Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapShards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Voting_barShards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapShards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Voting_barShards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open]   Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 1:15 pm

Toji sticks his tongue out at the mech charging at him."C'mon then!!! Let's see if I can beat my scrap metal record!!" But then the mech is downed by a rock, and the boy blinks,glancing around before giving Garnet a grin and thumbs up, watching as Mimi downs another."Ey,nice one!!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open]   Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 3:28 pm

The rock she threw knocked over the mech, but it would attempt to grab Toji, both of its arms still working. The other mech that threw the net only had one of its legs blown off, its net not doing much to the robot Mimir was in. Garnet ran up to it and knocked the other leg off, using its vulnerable state to rip off both of its arms, now leaving it defenseless.
Once Toji took care of the other mech, the gem would make her gauntlets disappear and would walk over to the robot Mimi was in and where Toji was standing . "Mimir, are you alright? Did the electric do anything?" The gem asked, crossing her arms and adjusting her glasses. He didn't look to beaten up, but Garnet wasn't good with technology in general, she's never have been. That's why she just punched things, it made more sense then all the stuff Hotwire rambled on about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open]   Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Status Update
Energy Circuits 76%
Deuterium Flow Crystal 85%
Anatomy Structure Frame 98%
Fuel Reserves 74%
Plasmic Shielding 52%
Light Alloy Outer Hull 95%
Light Alloy Inner Hull 100%
Steam Valve 100%

All things considered Mimir was impressed that his makeshift suit is holding up. But from the statics he had a hypothesis that if it weren't for the titans help he doubted his energy cells and fuel reservoirs would have lasted as long if he faced the three mechs alone. With the three mechs down on his screen he hit the ejection button and the back open outward. Getting up from his seat he jumped down and closed the hatch behind him. He then went to the front to greet Garnet, "I am alright Garnet, The plasmic shielding absorbed most of the current and the mirco electric circuits directed the feedback to the suit energy cells. Anyways I want to give my sincere thanks to both you and Lighting Wolf. If it weren't for your help today I would have been in a messy situation." Mimir said gratefully.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open]   Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 7:27 pm

Toji dances back as the mech grabs at him,shearing off it's arms with the dark katana."Heh...nice try bub!!" He sheathes his weapon,waving at the others,and grins, examining the metal armor more closely now that the threat was finished and glancing at Mimir,grinning widely."Ey,no worries!! It's what we do. Just glad you're safe!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open]   Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 9:30 pm

The machine began beeping and making weird noises, only for the back to open and for Mimir to step out. He walked around and greeted Garnet, telling her that the machine took a beating but it wasn't anything it could handle. He thanked both of them, claiming that this whole situation would have been a lot more messy without the two, Toji responding like his usual chirpish self. Garnet was glad it turned out alright in the end, within the moments they were talking a police siren could be heard in the distance, Garnet had alerted them when the fight had started, just so they could clean up the mess properly. "It's what we do, but that brings me to my next point." The Titan begun, pulling her communicator off her side and holding it out to Mirmir.
"Harmon informed me about your previous work with the Titans, the city needs more people like you. So this is us formally inviting you to become a Titan." The Titan explained, waiting for Mimir to grab it.

"You can take the communicator and be an honorary Titan if you'd like, but before you make any big decisions, please think it over. It's a big responsibility and I want you to be as ready as possible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open]   Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 2:39 am

A whirlwind of emotions tore through the once orderly mind of Mimir. Shock, honored, pride, happy, and conflicted. Shock that he was invited, honored that he was considered worthy, prideful of his abilities, happy that they think he should join, but also conflicted for he knew the moment he cross that threshold will change his life forever. Mimir humbly accepted the quaint yet symbolic communicator. He listen to the rest of Garnet speech and he already knew that this is a big choice, he will be in the front line and be the sentinel against the tide of darkness. Yet, Mimir glanced at the mechs being hauled off by the police. A part of him already knew that he became a target a long time ago so it won't be anything new. At the same time he would be bringing more danger to the Titans and that is something he does not want. Yet..at the same time something awoken in him today in his suit. The feeling of fighting alongside the Titans gave him a sense of purpose, something worth fighting for and to protect. It's the same feeling when he invent technology for hospitals, knowing he is helping lives gives him a satisfactory feeling like no other.

That was when something click in Mimir, he could be a tech provider! Although he has a feeling that is Hotwire thing but regardless having another would help in team performance and strength. So Mimir knew that his skills will be a great asset. There is danger aimed at Mimir but Mimir quickly realized that's it's better to fight when someone has you back then being alone. Finally before responding he took a deep breath, "You are right, it is a big responsibility and something to prepare for. I'll admit that I am young and naive, carelessly letting my guard down on opening day. Insufficient protocols in place. All things considered I would have lost today without your help. However it taught be the values of having someone fight at my side, to have a team to count on and not be alone with the whole world on my shoulders. So I, Mimir Babylon accept the invitation Garnet." Mimir said as he ended it with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open]   Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 4:26 pm

Toji blinks,eyes widening,as Garnet offers up the communicator. Another packmate...He blinks,quickly chasing away the breif sadness,and grins,watching Mimir accept it. After that, the boy slings a arm around his newest packbrothers shoulders, laughing."Great!! Look forward to having you!" His voice drops into a mock whisper,allowing Garnet to hear."Maybe you can help me with pranks,eh?"He blinks,then nods."Oooh,idea!!! How about,in celebration, we go stuff our faces?! Pizza,or something,eh?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open]   Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 10:49 pm

As she held out the communicator Mimir seemed to take a few moments to weigh his pros and cons, seeing as this was a huge responsibility. When he finally spoke he said he knew he'd make mistakes but having the team around him to support him is what he needed. Garnet crossed her arms and moved her glasses up and down. "Just remember, you can't prepare for everything. Even I had to learn that the hard way." Garnet said with a lazy grin, patting Mimir on the head.
Toji, as usual, was super excited and welcomed him to the team. Garnet gave him a thumbs up and listened to the small Titan's suggestion. "Pizza celebration it is, we can go to the usual place... with the Titans tab.." The gem said, shrugging slightly before beginning their walk to the Titan's favorite spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open]   Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shards of the Future, Grand Opening! [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2