Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
As Equals (Greed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
As Equals (Greed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
As Equals (Greed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
As Equals (Greed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
As Equals (Greed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
As Equals (Greed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
As Equals (Greed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
As Equals (Greed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
As Equals (Greed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
As Equals (Greed) Vote_lcapAs Equals (Greed) Voting_barAs Equals (Greed) Vote_rcap 
Moon
As Equals (Greed) Vote_lcapAs Equals (Greed) Voting_barAs Equals (Greed) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

As Equals (Greed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

As Equals (Greed) Empty
PostSubject: As Equals (Greed)   As Equals (Greed) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 7:56 pm

While he considered Greed the most like-minded Sin, Envy was often forced to admit he couldn't predict his brother. For someone of Greed's aspirations he pictured affluence aplenty and obscene demonstrations of bountiful excess. But here Greed sat in the middle of squalor. He was forced to reflect that showing off wealth was more of a Pride thing to do. No wonder he got on better with Greed.

The throne room of the 'Yellow Zone' was in Crash Alley. A simple warehouse no doubt chosen for space. As Greed had supplicants arriving hourly with gifts to grant them audience. Even Envy dare not visit his brother without something to offer.

He had in his possession a set of sleek leather containers. The items inside had fallen into his possession by chance and he had no great attachment to them. He supposed Greed would appreciate them. But as he got closer to handing the trinkets over he began to covet them more and more. They were regaining their lustre. It was unfair that no one brought him gifts of such worth.

The unbidden thought was cleared away at once. He must control himself. The possessions were just a formality at the end of the day. Envy straightened his posture and entered the chamber to meet with his brother.

"How are you, Greed? I trust your new station meets with your approval?" The Sin trio along with a few mortals had taken the city. That achievement would no doubt satisfy the others, "I thought I saw the Running Gag leave just now. What did he want with you?" The Running Gag - another passing acquaintance involved with HIVE. The less said about him the better.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

As Equals (Greed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Equals (Greed)   As Equals (Greed) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 8:23 pm

Greed was having a wonderful day. It was his most popular day for visitors, and visitors meant gifts. The reason the silver haired Sin chose a warehouse for his throne room was simple. The space. There were secret basements filled with items that were brought. His own treasury, that he hoped would one day rival Satan's.
Baby steps, though. One of the few things Greed doesn't have in excess is patience, so he has to make sure to mentally remind himself every so often that one day he'd get what he wanted. Everything.

He waved off the man speaking to him about somebody robbing his house in the middle of the night. The old man's life savings had bought him 24 seconds of Greed's time, and it was up. Not that the Sin had ever planned on doing anything for the man.

The next guest to be making his way through the doors was a familiar face. Greed smirked from his lounged position on a rather fancy looking chair with a lot of cushions to keep the Sin cozy.
"Aa. If it isn't my favorite brother. Delightful."

Greed ignored the man's questions, as he always did with visitors. The first thing that needed to be done was the gift presentation. Greed nodded to the box in his brother's hands.
"What have you brought me?"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

As Equals (Greed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Equals (Greed)   As Equals (Greed) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:32 am

Envy stepped forward and laid the case upon the floor, dropping to one knee as he fiddled with its fastenings. Opening it up, he then spun it round for his brother to see inside. It was a set of laser katanas. Certainly by no means common technology. He then stood up and stepped back, leaving the offering on the ground. Folding his arms he regarded Greed.

"Maybe you already have one. At any rate, there are things we must discuss. Things I'm bringing to you rather than our sister." While they were all lording over their own individual fiefdoms, they each had different styles of ruling. Greed's seemed to be more hands-off than Envy's. But being allies there were certain policies he thought they could agree on. He awaited his brother's word to see if he could continue. Far be it for him to presume he could speak to his own sibling just like that.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

As Equals (Greed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Equals (Greed)   As Equals (Greed) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:49 pm

Greed raised a brow at the gift. He wasn't sure what it was at a glance, but in a quick blur he had the object in his hand. He toyed with it a bit before the lasers came to life and he stood with a dumbfounded grin. A few swipes at thin air had him laughing before turning back to his brother.

"I like it. I'm sure this isn't the only reason you came here though, so let's get to these things you need to discuss. You know how it flatters me that you came here before to Lust. The cloak and dagger, moving behind her back thing is exciting."

Greed was never very good at hiding things, and he learned quickly that Envy saw through his facade. So he didn't bother with it.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

As Equals (Greed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Equals (Greed)   As Equals (Greed) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:40 pm

"I find those at the top don't often look down. I prefer talking to those with a level head." Being their leader, Lust was de-facto the subject of his enmity these days. He kept telling himself it should have been him who corralled his siblings into a large project like this. He'd had a terrible few nights trapped in depression and had even spent a whole day in isolation - despite the needs of his province.

But he was nowhere near considering open rebellion. He and her were still allies and even Envy found it wasteful to just throw that away by following his darker thoughts. Instead he returned to the conversation, drawing out a crucifix from his jerkin. He held it before Greed by its string. That he could touch it so told both of them right away that it had lost all sanctity it had once possessed.

It had been defiled.

"I'm sure you're already ahead of me on this one. The holy places must be desecrated, if not for our own peace of mind, then for the joy of it." It was no easy task desanctifying holy ground. But humans got it done far easier than hellspawn, on account that they could enter. Envy had a number of corrupt individuals who were willing to do vile acts in these sacred places. It helped that they were atheists.

The crucifix was dropped onto the ground, "Perhaps it does not seem that important. But take it from someone who knows - should the common man discover our demonic nature they will hold their secret meetings in these places. They are a symbol of opposition. Not just the churches, but the synagogues, mosques, and Flying Spaghetti Monster bordello. Of course we can not openly request the debasement of these institutes. The public will be outraged. This we must do in secret. But we must be thorough." His foot stamped down on the cross, snapping its brittle plastic, "Do you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

As Equals (Greed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Equals (Greed)   As Equals (Greed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Equals (Greed)
Page 1 of 1