Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Vote_lcapA bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Voting_barA bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Vote_lcapA bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Voting_barA bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Empty
PostSubject: A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]   A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 6:29 pm

"Do you really enjoy staring at a dead forum all day?"

"I want to do something to try and help activity."

"Yeah yeah, you always WANT to do something on the forum. And yet here we are, author and creation."

"Yeah, I must be out of my mind."

"You can't help that, everyone has gone mad~"

"What do you want?"

"I would like to bring some entertainment to some of the locals, you know- swing by for alittle revelry, blow some stuff up, maaaaybe stab a person or two in the face. Normal stuff~"

"You're... not exactly the most BALANCED character I've made, let's be honest."

"Atleast I'm not as broken as that mute guy you have lurking in the void. Good luck ever getting to use him."

"I disagree with that assessment, atleast he uses things that already exists. Besides, how would I use you?"

"I can be a NPC, since I KNOW how lazy you get with starting anything these days. Always worried that things won't go the way you want them to, and you'll end up back at square one after all your effort is squandered heeheehee~"

"I'm not sure how well your being here would go."

"If things are as boring as they seem, then my arrival will largely go unnoticed anyway. So how about it? Want me to put on a show for the kiddies?~"

"...I'm keeping the amount of violence limited to Intermediate. We'll see how this goes."

"Heeheehee... let's have some fun~"

"Your text coding is... my god."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to "reality", it was a hot summer day on the Bay Bridge. And then suddenly, dark clouds started to form above. Summer rains, you could never predict them. No one could predict a sudden lightning bolt, striking the center of the bridge. Causing several cars to swerve on reflex, causing a few crashes and a horrible traffic jam. Looked like people were going to be delayed for god knows how long. But what happened next would be talked about for an undetermined amount of time!

A bright glow would emanate at the point the lightning bolt struck, the light of which appeared to cast darkness around it until only a circle of light remained on the ground. Anyone near the illuminated circle would suddenly hear a drum roll. The illuminated ground would then crack like glass, until suddenly exploding like multi-colored stained glass as all manner of nonsense erupted from the hole! Confetti, glitter and glamour, steam- and unnecessary fanfare, all of it came out of the hole along with a figure garishly clad like a jester! "Hello generic and undeserving people! It is I! Fasilli~" The strange, glitzy looking man introduced himself jovially. Naturally, no one responded. And if anything, it gave them more reason to hide in their cars or move further back from him. "You're all speechless before my magnificence yes? Never fear you dull, nameless placeholders! I have come to bring meaning and color to your dull, gray and boring lives; like finding an extra french fry at the bottom of your take out bag!" He continued unabashed, looking all around him for the first time. "So without further ado, let's CUT to the chase~" Fasilli said, making a slashing motion with his hand as a giant knife appeared out of thin air. It immediately slashed through the air, cutting through the closest car and nearly decapitated it's occupants had they not ducked.

"We're gonna have a KNIFE time. You, and you, and YOU!" Fasilli cackled, making another gesture that this time conjured a barrage of knives that came down on the first car, skewering the occupants as they tried to get out of their seat belts. NOW people were trying to get away. The bad pun using psycho laughing as a pair of garish looking wings emerged from his back. Instead of feathers or skin like that of a bird or bat, multicolored "scales" that resembled dagger blades extended from them. He took to the air, flying at high speed toward an unfortunate group of people and dropped down with a pair of knives.

Dive bombing onto the first victim, he dug his knives into his back with a gleeful cackle before taking pursuit of the next, plucking a person off the ground with his daggers and dropping them into some large looking dagger blades from the ground. Surely SOMEONE would come and stop him. Right?

"That's the entire POINT of this ain't it?"
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]   A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 11:04 am

Mr. Pacific stepped out of his car. This was a bad situation. The crazy meta-human attacking the people on the bridge was clearly very powerful. He seemed to be creating knives out of thin air. He had several other abilities, as well. Flight was probably the most troubling, right now, though. Pacific didn't have any long range attacks.

But maybe he could use the madman's weapons against him. Picking up two of the knives that had rained down on the crowd, Pacific threw them both at Fassili. The blades flew with true precision and speed, heading right for the winged villain.

