Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Howling Void [HB]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Void [HB]   The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 8:13 pm

TOji's grin widens as Bogan compliments his choice, bouncing on his toes excitedly as the other teen explains on. "Awesome!!! Let's go!!!" Sparks crackle through his hair,and he couldn't help but blur towards a random direction in overexcitement. Thankfully, he pauses before he goes too far, and blurs back to Bogan's side, face reddened and hair glowing slightly in embarrassment.Giving a quick throat clearing, he speaks up. "Ahem....Uhm..maybe you should lead, heh..."

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Void [HB]   The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:49 am

Bogan gave a grin at the halfbreed excitement, "No worries, I know a good pass through the woodlands." With that said Bogan would lead Toji out of the clearing into the woods. The rolling clouds rumble less frequently at time went on. Nekofukuro's could be seen fluttering across the low branches in search of prey startled from the storm. A Ryumusu was seen near the trail grazing upon exotic plants. As they transverse the grassy trail they continue to witness all sorts of strange critters and flora alike. Four hours into the hike they came to a large white tree with a hollow trunk. Bogan went to a stop near the tree and look back to Toji, "Let's stop for a quick break, we've been walking a good while, this tree will provide cover." Bogan went into the gap in the trunk that is large enough to fit ten people in. Light shone through the crevices of the bark to give the inside some light.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Void [HB]   The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:41 pm

Toji returned the grin with a sheepish smile, but nods. "Ok!" He follows Bogan, humming under his breath and listening to the storm above.As the storm ended and the creatures came out,the boy glanced around with slightly widened eyes, a small smile coming onto his face as he takes in all that the forest had to offer.Despite the long walk, Toji managed to stay entertained by all the strange creatures that he saw. As they arrive at the tree, he looks up at it, eyes widening. That was one big tree...Glancing at the elder teen as he suggests resting, the boy nods with a grin. "Sure! A rest would be nice." He follows Bogan into the gap, glancing up and around their momentary resting point.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Void [HB]   The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 11:15 pm

Rolling his left shoulder Bogan sat down against the ivory bark. Looking at Toji he was please to see he was enjoying the place and spirits high. "So how are you liking these ancestral lands Toji?" Bogan said in a attempt to break the ice and to get to know each other better. While Bogan does know Toji there are always variations to where he came from. So it was fun hearing the different things.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Void [HB]   The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:03 pm

As Bogan sat down Toji flopped down across of him, leaning his back against the bark. Giving the elder teen a playful grin, the boy blinked at the question before smiling. "I'm really enjoying them! It's good to be able to see where my ancestors dwelled,way back then." His smile turns a tad sheepish. "Though...I could've done without the kidnapping to get here,heh...But, I got a good companion to travel with," He gives Bogan a grin at that, "and lots of interesting sights to see, so there's that!" Toji frowns slightly. "I...just hope my pack's ok..." He sits up. "Oh! And you? Are you enjoying the land so far?"

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Void [HB]   The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 6:16 pm

"Enjoying? Well I've been here for a long time," Bogan gave a chuckle as he look back on his time spent on this plane. While he did not been on this planet only till recently he is the aspect of oblivion, he is everywhere in more ways then one but he is not going to tell Toji that. "It's really something, the land is filled with wonders which would be better under better conditions for you but I'm sure that after this you will have fond memories." He said as he continue to learn back against the bark.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Void [HB]   The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 7:49 pm

Toji blinked at Bogans response, then smiled sheepishly. Oh. Head tilting as the older boy continues he grins, nodding as he begins imagining everything he might come across. "Yeah! Mean clan members or no, I bet this is going to be one heck of a adventure, Bogan!" The boy grinned happily at his traveling companion.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Void [HB]   The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Bogan simply smiled as they would spend the next few hours resting. Once rested Bogan would stand to attention and take a few steps outside. The sky would be bare of the electrifying clouds a few hours prior, now in it's place is strands of ethereal light much like the aurora lights only these take on a more ribbon shape as they streak across the sky like paint strokes. Seven sun of various sizes take up the sky, casting the land below in strange shadows and making the white trees seem aglow with light. The warm breeze has now become colder despite the many suns above. Looking back to the tree hollow he called out to his companion, "Ready to get on the trail again?" Bogan said in a cheery tone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Void [HB]   The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:07 am

Toji smiled back,and flopped back against the bark of the tree. After a bit, he begins yawning,and soon enough he's drifted off into a nap. Normally, the boy wouldn't have given in so easily to the need for sleep, but he still needed to recover a bit of energy form the rather unpleasant way he was brought to this world. This doesn't stop him from waking right up when he hears Bogan moving around though.

