Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOff we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Voting_barOff we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOff we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Voting_barOff we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Off we go to steal something! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:48 am

Zack had been looking down, fiddling with his communicator. "Damn... That shielding works for crap..." He hadn't always carried the communicator, only recently had he been able to as his magnetic ability had always screwed with the internals of the tiny machine. However, Joshua had assured him that this one was shielded from his abilities. He could magnetically throw it around all he wanted, and it was supposed to still work fine. It was supposed to anyways, and it had for a few hours. Zack wasn't sure why it stopped working, but it was no small source of irritation to him. "Screw it..." He muttered under his breath as he placed it back on his belt. Worst case if he needed it he could always neutralize his field the way he had to when Evan was around. Zack rubbed his temples as he looked up. "Oh, damn.... They're moving again. Well, at least they ain't running. Shut up Will, I don't want to hear it." Zack stuck his head around the corner, waiting for the pair to move far enough away for him to follow without the constant danger of the two looking over their shoulders. He would still have to take cover if they did, but if he hung farther back and didn't give them a reason to, he figured his chances of having to unexpectedly hide were far slimmer. Not that he simply walked out in the open, either, however his training had taught him to take as many precautions as possible. "Ugh... Because I have too, Will. I know, I don't want to deal with this any more than the rest of you. However, it was your idea to join the titans, in fact it was all of yours. So here we are. Besides, it's not like we would be sleeping now anyways eh? We never really can... Well, You guys can, yea. You weren't there. You three can get a good rest every night. You three are lucky." Zack carried on a muttered conversation with his unseen companions as he padded from doorway to doorway, alcove to alcove, taking advantage of every scrap of cover he could find. Regrettably, he was still to far away to hear them, but he didn't mind. He still didn't know who the new guy was, and the communicator was on the fritz and wouldn't let him access the titans database like that Joshua guy said it should. When he got back to the tower, Zack would have to have a talk with Joshua about this communicator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:29 pm

Dar couldn't place the guy Julie described. "Well, we're here." Dar lead Julie into the appartment building and up the flight of stairs. Pulling out his key, he unlocked the door and ushered her into his room.

The room was clean and almost empty. It had a couch, a small kitchenette filled with food, a small bathroom, and one bed. Dar turned on one of the two lights in the main room, dimly lighting the room.

He made sure to lock the door after Julie came in, he didn't want that creep showing up.

"Well, this is it. What do you want to do first?" Dar could feel his heart pumping in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character
Name: Cristina Williams
Code Name: Sting

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 pm

"Well, I could certainly use a shower if you don't mind. After that we could chill out, have a snack and listen to some music." She gave him a quirky little grin as she trained her eyes on him. "Or did you have something else in mind?" Julie put a little provocative suggestion into her words, and it wouldn't take a genius to figure out that there would be much kissing involved. Pacing around the rather spartan apartment she whistled to herself softly, before placing her guitar against the couch and just dropping the grocery bag full of her ill-gotten loot someplace. Probably against a wall.

Scratching her head she honestly didn't know what to do, until she had her shower at least, but on the bright side, she was safe from the crazy guy and his guns. That was always a good thing. Certainly a kinder sort then I'm used to dealing with. Hope my suggestion doesn't blow a gasket or two in that pretty head of his. A small grin crept up on he face, as she toyed with that image in her head.

Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:09 pm

Zack watched the two enter what he assumed was the newcomer's apartment. "Great... While I doubt I'll have much trouble getting in I don't really want to risk getting caught. I wonder if there's a window or something... Though that's probably a bad idea... The field of vision's too narrow and there's a good chance I'll be spotted. Well they just got in, I doubt they'll leave for at least a few minutes, so I probably have time to check all the possible exits... I doubt they noticed me but I can't take any chances, I'd rather not have them sneak out somewheres while I'm watching the front door." Zack padded off, scoping out the apartment, scanning for anything that could be used as an alternative exit. Or an entrance should he have to return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Dar smiled as butterflies filled his stomach. "What did you want to do first? The shower, or the something else?" He took a cautious step towards her.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:37 am

"The shower of course. I can't do anything else while I smell like wet grass and salt water." She gave him a faint little smile, as she brushed past him, making sure to tickling his chin with her left hand before heading into the bathroom. As for what she was going to do afterwards? Well, she couldn't just let this guys generosity go unrewarded now could she? With a resounding click, she locked herself in the bathroom, got undressed and hit the shower.