The vigilante didn't say a word. Not yet. This was a fight, one that he would have to focus on to survive, much less win.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]   A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 4:07 pm

He was totally able to pick up, and throw those knives. There didn't appear to be any shenanigans affecting them. Fasilli meanwhile, was in the midst of skewering another innocent. Having carved what he would consider an autograph in the man's chest before nonchalantly tossing him. And just as Pacific threw the knives, a red exclamation point appeared over his head, followed by a familiar sound as he floated down. The exclamation point followed, the knives Pacific threw at him embedding themselves in the exclamation point instead and sending it flying away. "That was DARring of you! Who do you think you are? Hawaii five-oh?" Fasilli taunted, summoning another pair of knives in his hands. And whereas the smart thing would be to stay out of range, he had no intention of doing that.

He'd dive down, suddenly getting a burst of speed as he was over the ground. Flying at high speed toward Mr. Pacific as his wings tore through some nearby cars and slowed him down. One of Fasilli's knives suddenly gave off a malicious red glow, giving off a very strong feeling of murderous intent as he swung high. His momentum would take him passed where Mr. Pacific was, where he would then fly back and swing with his other knife in an attempt to cut him in two, or get him if his first attack missed. Didn't matter either way to him.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]   A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 11:31 am

An exclamation point appeared above his opponent's head. One of the knives Pacific threw stabbed into it, knocking it into the river.

Pacific was certainly surprised. That was...impossible, wasn't it? He honestly wasn't sure what had just occurred. Did Fasilli have the power to create? That seemed to fit with these knives that kept coming from nowhere. If that was true, he was a far more dangerous enemy than Pacific had imagined.

There was something off about the way he spoke. Pacific didn't answer his question. He had to focus on avoiding those knives.

Pacific ducked under the first attack his winged opponent made. When Fasilli turned to attack him again, Pacific deflected the blade with one on his nunchucks.

Spinning his other nunchuck around, Pacific aimed for Fasilli's elbow. Hopefully, disabling the madman's arms would take him out of the fight.

Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]   A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 4:29 pm

((Sorry for the delays, I've been hoping someone else joins too but that does not appear to be happening xP))

"That won't help you~" Fasilli purred creepily, even as Pacific succeeded in breaking his elbow. Making a sickening snap as the bone broke, forcing him to drop that knife. But then there was a red flash from one of the eye holes of Fasilli's mask.

The knife stopped from falling on the ground, the grip giving off a malicious red glow a second before it launched at Pacific. Fasilli took this chance to hop back, giving a spin and swinging his limp arm. And then his arm simply shattered, turning into a great number of blade-like shards that went hurling behind Fasilli into the backs of anyone still not completely gone yet. "Come on my DARling. You'll need to get madder then that. Like a March Hare with an important appointment at the end of the march when it gets moved to the next month~"
Fasilli continued to taunt, standing on the top of a car while paying no mind to his lack of an arm. There was no bleeding because there didn't appear to be anything else there! Fasilli sort of crouched with the heels of his feet raised. "Maybe you'll find this more fun? Trick question! ONLY I THINK IT'S FUN!" Fasilli cackled, two red flashes coming from his mask's eye holes. And just like before only with several more, knives rose from where they lay and moved like they had become possessed. While they attacked Pacific, Fasilli raised his remaining arm up over his head and looked to the sky. That probably wasn't good whatever it was he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]   A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 3:21 pm

He got the villain's arm, and then it shattered. That was unexpected. Was this guy made of glass? No. There had been a delay first. The shattering had been intentional. He didn't bleed from the injury, and it had sent shards of arm glass flying at the few remaining people who hadn't escaped the area yet.

Fasilli was controlling a knife with his eye. That was new. Pacific jumped out of the way, avoiding the blade.

The crazy villain was taunting him, now, making less sense than ever. He sent more knives flying at Pacific. Pacific flipped over the knives before throwing a nunchuck at the villain's face.

