Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Vote_lcapGathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Voting_barGathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Vote_lcapGathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Voting_barGathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian)   Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:11 pm

In a game of wits there is need for much more than a queen. Often in order to have a grand scheme carried out to perfection there is a need for some pawns and maybe a knight or two to do the kings bidding. Someone expendable but necessary. It was on this night that Necati planned to find one of these knights and drag yet another misguided youth to darkness’ door step. Emerging form the shadows of a nearby ally way the Reaper moved into the dimly lit streets of downtown jump city. He had chosen to retain a somewhat human form on this night, after all he would hate to scare the girl away from his proposition. It always had surprised him how jumpy people got when in the presence of divinity. Moving quickly Necati seemed to glide over the pavement, his black boots silent as he appeared to be nothing more than just a blur. His shadowy figure caught only briefly by the dull glow of the city lamps as he moved about. Reaching the central park The Reaper made his way smoothly to an empty bench sitting smoothly as he draped his arms on the top rung and simply watched the sky. He was the first of the group to arrive but he was sure that the others would be along in just a few moments. After all he was the candle and they the moths, Marina’s bracelet would lead her to him and the new comer simply would sense his presence and be drawn forward by his suffocating power. After the new one was curious by nature…a temptation this strong would not be missed. Allowing his mind to wander a bit he went over how he planned the meeting to go.

Now what was important was the word’s he chose and how he approached removing her from the titan’s ranks. She could prove a most valuable asset and a most troublesome foe and there was nothing Necati detested more than another thorn in his side. Lifting his hand slowly he watched the shadows created by the moon dance on the pavement as he waited. It was as if the shadows were his puppet and him the grand puppeteer able to make them dance at the slightest flick of his wrist. It was strange how well this corresponded to the universe and the strings of fate that tug all in the direction predetermined for them. Free will was nothing more than a pleasant fantasy absolute truth showed that nothing was by chance. A dark laugh slipped across his lips as he leaned back once more on the bench awaiting his guests. Tonight two young woman would dine with death and seal a pact already forged by fate. The only thing that slowed the union was the unbearable slow ticking of time. It was funny how slow it seemed to move when one had an eternity to spend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian)   Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:49 pm

TTRPG

Necati's bracelet worked as it was intended. Marina Collins found herself roused mysteriously  from her nap. Releasing a small, groggy groan she stood up from her once peaceful respite. Giving her eyes a quick rub she stretched and looked around. Marina had an urge to move.

She slipped on her shoes. Seeing as she hadn't been resting long, her hair was unaffected. Slipping put of her apartment she hurried along the street. Marina was not garbed in her usual attire, but instead she wore black skinny jeans, converse, and a gray trench coat. She hadn't brought her gloves, which made it quite clear that she cared much less about brushing skin with others.

It didn't take a while longer of walking until she fell into step with Necati for a few paces. Her foggy mind cleared and she stopped walking, looking at him with a smile and a raised eyebrow. "I should have guessed..."
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian)   Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Necati let an easy smile grace his lips as the familiar voice grabbed his attention. Marnia, of course she would appear first, after all he was bound to her by much more than necessity. Making a waving motion he beckoned her to take the seat next to him on the bench. It would probably be best to fill her in on his plans beforet he other showed up. After all a king is useless without his queen standing beside him, for it is she and not him who actually hold the power. Marina was without doubt Necati’s queen and possibly his puppet master should she ever find the desire to make him put on a show. His thin lips parted as he spoke pleasantly the jubilation of seeing her warming his hollow voice.

“Oh my my did I wake you? You must excuse my gross intrusion on your rest, though I am sure you are in no need of beauty sleep.”

Smiling slyly Necati paused a moment he waited for Marina to take her seat before continuing.

”You see as of late I have found that my time has become more and more in demand in this city and I have not had the pleasure to allocate enough of it to sate my…desire to see you. I hope you didn’t mind coming to meet me at such an unfavorable hour. “

He had chosen his words carefully, he did not want to portray the human weakness of companionship, but it was a frail mask at best he was sure Marina could easily see his true intent. Necati frowned thoughtfully, it had only been a few days since last he had seen the girl but she had played very clearly through his thoughts and had become quite the distraction to him. It appeared that even the divine were subject to love siren call…though he was not ready to call it that yet.

