Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Vote_lcap::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Voting_bar::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Vote_lcap::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Voting_bar::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)   ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Darkness, punctuated by what seemed to be lights flickering across darkness. A dream? no, not a dream, it was the systems of someone known as Sanakan restarting bit by bit, Piece, by piece. She couldn't move, couldn't even open her eyes as she heard the silence all around her, deafening and empty, like a great empty void. She didn't feel fear, nor did she feel unnerved by this, she merely felt confused. Confused by what? everything and nothing really, as she reflected on her inner-workings trying to find the problem that was causing her to involuntarily cease all movements. She remained quiet - aware but unaware of everything around her. Hnnh, still alive. Running system diagnostics to ascertain the location of the problem.....

.....::systems diagnostic update, spinal actuator is damaged. Course of action: seek immediate assistance from someone with sufficient mechanical and electrical engineering skills for repairs.::

Annoyance, that was something she felt at her diagnostics report. Annoyance simply because she couldn't move, because the fall had damaged the central actuator in her spine which controlled, for the lack of a better term, the regulation of power through her lower half. In short, until she could get it fixed, she was essentially crippled from the waist down. Rerouting power to upper torso.....reroute complete. Coming to life finally, she managed to flip over onto her stomach and slowly, but surely began to crawl from the crater as her legs dragged uselessly behind her. More annoying then anything else.

As her eyes fluttered open like a new born infants for the first time ever, she had to squint as the light from the sun caused a brief overload of her sensory channels. Eyes adjusting to the sudden light, she continued crawling for the opening of an alleyway as people glanced at her - some of the pedestrians just walked on, while others stared and gaped in awe at the, whatever she was, snapping photos, even taking video of this strange humanoid life form covered from head to toe in the majority of places, with a strange black material.

Her tone as she spoke to those standing around to stare and gawk at her was monotonous, lacking emotional responses for help as she stared up at them. "I have a query I must ask, if you are willing to listen." She paused, her eyes flickering between people and their faces, memorizing every minute detail and genetic trait within; some with freckles or beauty spots. Scars, wrinkles, even the occasional lump or bruise. Nothing was left out. "I need someone who has knowledge and skill in the repair of electronics and machinery."

Again, she paused as she took in more sensory data, adding it to her memory banks for later recollection before she spoke again. "I appear to have suffered some damage to my spinal sections main actuator and as such, I am unable to walk." The people looked at her and shrugged, not one of them knew someone that could help her or they were simply unwilling to help something so strange and foreign to them that they simply dispersed once their curiosities were satiated, leaving her to crawl through the crowds of people in a desperate, at least to some people it looked like a desperate gamble to locate someone that would know how to repair her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)   ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:17 am

So if Ben had heard the alert correctly through the communication system in his Omnitrix there was some sort of weird girl walking around this area. Arriving on scene Ben would walk around, reports saying some woman or thing was crawling on it's hands and asking for a repairman?

"Why do I get all the nutcases and crazy stuff? I swear Omnitrix, ever since I got you I haven't had just a completely normal Earth kid day? Sometimes I wish I could, but then other times..Which is most of the time I am glad about it."

Finally, as Ben seemingly spoke to himself he approached what he was looking for. It looked to be some sort of cyborg? Or at least a paraplegic woman that was confused of her surroundings, but the way she moved her limbs was just...Unnatural. Approaching her Ben would kneel over and ask if she needed help.

"Hey there, I'm Ben Tennyson, I'm here to help you. What happened?"

Ben liked to be different on most days, he loved being a hero, fighting crime, and usually he was ok with it. Accepting the fact that he left his old life behind him six years ago at age ten...Today was not one of those days.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)   ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:38 am

Sanakan stopped, almost as if on cue when the boy approached and knelt down beside her. With a nod, she looked at him, her eyes flicking over him before finally, settling down on the bracelet attached to his wrist; the omnitrix. Curious, my database has no known data or information on that device on his wrist. As she finished up her assessment by adding images and some basic information to her database, she looked up at him again and finally decided to speak up in her monotonous, almost robotic tone. "I...require assistance...I....have suffered damage to my central spinal actuator, and I need someone versed in the repairs of machinery and electronics for this task."

How she damaged them was simple, but she couldn't really form the words for that, or at the least, was unwilling to formulate in words what had transpired. Staring up at him, she let out a sigh, as she raised one hand into the air before bringing it back down with a soft tap. "Please hurry Ben Tennyson, if you know someone that fits my query. I would very much like to have my legs in working condition again."

