Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Demons Run Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Demons Run Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Demons Run Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Demons Run Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Demons Run Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Demons Run Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Demons Run Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Demons Run Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Demons Run Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Demons Run Vote_lcapDemons Run Voting_barDemons Run Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Demons Run

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Demons Run Empty
PostSubject: Demons Run   Demons Run Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 6:14 pm

Wrath swiftly broke in through a tower in hell, killing all of the guards in the room and accessing the surveillance databases. They didn't have a cloud yet. They were operated by magic, so until another good enough magic user feeble enough to kiss up to Luci's *#& showed up in hell to update that, it was stuck that way. He erased the memories of Lust's arrival, and his own. Every memory between.

He then flew out, the tower soon returning to its normal shape and acting as if nothing had happened. He only had a few hours, and hell was expansive.

He got towards the center of it all. The epitome. The buildings were made of gold, but the gold had red flecks all in it. Or on it. Dried blood. A rotting smell pervaded the area. "Getting close to the oldschool hell here..."

He walked through the streets towards the large building looking like a coliseum. Guards came across him but didn't even attempt to stop him. A few hours later, after entering the large spherical structure and going all the way down, he came into a large, dark room. Wrath wasn't all that easily affected by temperature. But it was freezing. Frost rimed his clothes as he stepped in, breathing out moisture that appeared as gas. It was darker than anything he'd ever seen as well. Even people that could see through the darkness would have 100% difficulty seeing through.

Wrath.

Wrath began pacing around the front of the room. He heard chains rattling constantly as he assumed Lucifer's eyes were following him.

"Luci. Presidential suite as always."

The room began to light up, with cold blue flames. It showed...any numbers of things, really. Wrath never looked at him directly. It tended to cause a lot of confusion to anybody with some sense. You might see Dante Alighieri's interpretation; three heads affixed to a beast trapped in the lake of ice. But Satan couldn't be more free...well he could, but you know. You might see something out of your worst nightmare.

But for Wrath, it was when you looked just out of the range of your peripheal vision that you saw him. A being, blacker than black itself. True evil. The wings of the beast flapping about created such winds that Wrath became frozen to the ground. He shivered, breathing raggedly, and used his strength to pull himself free.

What is it you seek here?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Demons Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons Run   Demons Run Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Holy %#!@. What had changed since the last time he'd been here? He was a lot colder now. He hadn't been this cold before.

A voice inside his head. A voice free of all emotion; of all drive. Of all good. Of all life. A few more wingbeats and Wrath was iced over, chilled to the bone. He growled, his eyes glowing, and broke free again, but it did nothing for how cold he felt on the inside. But he had to hide it. Take it and stuff it somewhere deep down inside him. Somewhere He couldn't see.

Wrath grinned. "Looks like you've been getting sloppy, Luci. Your security's lax."

My security only became lax when you did away with it.

Wrath didn't let his feelings show. His speculation that Lucifer might already know what he had done. So he kept the grin up. He didn't let it affect the way he handled it all.

"I did away with it because it had been tampered with, Luci. Tampered with by one of my lesser parts." He reached into his pockets and pulled out a chunk of memory, tossing it towards the beast. It didn't pick it up; instead, out of the corners of his eyes, the dark one absorbed it. "Your memories showed that Lust came down here with Gluttony, and left with Greed. They altered them well; they even left Gluttony behind to throw you off. But they left out a bit of...I mean, I'd say pixels, but that's not right, is it? Not with magic."

Silence.

"Sigma. A man with little information about him in an age of ignorance. Only known by that name; or S, as the humans would call him now if they did the same thing. Working for Julius Ceasar at the time up to before he was betrayed by Brutus. An elite assassin, at least for the time. He took his own life when he failed to protect Ceasar."

More silence. And then,

The evidence matches your mettle. But this does not prove your siblings did it. In fact I'm inclined to believe that you were the one that tampered with it.

Wrath shrugged. "I don't even have magic anymore. Believe what you want."

"I merely want to help you out as a means to an end."

Then let us make a deal.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Demons Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons Run   Demons Run Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 3:36 pm

Wrath's look faded, and he wanted to glare at Lucifer, but he couldn't look at him. So he kept him out of the corners of his eyes. "I should've known the businessman side of you would present itself sooner or later. But this only suits my purposes."

Wrath's mind was racing at a million miles an hour. He had to come up with something fast before Satan could. Something appeasing enough to Luci that he wouldn't try to screw Wrath over by coming up with something first. Something that was juicy enough to sink his teeth into.

Before he could speak, Wrath finally cut in. "My demands are simple enough, and no cost to you. I want to hunt the Avaricious and the Aphrodisious. I will bring them back here to balance you out and you can keep them as long as you are able to make them your little playthings again. All I ask in return is that you give me the means to ensure their capture."

A long, eternity of silence. And then, Agreed.

Wrath burst out of the Pit, looking over Hell. His eyes were furnaces, and he knew where he was going. He went straight to Acies. The realm of Acrimony.

The realm of Wrath.

Acies was seemingly volcanic in nature, with black rock and glowing, red liquid that was extremely hot. Most visitors to Acies died immediately from the overwhelming scent of iron in the air, for the liquid that seemed to be lava was blood. It was a different kind of blood, to be sure, and it was about as hot as lava was itself. He saw a pyramid of sand in the distance that seemed to be ever changing. He grinned a little. It was formerly known as the Pyramid of Set. It was thought to be where the source of his power was. In truth, there were many such places in Acies, all guarded by raving, lunatic madmen that could knock any expert warrior off their feet.

