Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Vote_lcapA demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Voting_barA demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Vote_rcap 
Moon
A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Vote_lcapA demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Voting_barA demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED   A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:26 am

The head shadow demon growled as yet another of his 'men' were banished."Blast it!!! I don.'t care if that brat is a Okami halfling, he's still a halfing!!! Come on and kill him." The halfling he was talking about grins as he spikes a demon on the head with a sythe blade, watching as it turns into dark dust and fades away."give it up,already. I'm kicking your butts easier then Grand Brawler on Super Easy mode!!" Toji blurs foward, slamming a huge, horned beastie with a drop kick, sending it bowling into it's brethren behind it. "Boooyaha, ten points!!!" The halfing does a funy little dance, grinning as he ducks a thrown knife."Hey, I was wondering, why make yourselves into a gang, anyway? after all, i thought shadow demons worked solo?" The leader growls, holding up his hand and summoning a huge, jet black battle ax."None of your business kid!!"

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED   A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:50 pm

It was another night of shade hunting, and Kristen had come across an interesting individual who was taking on a whole pack of shadow demons. Observing from a nearby rooftop (as she usually did), these demons appeared to be more vocal than those she usually hunted; and the halfling was making interesting banter with them as well. Kristen supposed it wasn't too much of a mystery why the demons had teamed up; they were probably weaker than most and formed a group as a way of defending each other. The speed at which the halfling was knocking them out was evidence enough of that. However, he appeared to lack a certain killing instinct towards this particular group that would allow them to be vanquished from this realm. Perhaps, she observed, it was because he too had some demonic essence to him. However, it wasn't as strong as the essence that the group he was attacking was permeating. It was when she decided it was a good idea to join him that Kristen rose from her perch, summoned her wings of light and took off down to where the halfling was fighting the group.

Landing swiftly behind the axe-wielder, Kristen grabbed the arm holding the axe, "You should try picking on someone your own size, shade." she advised him coldly, channeling and charging a smite gauntlet to the arm being held, but not releasing. She then roughly twisted his arm behind his back, whirling him around and placing the charged smite gauntlet to his head and releasing. The form of the gang leader fell motionless to the ground and dissipated where it fell. "Try to remember that the next time you spawn here from the underworld, if you're strong enough." The other shades seemed to recoil a bit at the sight of their leader being so easily dispatched.

Kristen strode over beside the halfling and turned to face the rest of the demon gang, "Tonight you fight Nephilim and halfling - half-angel and half-demon. Run, devils. Run if you value your accursed lives." Kristen turned to the halfling and held out her hand in greeting, dissipating any smite gauntlet remenants from it. "The name's Kristen Opprotune - indoctrinated Nephilim. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED   A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:06 pm

Toji grins as the leader summons an ax."OOooooh. Alright, bring it!!" Then he blinks as the head Idiot was suddenly banished by a winged stranger from the sky. As she comes towards him and holds out her hand in a handshake position, he carefully holds it, expecting to feel a burnng sensation since Angels were walking, talking blessed objects to him. strangely, nothing more than a vague itching sensation, probally because she was a halfling as well.Smiling, he shakes her hand, the other one sketching the anceint Okam sign of Well Meeting in the air. the Demons curse in Basic."First an Okami brat, and now a Nephilim?! What did we do to deserve this?!" Toji grins at them."Something naughty, of course!" He then looks at his new battle partner."Like they just said, I'm of the Okami Demon Clan. Toji Okami, halfling Okami, Teen Titan, Codename: Lightning Wolf. Nice to meetcha!! Now, where were we?" The demons suddenly charge as one, and Toji grins, grabbing his sythes from his belt. Rushing foward, the halfling jumps, flipping in the air and garroting several of the shadowy creatures in one go. Channeling lightning through his mystic weapon, he pulls the chain tight, taking their heads, which dissapate a few seconds after the bodies. A heavily armored demon, built like a rhino, charges at him in vengance. Toji whistles s he transforms his sythes into the Gaint Shuriken, a huge weapon tall as he. Grinning, the halfling chucks his weapon, sending it slicing through the charger like a hot knife through butter. As it dissapates, Toji flips upside down and spins, sending the demons surrounding him flying with a hurricane kick.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED   A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:40 pm