Another sigh, this time punctuated with a slight annoyance more for her own....situation, then the boys lack of prompt action. Still, he was willing to listen to her and that had to count for something. Patience was quite the virtue, and being what she was, she had quite literally, all the time in the world to sit on her thumbs, and wait for someone to help her. After all, she was quite useless without the use of her legs. In hindsight, anyone could be useless without the use of their primary mode of transportation. Then again, most people didn't have the ability to pack sonic and ion based weaponry in their bodies. At least, not without extensive bodily modifications of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)   ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:04 am

Ben would notice as she spoke that his hypothesis on her not being totally human was correct. This being confirmed as she spoke of how she needed repairs.

"Hmm, well I usually wouldn't just take weird android people to the tower without getting a little bit more background first, but I suppose all that can wait till later or you can tell me on the way there. I can fix you, but I'll need some tools. So you're going to be visiting with us for a little while, but don't worry I'll make sure nothing happens to you."

That being said, Ben would stand up and rotated the dial on the Omnitrix until the symbol of a bug came up in a holographic image and he pressed down on it. His face suddenly extending into four different eye stocks while the Omnitrix symbol moved itself to the middle of his face. His body would become green and slimy with a large scorpion like tail in the back. His legs would split into quadroped like pincers, as well as his arms, while the watch itself disappeared into his insectisoid like wrist with three fingers. Finally, two large wings would prop out the back and begin fluttering over a dozen times in one second. Completing a successful transformation into, Stinkfly!

::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Stinkf11

"All aboard air Stinkfly, destination Titans Tower."

With that very overused line being out of the way, Ben would flutter over the the cyborg girl and picked her up by the pits of her arms before taking off up into the skies and heading towards the Tower. On the way asking questions of the female. She was much heavier than he originally thought she would be. Yet another indicator that she wasn't human. The size to weight variation being vastly off. Luckily, Stinkfly could carry two fully grown men in each arm.

"So, you got a name?"

The high pitched voice alien fly would say. His voice sounded like it had a luggy or mucus in his vocal chords at all times. Sanakan better hope her reaction to smells were not like that of a normal humans, because if they were by now Stinkfly's putrid smell would definitely be bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)   ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:22 am

"Androids are entirely synthetic with the ability to adapt and imitate humans to an exceptional level. I am, twenty percent organic matter, with eighty percent inorganic material." Again, came that monotonous tone a slight inflection of mixed annoyance and relief; annoyance at being called an android and relief, simply because he could fix her. As they flew through the air she made a mental note to switch off her olfactory senses, after catching an initial whiff of the secretions made by stinkfly. Which was quite awful, even for someone as emotionally stunted as she.

Still, as the flew through the air she looked up at him, her head cocking to the side in a lopsided, curious manner. "A name......hnnnh....." She was sure she had a name, something her creator had called her on more than one occasion and she snapped to attention, with the first bit of emotion to come out of her; a mild form of surprise and jubilation. "Oh! I remember now, my creator has named me Sanakan." Sanakan looked up at Ben/Stinkfly, and despite the emotion in her voice, her facial features were simply and utterly, expressionless.

"So, Ben Tennyson, how much do you know of the inner works of robotics and electrical engineering? Not that you need much experience with my systems....I was designed in such a way that someone with even rudimentary knowledge, could preform basic repairs on my systems." She finished up with a small nod as she blinked rapidly, her red eyes vanishing behind the pale skin that made up the entirety of her head and face. Her hair, white and lackluster, like snow seemed to finish off this oddly inhuman creature. Trapped forever in youth since the day she died.

"Unfortunately, my creator's life ended a week ago when men breached his homes defenses, killed him, and took me into custody. All that remains of their complex, is ash and cinders. But I was not the cause of the explosion that threw me from the tenth story room they kept me in. Sadly, most of my memories after that incident, were partially damaged or corrupted by the combined trauma of the explosion and fall as well as the damage to my spinal actuator's power flow."

As she finished up she went into silence, her head tilting down towards the ground and for a lack of a better term, her body going limp, entering a state of energy conservation, to save what little energy she still had left in her power core. In short, she had powered herself down for the remainder of the flight, and possibly, even the repairs. All to save the minute amount of power she had left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)   ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:56 pm

"Errrm yes and no Sanakan..I don't know really, but one of the aliens I can turn into does. He can fix anything and is super smart..I kind of barely passed Chemistry with a C average and human Biology with about the same."