Sitting upright again, Toji gives a big yawn, electricity crackling between a upper and lower canine, and gives his eyes a quick rub as he hops up, responding to Bogan's statement. "Yep!!! I look forward to it!" Following the elder teen out, the boy shivers slightly at the cool breeze, but glances around curiously,noting the strange shadows and seemingly glowing trees with a wowed smile. Glancing up, the boy's eyes widen as he's yet again awed at the sights his ancestral land has to offer. "Woah..."

(OOC: A tad inconveniant, I know, but I just have to say, the way you keep describing this world is amazing!!!^^ The sights you've put in my head are truly epic, Tython.^^)
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Void [HB]   The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 2:26 am

(OOC: Oh you sush HB Ashamed XD)

Bogan gave a low chuckle at Toji continued awestruck, "Enjoy it while you can Toji another warm front will be coming from the Raiju Highlands in a few hours. But if we're lucky we'll get to the Gin Farmlamds before the storm as the air currents push it to the ocean. Now with that out of the way let's continue on, we should be seeing more Yokai out and about. Specifically white ones for they use the environment for camouflage." Bogan noted as he scanned the luminous tree line.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Void [HB]   The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 9:33 pm

Blinking as he hears Bogan chuckle, the boy turns his head to playfully stick his tongue out at him. As the elder teen speaks up, Toji listens with a slightly tilted head, before nodding with a grin. "Ok!!!Ready to go!" Sticking his hands in his pockets, he glances around as well,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Void [HB]   The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Well that said they would head off into the general path as before with Bogan in the lead. The air was warm as the many sun rays bounce off the ivory trees creating a greenhouse like effect. Many strange insects buzz around them and mammalian critters could be seen lounging on the tree branches above. On the ground they could see large patches of plants almost to their knees with a thick stem and wide petals that display vibrant colors of purple to dark blue. As they walk Bogan took a look back to ask something with curiosity, "So what is your home like?" Bogan ask as again he was always curios in the difference in possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Void [HB]   The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Toji followed Bogan, humming as he takes in the warmth. Examining the creatures around him, the boy blinked as he noticed the plants they were walking through. huh...interesting!!! As the elder teen asked him a question, he glanced up before smiling. "It's really amazing! There's so many buildings, you can't see the horizon,and a good many of them so tall they might as well be castles.And the people, sights,and things are equally amazing as well. I got a pack pretty quickly, they're so nice."

He frowns slightly,rubbing his throat. "Though...granted...there's...bad people as well." Shrugging, Toji beams,putting his hand back in his pockets. "But there's good people as well! They're heroes,and they fight against bad people.A good many of them have amazing powers or magic,and those that don't are trained so well they can fight against even the most ferocious monster." The boy scratches his cheek sheepishly. "I'm...actually one of them,heh. Or at least I will be!"
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Void [HB]   The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:49 am

Bogan gave a smile as he listens, "Sounds like an amazing place Toji,". He said before going on where he came from with some alterations to the story, "I come from a place deep underground called Yomi-no-kuni, it's a danky place and nothing really noteworthy. I spent my time exploring the surface above and pretty much been to many places."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Void [HB]   The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 7:01 pm

The boy beams, nodding. "It is!! I'm really glad I get to live there." Head tilting as Bogan goes on to speak, Toji listens curiously, only for his eyes to widen slightly. Wait, did he mean the Yomi-nu-kuni, or just a place named after it...Oh well, didn't matter. After all,no matter where his traveling companion came from, his new friend was a good guy!Giving a mental shrug, the boy grinned at his last statement. "That's amazing! I bet you've got alot of stories, Bogan!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Howling Void [HB]   The Howling Void [HB] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Howling Void [HB]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next