After Toji introduced himself to Kristen, he promptly took off to fight another set of shades. Kristen surmised that his ability to take on such a wave of enemies, even if they were a bit weaker, without getting overwhelmed was probably one of the reasons he earned his status as a Titan. His speed and lightning quick reflexes allowed him to keep up with the oncoming wave of demons. This must have been how he got his codename: Lightning Wolf. Throughout this observation, the names of all of the vanquished shades rose up to meet her before vanishing into the wind.

Before Kristen knew it, another shade had picked a fight with her, landing a jab so quickly that she couldn't dodge, but could only block it with her bracer. The force of the blow left a bit of a crack in the pavement. 'Damn that was close...' she thought briefly before summoning a smite gauntlet around that arm, causing the shade to reel back in pain as the light energy enveloped Kristen's whole form. "I'd like to see you try that again, foolish shade." She threw an open palmed hit charged with light magic at the torso of the demon, and realizing it was intangible unlike the previous ones they had faced, turned her hand around so her palm was facing upwards and her ring and pinky finger were closed. She then fired the concentrated charged smite gauntlet pulse into the head of the shade, causing it to dissipate immediately. That demon was unlike the ones Toji and Kristen had dispatched before, she could sense it.

"Tell me, Toji. Were all of those shades that you faced before tangible in nature? Could you hit them without your weapons going straight through? If so, then I believe our ruckus may have attracted some unexpected guests." Kristen's fears had yet to be confirmed, however. One lone intangible shade demon was common enough: if more were to appear, it would only mean that a specific type of Greater Demon would manifest soon afterwards. One Greater Demon in the city for a certain amount of time wasn't unusual, but two manifestations close together like this? Nevertheless, she wouldn't dare make the same mistake she did the last time she faced a Greater. And this time she had teamed up with someone who was willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED   A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:12 am

toji blinks, flipping back up and casually dodging a blow as he thinks."Well. my weapon went right through them, but that's cause it's Okamian steel, designed to banish demons with no fuss. I could throw them around, if that's what you mean." He smiles. punching a demon in the face and sending it high into the air."And so what if we have more demons to fight? I need the practice anyway!" Holding his hand out, he catches the demon that came falling back down, chokeslamming it into the ground hard enough to instantly banish it. He swings at another, only to blink as his fist went right through it. Growling in irritation as a shadowy knife slices his cheek, the young halfling holds out his hand as the Shuriken flies back to him, transforming into the tanto.(THOR!!! Lol)"Alright, you wanna play with knifes, Mr. Untouchable?" He darts foward, flipping backwards and slicing through the demon rapidly, leaving a shimmering afterimage shaped like a star as the nuicance dissapates with a dissappointed wail.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED   A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:22 am

'Well, this one seems pretty confident. Maybe another Greater won't be too much of a problem.' Kristen thought after Toji explained how he was able to cut through most demons without too much trouble due to the properties of his weapon. While easily dodging the attacks of another demon, Kristen watched as an intangible shade approached him and he took a shot at it, realizing the physical nature of the demon. He appeared to have means of vanquishing the intangibles as well - good, he'll likely need it later. "Just don't let your guard down. If more intangible shads start appearing at a quicker pace, I know of a certain Greater Demon that could follow. Greaters are significantly more powerful than the runts we're facing here, so be careful."
At that note, three other intangibles with shadowy claws ganged up on Kristen and attacked her simultaneously. She quickly jumped up into the air, summoning and flaring her wings and  remaining in the air for a moment as she shot out her arm, using telekinesis to seize the four of them while charging up a Smite Gauntlet. She then flew down to the ground, releasing the fully charged Smite Gauntlet into the ground, creating a shockwave of light strong enough to break the telekinesis and send the shades of balance. A small crater formed at the point of impact of the punch. The shades now dazed, Kristen walked up to each shade, releasing a Smite Gauntlet into each of their heads as they dissipated away, leaving their names to Kristen's ears. Eraxar. Etrurom. Aauxur. Saletrou. Not long after that, Kristen heard a low, menacing groan echo across the sky. The Greater would be here soon.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED   A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Toji blinks, then shrugs as he banishes yet abother demon."Ah well, that just means better practice." It wasn't cockyness, exactly, more like trusting taht his god wouldn't steer him wrong. The young halfdemon grins.l"Besides, the great Forger wills what he will. I just gotta walk my path, and do the best I can!!" His grin widens as he hears the menacing sound."I haven't fought a Greater demon yet, this is gonna be fun\!!!"

