Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Vote_lcapDazed and Confused (Kyte) Voting_barDazed and Confused (Kyte) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Vote_lcapDazed and Confused (Kyte) Voting_barDazed and Confused (Kyte) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Dazed and Confused (Kyte)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Dazed and Confused (Kyte)   Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 8:46 pm

It wasn't a slow process at all, no. There was a sudden gasp and every muscle in her body tensed as she jolted to life. It felt like everything was on fire. Suzuki's eyes bled red as she came to, trying to pull her arms apart only to find them tied behind her. What was going on? Her eyes scanned the room in an instant, seeing a dozen men that looked like soldiers surrounding her. She looked for a flag to identify them but found none. They were all stony faced as they stared at her...
She remembered everything. The attack on the tower, fighting against HIVE as much as she could... waking up after being pulled from the rubble... the sickening sound of her own neck snapping...

Oh Gods. What happened? She died! How was she here?!

The thoughts slid away when a needle entered her neck and she was out again.

The next time she woke up was slower. Her red eyes opened and she knew she was right side up now... but her arms were still tied behind her.
"What should we do with her?"
A voice called and Suzuki looked over to see the stereotypical thug talking to more stereotypical thugs.
"Lets just kill her. I don't know who she pissed off to be dumped here, but we don't need that heat on us. With the boss gone, we don't have any power left."

Suzuki let them debate, deciding they were a waste of her time if she wanted information. She was in some warehouse that looked abandoned despite being the recent site of some battle. Here eyes could pick up where the man died, where the explosion happened... the crumbled wall, she quickly pieced together the phrase 'This too, shall pass'. That was from an old story she read. No context here.
She turned back to the men, who seemed to have agreed the best course of action would be to kill her.

"Those who are prepared to kill... should also be prepared to get killed. Susano'o." Her words were quiet, but the roar of the armored beast that formed around her was not. It snatched up the nearest thug and crushed him with ease. "Scatter."

The rest obeyed, running out hastily.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused (Kyte)   Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 9:38 pm

Wrath was still on the phone, talking with someone on the other end. "I don't care who the hell you are. The merchandise is mine, and you can't have it for any less than what I told you." Suddenly his men started fleeing the warehouse. He sighed.

"Hey, aren't you listening to me?"

"Nope. Shut up. I'll call back."

Wrath suddenly kicked in one of the doors to the place, pointing his gun directly at the problem...and then his jaw dropped. He looked genuinely shocked. Something he never did for anyone. "Suzuki? How the hell...what..." He let the gun drop. Not out of his hand, but to his side. That look of shock was still on his face. She activated her Susano'o. No wonder they had all run.

He blinked, before furrowing his brow, and pointing the gun right back at her, but more as an indication, like pointing at someone briefly. "No...I scanned your vitals myself. You're dead. So how are you back?" He had to admit he didn't like the idea that Greed had died in the same warehouse she was resurrected in.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused (Kyte)   Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 9:57 pm

Suzuki was about to let the mighty Susano'o fade away after the men scurried away, but there was another visitor who seemed less focused on the mess she made of that man and more focused on Suzuki herself. Her red eyes scanned him up and down, but no memory was triggered by his figure. So... she had no idea how he knew her name. He even said that he'd checked her vitals himself?

"Explain yourself." Suzki demanded, much more commanding than someone who was tied to a chair should have been. "And lower that gun. It won't do you any good anyway."

After a second of eye contact, Kyte would see a duplicate of Suzuki stepping out from behind the one tied to the chair. "Where am I? How did I get here?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused (Kyte)   Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 10:51 pm

She seemed to be confused at how she recognized him. But then she seemed to think she was in a position to make demands. He chuckled lightly as she told him to lower the gun, saying that it wouldn't do him any good. He saw something come from behind her; another her, apparently. That was interesting.

"You ought to relax. If I wanted you dead, I wouldn't be waving a gun in your face. I'd be shooting you with it. So you should put your little trick away because it will do you just as much good."

He walked forward, undeterred. The gun was lowered and found its way to his back, where it was tucked away into its holster. It was soon replaced with a knife.

"Sorry, sorry...I'm a really competitive person. So I have a hard time letting remarks like that go unchallenged, you know? But I, honestly, have no intent of harming or doing anything with you- and have just as many questions. So let me cut you loose right quick without decking me into the wall, and let's talk about it."

He flipped the knife underhand, standing right in front of her and her seeming clone. Right in the range of that skeleton thing if it showed up again. "Trust for trust. We can kiss and tell with you untied."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused (Kyte)   Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 11:16 am

Suzuki was about to ignite the fool in front of her waving a gun around, but he seemed to relax and start to understand the situation as he put his gun away. Suzuki felt less threatened now. The man didn't look like much, so if it came down to it she was pretty sure she'd be able to handle herself even tied to the chair... so she let the Susano'o fade away. Her eyes remained trained on the stranger though.

