Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Off we go to steal something! (open) Vote_lcapOff we go to steal something! (open) Voting_barOff we go to steal something! (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Off we go to steal something! (open) Vote_lcapOff we go to steal something! (open) Voting_barOff we go to steal something! (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Off we go to steal something! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character
Name: Cristina Williams
Code Name: Sting
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Off we go to steal something! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:36 pm

It was so odd being dead one moment, then breathing and freaking out the next. But here she was, Julie, the newest addition to the zombie horde sitting on a city bench in the middle of the night; strumming on her guitar and smoking a plain jane cigarette. No matter how much she tried to, she just couldn't wrap her head around how she was given this second chance at life. "Magic or mad science or divine intervention....who cares, who gives a damn, I'm alive again and that's all that matters."

Reaching the end of her cigarette, she instinctively reached for another and upon finding none she sighed in frustration. Thankfully, she was on main street so there was quite an abundance of shops around and instead of you know, just acting on her usual impulse and blowing a hole in every store she could see, she just picked one and removed the guitar from her back before she began to strum on it casually. The way Julie worked with a song was that she started off by strumming random notes on her guitar, before she tore into the song.

"Time for a little collateral damage." Little, wasn't even gonna cut it at this time as she began to slam a tune off on her guitar, causing massive reverberations in the surrounding area. Whatever she was doing, it was going to be pretty damn big judging by the encircling wave of pure pressure that had now engulfed her.

As she neared the end of the song, she dragged her fingers across the chords and with a loud roar like thunder, the wave of pressure that had surrounded her moments before, slammed into the store front, leaving naught but rubble, smoke, debris and a very large hole. "Kill, by Frank Klepacki." She said with a little giggle as she strolled off into the store as people ran off down the street in a panic and began to look around for the cigarettes, which would be behind the counter naturally.

Making her way to the counter, she hopped it and with a short guitar riff, blew the lock off the jail cell that contained all her lovely nicotine filled cancer sticks; and just started to fill up one of the grocery bags they kept behind the counter with pack after pack after pack of cigarettes. Then with a little growl in her tummy she felt like grabbing something to snack on. Hey, even if she was a zombie she still had to eat but unlike most zombies thankfully, she didn't have to eat human flesh.

So with the looting of the cigarettes at an end, she made her way into the back of the store and began to grab any snack food one could grab; chips, beef jerky, those little packets of nuts they sell for a dollar. She was going all out on the store. Now all she had to do was just leave the store. Which at that point wasn't going to be easy, with the cops all around her now. Boy was this going to be a repeat of last week....
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:24 pm

When the wall exploded, most people ran. Debris showered the interior of the store, causing mass panic among most of the inhabitants. Zack had been standing in front of the beef jerky stand, contemplating what kind to get. Instead of freaking out when the wall exploded, he just ignored it, as if absolutely nothing had happened. When Julie reached the beef jerky, he raised an eyebrow, grabbing several bags as she walked up, his descision finally made. He didn't look like any civilian, nor quite like anyone else for that matter. He was of average height and build, wore tattered jeans stained with what looked like blood over worn combat boots, and a brown leather jacket worn open over a white tee shirt that looked like it's wearer had been put in a blender in it, shredded and bloody, more so than his pants. A Famas was slung across his back, though the weapon strangely hung without any visable means of support. Brown hair was slicked back against his skull, and his angled face was dominated by a pair of glinting hazel eyes. A disturbingly eerie grin was plastered across his face, stretching from ear to ear. At first it seemed like some kind of mask, for it seemed way too unnatural to be real, but as he spoke in a voice that bordered on hysterical laughter, it was obvious the grin was his. "Why hello, there love. Doing a bit of Christmas shopping? I'm assuming the person's a smoker. Not the best habit, but of the guy wants ta commit suicide, it ain't my problem. You know, it means a lot more if ya make it yourself. You could make 'im an ashtray, girly." Zack's eyes narrowed as they glinted with a cruel light. "Or a coffin. I've as of yet never seen you before, girly. I'm assuming you're new? This town ain't 'xactly safe, girly. Not while the Bishop hunts the Knight. People may die, you should learn to fight. Or run really fast, though I'll bet he's faster. He's always faster. While I'm sure the shopkeeper'll like the lovely new window slash door you've made him, I doubt he'll letcha just take all that. You have some method of payment?"
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:03 pm