(Hey, Sat, would it be alright if the demon could sense Toji's history, and try to use that against him?)
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED   A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:07 pm

Kristen blinks momentarily in confusion as the halfling mentioned his god. She had never heard of any kind of demon having any kind of a god to follow besides maybe the Deceiver himself, but then again Toji was a halfling, and the god he followed had possibly to do with the specific branch of half-demon he was. Either way, Kristen was slightly reassured at Toji's confidence. "As you say. However I don't think I've heard of a god that protects his followers from their own recklessness." Kristen stated in calm advisory. "Its good you're not lacking in confidence, but be careful all the same."

Another groan tore through the night sky, this time much louder. The arrival of the Greater was imminent. Another moment later, and the ground in between Kristen and Toji began to turn to a seemingly black, churning liquid. "Get back! Its here." Kristen warned, gesturing at Toji to stay clear of the blackish area. Before long, the Greater Demon rose from the ground, a towering pillar of black smoke, wisps of darkness flying off of its form. Two glowing white eyes gave off mist from behind a shadowy cowl.

Spoiler:

'I thought so...' Kristen mentally muttered to herself as the demon manifested. This Greater she had faced once before, before arriving at Jump. "I've seen this demon before. It has a hive mind so it'll branch off into a small army of intangible shades before trying to overwhelm us." As if to confirm this, the Greater disintegrated into a few scores of separate entities. "Get ready!" Kristen released her spiritual permeation and cloaked herself in her light force-field before launching herself into a throe of shades.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED   A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:28 pm

Toji grins, nodding. "No worries, I can take him, but I'll be careful." suddenly, a voice echoes all around them, sibilant and twisted."I sense your pain.....boy....I see the scars on your torso and around your neck....These pathetic humans have caused you much misery...... Why help them? They don't deserve it. Nor do these so-called angels, who stood back and let you suffer, when they could have easily stepped in and saved you....Rise up against them, boy!! Hurt them back!!! They deserve it don't they? You know it, as well as I. You don't even need to fight them...Just step back, and let me and my kind do what we will...." Toji, literally surrounded by darkness, shakes his head, struggling to fight against the inner monster. There's a long, slow chuckle from the monster, which stops suddenly as he sees the growing grin on Toji's face." Jeez, what an idiot...." The halfing looks up, his eyes gone black and gold, and his upper canines lengthened."You really thought I was gonna buy that?! I'm Okami, moron. And even if my clan has forgotten what that means, I havent!! You,re right. Some humans are bad, even worse, then demons. But, there's alot of innocents, as well. I punish the wicked, and protect the innocent, cause that's what a OKamian does!!" He concentrates, cloaking his lower arms in lightning, then makes a fast, clawing gesture."Soul Ripper!!!" Cresent shaped arcs of lightning, designed to cut into an enemy, flash through the shades, ripping several apart. But it wasn't working. Toji growls."Not going to work.....Wait, what if." He concentrates, and a bar of lightning forms in front of him. Holding out his hand, he grins as it forms into a roughly sword like shape.">Coool, a new attack. I think I'll call it the storm Cutter!!" Holding his new weapon, he dashes foward, spinning around as he dissapates the shades. Normally, he waould just have used his Okamian Arms, but he didn't figure it would work on a Greater Demon, not till he got stronger......TOji let's out a whoop, spinning around breakdancing style as he cuts apart multiple shades in one move."Told ya it would be fun!!"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED   A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:38 pm

