Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Introductions (Mega & Kris) Vote_lcapIntroductions (Mega & Kris) Voting_barIntroductions (Mega & Kris) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Introductions (Mega & Kris) Vote_lcapIntroductions (Mega & Kris) Voting_barIntroductions (Mega & Kris) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Introductions (Mega & Kris)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Introductions (Mega & Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Introductions (Mega & Kris)   Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 2:06 pm

Nina would be up on a ladder, clinging to the roof area where the sign was for Kitsune Comics, it had been a while since she had seen Kris and she was starting to worry a little. She had informed Inferno of him "well he's not my biological son, I kinda just took him off the street and adopted him" she had said, hoping that Inferno wouldn't dislike the situation. She also hoped Kris wouldn't dislike the fact that she was dating Inferno, because if they ended up getting married, Inferno would become his father, and Isiah his brother.

As Nina polished the sign and cleaned the grime off it and made sure the neon piping around the sign worked properly, she would occasionally glance up the long road that lead down to the shop, since the shop was at the end of a large, open alley-way. She would sigh a little and tried to watch her balance while up on the ladder, her hair tied into a ponytail and wearing old clothes that she didn't mind getting scruffy.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mega & Kris)   Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 2:28 pm

Orion would be helping her with the sign, more using it as an excuse to make sure she didn't fall off the ladder. "So how long has it been since you took him in?" Orion asked her curiously. When she first told him he naturally was... bothered by it for the simple fact it was another male not related living there. But after she had explained that she had more adopted him, he felt more comfortable. He still wasn't too comfortable with the idea since he didn't know what Kris was like, and he was worried how he would get on with Isiah. Orion would just have to tolerate the idea for now.

Isiah would meanwhile be managing the register downstairs, helping customers out when they needed any. He was excited to hear there was someone else living with them. But he was also nervous for similar reasons as Orion. He had no idea what Kris would be like. Isiah hoped that they'd get along atleast but for now would deal with that when he came to it.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mega & Kris)   Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 7:09 pm

Kris came into the store with his friends, all wearing rocker clothes, ripped jeans, vests over hoodies. One girl with purple hair, named Rhiannon, laughed, "MOM! WE'RE HOME!" They all laughed and Kris walked up to the register, "Hey, new blood, where's Nina? And how long have you been working here?" Kris reached behind the counter to grab a pack of smokes, "Don't tell Nina." He winked at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mega & Kris)   Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:11 pm

"Hmm...about a couple of years" Nina told Orion, when she saw Kris and his friends walk inside she would step down from the ladder and walk into the shop, smiling brightly "Krissy! I've missed you sweetie pie!" she said, hugging Kris tightly and kissing his forehead, looking to go full embarrassment in front of his friends "Kris, there's some things we need to talk about" she told him in a more serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mega & Kris)   Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 9:35 pm

Orion simply nodded, noticing a small group approach the store. His alpha male senses were tingling as Nina went down to greet them. He followed after her and was rewarded with watching Nina embarrass him infront of his friends. "O-oh, you must be Kris!" Isiah guessed, surprised and overwhelmed by the sudden arrival. And then Nina came down to greet him, confirming it. "We just started recently," Isiah replied sheepishly as Orion loomed over them.

"Sup 'Krissy'?" Orion smirked playfully down at him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mega & Kris)   Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 9:48 pm

Kris chuckled, pushing away from his mom, "Moooom, you're embarrassing me." His friends laughed and made kissy faces. "Wow, Kris you're a real ladies man," Rhiannon teased, sticking her tongue out. Kris just grinned at her, "Well, you would Kno-" Kris cut himself off because he was infront of his mom, quickly looking at the kid behind the register, "Yes I am, Kristoff Dmitri Makarov-Vulpes, at your service! Wait. We?" Kris heard a voice behind him and turned around at the Behemoth that stood over a foot taller than his 6' 5"self, "Damn, someone's been eating their Wheaties."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mega & Kris)   Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 10:02 pm

"Kris, I'd like you to meet Orion and Isiah, they've been living me while you were gone, and I've been dating Orion" she said "don't worry, they're both very nice, I hope all you guys can get along" she said, nervous about how Kris would react, this probably wasn't the best announcement to have his friends around for.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mega & Kris)   Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 10:10 pm

"And we've been helpin' around the store," Orion added, giving Nina a side hug. He didn't care one way or another how the announcement came out, it had been Nina's discretion to wait and tell him in private but she decided to get it out in the open already.

"Maybe we should have brought this up in private," Isiah suggested offhandedly. It was already out there now anyway but he didn't want Kris to have to 'absorb' it all at once on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mega & Kris)   Introductions (Mega & Kris) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions (Mega & Kris)
Page 1 of 1