"What do you want?" He asked. This guy didn't make any sense. If Pacific could learn more about him, then maybe something could be gained. Maybe it would help defeat this madman.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]   A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:17 pm

Fasilli was not so enthralled with what he was doing to miss a nunchuck suddenly hurling toward his face, to which he simply moved his head to the side. Overhead, a very big looking cleaver was forming in the air. And it was bigger then just being comically over-sized, it was atleast as large as a truck. And with one swipe of his arm, the cleaver swung not at Pacific but rather the supports along the side of the bridge. The impossible cleaver then sliced through several of them with one cleave, leaving behind a faint red trail before it fell toward the water. "What do 'I' want?" Fasilli repeated almost mockingly. But it was such a refreshing change of pace for someone to finally ask. Ignoring the fact part of that was due to the senseless murdering.

"I want this city to burn, drown, implode- I don't care what happens to it so long as SOMETHING happens to it~" Fasilli replied darkly as an equally dark mass started to pour out of his empty arm socket. The mass took the shape of an arm and within a few quick moments it reverted to the same shape and appearance of an arm- except the sleeve didn't match his already mismatched attire. And then a mysterious song started to play out of thin air. It wasn't coming from anywhere specific but rather seemed to be coming from all around them. "I want to remind your world what your purpose is to those above all, even the so called 'gods' of your world," Fasilli continued, his voice very serious and somber compared to his manic energy from earlier. "But you my DARling are different. You and yours are not static- you are working toward what I seek and for that... I shall not kill you. For now," Fasilli added sincerely with a bow, as he gave one wrist a flick and created a knife between each finger.

"BUT RIGHT NOW I WANT TO FEEL THE EXCITEMENT THAT I HAVE MISSED FOR SO LONG! So Imma just stab you a 29 some times before sparing your life~" he added, that same manic energy returning with a chuckle, more knives appearing between the fingers of his other hand.

Back to top Go down
Gwen
Gwen

PostSubject: Re: A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]   A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 10:08 pm

Gwen landed with a light thump on the arch of the Jump City Bay bridge. She surveyed the area with her spider sense and grumbled under her breath about it always being psycho killers with knives. Victor Zsasz, Jeckel and Hyde, Jack the Ripper, it's always someone with a knife. Literally always. Except this was evidently the king of all knife wielding psychopaths, as he created a massive cleaver to take the bridge apart. Gwen cursed under her breath and made a sprinting leap off the archway, firing a web capsule from her wrist onto the supports, causing it to explode into a massive mess of webbing, tying the bridge back to its now functional supports. At least for half an hour.

She landed, somewhat satisfied with that work, and her web shooter popped, dropping a cartridge onto the pavement of the bridge with a quiet metallic plink. "Left, one." She muttered to herself to keep track, turning and looking at the knife wielding madman, walking in a rather nonchalant manner.

"Look, dude, if you want to flip the city on its head, run for public office. I know a few million people who, apparently, would be totally down to vote for you." She cracked her neck and got low to the ground. "The whole knives thing though? That I can't support." Mostly to test his reflexes, she held a wrist forward and fired a web at his face. But also partially to try and shut him up.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren

PostSubject: Re: A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]   A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:38 pm

A slew of Bible pages flew to the center of the bridge and formed a man before despersing "ive come to bury ye filthy heathen" came the scottish mans remark as he drew his two 4 1/2 foot long bayonets from his preachers cloak and bringing them together forming a cross "we came from ashes and thus we return to ashes"
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]   A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 11:13 am

Lewis was going to need some therapy after this.

The bridge lines had been cut. But a moment later some sort of webbing flew into place, holding the bridge together, at least for now. A girl came swinging in on the same type of material. She had some snarky things to say to the knife freak.

Good, maybe between the two of them, they could take Fascili down.

Pages from a book appeared, gathered, and turned into a man with two very sharp looking blades. What was going on? Pacific wasn't quite sure, but the newcomer seemed to be on the side of the angels, literally.

Whatever. Pacific needed to stay focused on the knife freak. He wanted excitement, and somehow Pacific was fulfilling his purpose by fighting him.

"And what is that purpose you speak of? I want to know."