When he said something about kissing she frowned. "Is this really the right situation to be flirting?"
She asked, rolling her eyes. This whole situation had her on edge. She didn't trust this man at all. He was a stranger that apparently had something to do with her dead body. She shuddered to think of what he did with it.

"And you didn't answer my questions. Where are we? Who are you? How did I get here?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused (Kyte)   Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Wrath grinned a little when she put the skeleton warrior away, and moved forward, but paused when she said something about flirting. "Flirting? What do you- ...oh. Yeah. Some American idioms are great, some...not so much. Would it be better if I spoke in..." He looked at her getup. "Just guessing here; Japanese?"

He went behind her and cut her loose, folding the knife and putting it back into his coat. "Well, I guess some questions are in order...but I have questions, too. So I'll answer yours if you answer one of mine, and so on." He came around back in front of her, hands tucked into his pockets. "So, just going in order...you're in Crash Alley, in a warehouse I inherited from my brother. See? We can cooperate.

Now...how did you die?"
He eyed her.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused (Kyte)   Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 1:39 pm

The man was true to his word, cutting Suzuki free after she had her Susano'o stand down. He even answered her question, too. Maybe she misjudged the man after all. He asked how she died, and the girl rolled her eyes. "I was killed in HIVE's attack on the Titans Tower."
She answered vaguely in Japanese, taking him up on his earlier offer. It felt very familiar and refreshing to be able to speak in her home tongue for the first time in so long.

"I am Suzuki Uchiha... former Titan, I suppose. Who are you? Can you tell me how the other Titans fared in their fights during the attack?"
She kept a cool, cold demeanor as she rubbed her wrists to ease the slight rope burn. It wouldn't do to freak out, not after just coming back. She needed to relax, get information, then chase down the soldiers that dropped her here. She wasn't convinced that they were associated with the man in front of her yet, but she wasn't ready to rule it out.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused (Kyte)   Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:50 pm

Wrath smiled wryly when she told him that she was killed in HIVE's attack on Titans Tower. He nodded, that seemed about right. Little did both of them know that they were playing a game of cat and mouse with each other. Suzuki was worried about him having a part in her requisition and resurrection, and he was worried about her resurrection. So the fact she knew how she died was good. And that she didn't immediately kill him.

But it was still early.

He made good on his part of the conversation when she introduced herself, asking him to return the same favor, and then asking how most of the Titans fared in the attack. He frowned gently. He didn't really feel the sympathy, at least not anymore, but...she had just come back. Did she really want the news?

He acknowledged her grimly. "Well...the first part is easy enough. I am known as Wrath. To say it briefly, there are seven sins humanity has. They are fine in small amounts, but when excessive, they are deadly. I am the manifestation of one of them. I believe you met another.

I know this doesn't put you at ease, and I'm not one for subtlety. But I think you need to make sure you're in a good enough condition before I answer your second question. Because I'm not going to lie to you...it's pretty bad."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused (Kyte)   Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 11:37 pm

The man explained who he was, giving more information than Suzuki honestly cared about. That being said, somewhere in her mind she understood that eventually she might appreciate the knowledge that incarnations of literal Sins existed on this planet. Right now, there was just too much going on.
"Right. And I grew up in Japan. Would you like my backstory as well?

Her tone was clearly upset, and she found herself checking over her belongings. She still had her phone, though she wondered if it was still on.

Then he dropped the bombshell. The news was bad. Very bad. Suzuki had her suspicions, but hearing it out loud had her tense. The man seemed like he wasn't even going to tell her. A look of rage crossed Suzuki's features and she glared hard at the man.
"Speak. I'm not some fragile doll that can't handle the truth."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused (Kyte)   Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 8:49 pm

His eye twitched in annoyance at her as she met his introduction with sarcasm. Here he was trying to help her and answering whatever questions she wanted, and she had the gall to mock him for just answering a question.

"Forgive me for introducing myself; that's usually how you answer someone who's asking who you are," he said sarcastically, glaring at her. "Don't ask me who I am and then act like you didn't want to know. You said you were from Japan. Last time I was there the younglings were taught respect, not impatience."

He met her glare evenly when she spoke to him again.

"And I am not some tree for you to glean every last bit of sap from at a whim. I am the one generously giving you answers to questions you have for little cost at all even though you just suddenly appeared in his warehouse." A moment to let his words pervade the air. "You weren't the only one with friends on that side. Someone I loved died. So did Lightning Wolf, and...well, I don't know about Garnet. She could have just disappeared. Yang was depressed about your death and went home. That Brother Grimm guy disappeared before the attack.

The only Titans still alive and still trying to make a difference are Hotwire and Metamorphi."
He paused. "I would have stopped them, but I simply wasn't there. I won't apologize for it. But I am sorry for your loss, and I share in some of it."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused (Kyte)   Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 6:58 pm

The man seemed to have less of a grasp on the situation than Suzuki originally thought. As annoyance pushed through her, her pupils spun. A rare and sure sign that her patience was wearing thin. With a deep breath she tried to calm down, but the clenching of her fists betrayed a rage that lay just beneath the surface.

