Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Vote_lcapBig Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Voting_barBig Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Vote_lcapBig Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Voting_barBig Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Empty
PostSubject: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:50 pm

A young boy, short and slender built, strode through the mall, humming a jazz song under his breath as he dodged around other shop goers. He was clad in standard clothing, consiting of slightly beat up sneakers, jeans, a teashirt,and a unzipped,deep green hoodie,and a small smile appeared on his face as he thought of the book store he was headed to. Hopefully they had the latest book of the series 'Grand Adventures of Young Paladin Steel!' But, if not, he could probably find something else. Either way,it should be fun to look around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 6:09 pm

I smile as I walk down an aisle of the book store. I'm wearing my tank top with a red, messy looking heart on it with the words "Eat your heart out" inside of it, along with a short jean skirt and some torn red leggings. I have my favorite heeled boots with it, and my purse across my body. I also had my hoodie on, though unzipped so the words could not be read at the moment. I stop and look at a book that catches my eye. I slide it off the shelf and flip it over to read the description on the back. I lean on a shelf behind me.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 7:49 pm

Alastair finally,after braving the Sea of Shoppers, reached his goal, the Scribe's Den. It was a pretty decent book shop. No Barnes and Noble, but a large, nice selection all the same.Walking into the shop,the boy gives a quick wave at the shopkeeper before walking down a aisle. Seeing a lady examining a book,he peeks curiously at the title, only for his eyes to widen and a smile come onto his face! That was one of the ones he'd been wanting! Where there more? With a thoughtful hum, Ala glances up at the shelves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 8:03 pm

I look up as a teen walks into the aisle I'm on. I tilt my head as he scans the shelf. "I've heard this is supposed to be good." I say turning the book back over. "After all it's the last one so it must be popular. That is unless they just didn't order too many." I look back down at the book and see it was in a series. "Ooooh. This is in a series. That is why the back cover made no sense! Well I can't possibly start in the middle of a series." I bite my lip and scan the shelf once more. I pick up a book, giving it a half hearted glance. "It's too bad though. It looked like a fun book."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:06 pm

Blinking in surprise as the lady speaks, Ala glances up at her, and nods in agreement with the statement.Yeah,it was. Or,at least,it should be. The series was brilliant,after all,and so was the author. Frowning slightly in disappointment at hearing it was the last one,the boy blinked at what she says. Well,that made sense.It was no fun to not know what was going on.He addresses her softly. "M-ma'am, maybe they still have the first one?If they do,it'd be there." He points at a spot just a short way down the aisle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:29 pm

I nod at the boy. "Yes you may be right." I notice his disappointment and smile, holding the book out to him. "Do you want this?" I ask. "And thanks for pointing me in the right direction."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:03 am

Ala nods back, smiling slightly. "H-hope you find it,Ma'am." Blinking as she holds the book out,the boy happily accepts it, smile widening as he looks up at her. "Yes. T-thank you." At the thanks, he blinked,before nodding. "Y-you're welcome.I'm glad to help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 3:42 pm

I smile at him. "I'm sure I will, and no problem I don't need it." I pause for a moment. "Although please don't call me ma'am. It makes me feel old. I'm only 18 after all." I smile again, holding out my hand for him to shake. "My name is Ivory. Whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 6:38 pm

Ala nods, smiling back. Blinking as she pauses, the boy's eyes widened at the request. Oh dear...."I-I'm sorry, Ma..M-miss. I didn't mean any offense." As she holds out the hand, smiling again,the boy returns the smile with a small,shy one, nodding. "N-nice to meet you, Miss Ivory. I'm Alastair."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 6:46 pm

I sigh. Miss is not really any better than ma'am "No offense taken. Like I said I'm just a fellow teen. You can just call me ivory. Or even Ivy. Everyone calls me Ivy. Alastair huh? That's a cool name." I smile at the boy, but am slightly confused by his nervousness. "And no need to be nervous." I point in the direction of where he suggested to look. "Over there right?" I tilt my head and watch the boy curiously. Younger boys always seem to be nervous around me, but I have yet to figure out why. Especially since younger girls seemed like they admired me. Earthlings are weird. I'm just glad that my accent is finally gone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 11:52 pm

Ala nodded, reddening slightly in embarrassment. He was being a tad too polite and formal, he guessed. The boy smiled at the compliment, responding in his typical soft and gentle tone. "Thank you, M...Ivy.And sorry. I w-was taught to be very polite to people." That, and he didn't like offending people or hurting their feelings in the first place.Smiling a tad sheepishly at her next statement, Ala nods at the question. "Y-yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 pm

I nod. "Well that is certainly a good lesson to be taught." I wink and go over to where he confirmed the book would be. I spend a couple minutes browsing that shelf and looking at prices.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:28 pm

Ala nods back, smiling shyly. Giving her a wave as she walks over to where he pointed earlier, the boy holds the book she'd given him earlier,and continues searching the shelves for books he'd been wanting, humming a jazz song under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 4:36 pm

I arch an eyebrow at the shelf. It wasn't there. I sigh and step back. I walk back towards the boy but stop when another book catches my eye. "oooh." I whisper and pull it out.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 8:14 pm

Ala got a couple more books,nodding with a smile. That was the limit of what he could get with his allowance for now, so better buy them and go home. Passing Ivy as she seems to find another book, the younger boy waves at her,and walks up to the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)   Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Cat and Little Rabbit (Diva)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next