The truth was, even with this backup, Pacific was afraid of what this monster could do. He wanted to gain any knowledge about him before putting anyone in harm's way again.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]   A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 7:27 pm

Suddenly, there were people! This was working out whimsically despite the fact his aim to more or less break the bridge was being delayed. But who cares? There were people to play with! Not nameless moving bits of scenery. Fasilli simply snapped his arm up, using the knives clutched in his fist to eviscerate the webbing aimed at his face. Now that was just rude! How would they be able to exchange quips with his mouth covered up? A fact he was about to remark on if not for the arrival of yet another person. Now this was just splendiferous~

"It's so cute that you worship a fraud~" Fasilli mocked the neighborhood palidino. As if to further mock him, Fasilli held his knives up in a way to make an upside down cross while the blades grew longer until reaching Fasilli's feet... or were atleast as long as Anderson's blades. He was so giddy with excitement that he had almost forgotten Hawaii five oh's question.

"Patience Mr Bond. You all have plenty of time left before The Truth is finally revealed to you," Fasilli said, and before suddenly hurling all of his elongated blades at the lot of them with an unnatural accuracy. A red trail left in their wake, Fasilli sprang forward with a front flip. Summoning a razor edged chakram, he threw it Anderson and with whatever power he had over it, made it spin like an unerring saw blade right for him as Fasilli flew on toward Pacific. He was cackling now as he retracted his wings, summoning literally just a thin looking blade in his hand to swing at Pacific a few times. And then he hurled it passed, aiming it at Gwen before resuming his assault on Pacific with a pair of steak knives. He was intent on following up on his stabbing him twenty nine times.
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Gwen

PostSubject: Re: A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]   A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:21 pm

OK, yeah, that's a lot of knives. Gwen did her best to dodge the blades as they came with her spider sense. But the way they followed were just unnatural, and she grit her teeth as she felt a slash across her arm. This was getting really old. She pressed a button on her web shooter and fired a giant glob of webbing into the remaining knives, ensnaring and trapping them in a giant ball, now weighed down by metal blades.

Gripping the strand of webbing connecting her web shooter to the ball, she flipped to gain momentum and hurled it back at the knife swinging psychopath instead. That'll teach him for not responding to her quips properly!
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren

PostSubject: Re: A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]   A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Alexander took the spinning blade of death to the shoulder ripping right threw him but it didn't stop Alexander from moving in on the madman clashing blades with him to protect pacific and during his sword fight his arm begins to heal quite rapidly "begon demon !, ye shant harm these souls as long as i still breath"
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]   A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 8:02 pm

The battle continued with terrifying speed. Fasilli somehow managed to attack all three of the heroes in a whirlwind of activity. This guy never missed a beat. A surprising amount of knives were flying at Pacific. He had to focus all of his energy on batting them away with his nun-chucks. He didn't try to dodge. There were too many to try to dodge at the same time. He had to rely on his last second reflexes to keep the deadly blades away from him. The odd priest fellow jumped in and helped block a few of the knives.

All Pacific could do was defend himself at the moment. It would be up to one of his comrades to strike back at the madman.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]   A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 7:29 pm

Yes! Now this was much more entertaining! He wasn't even mad that his knives aimed at Gwen had been gooped and actually unable to free themselves. When you had a virtually endless supply of anything blade-related, you had plenty to go around! Speaking of blade-related things: The Paladin guy was making it more difficult to stab the ugly shirted guy. And he was healing from his injury. Of course he did- not that Fasilli had an inkling of that but it was moot now. He was aware of it NOW, and was giggling with excitement as he saw the shape of a spiky web-mace rise from over head. "Oh, I don't think it'll take THAT long. C'mere you out of place Canon Character!" Fasilli retorted, waiting specifically for a chance to... stab himself onto Anderson's blades. Fasilli's eye holes seemed to widen from this as his wings quickly unfurled and flapped, propelling the blade hurling whacko forward and into Anderson. He avoided the spiked ball of doom! But he had still willingly hurt himself in the process... couldn't he have just moved out of the way? Yes, yes he could have.

And then he opened his mouth and unsurprisingly, sent a knife shooting out of it at Pacific, while still attached to Anderson. Which was probably not a very good place to be if not for the fact he had wings, which he put to use as he tried to kick off of Anderson and get some altitude. If Anderson chose to remain holding onto his blades, Fasilli would do a barrel roll to free himself of the unwanted weight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]   A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Page 1 of 1