Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Two Half Demons(Paige) Vote_lcapTwo Half Demons(Paige) Voting_barTwo Half Demons(Paige) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Two Half Demons(Paige) Vote_lcapTwo Half Demons(Paige) Voting_barTwo Half Demons(Paige) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Two Half Demons(Paige)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Two Half Demons(Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Two Half Demons(Paige)   Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:38 am

Toji walked out of the showers, dressed in his pg shorts, with a towel slung over his shoulders, and his helmet held underneath his arm. He sang out a goofy rap he had made on the spot."Oh, was just in the shower, did not, could not, use my power. With the use of soap, I am no longer dirty like a old rope!!! Ba-da-da-dah!!!" He danced goofily, just enjoying who he was. He tripped, jumping and windmilling his arms till he regained control.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Two Half Demons(Paige)   Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:06 am

Miley’s hair dangles down towards the ground, Miley’s face is frowning, her eyes seem dead a bit as a reflection of a music video comes off her eyes. Miley is dangling down from a bare she put up on the ceiling of her room. She looks to be sitting criss cross her purple tank top that she recently got comes up right below her chest showing off her from below her chest to her lower back. She baggy black pants that look like they are used for pajamas, and she has her feet bare. Miley watches a Paramore video and mainly watches Hayley Williams. Her back and stomach is covered in black sharpie. The sharpie on her spells out many words like “Fake, Monster, Demon, nock off, copy, not real, evil” The music from the music video blares clearly able to be heard from out side her door. Miley is watching the Brick by Boring Brick video and has no idea how loud her music really is nor that she for once forgot to lock her door.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Half Demons(Paige)   Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:04 pm

Toji blinked on hearing the music.Knocking on the door, he shrugs as it swings open.Sticking his head in, he grins at Miley."Yo, fire-chucker. Mind if you tell me what band that is?" He sees the markings. Shaking his head, he sighs."You are not a knock off, you know. You are unique, like I am." He smiles softly, with a tinge of sadness."So, there's no reason to hate yourself. I know that all too well."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Two Half Demons(Paige)   Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:21 pm

WHen toji yells at her Mley quickly lets go of the bar and flips landing perfectly on the ground pulling her shirt down. Miley narrows her eyes at Toji and picked up the laptop playing the music video and pauses on a clear face shot of Hayley and holds it up for toji to see.

"No toji I am. All Feecons are when in their human form, when were born we get a human link and when we go in our human form or in my case my human or half breed form i look and sound like some one else who was in existance be fore me. I am a knock off... and defanetly not unique...."

Miley says slowly lowering the laptop looking down frowning.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Half Demons(Paige)   Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:26 pm

Toji rolled his eyes."You are still you, eh? Looks don't matter, it's your soul, what your actions make you, that matter. Look at me, I'm decended from one of the most dangerous and evil demon clans in Japan, but I save people and do good daily.And I can tell you want to do so, also. Why else would you be a member of the Titans." He grinned."Hey, wanna go grab lunch with me?" He asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Half Demons(Paige)   Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:46 pm

Miley puts down the laptop and begins to push toji out of her room with her tail as she crosses her arms.

"Fine but Ill need to change fist...."

Miley closes the door with her tail. About 3 mins later Miley comes out wearing baggy blue jeans an un zipped purple jacket and a orange shirt underneath. Miley closes her door and looks to toji.

"ok i'm ready but if a crowd starts to form i'm coming back here."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Half Demons(Paige)   Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:54 pm

Toji grins."Sure, I know a place where people don't bug me.C'mon!!"He turns around.

10 minutes later....

TOji gestures to the small cafe hidden by the twin big shops on each side."Welcome to the Afternoon Shadow, a small place that serves the best sandwiches I have ever tasted!! It's almost never busy, with only a few people that know not to bug me, since I come here when I want to get away from everything." Walking into it, Toji selects the best table in the house. When the waitress, who considered Toji a nephew, came by she quirked her eyebrow at the sight of Miley."Brought someone with ya, huh?" Toji cleared his throaght, his hair glowing slightly."Er, my usual, Tina, and what do you want, Miley?" He looked at her, grinning."My treat,whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Half Demons(Paige)   Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Miley didn't really know what they had but to her it didn't exactly matter since she couldn't eat the food with out burning it to a crisp which she didn't like doing in public because people gave her weird looks. That and last time she did it she nearly got Hayley known as the chick who has super powers and eats coals for lunch.

"I'll just get what he's getting."

Miley says giving a small clearly fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Half Demons(Paige)   Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Toji looked at her."Hey, what's wrong?" He examined Miley.".....You can't eat properly because of the heat your produce, can you? Jeez, I'm such a idiot!! I'm so sorry, I should have asked you." His head lowered, Toji lets his hair glow in shame and embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Half Demons(Paige)   Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:50 pm

Miley frowns and looks sadly at toji

"No it is ok I should have informed you that i do not eat normaly by human standards you shouldn't feel bad about it it is my fault."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Half Demons(Paige)   Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:59 pm

Toji shook his head, not letting Miley shift the blame onto herself."I should have been more conscious about your needs. Jeez.....I got excited, and rushed into this.....Tina," Here, the waitress had come bac, carting two steaming fish platters," Can you get my freind the Fireball special?" Tina nodded, smiling gently at Miley and putting the fish into the center of the table.Toji placed the nessary amount of money on the table." I should have told you this place caters to meta's with special needs. For example, the Fireball is designed for Fire-mancers, so that the hotter it gets, the better it gets. Can't turn to coal either."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Half Demons(Paige)   Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:14 pm

Miley smiles a little.

"Thanks toji but the food needs to be prety much at the coal place in order for me to eat it or I puke... and no one wants to deal with that..."

Miley said remembering the time tony gave her a sandwich to try and when she did out of peer pressure she puked and Feecons puke out Lava so Tony kinda had to do alot of damage repairs.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Half Demons(Paige)   Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Toji shrugs."It's all good. With your powers, you can probably turn it to coal. And by then it'd be positively savory. And if it doesn't then you can take out the fish I had ordered earlier." He struck a pose."And who said I couldn't be a general!!!?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Half Demons(Paige)   Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:34 pm

Miley laughed a little at toji.

"Alright alright calm down you ginjial (goof ball)"

Miley said smiling not realizing she spoke in her natural language. miley smiling and waited for her food.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two Half Demons(Paige)   Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:47 pm

Toji blinked when she used a obviously demon language. Sitting down, he spoke in basic demon."\I am not a weird one, so there.\" he stuck his tungue out at her, crossing his eyes and just generally making a fool of himself to get her to laugh again. He liked that laugh, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Half Demons(Paige)   Two Half Demons(Paige) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Half Demons(Paige)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next