Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Held Hostage (Shadow) Vote_lcapHeld Hostage (Shadow) Voting_barHeld Hostage (Shadow) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Held Hostage (Shadow) Vote_lcapHeld Hostage (Shadow) Voting_barHeld Hostage (Shadow) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Held Hostage (Shadow)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Held Hostage (Shadow) Empty
PostSubject: Held Hostage (Shadow)   Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 9:45 pm

Trapped. I've got nowhere to go. My eyes glow a dark, blood, red. They glow so bright they cast a ring of red light around my cage. My sharpened teeth snap at the person currently trying to poke me through my cage. The man grabs my fluffy, tiger ear and pulls. I hiss as I fall sideways and hit the bar next to me. My hands wrap around a couple of the bars.

"When I get out of here you're dead." I snarl at the man. I can't shift into my tiger form, too small of a space. If I could shift, his throat would be ripped out in a heart beat. My sharp nails reach for where I think he is. I can't tell. It's too dark. If I could shift I could see in the dark...

I look around as well as I can. It seems like I'm in a classroom of some sort. The man attempts to poke me once more and I reach out and claw him, scoring deep red gashes. I lick the blood off my nails and smirk. "You won't be alive for long. So while you are alive I will ask you a question. Who do you think will come for me?" The man doesn't answer but I hear him moving around... Maybe even multiple people. It's hard to tell. I think they drugged me. My vision blurs and I pass out.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Held Hostage (Shadow)   Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 10:12 pm

ren recently got a call of a group of people carrying a unconscious super into a abandon high school
halting his motor cycle outside he he walks up to the door activating his armor and night vision before kicking the front door open a unknowing ganger looks up earning a few rounds to the face from his assault rifle the shots rang threw the building as ren steped over the fallen target moving room to room taking bullets every now and then but the ones who fired not living to tell about it

xxxxxxx

in the room you can hear running and the cocking of guns doors opening and closing before heavy foot steps are heard entering the room and shouting " its the renagade !!! "

xxxxxxx

ren walks down the hallway shooting all in his path that try to shoot back at him " death to all who opose me " rens voice booming threw out the building
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Held Hostage (Shadow)   Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 10:23 pm

I awake, and sit up fast grunting as I hit my head on the top of the little cage. The Renegade? I sit back slightly, the cool metal bars settling on each side of my spine. Something good is about to happen. And I'm going to be ready. I keep my hands around the bars, readying to escape. I feel a hand wrap around my tail and pull hard. I screech loudly, the sound echoing through the school.  If the doors opened, I would shout from my cage, "The one with the scratch on his arm is mine! Feel free to injure but don't kill!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Held Hostage (Shadow)   Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 10:30 pm

ren looks around the room spoting a total of five targets plus the one the caged girl spoke of ren turns on his wired reflexes and in the span of 6 seconds he killed 5 targets and kneecapped the one with the red scratch mark walking up to the cage ren grabs holds of the bars and ripped the front part of the cage off
"hes all yours kid" ren rack and clears his gun before sitting in a nearby chair watching the show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Held Hostage (Shadow)   Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 10:38 pm

I smirk and climb out, standing and stretching. I turn to the the man who opened the cage. "Thanks. Hey you're ok with blood right?" I grin and turn back to the man. Considering he just shot all these people I already knew the answer. I stalk over to the man who had poked me. I kneel in front of me and tilt my head as he begs for his life.

"What is the use in begging human? I told you this would happen. I told you. If you didn't release me I would kill you." I give him a devilish look, my voice deepening and sounding more animal-like by the second. "And then you had the nerve to touch my ear, and pull my tail." I chuckle, running my nail down his cheek and creating a deep scratch the whole way down. "You're going to wish I let him shoot you." I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Held Hostage (Shadow)   Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 10:44 pm

ren stalks over to the two a trickling of synthetic blood heard over the silence if you were to look at ren you would see his armor had broken and he has multiple gunshot wounds as well as parts of his fake flech ripped away from gunfire baring the servos and inner workings underneath

"you ok kid" ren asked not caring wshat state hes currently in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Held Hostage (Shadow)   Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 10:50 pm

I glance at the guy who saved and my red eyes narrow. "I'm fine. And I'm not a kid." I look him up and down, still kneeling in front of my new prisoner. "No offense but you look like crap. The better question really is are you ok?" I turn back to my prisoner as he starts to try and get away. I easily grab the mans shoulder and hold him in place.