"Oh Hello there~" Came the most unassuming answer she could give, as she looked up at the man with a soft smile. "I'm just here for a quick snack and my usual thing of smokes." Came her light hearted reply, as she moved towards the front of the store and the still smoking hole with a smarmy little grin of her own. "One can only commit suicide if they're still alive." That was her reply to that and not wanting to keep the conversation up for any longer then that, turned her attention to the police outside and waved to them.

Of course, she unslung the guitar from her back and faced the large horde of officers and once again, began to strum on the guitar strings. "Sorry about this boys, but I need to go home and sleep, so this'll be my last live performance for the day." With that said and done, she began to pick up the pace; that same familiar guitar rift echoing through the store that echoed outside and once again a large swirling mass of pressure began to envelope her. The coloration of it was ebony black with cracks and veins of ruby red and once again as she neared the end of the song, she struck a lovely little flourish on the guitar strings and swung her guitar left to right.

The result wave of sound and pressure, blew into the cop cards like a tornado; buckling the sides in and flipping the cars up onto their hoods. Stepping out of the store she cracked her neck to the side, looked back into the store and called to the maniacal man. "Thanks cutie, I'll be sure to take that advice into consideration." She giggled once again, before taking off down the street at a rather brisk pace she had a nice, albeit cold spot in an old warehouse office to cuddle down into and sleep. Julie never planned on staying out for too long. "Just gotta get home, stash my smokes someplace and break out that lovely little bedroll I found in a crate, while mucking about in the warehouses they still used."

Frank Klepacki - Kill(AKA the one song she's obsessed with.)
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Zack's eyes narrowed as Julie walked off. He followed several feet behind, devouring one of the bags of jerky as if he wouldn't see another meal again. Tossing the empty bag behind him, Zack munched on another while he watched Julie play her guitar with mild interest. He chuckled dryly when she literally blew the cops away, noting that it only happened at the end of the song. Briefly, he wondered if she had to finish a song before she could activate her ability. "Ahh, so you're one of those spiffy people then, eh girly? I wonder if you're any good in a fight." Zack's eyes narrowed and his grin widened. "Because it seems to me that no one'll last long in this city without being good in a fight. Though ya only die once, so I doubt you're in too much danger, but ya still don't wanna lose." Zack's eyes widened and his chest swelled in mock pride. "I'm great in a fight, and I haven't lost since they killed me."
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:21 pm

"What're you babbling on about fights for?" She craned her head to look back at him, as she kept up her steady little jog. This guy was stranger then strange, Julie all at once got some creepy bad vibes off this guy; like there was something seriously wrong up in that head of his. But then all at once, she stops in mid jog and turns to face him when he finally mentioned that one key word. "Wait a minute wait a minute, wait, a minute." She had a look of curiosity on her face when he said that and for a moment this unusually impulsive girl had to compose herself, just to keep from ruining a perfectly good chance to ask a question. "You're dead? Like me? So that would make you a zombie correct, or am I missing something or are you just teasing me?"