He went to a pale white mountain in the distance, and landed on it. It seemed to be made of carved marble. This was where his prison was, and he took the keys from servants gracious to see him again, letting every one of them out.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Demons Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons Run   Demons Run Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 1:12 pm

As he was letting his prisoners out of their cages, a white ball of what seemed to be snow shot down from above him and landed close by. A woman appeared to emerge from the wreckage and walked straight towards him. Her voice would ring in his ears and sound extremely familiar. It was the same as the voice from the meadow.

Spoiler:

As she walked up to him, there were tears in her eyes that dropped in the form of ice and dissolved on the ground. "Sir Wrath. I am afraid I have horrible news. I couldn't get here in time to warn you. Hell is very very hard to travel for me..." She slowed down to breathe for a moment and gulped. "...Lady Rain is dead..." There was no telling who this woman was, but it was obvious she didn't belong here. "I'm sorry Sir Wrath. I never wanted for this to happen. I must go now... Please... I know your sin, but remember her memory in whatever you do... Goodbye..." And she was gone before he could say or ask anything of her.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Demons Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons Run   Demons Run Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 4:18 pm

Snow.

Snow was such a wonderful, mysterious thing. Mostly it had a positive aura, as much joy and happiness was associated with it. Never did Wrath imagine that the coming of snow would signal his death.

He watched the lady of snow, and heard her all too familiar tone. She was the voice from the meadow. He had only heard her once before, when she had been talking to him about Rain and why her age had been regressed. And now, much like a family at home with their patriarch overseas, fighting in some foreign country for a leader's benefit, he was told that his loved one had died. He froze, watching the lady dissolve into nothingness in Acies's heat.

Soon, the demons were upon him. He fought back, killing most of them to keep the rest away, suffering a few wounds, and clearly lacking his usual grace. He pulled out his phone, composing a text to three people. He then opened a portal, tossing it into the human realm, before closing it.

He staggered, limping over to a pool of boiling blood, the scent of iron intense. This is what I get. Thinking that someone such as I could get away with love. I am Wrath, the Acrimonious...and I cannot love. I killed her by trying to think otherwise.

He stared into the sanguine pool, before falling into the boiling blood. There was a brief sizzling sound as he landed face first into it, and then sunk in. A few bubbles popped.

My dear friends. I'm sorry to ditch this responsibility on you. But in order to ensure that the last thing I love doesn't get destroyed, I'm taking steps to ensure that she is in good care while being the farthest away from me that she can. Please go to my home address and retrieve Rico. Take care of her the best you can. She's a smart girl, but...it's best if she forgets about me.

This was addressed to Malan'tai, though he wasn't sure if the number would do anything. Just if Mal ever happened to come back. The second contact was Yang. He doubted she'd like it much, but she was one of the only capable people for it left that he could think of. And finally, his sister Gluttony.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Demons Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons Run   Demons Run Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:50 am

The pool laid undisturbed for a few hours, until the blood started rippling, and spontaneously started towering into the sky in a geyser. It soon stopped, raining boiling hot blood all over Acies. A black skeleton rose from the liquid, walking out slowly. It was having trouble finding its feet, but was doing well for itself. I guess I'm Zac Efron in High School Musical. Because I have never wanted to sing this much...

Muscle tissue started slowly forming on him. He did a little jig, clearing his throat until he could make sound. Little red lights glowed fiercely from his eye sockets. He clicked his jaw. "Welcome to the end of eras, ice is melted back to life..." He pulled a loose bone from the ground, kneeling next to the pool and poking the blood with it. "Done my time and served my sentence, dress me up and watch me die."

Suddenly the blood sprang forth, lashing in a torrent at him. He didn't budge as it formed his read coat and clothes on the body, and he was mostly covered in muscle tissue now, his skin and hair starting to form. "If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine," He pulled out the bone, it having formed a new blade for him. He looked at his reflection in the blade as his face started to form. "Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight!" he finished, grinning. He slid it over his back into the harness there. "And if you don't know, now you know..."

The earth split around him, loosing sprays of magma-like blood. "I'm taking back the crown! I'm all dressed up and naked! I see what's mine, and take it!" He reached into the pool, black wisps of spirits swirling around him as he submerged both his forearms, and they came out covered in gauntlets. He looked at them, and they were still dripping with the glowing fluid. He flicked the remainder off, and the pool swirled a surge around his feet, making boots for him to go with the gauntlets. "The crown! So close I can taste it! I see what's mine, and take it!"

He started pacing away from the pool, his eyes forming. He felt one was different, and looked at his sword again for a reflection, noticing it was gold. But both his eyes were glowing red with Wrath. He put Teiko away, looking at his gauntlets again, and grinning almost maniacally. "Sycophants on velvet sofas, lavish mansions, vintage wine! I am so much more than royal, snatch your chain and mace your eyes!"

He looked at his hands. The liquid was swirling around them now, and seemed to be forming pistols. "If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine..."

He put the pistols into the holsters on his back. Demons howled all over Acies as he looked up at the "roof" of hell. He jumped, ascending.

"Heroes always get remembered, but you know legends never die!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demons Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons Run   Demons Run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons Run
Page 1 of 1