathering of like minded people who all generally enjoy the same activities and stories. Some dressing up in clothes that look like the people in the stories.”

She nodded when he said they should head out and hopped of his back after landing and pulled up her goggles before following him in. They thought were confronted with the site of many shady individuals moving large boxes around and a man who quickly raced over “Uh… hello… Who might you two be? We are currently… redesigning the church so you can’t exactly be in here…” He said a tad nervously as Frequency seemed to be reading the lips of the men moving things around.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 6:25 pm

The young man reacted in pain, trying to push Pacific away. Pacific stood his ground. A moment later, though, a teenage girl appeared in the doorway, aiming a gun at Pacific. So many questions filled his head. Why anyone in a church would be carrying a gun with them was unclear.

One possibility was that she meant no ill will towards anyone, and simply carried the gun for self-defense. In a city of freaks and monsters, who could blame her. It could even explain why someone so young had a weapon. It was illegal for a minor to be carrying around a firearm without immediate adult supervision, but an overly concerned parent might secretly supply their child with a little firepower.

The other possibility was that she and her 'brother' were getting into trouble or already there. It was even possible they were the ones selling children to the creatures of the night. Youth was not proof of innocence. Just look at HIVE back in its golden days.

Her hands were shaking. She was afraid.

Pacific released the boy and held his hands out at his sides. "I surrender," he said. His said it in such a matter-of-fact tone. He showed no fear, although he was internally still very wary of that gun in her hands. "I am looking for bad men. I thought your brother might be one of them. It seems I was wrong. Tell you what, I'll let your brother hit me twice without moving. I wouldn't do that if I meant him harm. He wouldn't still be alive if I meant him harm. Then you can put that gun down without needing to worry about if you can trust me. But then I need to search this building. There are some very evil men who have been murdering people, and I think they are in this church. A gun won't do anything to stop them."

Pacific looked at the boy. "Go ahead. Sock me right in the face if you want."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Alexander looked at the old man and his body guard "keep him safe ill go make sure your kids are ok" alexander unsure what the situation was pulled both bayenets out and briskly ran to the locations of the shouts "hold on im coming to help!!"

If they were being attacked during the day he was slightly worried for their safty last thing he needs is another inocent death on his mind
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 8:25 pm

When the man spoke, Alond'r immediately noticed that he was nervous as well. That added another layer of suspicion to this place, though he didn't voice his concerns out loud, out of fear of alerting the possible enemies to their intentions. "We are the inspectors, who are required to examine this building for safety reasons!" He may have been a bit louder than he intended to be, but he was sure that the guy got his point. It as the best excuse he had, and he liked to think that he did pretty good, for someone who wasn't even native to the planet.

Green irises ran along the men who were moving things in the background. What exactly was in the boxes? "It is mandatory for you all to expose the contents of those crates that you have been transporting! Otherwise we will be forced to report you and have this whole area shut down!" Alond'r raised his voice, attempting to show the men that he was serious about what he was saying. Even if he wasn't able to report them, he and Frequency would still be able to shut the whole operation down, whether if it was with their words, or their fists.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 12:34 am

When the boy was realised he turned to his sister and ran over taking the gun from her. “Hey you can’t go taking my gun. I know creeps have been breaking in but unlike me you could get in big trouble for this okay?” She nodded and hugged him tightly in fear the teen glared down at Pacific for his brutal attack and listened to his words.

“Sir with all due respect you need to shut the hell up about the murder stuff… my sister doesn’t need to be hearing about that kind of stuff when she's already this frightened due to the break ins… And just so you know I won’t be hitting you when you won’t fight back… I’m better than that.” He said with narrowed eyes holding the gun with one hand and his siter in his other. The body guard nodded and let alexander run off.

Though when he arrived the teen boy jumped and tensed his grip on the guns handle seeing the large man with his blades and looked between him and pacific. “If… If you're with this guy and you aren’t here to attack me out of the blue too then you may want to tell your buddy that likely the people who have been breaking in here is more likely to be the bad guys than me….” He said sounding a bit offended by Pacific’s assumption, he likely getting similar assumptions in the past.
___

The man looked very suspicious hearing this “Kids this young beign inspectors? What you like jr inspectors in training or something?” He said not buying it. Not reading Wildfires words had no idea that he due to not knowing exactly what she meant in her first story gave the wrong one. A few men started to eye them as frequency tensed a bit and pulled out her phone texting muttering ”Come on mom we’ve only been here for like 5 minutes you shouldn't be freaking out about our safety this soon…”

She said as she texted to Pacific. “Dude I just read the lips of some guys moving big crates over here they said ‘Yeah were moving it to the other church now to sell later it’d be stupid to sell them here were we keep the lot of them. What happens if we get busted? We don't want to lose all of our stock do we?’ Requesting back up asap there's a lot of them here we’ll try to play it cool till you get here.’ The guy heard this and shook his head “you're a bunch of punk kids aren’t you?”