What Ben was speaking of was a class you could take in high school, however, Sanakan might not have understood what he meant exactly by bringing up these random subjects without mention of school. Same for most aliens Ben usually told this too without going into more detail. It was at that time the Cyborg girl went into more detail on her own past, making Ben understand exactly how she came to be where he found her earlier.

"If you want, I'll help you find them Sanak--"

Huh, what happened to her? It would seem like she had just shut off at the flicking of a light switch or something? Then remembering that she was part robot after all. Stinkfly figured that something had happened to her of about that affect and just continued the flight back to the tower. Trying to rush to get there before she had a complete system melt-down or something from her injuries. Once he arrived Ben took her to the med-lab where he compiled the necessary tools to fix her and then transformed into Greymatter; a small frog like alien with big brains so to speak. Once transformed he examined the woman's physiology for less then four minutes before knowing exactly how to fix her and went to work. About roughly fifteenth to twenty minutes later Greymatter had finished and reverted back to Ben Tennyson, the watch having timed out on him again. But it was okay, all Ben needed to do was make one last connection here and she would be back online. Admittedly he had finished work on Sanakan a while ago, but was trying to get her memories to comeback as well. No such luck, and if Greymatter couldn't get them back they were gone sadly. In any case, after Ben made the connection he would stand and wait with his arms folded for her systems to come back online.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)   ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:27 pm

What was roughly a quarter to one fifth of an hour, was only a few seconds to the cybernetic female, as toes twitched and fingers wiggled. ::system diagnostic update; repairs to the central actuator have been completed. Recommended course of action, reactivate and survey the immediate location.:: As her eyes flickered open once again, she sat up, craning her neck left and right, up and down, before repeating the process again, only in the opposite direction.

As her brain worked through with the survey, she looked at Ben and nodded towards him, "Thank you, Ben Tennyson." Pausing for a brief moment, a literal fraction of a millisecond, she spoke again this time with curiosity in her voice. "Do you have a place I could recharge myself?" it wasn't all that unusual really, maybe for him, but for Sanakan, she could feel that her power cells were beginning to run on a low charge and progressively, her motor functions would suffer impairment, much like a human suffering from severe sleep deprivation. Which, as she can easily tell you, isn't exactly an enjoyable nor enlightening experience.

::Weapons diagnostics update....

.....Daedalus class Ion rifles operating at eight five percent efficiency. Evaluation of damage capabilities. Complete shutdown of motorized vehicles. Effects on human target, severe second degree burns.

.......Argus class Sonic cannons operating at peak efficiency. Evaluation of potential overcharge shot against armored vehicles, severe damage to exterior with potential for crushing the engine block. Against human targets, disorientation and concussive damage with the potential for broken bones. Warning: Sonic sensitive targets may suffer additional damage.::

With a silent nod she got up off the table and managed at least, for a fraction of a second, a tiny miniscule smile of gratitude. The only thing Ben would really get out of her, that you might call a gesture of thanks. Walking around was a bit wobbly at first, as she began to internally recalibrating her motor functions, by walking five full sets of circles around the medical bay. All the while, her eyes had begun to scan every single surface as she looked around admiring the sterility and cleanliness of the place.

[color=indigo]"It is very clean in here, very efficient attention to detail. But, that is simply a commonality for a place of healing and health." Again she had paused briefly, her eyes locking onto Ben once again as she once again got that notification that her power cells were running low. Ten percent power was all that remained, good enough for two, maybe, two and a half hours of active use, before she shut down. "This is a very urgent thing I'm afraid, I have maybe two hours of power left before I enter a semi-permanent shut down state. Sort of like a rechargeable battery that has lost it's charge. I'm not dead, as some would think. Merely, in a comatose state."

What she invariably meant by that was that simple. All you had to do was plug her into the proper receptacle, letting her charge for at least a half a day to a full day. Depending on the severity of the situation and she would be, in the terms of a laymen, right as rain.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)   ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Ben took a sigh of relief as he saw the girl reboot and then sit up and thank him. Seeing Greymatter had done good work, but then again was there ever really any doubt? After looking around for a bit the Cyborg woman asked if there was a place to recharge in the tower. Ben having to think long and hard about this one.

"Uhhh, I don't think we have any plugs or wall extensions for your model."