She stared at the slightly shorter male for a moment before turning on her heels and sighed. "Whatever, it's not my place to ask anything about you and your....crazy assed ideas and thoughts." Once again, she broke off into a brisk jog that slowly began to gain speed, until it more keenly resembled running then a slow jog. This guy is ten flavors of crazy. I mean, he didn't even run when the store front exploded, he just stood there looking at the friggin jerky. She just wanted to get as far away as possible or even hopefully back to her little warehouse hovel, so she could take a snooze. Sure, being undead means she didn't have to sleep but well, not sleeping was boring. But even so, she had to loose the chuckle head first.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:32 pm

Zack laughed. "I ain't dead now, love. I died though. Got meself impaled through the chest. It wasn't fun. But now I got a fancy shield. And now, I'll never lose a fight. Running girly? Don't die again, though I don't know if you can... Best not to find out eh?" Zack slowed to a casual walk, briefly considering following her. After a moment, he figured he probably should. If Jay found out he had just let a thief go, and a superpowered undead thief at that, she probably wouldn't be too happy. He had been built with stealth in mind, he hadn't earned his callsign for nothing, and crept silently along out of sight. He figured he would follow her to whatever she called home, record the location, and pass the baton to someone else. Zack's grin widened as he slipped into the shadows. He may hate being responsible for others thanks to his rank, but it did have it's perks.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:21 pm

As soon as Julie was far enough away from Zack, or so she had thought, she resumed her usual slow saunter down the side of the street. Bringing her guitar up, she began to pick away at the strings, playing a relatively slow song that sounded like it belonged in some kind of an rpg, then it did anywheres else. A giggle escaped her lips, as she kept on playing random songs. She was just having a good time at this point, it was without a doubt that the police wouldn't bother her again, for fear of her trashing anymore of their cars. But what about that creepy dude that was following her? That was the one thing that bothered her the most, even though she didn't show it. That guy was unhinged on a level that made the joker seem like a relatively okay sort. So why did he stop following her?

Not one to dwell on these things for too long, she shrugged it off and made for the park; it was closer then the warehouse and the benches were certainly better then sleeping on a floor, even if she did technically have a bedroll to snooze in. The park was much closer. So off she veered cutting across the street, through rush hour traffic no less to get to the other side. Well, when your dead getting railed by a speeding car wouldn't kill you again; for Julie it'd hurt like she was dragged through the nine layers of hell, but it wouldn't kill her. Unless the car knocked her head off that is.

After traveling for what seemed like quite some time, Julie arrived at her destination. It was quiet and calm and not many people came through the park at night time, simply out of fear for the muggers and various other creepers that haunted it at that time. So finding a bench to settle down on, was absolutely no problem. Laying on the bench with her guitar gripped firmly in her hands, she stared up at the sky and let out a long drawn sigh. "Man, I'd love to do something a little more meaningful with my unlife, then be known as a petty thief. Sure I need my smokes, but I can't begin to imagine the amount of good I could do with these powers I possess. Then again, being a bad girl from time to time can be just as fun I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:14 pm

"Finally..." Zack muttered as he watched Julie laying on a bench. He was too far to hear what she was saying, but he didn't really care. Three times, he had lost her, barely finding her through skill the first time and sheer dumb luck the other two. He had even had to resort to grabbing some random civilian and asking if he had seen her. Shaking his head, Zack sighed. "Might as well call it in. Maybe I'll send that new guy after her, I've yet to see him do anything." Zack stuck his hands in his pockets and sighed, the hint of a frown forming in his eyes despite his permanent grin. He was standing on the far side of the street, just beyond the luminescent cone of the street light on the corner. As he contemplated his options, he watched the undead girl with rapidly diminishing interest, his astonishingly tiny attention span having held out far longer than it usually did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Dar was bored. It had been a few days since his last job, and now Seth was trying to get him to be a simple body-guard. How boring.

Walking down the streets in his civilian dress, Dar couldn't help but notice a peculiar girl laying on a bench. Her skin was so pale that Dar found it...attractive. Impossible! How could he be attracted to a weak human?