Looking up to see Wildfire’s words and then the guys rebuttal she lightly smacked wildfire’s side with a bit of aw shiiiit eyes. “Maybe we should call the cops on you two brats?” ”Dude thats the wrong line you were supposed to do that other one first for the prank,” She said as if to tell wildfire that he identified them as the wrong thing before looking to the man shaking her head. ”No its okay im sorry we thought this would be a funny prank… But it seems that our mother has already caught onto us.. See bro?”

She showed him her phone's message she sent. ”She wants us home like right now…” She said a bit panicked as some other men started toward them just to be safe since wildfire sorta never explained their bizarre clothing.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 4:59 pm

The young man was clearly shaken, and was still feeling the lingering effects of having the wrong buttons pushed. He even refused to hit a defenseless Pacific.

"I'm impressed." Pacific said. "You're a good man."

So, people were breaking in. But why? If they were connected to the underground auction, certainly breaking and entering would draw more unwanted attention. It would make more sense of the villain responsible held a key to the building.

Alexander came bursting through a door, giving Pacific half a heart attack in the process.

While the boy have them both a piece of his mind, Pacific checked his cell. His eyes narrowed as he read frequency's text.

"He's right. We need to go, now." Pacific motioned for Alexander to follow him. Before he left the doorway, though, Pacific said one last thing to the man in the tie. "There's a chance whoever is breaking in could be violent. Get out of the building. Take your sister somewhere safe. You have my deepest apology for hurting you. I'll buy you a pizza sometime. A real one."

Pacific turned and walked towards his car. He spoke to Alexander as he opened the door. "We need to get to the other location and back up our team. If you can get there faster than I can, do it. Otherwise, ride with me. I've seen you in action, but I don't think our other members are as experienced. Try to keep them safe."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 2:05 pm

Alexander ran down the hallway as fast as he could till he came threw the door seeing pacific and the children. Calming down slightly knowing the kids are safe last thing he needed was someones grand children getting hurt or worse

turning to pacific with a raised eyebrow and arms folded across his chest “I'm not even going to ask.”

but upon hearing that the other group might need assistance he nods
“ill meet you there”

he said as he pulled out his bible he began reading after about minute his body began glowing a bright white light before turning into pages from his bible said pages began flying in the wind to the location of the rest of the team almost as if the wind was helping them get to exactly were they were going

he wasn't able to appear right next to them but instead about 20ft back breathing hard and visably tired from teleporting twice in one day he pulls his last two energy drinks from his robes downing them even if they wernt permanent energy it would be enough if **** got real dropping the cans he walked twords
Alond'r

“i got news you needed help correct”
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 7:40 pm

The situation was changing rapidly, and Alond'r felt as though most of it was his fault. Their cover seemed forced and he'd went up to the suspects without even consulting with Frequency -- something he hadn't thought of before, unfortunately. The other men were beginning to stop what they were doing, and approach the duo, which was something he perceived as a threat. Where Frequency seemed more nervous and anxious to get out of there, Alond'r wouldn't allow fear to guide his actions. The natural Tamaranean warrior spirit that was in his blood began to surface, as shown by the super-heated, green energy that grew to surge in his eyes. Although their cover was now officially blown, perhaps the men would think twice about tangling with the duo.

Before he was able to do anything, there was a familiar voice that came from behind them. The energy left his eyes as he glanced back at the newly-arrived Alexander, "Yes, Frequency called in for assistance."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 9:18 pm

“Thanks.. Wish i could say the same about you though…” He grumbled out. He then shrugged though. “How am I supposed to know? Like I said i'm not with them.” he said annoyed. They eyed him a bit when he checked out his phone the girl more then the boy though she seeming less trusting than her brother somehow. The brother though eased up hearing his offer and nodded. “I’m usually here saturday afternoons... “ He said as a way to tell the man that he was expecting him to come back as the girl pulled out her phone standing behind the boy and started to text someone as he brother rushed her out heading out with her grandpa and the bodyguard.

The man they talked to pulled out his phone and read the message and tensed before signalling behind him with his hand and the men got back to work in a hurry while some rushed down stairs. Seeing Wildfires change of demeanor made frequency blink and start at him for a moment before looking back to Alexander and nodded as she turned on her music. ”They have the ki-” The man whipped out a gun and fired at her but she just barely jumped out of the way as the bullet grazed her arm. She held her arm as the man shouted to the others. “The boss Has the escape routes up hurry!” He said before aiming to shoot again.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 9:37 pm

Alexander did his...teleporting...thing. Man that guy was weird. Anyways, the important thing was that he would be able to help protect their other teammates.

Pacific passed a car that was going only a little faster than the speed limit. He knew this road. It was safe. He knew the fastest way to get to the other church without getting pulled over for speeding. It came with the job of a pizza delivery driver. He felt no pride in his job, but it had given him a useful skill.