Kristen dispatched another round of the Greater's minions before looking up to hear the sinister voice of the shade directed at Toji, trying to use his past against him. "Don't listen to anything it says!" she called out to him, but it wasn't necessary. She saw him retort back to the Greater and claw out of the shadow with talons of lightning. When his lightning claws were not strong enough, he created a new technique in that moment, just because he put his mind to it. 'He has an extremely strong force of will... so this is what a Titan is like.' Kristen thought.

When Toji whooped with excitement and reassured her, she smiled. "Alright then, let's finish this up then, shall we? It may seem like its almost defeated, but most Greaters often have a second phase. The last Greater I faced used it's second phase to try to escape - unfortunately for him, that didn't exactly work." she spoke as she fought "Its been a while since I faced this one, however if I remember correctly, it reforms into its main body and does something else..." Kristen shook her head, drawing a blank. They would find out soon enough though, as the remaining smaller intangibles dissipated into mist on their own accord and collected back into the main body of the Greater Demon.

The twisted, metallic voice of the Greater echoed around them once more. Foolish mortals... you think you can vanquish me? You have only scratched the surface of my capabilities! Kristen wondered if somehow the demon had grown stronger since she'd last encountered it, or if it was just bluffing. All that was confirmed when it did something Kristen had never seen before: two shadowy arms appeared at its sides, pulling back it's shadowy cowl and revealing it's grotesque face.

Spoiler:

It is said that those who are unlucky enough to see my face... are driven mad. Can the same be said for you two? The Greater screeched. 'Oh please... what a joke.' Kristen mentally groaned. She was about to launch up to the Greater's ugly face to deliver a final blow, however the creature's mouth opened... wide. The ropes tying its mouth together snapped open as a black cloud emerged from it and surrounded the two of them, smothering. Kristen was protected from the shadow because of her forcefield, but she wondered if Toji could handle being smothered again. Kristen herself couldn't see anything, much less sense where the Greater was due to its demonic presence being everywhere in the mist.

"Toji! Hold on!" she summoned her wings and tried to fly up to escape the mist, to no avail because the mist was following her. Landing back on the ground, Kristen crouched calmly within her forcefield, trying to think of another way and hoping Toji was doing okay in this new situation. Kristen had no idea why she was being so protective of a stranger, a Titan no less, but perhaps its because he reminded her of someone she used to know a long time ago...
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED   A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:54 pm

Toji looks at the demon, hearing it's boast, and busts out laughing."Bwaahahahahahahhahaha! No doubt it's just because you're so ugly,ahahahah!"Suddenly, a black cloud billows out of it's mouth, surrounding the halfling. This time it was much,much more intense. The halfling staggers back, sinking to the ground as a terrible voice echoes in his mind."You think you're so strongwilled? let's see how easy it is to break you, boy...." Then, Toji is suddenly buried in all of his darkest, most painful memories. Dad carrying him out as a woman screams in pain...Corgi leaning over him, grinning as a mechanical torturer starts up, Corgi laughing as the halfling despertly tries to avoid the holy water, Corgi, firing gun after gun into Toji.....The halfling groans, then begans to hear a drum beat, which starts to slow down...'Wha.....wha is that......wait...it's my heart! This guy, he's killing me.....This sucks...." A woman speaks out."What are you doing?! get up and fight bacK!" Toji,lost in his own mind, blinks....

