Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Vote_lcapCleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Voting_barCleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Vote_lcapCleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Voting_barCleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Empty
PostSubject: Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL)   Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 12:31 pm

The sun was just rising up as the refrigerator repair van pulled up in front of a warehouse. A Chinese man was outside and spoke to the well-dressed man getting out. "We are not needing a repair. You go away now." The man kept walking indicating a folder and looking at the place. "You tellin' me you didn't have a unit go down yesterday?" His voice had a thick Italian New York accent to it.

The man took out a cleaver and said. "You go now!" Tristano tipped his head up and looked at the man with his empty eye sockets. "Eh that's what I thought idiota." There was a loud crack as a pair of bullet holes appeared. One in the other man's chest, the other in the folder.

As the man fell others came out to see what was going on. The folder was tucked away. "Well, boys I'm 'ere to play cleaner. You got one chance to congedo." He then ran at them firing and taking blows from the cleavers.

A few minutes later he had his arm slung over his shoulder dumping the last of the bodies into the bay. He would walk over and sit on a crate smoking a cigarette and holding his arm to the stump. "Well this is a fuckin' pain, 'ere an hour and already down an arm."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL)   Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 7:38 pm

Greed was new to Jump. Only experiencing the town for a few solid hours now, but he was already doing what he does best. Gathering information. He'd start with the small timers, he figured, then work his way up to the bigger game as he progressed. Right now, he was hunting down a lead on a Yukuza set up in the warehouses.
The best and worst part about dealing with these huge gangs that have chapters all over the world, is that each sector has their own chain of command. A misstep with the Metropolis Yukuza wouldn't cut ties with the Yukuza. No. It was usually pretty easy to talk your way back in with the Gotham or Star City squad.

Negotiations were at a standstill, though, and Greed hadn't even done anything yet. When he quietly eased into the recently picked back door of the warehouse, there was already blood and death all over.

The victor, sitting proudly on a crate in a bloodstained suit coat whilst... holding his arm to his shoulder?

Well... that's not something you see every day.

"I was going to come in here and figure out who's in charge," Greed started, walking in with his headphones around his neck, "but in present company, it wasn't taking much deduction. You seem like the most receptive of the lot here. What's your name, buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL)   Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 7:48 pm

"Who's askin'?" The man said getting up, he let go of the recently severed arm which hung there limply if greed were perceptive though he could see it was reattaching on its own. "I was just gettin' ready to take out the trash ya' see. Nothin' to concern anyone." His voice marked him as Italian, his accent put him from Metropolis.

He would grab a bag of product and carry it to the sink starting to wash it down the drain. "Ya' wasn't here after drugs were ya?" Based on his action of washing them down the sink Greed could pick up without much trouble that saying he was would be a quick way to start a fight.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL)   Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 8:24 pm

"Drugs? Do I look like an addict?" Greed asked, sounding incredulous but hesitating for a moment after. "Don't answer that."
He'd step in rather confidently, looking over the shot up corpses and meticulously avoiding the splattered pools of red that surrounded them. He'd crouch a bit to get a look at the face of the man who looked the least like a brainless thug. Doubtful it was the head of the gang, but someone with more pull that a casual gunman.
It'd be hard to notice Greed picking the wallet out of the mans pocket as subtly as possible.

"I'm here for something infinitely more valuable than drugs."
The confident declaration came as Greed stood up and pushed his hair back.
"Friends. You look like a valuable kind of friend to have. You can call me Sinbad. What can I call you?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL)   Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 8:37 pm

"Tristano Vinci, I used to do.. security for a guy back in Metropolis. I'm out here looking to start my own branch with some company money." He flexed his fingers on the only recently reattached arm and started working on more of the packs of drugs.

"Where are you from bud? You someone that's an associate or looking to become one?" He regarded Greed intently the look on his face showing his confidence as his jacket cleaned itself and repaired the cuts. "Some people would call me a made man if you catch my drift."