“ So unfortunately tonight we will have company. I hope you do not mind sharing me for a little while I promise it will not take long and you may even find yourself a new friend at the end.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian)   Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Her exhaustion soon melted away to reveal her now pleased amusement. Necati had so easily managed to brighten her mood. She settled down onto the bench and listened intently as he spoke. Smiling still she nodded when he had finished.

She spoke up. "I honestly don't mind the intrusion, or the company." With quiet calm she leaned against him, her slightly smaller frame settling in beside his.

"Perhaps you are right. I may find myself with another friend." Though Marina was still a bit too tires for friend making, she would happily ensure the hassle of it be it to Nec's advantage. She closed her eyes and yawned for a moment before looking out for said arriving being with her placid gray eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Obsidian

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Obsidian

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian)   Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:39 pm

It was fairly dark outside by the time Obsidian had finally finished her nightly patrol, and the blonde girl was stood on a rooftop of one of the buildings in downtown Jump City. The teen didn’t smile, but she felt content enough. She was in her element – the shadows were amassing, and the sun wasn’t to be found... At least, not for a few hours.

Yet... something was different. Obsidian wasn’t sure what, but even the shadows in the area were acting oddly. She ran forwards at the edge of the roof and just as it looked like she was going to fall over the edge, she seemed to vault over the edge of the roof. Momentum still propelling her forward, she left through the air. She landed on the building to her left, slightly bending her knees upon landing due to it being shorter than the first building. Obsidian straightened up and looked around, wondering what it could be. If it even had the shadows reacting, then it was something worth investigating.

But suddenly from below the building Obsidian had just landed on, she felt something... strong... almost suffocating. She couldn’t put her finger on it – whatever it was, it was exceedingly powerful. Its presence was... very potent. Very potent indeed. Much more than anyone she’d ever met – at least, anyone she remembered – and it piqued her curiosity. Maybe she used to know them, and the odd reaction she was having to it was something to do with it?

Probably wouldn’t hurt to follow it. It might be a villain or something that I’d fought before I came here.

Quickly she looked from the roof, having seen the cause of the presence moving away from her peripheral vision. Her head whipped around, observing silently. It looked like a man. But as she watched he seemed to be gliding away from her, as if he wasn’t a civilian at all... She had to check this out.

Again, Obsidian had started to follow this man from the rooftops. The heroine was as silent as she’d ever been, avoiding the lights and jumping over rooftops, yet still the man seemed to be even quieter than she was. Obsidian took her eyes off of him briefly to jump to the next rooftop when she noticed he was heading to central park. She waited for him to enter before she leapt from the last building, landing with a silent thud. The blonde hero quickly walked through the gates after him, and let the gate clang behind her – after all, he’d simply think it was what he’d done – before seeming to collapse into the shadows again. Powers activated, she had completely merged into the shadows. By this point, she’d moved forwards through these shadows as he seemed to sit down on one of the benches. Maybe she was wrong and he was a civilian. Maybe she did know him, though.

Before she could rematerialize in her regular form, she sensed two things. One, the shadows had started moving. Not by her own will, but she guessed maybe this guy may have been doing it... she wasn’t quite sure. And the second thing she sensed? Why, it was simply a girl walking over to him. It was possible that they knew each other somehow, but Obsidian couldn’t really tell that so well.

For a while, she heard them chatter, before she started to focus. Within a few seconds, she had retained her human form behind them, stood next to one of the trees. They had started talking about making friends by this point. Obsidian vaguely wondered why, before the nearly suffocating power held by the man on the bench had caused her to refocus. Maybe they’d already realized she was there. Just in case they hadn’t though, Obsidian got ready to walk around to find out who – exactly 0 they were, but froze in her tracks at the very next thing they’d both done.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian)   Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:27 pm

The girl’s presence was not unknown to The Reaper but he felt no need to drag her forward. He would let her play out this game of espionage for the time being. The wind game harshly from the south as the leaves rustled and the clouds rolled quickly across the navy blue sky. A few stars poke their way through the blue sheet to show their brilliance as they fought against the black. Necati sighed as he watched them twinkle far above in the cosmos. How wickedly cruel fate and divinity was that even the brightest of stars would burn themselves to oblivion leaving only the vast emptiness of space to continue on for eternity. It was on nights like this that Necati remembered that he was that vast emptiness and that the two beings around him where the shining stars. He was eternal and they were simply mortal. Gently placing his arm around Marina’s shoulder he held tightly to his star for fear that it would disappear as he spoke quietly.

“Do you know what it is I love most about the night?”