"I'm not done with you yet." My eyes had dimmed while I was talking to the seemingly hero but they become brighter as I glare at my captor/prisoner. I grab his hair and tug him into a standing position, getting to my feet with him and forcing him to put pressure on his knees, ignoring his screams, groans, and cry of pain.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Held Hostage (Shadow)   Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 10:57 pm

ren looks at her "ill be fine " when she picks him up and starts to torcher him ren walks over to the man before injecting him with a syringe
looking back to the super he states " i have injected him with a syrim ive created it makes the body twenty times more sensitive meaning his pain you can put him in is increased ten fold " ren looks back at the man smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Held Hostage (Shadow)   Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 11:07 pm

I tilt my head. "hmm well I like the sound of that." I glance at the prisoner. "Any ideas? I've never really tortured anyone before.. but I want it to really hurt." I glance over at the man. "He touched my ears and tail after all." My tail instinctively wraps around one of my legs and my ears flatten against my head at the thought. "For us shapeshifter either of those actions either means you want to... do something dirty, and are close enough to trust each other," I glare at my prisoner once more, "Or you want to die." I look back at the man who helped me. "So if I'm going to torture someone with you, I would like to know your name"
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Held Hostage (Shadow)   Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 11:11 pm

ren looks back to the shape shiftier as she called herself "my name is renagade but you can call me ren as for ideas id say start by pmaking small but deep cuts in his skin followed by putting dust or dirt in his cuts"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Held Hostage (Shadow)   Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 11:21 pm

I nod. "Well Ivory would disagree with this... But she's not here right now so who cares?! She passed out when we got captured.. letting me take control. My name is Ivana, and I think that's a wonderful idea." I turn back to the man. "The question is..." I snarl, eyes glowing brighter. "How deep is deep?" I grin before starting my work. "This deep?" I make a shallow cut on his upper right arm, reveling how he gulps already. I get in his face. "Maybe this deep?" I make a semi deep cut on his left thigh. "How about this? I think I like this one." While I say that I cut a deep gash in his shoulder, loving how my nail scrapes on his bone. I then throw him to the floor.

Last edited by Diva on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Held Hostage (Shadow)   Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 11:35 pm

ren laughs as he hits the floor his mood and personality changing noticeably red electricity envolopes his frame as he neels down next to the man "the human species is a strange creature filled with limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty but when wounded wants to act innocent no one is innocent not even me " ren pulls a old looking rusted blade from his pocket "this little piggy went to market this little piggy stayed home " ren began as he started slowly chopping off the fingers of the man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Held Hostage (Shadow)   Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 11:45 pm

I blink at the sudden change but roll with it. "Well I will say I'm not innocent. Though Ivory might be... Then again, we aren't human." I smile and take Ren's advice, rubbing whatever dirt and dust I can find in his wounds, especially his fingers and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Held Hostage (Shadow)   Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 11:52 pm

ren nodded before gripping his own head and gritting his teeth "get out of my head " he stated before promptly passing out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Held Hostage (Shadow)   Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 11:58 pm

I glance at him, before shrugging and continuing my torture. I pick up Ren's knife to keep me from breaking a nail and cut from the outside corner of his eye to his chin. I grab his chin, nails digging into his skin and lick the bone deep gash enthusiastically. Loving the taste of his blood and the feeling of his life in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Held Hostage (Shadow)   Held Hostage (Shadow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Held Hostage (Shadow)
Page 1 of 1