Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Thomas Clark Vote_lcapThomas Clark Voting_barThomas Clark Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Thomas Clark

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Thomas Clark Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Clark   Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 7:42 pm

"Sorry! Sometimes I don't know my own strength."

Tom'Ur

Thomas Clark 14nzcw10

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Tom'Ur
Nickname(s): Tom
Codename: Burnout
Alias(es): Thomas Clark
Race: That Race You Assumed He Belonged to as Soon as You Read that Godforsaken Name Format (aka That Race You Hope He's Not)
Affiliation: Chaotic Good

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 165 lbs
Other Traits: Scar on his cheek.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers:

Kryptonian Physiology: Due to the nature of his upbringing, Tom hasn't had that much time to develop and grow. But what he has seemed to master is his speed. Tom can run at about 200 mph without even putting that much effort into it. Running at 300 mph to a max of 400 mph can put strain on him though, and extended periods of running can drain him.

-Solar powered- Tom'Ur, like all of his fellow Kryptonians, is rejuvenated in the presence of ultraviolet rays from the yellow sun. He gets more energy and gets stronger (Please don't worry about this in terms of the app), and can heal from potentially fatal wounds if he's left in it long enough.

Elemental Attunement- Perhaps it is his upbringing that has made him so peculiar. But Tom'Ur, due to his fractured development, doesn't have heat vision. Instead he can form this energy around his body. He can't expel it in a blast or anything, but he can use it to hit, and he's discovered that he can not only use this energy to be as hot as fire, but he can also generate electricity, wind, and frost.

Levitation- This is almost entirely useless inside combat. He has flight, to a point, but to be honest Tom'Ur is deathly afraid of flying. He could rocket off if he finds something scarier than flying off without control, but he can levitate anywhere from one to three feet off the ground before he fears flying off into space and never coming back.

"I've never felt comfortable in the air. I like being rooted to the ground."

Skills: He doesn't have many skills. He's not remarkably intelligent. He is fairly versed in brawling, however, and he wants to help save the city with the Titans.

Physical Weaknesses: Unlike his other brethren exposed to the yellow sun, he has little to no natural resistance towards physical attacks. A single good blow could send him flying, especially if he's levitating. His attunement to the elements seems to have given him good resistance to that sort of thing, though.

Kryptonite still hurts him, though, and will kill him with prolonged exposure.

Energy attacks won't have too disastrous of an effect on him, except in the case of magic. Magic is potentially devastating.

Mental Weaknesses: None to really mention.

Equipment: None, besides his suit, adorned with his sigil. His suit is mostly golden yellow, with details of red and less details of black.

Thomas Clark Tom10

[/img]«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality: Tom is a carefree person. He doesn't much take to the idea of hurting people, but if someone makes him mad then he can get very aggressive and almost surge out of control. Most of all he wants the fighting to stop, and he wants people to finally treat each other with justice and equality.

Strengths: He's very adamant and headstrong, and has a good sense of morality. Most of the time he advocates a good attitude, and he has a bit of a mischievious nature. He won't do anything malicious with his speed unless you've managed to piss him off, but pranks aren't entirely out of the question.

Interests/Habits: He likes running really fast, or even at human speeds. He enjoys sports, and he doesn't ever try to use his powers to his advantage when playing with other people. Often, however, he doesn't have friends. The best games he can get are out of people who don't know who he is.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: He barely remembers his father, mother, and sister.
Place of Origin: Krypton
History: Tom'Ur came from Krypton, one of the few that were ejected on shuttles to preserve their lives. He landed on Earth, actually somewhere near Jump, and miraculously under the radar. However, he landed in such a way that his pod never ejected him, and has kept him on life support for many years. He only awoke a few years ago, when the life support ended, and has been wandering, virtually homeless, picking up what he could where he could. He eventually was taken into an orphanage and taught about the world he now lived in. He actually learned very quickly, before leaving and coming to Jump.

Last edited by Acrimonious on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Thomas Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Clark   Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 9:27 pm

Claimed!
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

Thomas Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Clark   Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 9:29 pm

Thomas Clark QswHyLz
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Thomas Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Clark   Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 5:12 am

This app has already been claimed, Izzy. Please wait to approve/deny it until Hotwire has finished. If you have a problem with Hotwire's ruling, you can talk to him or another mod - I would say preferably a higher ranking one, but this seems to be a special circumstance where that's a bit difficult. If you have already spoken with Hotwire and he's given you permission to review this app in his stead, then feel free to disregard this message.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Thomas Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Clark   Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:29 am

How long can he run?

The lack of control and stunted development seems to explain the abscence of certain kryptonian abilities such as strength and heat vision. But about the elemental powers... he can't project them right? Only hit with them? If so, how does the air elemental power work?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Thomas Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Clark   Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 12:24 pm

I'd say fifteen minutes of constant running would wear him down. With breaks in between he could probably run longer, but without exposure to sunlight it would be like taking breaks for a human.

I mean, I'd like to be able to project them, but I figured that would take it out of balance. If you don't think so, let me know. But wind would just be a kind of softer knockback I guess.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Thomas Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Clark   Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 9:34 pm

Ok. This is me speaking as a DC fan. I can understand the frost, air, and heat punches. But kryptonians, to my knowledge, have no electricity based powers. I would suggest taking that out.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

Thomas Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Clark   Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 9:46 pm

Hotwire wrote:
Ok. This is me speaking as a DC fan. I can understand the frost, air, and heat punches. But kryptonians, to my knowledge, have no electricity based powers. I would suggest taking that out.

Stepping in for a small period of time. In theory, Kryptonians CAN wield small amounts of electricity by using their superhuman speed to harness static electricity. That is all. While I haven't exactly read the app yet, this may or may not be useful to you.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Thomas Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Clark   Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 6:52 am

Suggestion duly noted. Perhaps you and Izzy consider yourself experts on Kryptonians, but they're not exactly an unknown field to me either. I didn't create him to be like a canon Kryptonian, as you may infer from his fractured development.

So unless the lightning makes it unbalanced, I'd like to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Thomas Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Clark   Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 3:52 pm

Bumpity, bump bump bumpity, bump...look at Hotty go...bumpity bump bump bumpity bump...o'er the hills of...uhm...scrap? I dunno
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Thomas Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Clark   Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:14 pm

Sorry, real life took me for a joyride and crashed me into a tree this week. I don't think the speed is too bad. And I don't see any ungodly strength... so...

Thomas Clark 5-1
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Thomas Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Clark   Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Claimed!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Thomas Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Clark   Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 2:49 pm

Elemental Attunement
Could you say how exactly hot the fire his, how cold the ice is, how many watts is in the electricity, and how much pressure the wind is. Thank you! After that I can approve it!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Thomas Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Clark   Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 3:19 pm

I'm gonna say...3,000 F for the fire. -250 F for the ice. The pressure of the wind...I dunno how that equates. Basically if he goes at a really high speed I want him to be able to knock people off their feet.

As for electricity, it's not the voltage that's to worry about. It's the current. Any electrical device used on a house wiring circuit can, under certain conditions, transmit a fatal current. While any amount of current over 10 milliamps (0.01 amp) is capable of producing painful to severe shock, currents between 100 and 200 mA (0.1 to 0.2 amp) are lethal.

So maybe nothing exceeding 0.1 amps.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Thomas Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Clark   Thomas Clark Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 3:21 pm

Okie dokie! Thank you for the clarification!

Thomas Clark Kylo_r18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thomas Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Clark   Thomas Clark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Clark
Page 1 of 1