He couldn't be sure if she was asleep, but he decided to try to talk to her. Walking up to the bench, he noticed her earthly instrument. "You must be pretty brave sleeping out here, girl. You never know what kind of freak you're going to run into in this town. Do you mind if I keep you company?"
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:54 pm

As Julie lay peacefully upon the bench someone else came along and woke her up with a soft mumble. "E-eh?" She looked at him and had to actually do a double take. This guy was absolutely, positively gorgeous! "U-uh, Sure." She sat up and if she still had a pulse, she'd be blushing right now despite the fact that her voice probably gave it away anyways. At least he was a better change of pace then the last guy. Man was that guy creepy.

Standing up, she slung the guitar on her back and sighed. "So, where to?" That was all she could think of because right now, she felt somewhat renewed with energy and felt like staying out for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:03 am

Dar felt butterflies in his stomach. She really seemed to like him. What should he do? He brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"I've got a nice little appartment close to here. It's a much...safer place than here. We could hang out there and play some music. I've got lots of good food for breakfast. We can do whatever you want to do."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:04 am

From the shadows, Zack lowered his communicator, raising an eyebrow. Things had gotten a little more interesting. Sliding partially into a doorway, he squinted, taking in as many details as he could, he would likely have to give a report later and would hate to not have a description. He still couldn't hear, but looking at their body language he could see they were both nervous. "Making a move on the girly, eh buddy?" He muttered under his breath. "I wonder where this'll end up..." Hooking the communicator back on his belt, he crossed his arms and continued to watch, mildly wishing he could get closer so he could hear what was being said but at the same time knowing that it was better to stay hidden and only be able to see than getting caught. He was curious as to how this new girl acted when she didn't know the Titans were hovering over her shoulder. If she indeed turned out to be dangerous, then he could report it. If not, he'd make a note about it and likely pawn off dealing with her to a lower ranking member.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:16 am

Julie nodded softly and smiled as she put the guitar on her back she had at least one thing to say, "that would be nice." She fixed her collar slightly before rubbing her right shoulder nervously. This normally aloof, active girl was actually somewhat nervous. Well that was certainly a surprise, considering Julie was the one that tended to make others feel nervous. Not the other way around. "How far is it?" Not having slept in a warm bed, let alone a warm apartment got stuck in her mind and at that point, it was all she had her mind.

"The sooner we leave the better. Some creep was stalking me, and I'm not so sure he's gone yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:51 pm

"It's just three blocks over there," said Dar. He held out a hand to help her stand up and lead her in the direction of his appartment. She adjusted her collar, drawing attention to it. She was so hot! Dar felt his blood pressure rise slightly.

"Well, you're safe now. My name is Dar, by the way."

She was coming with him. This was great! Dar had never felt so excited in his life. She even wanted to hurry there, and he found his legs willing to walk at her fast pace.

Far in the back of his mind, he thought about the stalker she had talked about. The creep shouldn't be a problem. Dar could beat up anyone.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:13 am

"Julie. Julie Summers." Came her reply, as she looked at him again and smiled. She'd actually get to hang out in a place that wasn't rusty, wet and cold. Not that her little pad wasn't bad, it was getting to be quite boring however and a change of pace was always good. As she walked at her quickened pace, she held the guitar firmly in her hands, preferring to keep it at the ready just in case the creep decides to show up again.

Julie was quite literally, disturbed by that guy. For one, he had all the charm and charisma of a jackal and the way he talked was just creepy. Dar, on the other hand, was a sweet guy; polite and charming sort of like a prince. He rubbed her the right way and it made her feel at ease. This guy was a definite keeper, if he really proved this wasn't a facade of some sort. "I'm good on food. But the playing music sounds good." Which it really did, given her musical nature.

"Dude was an inch shorter then me. Slicked, greasy black hair, a face that could scare a gargoyle, and he was carrying a gun I think. Like I mean on his back, out in the open." That was the scariest thing about the guy. He was carrying a big ass gun on his back. Something she only saw once, maybe twice in movies. The kind of gun a soldier would carry. It didn't settle with her. "I think we should just avoid him, he's kinda dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off we go to steal something! (open)   Off we go to steal something! (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off we go to steal something! (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next