He gripped his steering wheel tightly. This mission was not going well, and not just because he owed some brat a free pizza. He was disappointed in himself. He was, supposedly, the member with the most experience. He had an obligation to his team, but he had let his anger get the best of him. Now they were in danger without him.

Once this was all over, he knew that he needed to instill a sense of discipline. They had to go into these types of situations with more of a plan than "let's get 'em."

Pacific passed another car. He hoped his team would be okay until he got there.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 9:43 pm

Alexander watched as his teammate was grazed from the bullet starring back at the man something sparked in him like new found mass of energy the need to protect his friend.

Alexander rushed the man as he fired at him Alexander took the bullets to the chest for onlookers they could see he has no body armor at all as the bullets rip and tear into his chest with no effect. Alexander was in fight or flight and he chose to fight. Bringing up one of his bayonets he cleaved threw the doorjamb plus the man behind it as the man began to drop from his wounds Alexander showed extraordinary speed and reflexes as he throws 3 knifes from in his robes with his free hand at another man inside all while being fired upon while hes wounds heal from older bullets simultaneously.

his mind was blank as he continued his slaughter his only goal is to protect his friends 'wait did I just think there friends, no I cant a monster like me doesn't deserve friends but teammates I will protect.'

Alexander was caught off guard by one of the men inside who shoots Alexander in the chest the gun had enough force to knock him off his feet and threw a pew. alexander wont seem like hes moving after that. (ooc to others its unkown if hes dead from that shot or not.)
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 9:13 pm

Everything was happening so quickly, and the situation seemed to escalate in just a matter of moments. Alond'r felt as though it was somewhat his fault, as he'd demonstrated his abilities in front of the men, and that could have been considered a threat. He would have to work on how he reacted to certain situations, as well as his familiarity with how things ran here on Earth. While it was definitely difficult to resist following his instinct, he would work to train it in order to be a better asset to the team. If his Tamaranean, and lack of comprehension, ways was getting in the way of working well with the team, then he would either have to leave, or simply work harder.

Frequency was skimmed by the bullet. She was hurt. Before he could react, Alexander seemed to be sparked by the sudden events. The next series of actions involved the male taking down several of the men, though he was soon taken down himself by a man who'd shot him quite harshly. Alond'r fumed, circular orbs of green energy forming over his hands as his body radiated with fury. A starbolt suddenly streaked through the air, colliding with the gun that was used to shoot Alexander. The explosion sent the weapon away, some of the metal melting away. He flew forward, fist cracking against the man's chin, sending his unconscious body flying against the wall.

Eyes landing on Alexander, Alond'r immediately rushed over, picking up his body. "Their superior is escaping! I will watch over Alexander and see to it that he is safe, but you two need to find their chief!" Using one hand to lightly pat Frequency as a form of comfort, he began to hover, ready to move Alexander somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 12:12 am

Frequency looked up to see Alexander rushing in and getting shot up making her eyes go wide before shouting out wide eyed. ”Alex!” When he didn't go down she caught her breath only to hold it again to see Alex brutally taking down the enemies her face growing pale all before facing her head away from the enemies and puked on the ground due to seeing all of the slaughtering. She wiped her mouth panting before looking up to see Alex on the ground motionless now. He… He was dead… wasn't he…?

She sat on her knees with wide eyes as Pacific would make it inside breathing with staggered breaths she never thought this all would resolve in… so much death and gore…. She never thought. She felt Wild pat her on the back as she refocused and looked up then to pacific before nodding her head and got up her body trembling still as she looked to Pacific ”The kids are down stairs… i… i'm not sure if the leader is there though…” SHe said not knowing that wild told her anything but she figured it was a nice good step forward though it was clear that she wasn’t all there still.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 10:20 pm

Pacific arrived at the church and drove over the curb to park in the grass next to where Frequency was standing. She said that the children were downstairs, but she didn't know where the leader was. Al was yelling that the leader was 'getting away.' He also told Pacific and Frequency to go after the bad guys while he looked after Alexander.

"No. Don't worry about Alexander. I sent him here to protect you two. He can't die. He will be just fine. Al, we need your help to storm the building. I'll go first. Get ready to cover me with your plasma blasts. Frequency, watch our backs."

The door was open, apparently thanks to Alexander's violent attack. That man gave Pacific nightmares. Thank goodness they were on the same side. He ran through the door. The room was a mess. They had quite the operation here. He picked up a gun off the floor from one of the men Alexander had impaled. He opened the two doors in the room and scanned them. Empty.

Okay. Time to go downstairs. Pacific went down slowly and quietly. He turned the corner, and was fired upon. One shot hit the wall, the other was stopped by his bulletproof vest. There was a man hiding behind a cabinet. Pacific went back into the stairwell and took a deep breath. He popped back out into the room and shot the man in the head.

It had to be done. Pacific moved forward. The room was filled mostly with large boxes and paperwork. Pacific opened one of the boxes. Sure enough, there was a kid inside. Maybe 10 years old. The boy seemed to be unconscious. Sedated, perhaps?

A door swung open...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next