Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBig Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Voting_barBig Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBig Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Voting_barBig Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 8:26 pm

I wave back at the boy as he passes me. I grab one more book then walk up to the register beside him, pulling out my wallet and setting the books down on the counter. "Will that be all Ma'am?" the man asks in a bored tone. I purse my lips at the tone in his voice but nod. "Yes please" I say, trying my best to be polite. "Twenty dollars" The man says, sticking his hand out for the money. I sigh and pull my wallet out. I could swear I saw a fly buzz out. My money is gone. I've been robbed! I think and close it again. "I'm sorry sir. I don't have enough. I will put these away." I grab the books and put my wallet back up. This is so unfair! Why should I have to put these back when I had enough money this morning?! It's not my fault I got robbed. These books belong with me. I turn onto the aisle they belong on and look around me. I tuck one on each side of my hoodie and zip it up so they aren't even noticeable. I look around again and make a beeline for the door.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:29 pm

Ala blinks as the lady walks up beside him. Glancing up at her, he gives a small,friendly smile, and waits till she's done. Eyes widening at the bad news, he frowns slightly in sympathy,glancing back at the man as he puts his books on the counter. It really was too bad...Hopefully she'll be able to get those books another time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:36 pm

I pull my hood up as I pass one of the store's cameras I slide casually out the door and break into a run as I hear an alarm go off behind me. Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea, bad idea! I think as I run but I deserved these books. Plus if I gave them back now I was guaranteed to get in trouble, where as if I keep running maybe I can get away with it. I glance over my shoulder, trying to make sure I haven't been spotted racing through the mall.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:45 pm

Ala pays for his books, and is about to head out...then the alarms start ringing! Eyes widening, he bites his lip,before darting out of the shop and into a nearby bathroom...As Ivy glances back she'd see a short, slender form, covered in strange, bone like armor, chasing after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:50 pm

I frown and turn back around running faster. dang it! I should just hand over the books. No! It's not my fault. I deserve these book. I got enough money to get these book and am going to get the one way or another. I take a shortcut through the foodcourt, easily maneuvering through the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Aegis frowned beneath the featureless, mask like helmet as she ran faster,and he picked up speed as well, narrowly dodging through the crowd. As he bumps into someone, he throws a apology over his shoulder, trying to keep his eyes on Ivy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 4:10 pm

I pass person after person before jumping over a counter to a store, wishing and praying that they have a back exit. I push past all the cooks and burst into a back room, quickly taking in my surroundings. I mutter a pascievien curse under my breath as I realize there is no back exit. I quickly slip into a narrow hiding spot between some boxes and hold my breath, just waiting for the door to burst open.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 11:48 pm

Aegis continues chasing her, eyes widening as she jumps over a counter.Biting his lip as he spared a couple seconds thought, he decided to duck around it instead of attempting what she just pulled. Approaching the door, he hesitated a brief second, but ran through it. The boy didn't look forward to confronting her...He was more used to handing out things to people in need then clashing with other beings,after all, but...but maybe he'll be able to talk her out of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 11:52 pm

I hear the door open and bite my lip. I freeze, trying to make as little noise as possible. I listen for him from my hiding place, hoping he would go past me so that I could get back out the door. My muscles ache to remain but I remain frozen, trying hard to figure out where he was in the room.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 1:00 am

Aegis entered, glancing around...Slowly,carefully stepping inside,the small bone armored figure sighed. No backdoor,which meant she was still here...Nodding slightly, he speaks up in a soft, gentle,and reassuring tone. "What....what you did was bad, but...I'm sure we can talk about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 10:56 am

I can't hold my breath anymore. I let it out silently and take shallow, quiet breaths. I roll my eyes as he starts talking. Yeah right! I came all this way just to give up?! No way. I deserve these books. I lock my jaw in a stubborn manner, waiting for my chance to escape.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 12:07 am

Aegis tilts his head as he hears breathing from somewhere in the room. Frowning as Ivy doesn't speak up, the small figure sighs,looking down to the ground. "I...I know y-you probably feel you have good reason to keep what you took,but it's still...not right.That storekeeper didn't d-deserve to be robbed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 12:12 am

I roll my eyes. Nobody deserves to get robbed. Including me. I hesitate but shake my head stay in my hiding spot stubbornly. This dude doesn't understand how stubborn I can be. I almost sigh but stop myself last second. Besides 'right' is a relative term. And it would not be right for me to go to jail. Which is what will happen if I come out now.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Aeigis's brow furrowed beneath the helmet at the lack of response,and he gave another sigh before sitting down crosslegged, hands resting on the floor. "I...I know you don't want to give up...You're...probably worried about getting in trouble. But,maybe we'll be able to figure something out,ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:19 pm

I cross my arms, sitting in my hiding place quietly. This boy is stubborn I'll give him that. I lean back against a box and wait for him to convince me some more. Not that it would work. Seems we're at an impasse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next