Not waiting for a reply he directed her attention to the sky above with a tender nod.

“It is the stars, is it not funny that all during the day they lay hidden and only come out at night to reveal their brilliance and majesty….A good deal of people are exactly like this. They hide in the shadows, simply skating by during the day only fully revealing themselves when night has fallen.”

The hoot of a lone howl cried out breaking the silence. Necati had a wicked smile across his lips. He was sure Obsidian was listening and knew that he spoke to her. While she was all but hidden in shadows and silent in her pursuit The Reaper was not a mere mortal. His powers were far beyond this realm of existence and one would be foolish to believe they ever could really hide. Necati snapped his slender hand and immediately the darkness receded from the area moving back as if pulled by invisible strings forming a perfect wall around the park. The wind fell still as the sky above began to churn violently. Necati’s eyes were now glowing bright silver as he gave Marina a reassuring nod. Necati stood ever so slowly, turning smoothly as he placed one fluorescent white hand carefully in his pocket. Bending one knee The Repaer retained a relaxed stance as his power rippled forth cutting their existence off from the rest of the city. There would be no distractions on this night. Taking his other hand he nonchalantly moved the silver locks of hair that obscured his eyes out of the way allowing the full power of Death’s gaze to fall upon Obsidian. His lips parted to speak as The Reaper's stare bored into her very soul.

“Aww my dear it appears our guest has arrived though a bit earlier than expected…tsk tsk didn’t you know ease dropping is rather rude. Especially among friends.”

The tone was sarcasm with a bit of a playful taunt. It was purposefully cordial as to portray good will and the want of a peaceful interaction. Just from the expression on her young face Necati could tell her curiosity was already winning most of the battle for him. The Reaper would only need to wet her appetite a little more before she would jump into the dark abyss willingly. The hand was dealt and now it was time to play his cards accordingly and bring the game to fruition. Working his face into a innocent grin he continued his voice retaining is pleasant aura as he forced the inhuman perfection of it to temper under his will.

“It has been a very very long time friend. Do tell how have you fared after these past years? It must have been a decade since last our paths crossed.”

A laugh rumbled forth from his diaphragm as The Reaper faked a fond memory.

“Though where are my manners let me introduce you to my…(he paused a moment searching for the right word)…star…yes… that will do for now...My Star Marina.”

He stepped aside offering his hand to Marina to help her up. He would let speak to their guest now. Necati had not yet explained to her the angle he wished to take on this encounter but he was sure with her quick wit an ability to read him seamlessly she would catch on to his intentions before anything went awry.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian)   Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:12 pm

A renewed smile claimed Marina's lips as Nec referred to her as his Star. She took his hand and stood, turning to face Obsidian. Her gray eyes took in the sight of the Titan, and narrowed for a moment before she looked up at Necati, suddenly understanding. A thought flickered through her mind. Be it only for her amusement, she reached out a hand to Obsidian. The smile that now hung on her lips was almost too sweet as she waited for the Titan to shake her hand. Not that she wanted to scare away the other girl, just to feel out her reaction. She spoke in her usual calm and soothed tone. "As he said.. I'm Marina." To some it would be like looking into the eyes of a poised snake. Indeed in the days she had been away from Nec she had changed rather dramatically, and had drifted further into the night, allowing her powers to blossom.

As strange as it was, she suddenly remembered that most meta humans had nicknames, though she pushed that thought away once she realized it's lack of relevance. If Obsidian chose to shake her hand, Marina and Nec would be in for quite a show. Of course, Marina would release almost immediately, but the searing, choking pain that would engulf Obsidian's body for those few seconds would be enough to give her a taste. Not to mention enough to get Marina's heart pumping a bit more with the joy of it all.

If she chose to accept the handshake, and thus felt the agonizing pain throughout her body, Marina would soon after coo; "Isn't my power just delightful?" It wasn't so much overconfidence in her powers as much as it was the giddy joy it recently brought her.

If she chose not to accept the hand, Marina would simply pull back her hand and smile a smile that would hint at something sly beneath those placid pools of gray that were Marina Collin's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Obsidian

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Obsidian

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian)   Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:12 pm

It was no unknown fact – at least to herself – that Obsidian was going to ‘say hello’, as it were. Yet, she was cautious. She didn’t know – or remember – any of them, so she couldn’t have simply just walked out like some fool. She’d been debating on whether to do so or not when a harsh wind had blasted up from the south, causing her to slightly step back. They were still talking, and she didn’t want to interrupt them. They both looked up, and Obsidian would have sighed if she’d had no sense of control.

