Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Vote_lcapEmily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Voting_barEmily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Vote_lcapEmily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Voting_barEmily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Empty
PostSubject: Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)    Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Emily "Kitty" Thomas

Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  162ce886f476ae98831a0510084c66cc

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Emily Thomas
Nickname(s): Emi, Lili, Kitty, Cat-girl
Codename: Neko
Alias(es): n/a
Classification: Meta-human
Affiliation: Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Golden
Gender Female
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 121 lbs
Other Traits: None.

===POWERS===

Powers: Animal Morphing: More specifically, kitty morphing! Emily can transform into a small house cat at will, or involuntarily when feeling threatened or scared. She can only stay in this form for half an hour at a time and needs one hour to recuperate.

Skills: Excellent gymnast. Very flexible.

Weaknesses: Anything harmful to a human.

Anything distracting to a cat... I.e. Catnip, shiny things, lights, balls of yarn... They'll make her eyes get big and she'll be like putty in your hands.

Even though she is flexible like a cat, she was not granted supreme reflexes.

She's not a fighter.

Equipment: None.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Let's go with... flexible. She can be shy at first, but knows when to stand up for herself and others. She's easily intimidated though which makes things difficult at times.

Strengths: Intelligent, diplomatic, open-minded.

Interests/Habits: Reading, gymnastics, climbing trees, chasing mice and balls of string, being distracted.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Michelle Thomas (Mother) David Thomas (Father/recently deceased)
Place of Origin: Jump City, California
History: Emily was born to a grade A, middle class family in beautiful California. Her life was simple growing up. She had fun and played with everyone. The girl was smart and never had a problem in school. As soon as she could walk, which was relatively early but nothing extraordinary, her mom put her in gymnastics. Emily loved it. She felt right at home and was even on pace to becoming an Olympic gymnast!

That was until she hit puberty. As soon as 6th grade really got into full swing, so did her powers. The humiliation of having ears and a tail spring out of nowhere caused her father to yank her out of school and gymnastics. He was ashamed to call her his daughter.

When the war hit, David signed up for the draft and went into battle. The news came home just before our men pulled out that he had lost his life. Michelle and Emily mourned for days afterwards, but eventually, began to move on with their lives.

Emily found out about this new class via the internet and begged her mom to let her go. After just a short week of discussion, it was settled. She was both excited and scared... It would be the first time she had joined the public school system in about five years!
Sample rp:

Last edited by Joy on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)    Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:08 am

Done!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)    Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:56 pm

My only beef in this fish salad is the fact you put very flexible under other traits when it should be under skills. fix that and youre good to go.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)    Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:41 pm

Picky picky sissy. :P
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)    Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:52 pm

Sorry I just wanna make sure everything is where it should be before I approved and locked this.

Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Harley11

THE RETURN OF MY STAMP IS HERE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)    Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emily "Kitty" Thomas (B-Team!)
Page 1 of 1