This joke obviously getting no response out of Sanakan, who just waited for Ben to continue thinking of one. After a while he pounded his fist into his palm as if he had come up with something.

"Oh ya, Evan's room. How could I have forgotten. Come on follow me Sanakan. Now I'm not sure if his charging station will work on you seeing as he was fully a robot and you're part human, but well see."

As they headed to Hacker's old room Ben's happy expression seemed to vanish. Thoughts of his friend coming back to him as they walked towards his old living facilities. He almost wanted to cry at the thought of going in there, but it was for an emergency so he would have to suck it up. As they approached he opened the door so she could go inside and see if the conditions were compatible enough for her to get what she needed out of it. Ben himself not wanting to enter just because it was too painful. In fact, Ben still wanted a piece of the one who killed him. A matter that would have to wait for another time.

"So what do ya think?"
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)   ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Following Ben to the room she looked at him, noted the subtle pained expression on his face before entering the room. Once again, she scanned the entirety of the once occupied space, before finding what she needed; it was a recharging station, an old model, but it would have to do. "It is an old set up, but it will work."

Stepping over towards the station, she pulled a small, black wire from the back of her neck it was no thicker then the tip of a pinkie finger and at the end of it, rested a series of pins. Plugging it into the charging station, proved no problem and the cord itself was long enough to allow her free range around the entire room, as she examined everything in here. Not one iota was left out of her inspection, as she finally settled down at a lone computer terminal and looked it over for a second, a smile lighting up on her face as she plugged her left hands index finger into the tower.

Lights - flashing bright, vibrant and serene. Paned across her vision as she scanned and searched, looking for something, anything really, that she could digest. "A metallic man is breaking into the downtown bank....that's strange...the reports coming in from the police on scene, are that he's eating the gold." She was a god of information, nothing escaped her sight and grasp, consuming whatever she could find, adding it to her own knowledge, piece by piece. "I believe, in such a situation as this, you are to make off with the gold, not eat it like it were an apple or an orange."

She was sad to see it go, the lights and data as she unhooked herself from the ever changing, ever flowing information highway, that the simple man called the internet. Pushing herself away from the computer she looked at Ben and sighed. "The most logical conclusion would be to stop him. I am not a fan of crime. Crime hurts people in numerous, quantifying ways." After all, the murder of her creator. No, her father had hurt her in very subtle ways. Looking at her right arm it folded back, splitting in several places to reveal a cannon; slim, and petite, but hiding quite a bit of destructive force within it. "I only have exactly two and a half hours of charge left, but I doubt it would take that long to subdue someone."

She had this look in her eyes - this cold, logical conclusion. Bereft of emotion, mechanical. It simply spoke of stopping that metahuman, to putting a halt to his misdeeds. It was simply a logical conclusion to an illogical action; stopping that person from hurting others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)   ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:56 am

"Whoa there, put that thing away Quick-draw. Seriously, you should really stay and recharge. I can handle this situation on my own. It sound familiar, in fact, I think it's one of the Titan's normal bad guys...Although, on second thought leaving some strange woman in the tower who can hack our systems doesn't seem like so much of a better idea."

Ben would contemplate both options while rubbing his chin before finally coming to a decision about what to do about Sanakan. This could be his chance to see if she would be a very valuable asset to the team or not. She seemed friendly enough and Greymatter hadn't detected anything while working on her that could kill them all during the night, like a hidden WMD or anything. So now was his chance to see how useful she could be in a fight.

"Ok, you can come, but I want you to stay back and let me do most of the work. You're not fully charged and I just repaired you. If you lose power during the fight in the line of fire things could go bad. Ok?"

As Ben spoke his words were genuinely fearful for her health as a concerned expression took over his face. The Omnitrix reformatting at the same time, letting Ben know it was available again by making a bleeping noise and turning from red to green.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)   ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:34 pm

"Quick....draw?" She was honestly a bit confused by this statement, what did he mean by quickdraw exactly? She didn't really have much time to ask really, as she looked at him and fired off a suggestion. "This person, he absorbs metal into his body, that's what the police report said. It would be prudent if I were to stay out of direct combat with him so the most logical placement for me to keep myself out of harms way, and to maintain a decent point of view of the combat zone, would be on a rooftop across from the bank."

Her evaluation had taken his worry into consideration. Logical, in that she was, herself, a valuable asset worth keeping around. As she reconstructed her hand back into a hand, she looked at him, nodded, turned towards the door and marched through it. "I suggest we make haste, as I do not know how long he will be there."

