Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 3:49 pm

Tiberius' eyes locked on her for a moment. "Jennifer Nicole Necowl, code name Energy Warrior. Half human, the mother was human, father alien. Unknown information on race; deemed irrelevant. Worked with Agent for a time without knowing, deemed priority 3 top risk to organizations security. Eliminate if investigating. Known powers include flight and energy projection." He continued listing facts and figures about her including birth date, known associates, favorite places to eat meals, her old address and her dates of death.

"I will ensure a new file is started for you so you don't live in her file." It was clear instantly that this organization had tracked her, they'd known a lot about her. "She wasn't given the credit for her actions most of the time, but we watched and he compiled. As we always do." He then answered her question about what he would do. "I would enjoy the fact that I could mask my presence and potentially eliminate them easier at another time should the job arise."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 4:22 pm

She blinked as he gave her all the information though she grew pale hearing it all. This girl seemed to be 90% her. She even had the same code name as her. That and it turned out that she had died twice.... which was t her honestly impressive that the her here came back from the dead. Though it would also explain why the people who did know who she was wast totally surprised to see her alive and walking. She though smiled then when he said that he said he'd make sure shed have her own file.

"Thanks Tiberius, it might sound weird since were talkin' 'bout files about your whole life that are controlled by a hidden group but.... it means a lot to me that you'd get me my own file." She then frowned then hearing that her self here hadn't been given credit for her work. She though cracked a smile and laughed slightly when she heard what he'd do in her position. "Quite the evil genius route there and tactically the best choice for ya..." She then smiled bit more. "Ya know... you're a pretty interesting guy yo know that? Your group is lucky to have a skilled and strong warrior like ya 'round." She said happily to him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Tiberius shrugged and said. "I wasn't born for this, I was created for this. I was given only the information I needed to operate within my role, the one who gave me the thoughts is the genius." He looked down and said softer. "I don't even know what I am outside my ability to kill. I work and rest to work again. I don't have a reason to be except to kill."

Tiberius was clearly depressed by this, and from the sound of it didn't have an identity. "That's why my story doesn't matter, I am no one. Merely someone else given a new body to fight with."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 5:05 pm

She frowned a bit hearing his words and sat up then and walked over to him and sat down in front of him. She looked up at him seriously then and spoke up. "Created or not that genius mind 'o yours is still yours. Ya do have a reason, an' that reason is to find or make your own identity. Ya were given life an' your own thoughts which means ya can use those to find an identity.... a life that ya can live everyday happily in when ya aren't workin...."

"You can be anyone who you want... and you can make your own story because it does matter Tiberius...." If he'd let her she'd gently hold one of his hands with hers. "Anyone and thing deserves an identity... a life... and a reason to live outside the one they were tasked to have..."

"Ya may have been created but it was ya and the people around ya that helped shape ya into the man ya are now... and since the life ya choose can be anythin' ya don't have to choose one that takes ya from your group.... Ya are a person Tiberius... and ya deserve to be happy and be stuck in a pit 'o sadness that you seem to be stuck in now..." Based on how she expressed her words and emotions as she spoke it was clear that she meant what she said and wanted to give Tiberius hope.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 1:55 pm

Tiberius was quiet for a moment as he listened to her words. "When people see me, all they can see is a monster. Even like this, I am judged as something monstrous." He looked up at Jenny's face and asked. "Have you ever been called a monster even as you pull a child from a burning wreck?"

Not realizing her history there was no way he could know that she had. "Don't you ever get tired of fighting to prove you aren't what you look like? Why shouldn't I just accept the labels others give me? I don't have to fight to be myself I can just be what they want and end them forever, silence their voices like it's nothing. It would be so easy..."