Fortunately, she managed not to do that. It would have been rude. She heard the man say something about shadows, and revealing oneself. Obsidian stepped forward again, waiting for them to quieten. However, she was cut off speaking when a lone owl had hooted, and Obsidian blinked. There were owls here? She liked owls... Obsidian snapped back to reality when the shadows she had been standing in suddenly receded, as if one of the street lamps had suddenly fallen from the sky.

However, this was not the case. She knew she wasn’t the one controlling them, so that only left the other two... she’d been spotted. Well, she wasn’t going to run away again – that was cowardly, and she wouldn’t even think of that – and in either case, a wall had suddenly formed around the park. Damn.

The wind had receded, yet the sky still churned. Obsidian looked up at it for a moment, deducing that the same force that had just made the shadows move had done this, too. By this point, she already knew she was dealing with something powerful.

Stop losing your focus! What is with you tonight, Dee!? How are you going to even be able to join the titans if you keep being like this!?

Obsidian looked down from the sky, instantly noticing that the man had stood up. Now that he was closer, Obsidian noticed that he had silver hair and his eyes...

His eyes were what drew her in. She didn’t know why. She didn’t move, but those eyes held the enormity of his power – of which she could see, anyway – and she just couldn’t look away.

Mostly because those eyes stared into her soul, but Obsidian knew that this must have been some sort of... intimidation tactic. Yes, that must be it...

He was watching her closely, so she let her face fall blank again. It was something she’d somewhat mastered – the ability to mask every single one of her emotions in an instant. This was one of the times she was glad for her mask. It at least obscured her identity.

“Aww my dear it appears our guest has arrived though a bit earlier than expected…tsk tsk didn’t you know eaves dropping is rather rude. Especially among friends.” Obsidian heard him say, and that confused her. Too much. So she did know him. But who was he? Obsidian didn’t know. Not at all...

For his rather intimidating reaction to her, he seemed to be rather friendly. That confused her too, and made her rather... suspicious. She didn’t know why she felt that, either. Maybe it was because he’d trapped them all in there. He was talking about her being his long time friend... of more than a decade? How could this be? Had she somehow been frozen for that long? Had something happened? She didn’t remember... everything was fuzzy. She remembered nothing from before she had arrived. Maybe this man knew. She nearly – underline nearly – had jumped when he suddenly laughed. There must have been some good memories...

The girl that had been with him was introduced to her as Marina. Obsidian watched silently as she was introduced, and she seemed to nod in greeting. Again, even this girl had eyes that weren’t... like other eyes she’d seen. Marina’s seemed... threatening... as if she was about to strike. Obsidian knew she’d have to be wary about Marina. As well as the white haired guy... she didn’t remember either of them, but at least she somewhat knew that she’d never known Marina. At least. "As he said.. I'm Marina." Obsidian watched her stick out her hand, and the wariness intensified.

If she said that she was half afraid she’d be sucked into another dimension by this gesture, she’d be lying. She just felt highly suspicious of it all. But... she had to take a chance. She wasn’t going to let then think she was rude.

So she accepted the handshake, not realising that it was one of the first terrible mistakes she’d made since arriving her, but that wasn’t something Obsidian knew until the physical contact had started. Tremendous pain raced through every single cell of her being, and every one of her senses – sight, hearing, smell, everything – seemed to be obliterated by this agony. Even her breathing, though that was not a sense, had completely stopped for those few seconds. Everything had seemed to have stopped, apart from this eternal torture...

On the inside, she was in agony. She would have effed and blinded. Her old self probably would have, too. But now... she was in the future. With no memory of whom she used to be. She had changed.

Yet, Marina and Necati would have been somewhat disappointed at the turnout of her physical reaction, not that Obsidian was deliberately intending it. She had simply stayed silent during the entire five seconds, and had almost fallen to the floor.

By the time the pain had receded and the fog had gone, Obsidian had very nearly attacked them both. It was outrageous, but at least she hadn’t done anything to show those emotions... No, instead she’d slightly stepped back. And let herself breathe again. She kept her temper in check, before fully straightening up again.

“...Nice to meet you both... And that's a nice power you have there, Marina..” She said, slightly nodding. “And I’m afraid I don’t recognize you... friend?” Her eyes travelled to the silver haired being... and she didn’t recognise him at all.

