Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter the Games
Today at 12:18 am by Megabot

» My Application
Yesterday at 10:39 pm by Energy

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:50 pm by Bloo

» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:19 am by Divvie

» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:42 pm by Dar

» Brute[Ready]
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

» The last crusade (site wide plot )
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 am by Shadowwalker

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am by Megabot

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Energy

Megabot

Thuban

Bloo

En'daros

Fox

Hellbreaker

Divvie

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Megabot

Emmz

Fox

Hellbreaker

En'daros

Thuban

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

Energy

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Downtown to nonsense (Open to all)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megabot
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Downtown to nonsense (Open to all)   Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:14 am

Shortly after the absurd, and nonsensical happenings began at the bridge- ANOTHER disturbance would be unfolding. One would say it was a perfectly normal day- but after that freakish and very localized storm over the bridge, we've already passed that point. ANYWAY! The antagonist of these shenanigans was sitting atop one of the smaller buildings on the roof. He looked much like the OTHER crazed madman on the bridge- except his jester hat had a single bell on it. Plus his color scheme wasn't as eye bleeding. And he had a horn. Because that makes a difference doesn't it? Shut up! Don't ruin the intro I cobbled together in several seconds!

Anyway, the antagonist would take a deep breath and blow into his horn- and nothing happened. Naturally he was annoyed by this. Of course I'm annoyed! I just got this horn- and I just now exist! What kind of shady operation you running here? Seriously, shut up.

So he stuck his hand into the horn and was immediately rewarded by a big spider biting his finger with a yelp. After tossing the spider aside, the trumpeter would take another deep breath, and then blow. You know spongebob's foghorn alarm? Imagine that but with the power to shatter glass. And shatter glass it did, namely the glass windows of the skyscraper just across the street, causing glass to rain down on innocent people below! He cackled triumpetly and took aim at another one nearby, blowing another glass shattering blast of sound. "Enough exposition! Fly my pretties! This is NPC Go! And I wanna collect them all!" The jester cackled, blowing his horn once more and opening a portal that began to spew out a great number of winged, tiny imp-like versions of himself carrying glass orbs. "Also! Have fun~" He added, beginning to play a random tune on his horn.

His minions would get to work trying to catch people with their... pokeballs? Yeah, let's go with that. But some would then also start running amok, spray painting graffiti all over using terrible puns! Some robbed stores, others latched onto people and were being a total nuisance. It was general anarchy. There also appeared to be a small cult of the little buggers trying to summon ultramega chicken- but he is a myth. For now atleast...

2/19/17[10:10:25]Mega: You Bloo it there [10:10:46]@ Bloo: Shut up
My Characters
Weaver: cornflowerblue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Cynthia Lachrome
Code Name: Kitsune/Discourse

PostSubject: Re: Downtown to nonsense (Open to all)   Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:47 am

Beatrice would be on her break from the grocery store when all heck broke loose, little minion things running around and causing chaos, she would hurry people into buildings "get inside quick! hide somewhere safe!" she called out, she would fly around and try to pull them off people "hey get off him!" she yelled, trying to hold off on using her powers for now.

Nina Vulpes #9966ff

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown to nonsense (Open to all)   Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:32 am

I was simply taking a walk through town, tired of being in the house all day when all of a sudden a bunch of little... I don't even know what these are! started raining down and causing chaos not only to me, but to people around me. One of the little things attached itself to my hair and starts pulling. With a growl I reach around and whack it on the side of it's head, getting it out of my hair just as another one attaches to my arm and bites down. I give an annoyed sound and flick it's forehead with a smirk.

Coming soon:

Aurora Dopufola
"The sun shines, not on us, but in us."

Shayde Dopufola
{Character quote coming soon}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megabot
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown to nonsense (Open to all)   Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:12 am

The little things not surprisingly, were... not that strong honestly. It would stand to reason they were only remotely dangerous was due to the fact there were so many, and their impish tenacity. Some of the little imps that Beatsie went after drew their little horns from their waists and blew at her face, making a high pitched air horn sound with enough force to be an inconvenience. Divvie's situation was much the same, except several were now trying to latch onto her like a mob of ravenous piranha.

Meanwhile the criminally insane little man would continue to play on his horn, some minions returning with trapped civilians and leaving them in a slowly increasing pile. Whether or not he was aware of the pitiful attempt to save people remained to be seen. A sneaky imp tried to latch onto Beatsie's hair and pull like a snot nosed little brat!

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren

PostSubject: Re: Downtown to nonsense (Open to all)   Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:03 am

A bullet flew threw the jesters horn , ren lays in prone position a distance away [wired reflexes] reloading he fires the rifle multiple times only hitting the creatures on ivory "Only i can tuch her like that" came rens response as he dropped the last one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Cynthia Lachrome
Code Name: Kitsune/Discourse

PostSubject: Re: Downtown to nonsense (Open to all)   Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:27 pm

Beatrise would just try to pull the imp out of her hair, trying to remain calm through it all "now now little imp, don't be like that" she said.

Nina Vulpes #9966ff

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megabot
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown to nonsense (Open to all)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:09 am

Unfortunately for Ren, an inconvenient imp flew into his path prior to his first shot. And completely took it after exploding into confetti and glitter. "You know, just because you can't auto-hit someone, that doesn't mean you can auto-damage their equipment," The Ringleader remarked, sitting RIGHT BEHIND Ren. "We wouldn't want this to be over TOO quickly now would we?" He added, exuding a menacing aura as he took a breath, and blew into his horn. And he projected what was basically a Fus Roh Dah in Ren's general direction, not actually aiming at him so much as just trying to get him off the roof. But IF Ren was sent flying off the roof, that worked too.

Imps with colored markers would descend on Beatrise, trying to scribble more bad jokes anywhere they could! Meanwhile, the pile of kidnapped people continued to grow on that one rooftop.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown to nonsense (Open to all)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:28 pm

I'm in the process of pulling the little snots off of me, trying very hard not to curse. Out of nowhere they are one by one shot off me. I look up as I hear Ren talking and smile. I then look around quickly and decide to address the growing pile of people. I look around for a way to reach them, finally deciding on the fire escape on the side of the building. I shift to my tiger form and run towards the flimsy metal stairs, dodging imps that crowd the streets.

Coming soon:

Aurora Dopufola
"The sun shines, not on us, but in us."

Shayde Dopufola
{Character quote coming soon}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downtown to nonsense (Open to all)   

Back to top Go down

Downtown to nonsense (Open to all)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1