He carried a small pile of the tightly wrapped bags and started washing them out. "Heh wonder how much this'll hurt those idiot's bosses."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL)   Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 8:50 pm

"Made man, eh? Good. I was startin' to fear you might be a better dressed vigilante. Most of them tend towards the spandex, God only knows why. Me personally, I'm not really from anywhere specifically. I've been around just about everywhere though. Hah, that sounded pretty cryptic."
Greed said with a chuckle, heading over to the crate of drugs and pulling them out. He'd hand the bags to Tristano when he came by, trying to be helpful. He gave another weak laugh when the man mumbled about hurting the idiots boss.

"I assume this will be a decent blow, yeah. If that's what you're gunning for though you could do better. Sure, flushing the drugs means they're worthless to whoever owns them. That's rough. A made man like you probably has connections, though. It'd hurt more if you took them and sold them. If you did that, he's not only out a bunch of drugs but has a new competitor. The thing about addicts? No loyalty. They'll buy from whoever has the best price."

Greed would send a smirk his way, holding out a fresh bag.
"But that's just my thoughts. I've never been a drug dealer before."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL)   Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 8:59 pm

"Eh you can't beat a good suit you know? And I get the picture, people with too many questions end up takin' a good long dirt nap." He just kept flushing them away and listened as he was told about selling them. He didn't seem to consider it at all though and quickly explained why.

"It's one of the rules, no dope. Not used, not sold. We don' mess with the stuff cause it causes trouble in the families." He would grin at greed. "We take loyalty real serious. You said you were lookin' for friends, what sort of friends?"

Tristano finished up getting rid of the last of the drugs with Greed's help and walked over clean and in an immaculate suit. He would brush some dust off and smooth it down.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL)   Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 9:11 pm

It didn't seem like Greed's idea was taken with much impact. The man kept flushing, finally explaining that the reason he didn't mess with drugs was because of his family. Greed couldn't relate at all. He was more into the money than the company, but he figured the boy wouldn't be a terrible investment. Especially if he had himself connections with the mafia.

When the last bag was flushed, Greed fished a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and offered one to Tristano.
"I suppose that makes sense. I've seen some people pull their best friends eyes out for the stuff. Seems to have a motivation like that."

Greed would light his cigarette, despite having the appearance of a younger man few ever questioned him on his habit. He gave the credit to how he carried himself.

"I'm just looking for friends, nothing specific. In my years, I've learned that everyone has their own value. Say me and you get real tight, then one day I open a shop and get roughed up by some mobsters. Pays to have someone you can call, y'know? Mutual exchange of favors and the like."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL)   Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 9:24 pm

"Yeah, I've done shop protection in the past." he passed on the cigarette and asked. "You get a good price on those? I got a way to get them to you for a quarter what you pay in a store. Legit, all the right stamps and taxes."

He would sit on one of the crates and said. "I'm gonna start living here, set myself up a little place to live in the office and all that. Been in worse places and I can start some business storing things that are hot here."

Tristano looked around nodding and said. "Eh I need to go hold a place up first, though, need some cash." If Greed's memory was good he'd remember hearing the man had mob money already. "Mutual favors is the best kind of friends. You got anything you won't or can't do?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL)   Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 2:33 am

"Me? I have a few skills. Mostly involving locating and extracting things of value..." Greed explained, dragging on the cigarette deeply. Then his hands would burrow into his deep pockets and a look of nicotine apathy sparkled up his eyes for a moment or two. "But there ain't really nothing I can't get done, y'know? I guess in you business they'd call me... a middle man? Say someone asks me if I know anyone that bashes brains in. I give'em your card. Free money for you, with a itsy cut off the top for your good buddy here. Pretty standard in this line of work, as I'm sure you know."

After a few more quick but hard drags on the cigarette without a single cough, Greed would flick it away.
"Like you got your buddy sellin' these for a quarter of the price, aye? If you wanted to get into the middle man business, you'd tell me you'll get'em to me for half the price. It's a win-win-win. You're makin money, your buddy buyin' em at a price that he's cool sellin' em for a quarter is makin' money, and I'm savin' more money than either of y'all by payin' half that ridiculous store price. Ain't nothing shady about it. Just a group of buddies helpin' each other out... by the way, you got a card for that guy that gets em so cheap?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL)   Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaner's here [Greed] (EGL)
Page 1 of 1