"I'll be about twenty minutes!" Or longer, depending on if she felt like just soaking for ten minutes. But with her preoccupied at that moment with cleanliness, that left Dar with well, whatever. Food and music was still on her mind and sure, while she just ate nobody said she couldn't have another snack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:33 am

Dar sat on the couch and smiled.

"I can wait."

The sound of the running water brought to mind the most pleasing of images.

Dar waited for her to get out of the shower.

Last edited by darthlegolas on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:52 pm

(.....dude. No. Not on the first date. Geez, didn't they teach you dating etiquette in school? )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:27 pm

OOC: Okay, it's edited. Now it's your turn.
They did not teach us dating etiquette in school, but I am (shockingly) not entirely without common sense.

Dar, on the other hand, not only missed out on said education, but he suffers from occasional lack of intelligence. An alien and a zombie just don't strike me as the most moralistic of people. ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:58 pm

Thirty minutes had passed. Seems she just wanted to soak for a while. The sound of the running water stopped, and another five minutes passed once more, before the door opened to a fully dressed and somewhat moist Julie. "Well, it looks like I took more then twenty minutes. Eheh," a nervous chuckle escaped her lips as she absent mindedly rubbed the back of her head. Another reason she had wanted to take the shower, was to raise her body temp it'd fall eventually but as of now, she'd feel a whole lot less dead.

Taking on a full stride she snatched up her guitar, a pack of cigarettes from the plastic bag and plopped herself onto the couch. It was firm, but soft, not an entirely unwelcome prospect for one who slept on a floor for the past month and a half. "Well, put some music on hun. Julie's feeling alive." She chuckled to herself, as she placed the guitar up against the couch and put a hand on Dar's shoulder, giving it a little squeeze.

(If we have to do something naughty. Fade to black, leave it as hazy as possible and since kissing and cuddling isn't that naughty. We can describe things like that. But still, the less information the better.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:22 pm

(I agree...wink wink.)

Dar's anticipation and patience was beginning to run out, but he decided this was still much better than another lonely night.

"I don't have any music players, sorry." Dar had never felt the need to get one, but now he felt like a bad host. "I could sing a few songs, though. I've picked up a few tunes here and there." He motioned to the guitar. "It seems like you have too. What kind of music do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:49 pm

"Metal, Rock, Punk. Not for the faint of heart." She looked at the guitar and realized she hadn't really tried playing it normally. Hell, she didn't know if she could play it normally without blowing the roof off the poor saps apartment. "But if you want a live performance we'd have to do that outside. I'm not comfortable with using my guitar indoors," that was an outright lie and she knew it, but it barely phased her; she liked her powers but she didn't like exploding buildings from the inside out however.

The anticipation was killing her and giving her spur of the moment take life by the reigns attitude, she dropped the guitar, her pack of cigarettes and jumped Dar. Modesty was not in her vocabulary as she planted a kiss dead center on his lips and smiled. Another reason she did these things, was just as much for the shock value, as it was for the romance and general promiscuity that it provided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:24 pm

Dar's eyes widened as Julie kissed him. He grabbed her shoulders and kissed her back. He was careful not to use too much strength as he held her. His mind couldn't understand how soft her lips were, but it left him feeling great. When they took a breath Dar said "Same music I like." It was true. It reminded him of home.

Dar stroked her hair. "You're perfect," he said.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Zack was bored. He'd been staring blankly at the front door of the apartment for what seemed to him like an eternity. He didn't have the attention span for a stakeout. Neither did he have the food for one. He looked down as his stomach rumbled, as if glaring at it would make it stop. He sat on a doorstep in the dark by himself. By this point he was wishing he could just go home, but he wasn't really doing much more than he would have been doing had he not followed the new people. He sighed, resting his hands on his chin. If nothing interesting happened soon he might have to make something interesting happen, and screw the consequences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:12 pm

When they were done kissing, Dar stood up. "Well, let's have a concert." He walked over to the door and turned the nob. "Nobody will mind in this neighborhood, even at this time of night."

Dar opened the door and slowly started turning his head to look into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off we go to steal something! (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next