She could pretty easily tell this wasn't just an idle thought, this is something he'd been debating for a while. And giving him hope might mean answering this question quickly but not correctly. "They give me an identity when they judge me. I could just accept one and live with it."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 4:09 pm

Jenny teared up hearin' his words, she couldn't believe that he had to go through that. She remembered how she had to go through that as a kid an’ how horrible it felts just to exist when everyone wanted ya gone. She held his hands a big tighter then. "I do..." she said lookin' back to him with a sad expression. "The people I grew up 'round made sure that I now know exactly how that feels.... To people here I can be seen as normal.... but where I was from..."

"It was rare to know someone that looked at me an’ didn't have a judgmental thought about mah looks.... Even after I was known 'round the world for mah music.... there were still people who judged me.... but there are still people here who see me the same way the people where I'm from do, there's just not as many cause I look remotely normal...."

A tear rolled down her cheek then. "I know that if I looked any less human not even the people who treated me right would prob'ly still do as such." She nodded then. "I do get tired 'o fighting... I really do. I honestly tend to react badly durin' those times and... in the past I've ran away but.... I've honestly attacked people more recently for what they call me.... So I don't expect ya not to."

"I won't tell ya not to 'cause I know when that moment comes ya can't help it an’ the feelings ya have are so strong you'd do anythin' to make 'em stop so ya just give into what they see ya as an’ not care 'cause at that moment ya feel like nothin' ya do can change their minds. Ya just... ya want to make they never talk or treat ya like that again..."

Her expression looked like she had done some pretty bad stuff when that moment came 'round. "It would be easy honestly... it always is... the hard part is what ya do afterwards... when it comes to the thoughts ya have later on 'cause 'o what you've done... they either can just feed to the fire an’ make ya truly become what they want.... or eat away at ya 'cause ya gave into 'em an’ gave 'em what they want."

A few tears roll off her chin as she gently stroked his hand with her thumb as she took a deep breath "It might be an identity.... but it might not be the right one for ya.... an’ it might not be one that can make ya happy.... For me... It wasn't the identity I wanted... it wasn’t the life I wanted... It prob'ly sounds dumb but.... ever since I was a child... I wanted to have a family 'o mah own an’ live peacefully an’ happily with them." She said with a soft smile.

"I wanted to have that an’ to become a popular singer an’ help people with mah music.... I got the music part....  had the music art down... I have even met 100s 'o people who said I helped 'em with mah music an’ to me if I can even just make a part 'o their days even the slightest bit better then all those labels I get from others are meaningless an’ lose their sound..."

"I won't lie... some still get through an’ hurt me an’ I give in sometimes... but each time it just reminds me that I don't want that.... I've seen true monsters.... people who are rotten to the core... an’ I don't want to be like them.... The first real family I ever had.... a monster came in an’ forced me to kill all but one 'o them.... but then... after a year 'o runnin' from 'em with her.... he made us fight... an’ to save mah life... she took her own..."

"The pain was unimaginable but... I decided to become the monster he saw me as an’ killed ‘im... to this day... the things that happened 'cause ‘o im still hurt... knowin' that that I what I would be doin' to others an’ makin' 'em feel... its enough to make sure that I remember to not become what they want.... This an’ mah world have enough monsters in it Tib...."

"Ones that could look nothin' like us or totally like a normal person... We though aren't at least not yet... so we need to decide now if we want to feed into the pain an’ hate or fight against it an’ refuse to add to it. I won't make ya go one way or the other.... but I will see ya as a person no matter what ya pick... I don't see nor think ya are a monster tib..." if he'd let her she’d then give him a light hug.

"You're just another person who was thrown to the wolves 'cause 'o the looks that ya can't control... You've been nothin' but a sweetheart, ya know ‘sides the killin' 'o that one guy, since I've met you. An' with each word ya speak an’ action ya do... it just further proves that ya are just another person who was given a rotten path in life. Ya don't have to be a monster... it’s harder not to be... but if you're like me you'll be happier if ya aren't.... I won't blame ya if ya choose to be one though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)   Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting In An Alley (Tib then Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2