On top of the condescending tone, his news was bad. Two facts that in unison did nothing to keep the raven haired girl from snapping. Something about dying, it seemed.
"I wake up here, to whom I assume were your men considering this is your place... tying me up and speaking of killing me. Only for you to walk in raising a gun to me and waving it around? Consider the fact that you're even able to answer questions for me my generosity."

She'd start to leave, keeping her crimson gaze locked on him as she did. When they were about six feet apart she halted, craning her neck to the side and flashing an unstable smirk at him.
"Now scurry, worm. Before that generosity expires."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused (Kyte)   Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 8:05 pm

He could only laugh, probably very rudely, as she went over his news. Somehow she was offended. "I'm sorry. You were dead. I paid those guys to help me handle some cargo, not watch after corpses. Why you were tied up isn't information privy to me at all. So if I see those men running out of my warehouse screaming bloody murder about some skeletal beast, only to discover it's a reanimated corpse, you want me to put down the gun? Get over yourself, brat."

Her smirk was met with a murderous grin as she stepped forward and told him to run. He walked forward, too. "And how is it that it's your generosity to let me speak? You couldn't stop me from speaking when I want to if you tried, little girl." He made it about three feet.

"I was the one who untied you. I was the one who explained the state of things to you. I might be one of your only real friends left. And as your friend, I feel like I should tell you that if you step across this line, there's only an ass whooping waiting for you on the other side. So swing or sit down."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused (Kyte)   Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 8:38 pm

Wrath matched his name, meeting her threat head on with one of his own like any hot headed fool might. Suzuki found herself a little exasperated by it. She was just brought back from the dead, told that most of her friends were dead or gone and now this arrogant slug thought to challenge her? She knew she wasn't the most powerful being in this city but frankly... what did she have to lose here anyway? Apparently there was something stronger than her that wanted her alive.
When the Sin stepped towards her, a line of black fire would spark up in front of him, urging him to keep his distance. He'd be able to tell it was hotter than a normal fire, and possibly also realize that the power was fueled by a holy source. If they kept on, the warehouse wouldn't hold up.

"You seem confident, but I need to make you aware of a few things. First, you and me? We aren't friends. If you're the incarnation of Sin, my natural instinct is to incinerate you on sight. Second, I might not bark as loud as you but believe me... I know how to fight."

The flames would start to spread out, threatening to surround him. Unless he made any moves towards her, the Susano'o would appear with a start. The beast stood at it's full 15 feet and released a roar.
"You seem to think you're some kind of monster, so let's see. Your monster against mine."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused (Kyte)   Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 9:12 pm

Kyte laughed cruelly again as she spoke and the fire formed. Holy magic fire? Nothing he hadn't seen before. A sword suddenly appeared in his hand, and he made three cuts that would likely be blurred to her, holding the sword to her neck. The flames between them got moved away as the pieces of floor they manifested on parted from the cuts. He held the blade right by her neck.

"Oh, you can fight? Really? You said I like to bark but you keep tossing around those cool phrases. See, I can afford to talk and fight at the same time...but you? His face lost all amusement as his eyes became a cold, burning anger. "You literally aren't worth my time." If he ignited, he'd react very quickly to smack her across the face with the flat of Teiko. It would be enough to knock her out if it worked.

"So believe you, me. I'm not a monster you want to go looking for. Besides, I still get two questions."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused (Kyte)   Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 9:33 pm

Wrath wasn't as much of a pushover as she had thought. When the flames spiked, instead of fleeing he took a swing at the floorboards. His sword never touched the boards, though. That posed an interesting threat. A sword with an invisible striking range? And his speed was remarkable. As the blade came towards her neck, she considered spawning the Susano'o to block it as she ducked but she noticed it slowing as it approached. He wasn't trying to kill her, then?
His look made it seem like he was taking this seriously now. A cold rage in his eyes.

"What an intimidating speech from a man with no meaning behind his strikes. Now, I suppose it's my turn-" She was cut off by a buzzing. What the Hell was that? It was in the pocket of her skirt...

Stopping her speech, she reached back to find a phone. She pulled it out and recognized it as hers. Whoever brought her back left her with her phone? She flipped it open to see a stupid message from Eric that actually made her smile. Just like that the calculated rage seemed to start to evaporate.

"It seems I have somewhere to be." She'd pinch the blade at her neck with her two fingers, easing it away. Sure, she should stay and end the Sin, but she supposed he did serve her a bit. Maybe that warranted a one time get out of jail free card. "Two questions. Out of consideration for you untying me and being forward with information, I'll excuse this forced edgy persona you keep on as some defense mechanism and end our fight here. Make it quick. I don't want to be late. And as unsolicited advise, you could probably use a fashion designer."

The text really seemed to put her in a wonderful mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused (Kyte)   Dazed and Confused (Kyte) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dazed and Confused (Kyte)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next