Double checking her internal diagnostics and with a sigh of relief, she was ready to head out. "If worse comes to worse, I can see if my particle rifle can slow him down." A small elongated barrel, as if on cue, stuck out of her wrist; bright blue veins of energy, zigzagging up to the tip of the little barrel. It wasn't at full power, but it should at least stun him, she hoped, for at least a few seconds, to allow Ben to subdue him.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)   ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:00 pm

(Sighs)

Last edited by Primarch Joshua on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)   ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:40 pm

OT: Actually Josh we were about to wrap this up with a battle, although its still ok if you join in, but the way you joined in simply cant work because #1 your char is over and even looks 21 making him ineligible to be a member of the team. And Sanakan has token the last available room anyway, which was Evans in tower. So he couldn't possibly have his own room...As the team and Tower is full. Also you cant recruit yourself onto the team, gotta be accepted. Simca's rules not mine. <_<
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)   ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:48 pm

ooc: Simca finds ways to screw me over. Alright I'll go and take the post off then start on Primarch's thread, sorry to bother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)   ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Sanakan had questioned Ben's comment and he thought for a second before trying to explain it to her, but was then cut off before he could get the words out by her next suggestion. Very logical, as to be expected.

"It's an exrpessio---Ya know what, nevermind. As long as you stay back and only get involved when it looks like I need any help were good."

Seeing that Sanakan was getting ready for battle, Ben thought it was about time he did the same. Putting on his game face as the Omnitrix's face plate propped up upon Ben activating it and then slamming it down. A flash of green light enveloped the room for the perfect transition to the next scene where they had already arrived at the bank.

-----------------------

At a rooftop across the street from Jump City bank with a fire escape attached to it, in a speedy blue and black blur the two would arrive. Xlr8 putting down the very heavy woman and taking a breather. Luckily, he moved so fast that the weight ratio didn't even really affect him. However, he was still rather gassed from having to originally lift her. A fact made evident by when the face mask on the alien lifted up and he was sweating. Strength wasn't really the elf like speedsters strong suit.

"Ok, so remember to stay here. I'll do most of the talking. Just like good cop, bad cop."

Before the cyborg woman could even ask what that was, Ben's face plate would dropped down and he zoomed off. Heading into the bank less than a second later. To see a small man being held up in the air with a nightstick. Most likely the security guard while a few other people cowered at the other side of the room. The big hulking metal figure known as Ironhide eating away inside the vault, whose door had been crumpled and pushed aside. He was chowing down on gold bricks, apparently a delicacy to him. Sadly, his meal was interrupted when a whooshing of air flew past him and then as the metal man looked up he noticed that the guard was missing from his hand. Looking across the room for him, he noticed the alien with balled feet holding the security officer in his arms.

"Sorry buddy, but your buffet is closed. It's only all you can eat if you're the one paying for it."

Ironhide would smile at seeing yet another obvious hero attempt to stop him. He used to get angry when his meals were interrupted, but now he just wanted revenge on all these little punks. So he had instead been waiting for this. It wasn't JaK Sage, but this one would do to.

"Ahh, but they're all so delicious. Here, try a few!"

With that Ironhide would begin darting golden bricks at the speedster like they were miniature golf-balls. No real effort at all on his part even though each one weighed nearly fifty pounds.

"Get Down!"

Xlr8 would yell to the official who ducked just in time to avoid being hit. Ben on the other hand being the target had blurred side to side avoiding each brick and then rushed forward with his scissor hands for a melee attack.

"Cut it close there a couple of times, but now I'm really going to shave a few pounds of that gold you just stole off you!"

Trying to keep his word by opening up with a flurry of strikes on Ironhide's body frame near the mid section. The result of the attack only ending up in injuring his own palms.

"OuUuuChh!!"

"Awww did the ugly blue alien get a boboo. Here let me kiss it for you!!"

Ironhide would then go to punch the teen, but Ben ducked it quickly. Attempting to speed out of the way after avoiding the shot, but had his tail grabbed by Ironhide's other hand in reaction before he could do so. Then with one movement he was thrown from the building and onto the street outside. Crashing through the front door as he landed sprawled out in front of traffic. Ironhide following after him with a gold brick in one hand that he bit into like a king sized kit-kat bar.

"Come on, done already?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)   ::System reboot:: (Open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::System reboot:: (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next