The demon gives out his creepy chuckle, then turns to the Nephilim."Well, it looks like he's out of the picture. Now, my dear, what should I do with yo-gack?!" He's rudelly interupted as a fist crashes into his fac, sending him flying backwards. The demon stares in shock as the darkness fades from around Toji, lightning crackling around the halfling."Did you really think that would work? I've lived five years in darkness!!! You say you can see my pain, but all you did was make me angry!!! Now, this is gonna hurt..." He blurs foward, rapidly punching the freak with fists coated in lightnbing energy."Hey, you okay back there, Shiny One?" He looks back at Kristen, concern on his face. Dodging a stike, the halfling agilely spins, delivering a fast hammer kick.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED   A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:47 am

Kristen heard Toji retaliating from beyond the fog, lightning could be seen crackling around his form as the fog thinned due to the Greater's distraction. When he asked how Kristen was doing, she responded from within the thinning fog, "Don't worry about me. This fog has no damaging effect on me."

With the fog thin enough for Kristen to tell where it could end, she charged up a Smite Gauntlet and shot it straight up into the sky. The energy that emanated from the charge dispelled the rest of the fog, clearing Kristen's senses. She sees that Toji has moved a bit farther away than he was before, and the Greater was over there with him, taking all of his blows. Kristen glided forward above the ground to meet up with the two, a final plan coming together in her head.

"He must be pretty weak now, since we've now attacked him in both his phases." she stated. "Let's try to make this next attack the last. Get back for a sec!"

Kristen thrust both arms out at her sides, calling up the different rocks and debris from the previous attacks and craters with telekinesis. She then shoots beams of light magic at the debris, energizing them. Thrusting her arms out in front of her, the energized rocks fly towards the base of where the Greater is standing, some cutting through the demon and others flying around it in a rapidly spinning circle. "Toji, shoot some lightning at the circle." she says calmly but loud enough for him to hear over the sounds of the spinning light and the demon's roars. "I'll collapse the circle within the Greater. When I do this, you'll need to fire a significant amount of your electricity directly into the Greater's head to complete the circuit." She glanced at him with a small smirk across her face. "Shall we finish this?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED   A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:10 pm

Toji grins, foloowing Kristen'.s instuctions. As the lightning spins around the demon , the young halfling looks at his new freind, a sly twinkle in his eyes.'Oh, most certaintly, madam. Allow me." Toji walk foward, lightning cloaking his form."I've got some advice for you, freak. Dont come back. Cause if you do, I'll send you to the 7th HELL!!!" He jumps up high, slamming down with a fist as huge amount of lightning pours out, striking the demons head."Hammer of the storm!!" Landing agilely, he laughs as the demon fades away with an angry scream. Toji turns to Kristen, a relaxed grin on his face."Well done." He clutches his chest, wincing as pain shoots through it."Think I need to take a break for a while...." Staggering slightly, he rubs his neck, flashing back to all the memories he was forced to relive. Shaking his head, Toji grins at Kristen."Say, you feel like joining my Pack? Ill ahve to ask Alpha Bow, but I think she'll say yes."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED   A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:26 pm

As the two attacks connected and the Greater faded away, Kristen lowered herself to the ground, exhaling as she let her forcefield and wings dissipate. The defeated Greater's name rose to meet her before it faded along with the essence of its owner. Orazehael.

At Toji's question, Kristen turned to look at the halfling. He seemed exhausted, but the request still lingered. 'Me? A Titan?' Kristen pondered to herself for a moment as she tried not to lose sight of the main reason she was here. It was true - the main reason why she arrived at Jump was to vanquish the shades that resided there, but it was obvious that becoming part of an official team would not hinder that. She also came here looking for allies, and that was exactly what Toji was offering.

Kristen nodded, a grin on her face. "Very well then, Toji. If you're leader is alright with it, it would be an honour to join your team. Would it be safe to say you'd be heading back to them now?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED   A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:47 pm

toji nods."Yep, gotta go back home, and tell them I took care of the demon gang." He gets up from the nearby beench he was resting on, walkng foward."Well, let's go them, my new freind!" He looks back at her, grinning happily, then walks out of the alley, heading back to the tree......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED   A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A demo hunting demons?(Sat)FINISHED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next