Then again, she didn’t even recognise a single face since she’d arrived. Not a single one. That is how bad it was. She just hoped she regained her memories soon enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian)   Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:43 pm

OOC: This is going to be.. painfully short, since there isn't much Marina can do.

BIC: Marina didn't have to see the physical agony to know that it was affecting Obsidian. She began to hum softly as she leaned gently on Necati for a moment, smiling a deceptively warm smile. "Why thank you.." Then, as she looked back up at Nec, the smile became genuine. She straightened up, staring directly at Obsidian to wait for Nec to continue the dealings.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian)   Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Necati could only shake his head as he watched the hand shake transpire. It appeared that the darkness in Marina was growing nicely but perhaps it was becoming a bit too fierce. This was not a time he wished her to make a display of her powers. The mystery of the situation was one of the main selling points he had to keep Delilah from an all-out belligerent engagement and this was the same as lifting the first curtain. Not only that but the girl may view this as an attack and steal he mind away from any further deceptions he planned to weave. Placing a hand gently on Marina’s shoulder Necati gave it a knowing squeeze to tell her that delicacy was the word for now. The Reaper knew that it was too late to stop her, the reaper could only look on knowing the power had gone into full effect. Even if the girl remained quiet and completely composed he knew what that gripping and paralyzing pain felt like. Watching her, his eyes remained cold and composed; he supposed a test was fair enough. It would be a great waste though to lose this one because for little more than a simple urge though. The five seconds passed and Marina broke the connection leaving the girl seemingly unaffected. A wicked smile was playing on his thin lips now. She had resolve and much more guts than was healthy for any mortal…these were desired traits though. Eyeing her stone face he could feel the dissention in her mind setting in as her body showed signs of apprehension. She would be much harder to win over than previously, this couldn’t be helped so there was no point in letting the thought linger.

“Now Marina, that was hardly a warm greeting for our guest? My my where have you manners gone?”

Necati chided softly as he embraced her warmly letting an easy laugh escape him. The Reaper wanted Marina to know that he had planned the interaction to go a bit more casually but wanted to encourage her to embrace her darker side at the same time. So the words were of mixed meaning and lacked enough conviction to be clearly be seen as either reproaching or encouraging. Turning back to Obsidian he spoke smoothly as he formed an apologetic frown on his face.

“My sincerest apologies, don’t mind this one, I promise her bite is much worse than her bark. (Snarky smile) However, enough with the pleasantries you have asked me a fair question and I shall give you a striate answer or at least as striate as my crooked mouth can manage. Friend…such in interesting term I was more and acquaintance of yours than a true friend. You and I shared a set of Ideals and mind set but never really went farther than that. “

Necati rubbed the back of his head in a gesture of fake embarrassment

“To be honest, you never even told me your real name though from what I hear that hasn’t changed much has it? Obsidian?....or perhaps Delilah?”

The words had an interesting tent much like a trap had been sprung and Necati’s pray caught. The Reaper had done his research and learned enough from the Tome of Life about her to lie convincingly.

“It should not surprise me that with this sudden case of amnesia you have reverted to your old Niave ways. Planning on joining the fight against evil on the Titan’s side are you? Surely you must see that they fight a losing battle. You will never be able to accomplish your goals following the set of stringent rules that mankind imposes on those of us who are god’s. ”

Necati turned to Marina at this point as a shallow laugh slip airily out.

“Is that not right my dear…Balance that is true justice. You knew that once…but the years and….the accident have numbed your mind it appears.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian)   Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:22 am

A low, mildly amused giggle escaped Marina's lips as she leaned against Necati, her slate gray eyes locked on Obsidian. Her smile was just as dangerous as before, but now it was curbed and veiled by the gentle grip on her shoulder. “My sincerest apologies, don’t mind this one, I promise her bite is much worse than her bark." Marina smiled coyly, though the smile soon became a smirk. She glanced up at Nec, a gleam of mischief in her eyes. She was a bit embarrassed that she had swerved from plan, but she had wanted to be sure as Hell that this girl wasn't about to waver.

Satisfied that the girl was strong-willed, she yawned softly, the silver bracelet that Nec had given her jingling on her wrist. Her posture was slightly apologetic, but not enough to indicate that she might be overly regretting her decision to test Obsidian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian)   Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering Shadows (Ava & Mistress Obsidian)
Page 1 of 1