Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Vote_lcapSo many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Voting_barSo many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Vote_lcapSo many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Voting_barSo many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

So many shadows... (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So many shadows... (OPEN)   So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 5:41 pm

All three sisters seemed to turn to look at Fox, Amy and Alice smiling and quite happy at the compliment whereas Adriana's expression simply softened alittle. "You're so sweet I could eat you up~" Amy purred, licking her lips to emphasize that point.

"Don't say weird things," Adriana said shooting her a look.

"What would Fox even taste like?" Alice asked, more thinking out loud.

"There will be no eating of people here," Daniel spoke up to defend Fox.

"I wouldn't really eat him~ maybe just a lick," Amy giggled at Danny.

Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: So many shadows... (OPEN)   So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Fox let out a laugh as everyone spoke about what he'd taste like. He didn't feel at all threatened or take their words seriously. In fact he hadn't felt this safe in a very long time, and it was a relief to just have a little laugh with some friends.

"Hehehe! You're all silly. I know they wouldn't eat me." Fox said happily, his legs kicking in the air since they were too short to reach the ground from his seat on the bar stool. His nine fluffy tails were swishing back and forth, showing how at ease he was for a change.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: So many shadows... (OPEN)   So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm

"Maybe not in the way you're thinking," Hans muttered playfully, snickering to himself.

"What was that Hans? I didn't catch that," Daniel asked curiously, turning to him.

"I was wondering where Fox is gonna go after we all head home," Hans replied simply.

"Oh? Don't you have someplace to live?" Alice asked Fox with concern.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: So many shadows... (OPEN)   So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:33 pm

Fox set his glass down and started to fidget about nervously as the question of a home came up. He continued to squirm in his seat as everyone looked at him waiting for an answer, then with a sigh he let them know the truth.

"I... uh... don't have... a home." He stated, his voice growing quieter with each word until he was whispering the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: So many shadows... (OPEN)   So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:54 pm

"Then... you can move in with us," Alice suggested when Adri poked her. Alice gave her puppy dog eyes.

"Oooh, a fuzzy little stud to play with sounds like a wonderful idea," Amy overheard, her tail swishing excitedly at the idea.

"Are you sure? I'd offer but our home is already alittle crowded as it is," Daniel said sincerely. Though it looked like he was thinking of making an exception.

"He doesn't look like he takes much space," Hans piped up as if he read Daniel's mind.

Adri seemed to be the deciding factor in all of this. "We can discuss this later in private," Adri said simply, making Alice's face brighten up as if she had said yes.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: So many shadows... (OPEN)   So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 8:00 pm

Fox's eyes actually lit up when Alice said that he could stay with them. Today just seemed to get better and better for him!

"Really?! I could stay with all of you?" Fox asked, a bit overwhelmed by the generosity he was being shown. His fluffy tails started to wag furiously behind him, thumping loudly against the leather cushion of the stool he was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: So many shadows... (OPEN)   So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 8:17 pm

"We'll talk about it later," Adri said going back to work. It had winded down alittle it looked like.

"That's pretty much a yes. Me and Amy will outvote her anyway~" Alice told them softly with a giggle as Amy slunk out of the kitchen.

"Of course you can stay with us. We haven't been in the city long so it's so big, empty, and lonely~" Amy added with a cute whine.

"Hmm, I'm still not comfortable with the idea of you being around... Amara," Daniel said furrowing his brow.

"Maybe you'd like to move in too and keep an eye on me?~" Amy challenged playfully. But she was also clearly inviting him.

"I don't think Yaani would like that very much," Hans pointed out.

"Oh that's right! Hans you can't let Yaani know that I'm gonna work part time here for baking lessons. I want it to be a surprise," Daniel told him.

Last edited by Sans on Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: So many shadows... (OPEN)   So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Fox was smiling as much as his face would allow, showing off all his little white teeth to those present. His tails were a blur behind him too. It was obvious from his body language alone that he was thrilled with the idea, even if Daniel had some reservations about the arrangement.

"Friendship hug!" Fox blurted out before leaping over the counter and wrapping his arms around Alice. It seemed that Daniel's earlier example had left quite an impression on the Kitsune.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: So many shadows... (OPEN)   So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 8:59 pm

"Eep! I've been attacked by a fuzzball!" Alice giggled, managing to catch him in her arms as she nuzzled him. Amy looked only slightly put off, wishing she had been standing where Alice was as she noticed Adri give them a look.

"Ally, you'll smother him that way," Amy playfully smacked her butt with her tail, making Alice squeak before setting Fox down. She was clearly not referring to hugging him too tightly.

"Welp. I'm gonna head home. Feel like I'm gonna pass out any moment now," Hans yawed.

"It is getting late," Daniel agreed, fishing out his wallet to pay for their things.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: So many shadows... (OPEN)   So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 9:07 pm

"Thank you so much everyone... for everything. I'm so happy that I ran into you Daniel and Hans... and I'm even happier that you brought me here. I never thought I'd make so many friends so quickly and even find a new home." Fox said, near bursting with happiness.

"I'm just so happy!" Fox said, his eyes watering up a bit tears of joy but it was obvious he was doing his best to hold back the flow. After all they said he was among friends so he shouldn't cry.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: So many shadows... (OPEN)   So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 8:09 pm

"No problem at all my fuzzy friend. I hope to see you soon," Daniel replied happily, pushing his unease about leaving poor Fox in the succubi den. He was still only concerned about Amy, Alice probably could be relied on too.

"I'm here alot. So I'll definitely see you around," Hans waved as the brothers prepared to leave.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: So many shadows... (OPEN)   So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 8:55 pm

"Bye Daniel! Bye Hans! Thanks again for everything!" Fox called out happily, waving both arms enthusiastically as his new friends left. Once they were out of sight he turned his attention back to his other new friends.

"Thanks so much for taking me in. Is there anything I can do to help you all? I don't know how to cook... but I'm sure I could help in some way!" Fox said, not going into detail about the flaming hotdog from his earlier attempt at cooking. Yet even that little failure didn't bother him anymore, he had friends now! More friends than he'd ever had before, and that made him so happy that nothing could dampen his mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So many shadows... (OPEN)   So many shadows...  (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So many shadows... (OPEN)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4