Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Vote_lcapThick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Voting_barThick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Vote_lcapThick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Voting_barThick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Empty
PostSubject: Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]   Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Adriana would be standing on the roof of the tower, looking over the edge and enjoying "the view." Wasn't much of a view, once you saw the droids trudging along the outside and the advanced dark walls, you had seen everything out here. But there was something about the walls that were visually appealing. It reminded her of that vantablack stuff that was literally the darkest thing man had made. She liked the dark anyway. During her time here, she had been doing her own exploration for answers or anything interesting in general. Didn't get too far without one of the lazy bums to babysit her. It was times like this that she... missed something. It was a very disconcerting feeling to not miss 99% of things. But for some reason, you couldn't remember what the 1% was. It had to be something to do with her little bracelet, the one with the purple fox charm on it. Because this was something she did not remember having before now.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]   Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 10:02 pm

Greed would open the door to the roof. She was frustrated with the goose chase she'd been put on, but didn't let that show at all. She wanted to be the one to find the keys herself. Honestly, she wasn't sure the rest would leave her alive if she didn't provide results. That's why she hadn't been recruiting others to help and instead searching herself...

"Oh."

She wasn't alone on the roof. Adri was there. Charming. Greed would walk around, clearly looking for something as she did, but making sure to send a polite smile at her thieving ally.

"How have you been, kid? Still running with that furry friend of yours? Before this all happened, obviously. I'll gladly fence your wares when we get back still, if you're still in business."

Oh. Her new form would probably confuse the kid, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]   Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:56 pm

Adri would already be turning her head once she wasn't alone on the roof. She blinked and gave Greed her usual blank, monotone expression while listening to her. Did they know eachother? And... furry friend? Did she have a pet or something? It intensified that sense of loss for a moment. But questions for later. "Who are you?" She asked simply, a "casual" waggle of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]   Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Greed's attention wouldn't be focused on Adrianna much. Instead she was walking around the rather bare roof... just looking around. She'd even peek over the edge and under the rails. When Adrianna asked her a question though, Greed would pause and look at her with a frown.

"I know I changed my appearance, but I thought you'd be able to put it together. I'm your favorite fence. I believe you knew me as Sinbad, and I knew you as Weaver. With that little friend of yours you guys managed to pull some pretty big scores."

Greed would walk up to the girl, not quite finished searching, but more interested in how the memories of this world were affected. Had she herself forgotten anything?

"I think your friend was called Fox, wasn't he? You haven't forgotten, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]   Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 5:47 pm

Before Greed started speaking, Adriana would be finding the answers she wanted, albeit faster as the relevant topic helped jump start things. When did Sinbad get a sex change? And Fox? She raised her wrist and looked at the bracelet that she also could not remember getting before, with it's little purple fox charm on it- the only charm on it as a matter of fact. Her usual monotone expression cracked and was plain to see that she had in fact forgotten."What do YOU remember?" Adri finally spoke, her eyes their usual stillness. Of course, Adri did remember Sinbad. And also knew that exchange of information would not be free. Business was business, even with the rest of the world gone.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]   Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 7:22 pm

Adrianna wouldn't be able to bluff any longer. Not that the girl was trying to, but usually when presented with Greed people found that information had to be an exchange. Greed agreed. It's just a matter of what the information was worth to Weaver, then. Hopefully a lot.

"A few things, that's for sure. More than you, apparently."

Greed would say, intentionally vague. She'd go back to searching the roof for whatever it was she was looking for.

"My minds a bit preoccupied at the moment, sorry. I'm trying to find these silly key things. No idea what they even look like, but I know I need to be the one that finds them... probably can't remember anything until I know where they are, really."

The implication obvious, Greed would look at Weaver, smirking and crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]   Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 8:03 pm

Greed would probably not know as much as he- she would like. Bluffing was also pointless against Adri, even though Greed wasn't really trying to so much as just being vague intentionally. Key things? That was vague but specific enough to actually mean something. "Key pieces?" Adri questioned, also being vague but hinting that she knew... something. It did strike her as odd that there was a piece of junk all by itself earlier. If it had been in the basement she'd probably not think twice about it. But this was in a specific area, hidden away as if intentionally.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]   Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 8:40 pm

"Key pieces, yes." Greed took the bait.It seemed like the girl knew something out of sorts. A nice place to start. Whether it panned out or not was up in the air. She'd walk towards Weaver, stopping very close to her and eying the strange bracelet that had her attention. It was clearly from Fox, she decided. How tragic to forget a friend like that. "I'm not sure if they're actual pieces, or actions that need to be taken... I'm in a game with a friend, and if you've seen anything... out of the ordinary, let me know. Once my minds at ease, I might be able to help you remember some of what you've forgotten. From what it seems, it doesn't take much information to retrieve your own memories, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]   Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Adri gave her a look... which is to say she simply blinked at Greed, hiding her hand with the bracelet in her pocket. A friend? That wasn't what she was picking up. And anyone in this place that wanted to "play" something probably wasn't as charitable as she was. "Be more specific," Adriana said flatly. This ENTIRE situation was out of the ordinary. And from what she gathered, the tower was probably haunted by an angry alien ghost, something that tried to get you in your sleep, and who knows what else. "Why you?" She then asked, referring to why it HAD to be her?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]   Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Greed raised a brow at Weaver. Was it a bluff before? The girl kept pressing for more... but earlier Greed was sure that she had something on her mind. Maybe it was a mistake? For some reason Greed doubted it, despite the fact that the girl was going through the mental strain of remembering things long forgotten.

"Can't tell you much more, it's what I already know. I found my first lead in the basement, does that help you with any ideas?"

Greed tried her best to share what she knew, but finding things without her power wasn't very easy. She'd been spoiled by her supernatural abilities.

"And why me, you ask? Hn. I couldn't say. Maybe I'm just something special?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]   Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 9:44 pm

The basement? She had "heard" the normies in the lobby talking about something related to the basement but thought better than to mess with it. Again while she enjoyed the darkness, she had seen enough horror movies to know that was all kinds of bad ideas. Adri would look out over the edge to mull it over. "A piece may have been found already," she said simply. Too bad for her. "We found a piece of junk in one of the bedrooms," she clarified, not yet telling Greed that someone already had the piece.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]   Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 10:29 pm

"Already found? By who? What'd it even do?" Greed asked with a frown. It defeated the point if someone else found them... and if they did find one and it was just a piece of junk why in the seven Hell's didn't her power point her right to it? With a frustrated growl, she put her face in her palm. Was she just wasting her time looking for these? Was starting to seem that way. "Take me to it."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]   Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 12:55 pm

"It didn't do anything. Looked like junk to me," Adri replied simply. Did that woman even still have it any more? "Someone already has it. Medusa I think she's called," she added. That Hoodie Guy gave her an odd look when she first showed up. Wonder what that was all about. Probably nothing that concerned her at any rate. She looked at Greed expectantly. There were other questions in need of being answered. She didn't know where Medusa was at the moment and was still not sure how important it was to find her right now.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]   Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 5:17 pm

Greed would frown at the words. Someone named Medusa? Really? She was dubious of Weavers words, but also wasn't sure why she'd lie... they both wanted to get out of here, and though it was in a thieves nature to lie they were also selfish. Getting out of here as fast as possible seemed selfish... right?

"Your friend, he called himself Fox. He was literally a humanoid Fox. You two were attached at the hip. You ran scams together. He seemed to use some... darkness magic or something? I honestly assumed you two were an item or something. That's all I really know. I need to go find this Medusa person."

Unless Weaver offered to come or stopped her, Greed would head towards the bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]   Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Adriana stared stonily at Greed as she processed this information about Medusa. She didn't like her. She also wasn't fond of That Hoodie Guy either but for good reason. Then she blinked after Greed told her about her... "friend." And now she had a splitting headache. Like something in her subconscious suddenly split as information started to force it's way back to the surface. Holes in her memory did start to fill but it'd be awhile until she processed it all. Well, she had been up here long enough. With her head the way it was, she thought she'd go rest in the living room... and she definitely needed to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]   Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]
Page 1 of 1