Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Yang Xiao Long Vote_lcapYang Xiao Long Voting_barYang Xiao Long Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Yang Xiao Long

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:50 pm

" I want a life where I don't know what tomorrow will bring. And that will be a good thing.”

Yang Xiao Long

Yang Xiao Long _rwby__yang_xiao_long_by_ryand_13-d9sekwz

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Yang Xiao Long
Nickname(s): Little Firecracker, Muzzleflash
Codename: Ranger
Alias(es):
Race: Metahuman
Affiliation: Teen Titans

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Lilac
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 148 lbs
Other Traits: Eyes turn red when she uses her kinetic backlash or when enraged.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers:

Aura
Yang’s soul is manifested as an aura, which works as an invisible barrier against physical and mental attacks. So long as her aura is intact, Yang is very difficult to get to. However, Yang’s aura can be broken and this is manifested in the form of a golden shimmer over her body. This is rather difficult to miss unless you aren’t paying attention. Yang’s aura covers herself, her mechanical arms, and whatever outfit or armor she happens to be wearing at the time. While in its standard form and protecting her body, Yang’s aura can take about 22 tons of force before it buckles and gives way. Yang’s aura can be charged by remaining passive for about half an hour, or it can be recharged manually by absorbing fire, which is covered in its own sub-power. Yang’s aura is only present so long as she is conscious. While asleep or knocked out she is vulnerable to both physical and mental attacks.

• Manual Recharge -Yang’s aura is recharged through heat. By remaining passive in a warm environment like outside on a summer day or inside in the heat, her aura will slowly regain its power. Yang can also use fire to recharge her aura much more quickly, but much less efficiently. Typically recharging her aura will cause Yang to consume the flame being used, and it will generally only give her anywhere between 1-5 tons of aura-usage depending on the flame, with 5 being something large like a bonfire. Yang has difficulty consuming fires of a larger size than this, so don’t expect her to save any burning buildings with this sub-power. Due to this, Yang is completely immune to heat.
  • Kinetic Backlash - Yang’s secondary sub-power to her aura, and the manifestation of her fiery spirit. Yang can channel any hits she takes into a super-powerful attack. The best way to think of this ability is like a super-meter. As Yang’s aura takes a hit, this power’s strength will increase up to a cap of 3 tons. She can then expend the meter for an attack. If she misses, the energy for this attack is lost and must be regained by taking more punishment. This power can also be used by Yang to superheat herself for a period of time. The heat generated by this technique cannot be absorbed back into aura.

Martial Arts Mastery
Yang has trained for years to become a master of Sambo, Jiu Jitsu, Muai Thai, Eagle Style Kung Fu and Tai Kwon Do. She uses these in a mixed fighting style to keep her enemies on their toes and keep them in check and controlled during combat.

Bionic Arms
Yang is a tactical and engineering genius and as such has started her road to recovery with the creation of several different bionic arms. Given that they’re arms, she can only take one with her into the field and cannot change them remotely. Because of this, she picks whichever one she finds to be the best for the job. (These arms are covered in equipment for the sake of neatness). Additionally, Yang has the option to detach these arms freely should they become inactive or inefficient.
Spoiler:

Skills:

Physical Weaknesses:

Ice
Yang's aura is rather potent when it comes to heat. It’s the cornerstone of her power, however cold is another story. Ice based attacks would drain her aura very rapidly.  Any cryokinesis based metahumans would find it child’s play to kill nerve endings in her body, ruining its aura and likely the limb.

Electricity
Yang's aura gives her a resistance to many things, but enough power will still put her through a nasty shock.

EMP
With Yang’s new arm, EMP blasts cause massive issues for her, disabling the arm she’s using until she can make the proper repairs.

Mental Weaknesses:

Arrogance
Despite all her growth, Yang is still very arrogant. She will throw her plans out the window if a well-timed challenge is placed before her by her target. She is still cocky, but her veteran status has trained her to resist these urges...even if it's still hard for her.

Friends and Family
Yang is still a teenage girl, and is emotional like one. Using her friends or her family against her is a surefire way to get those emotions to fire back, causing her to throw caution and logic to the wind on a complete whim trying to save them.

Equipment:

--Street Equipment--

Motorcycle

Yang does have her own motorcycle which was brought over from Japan. She does have her license to drive it and treats it better than she treats most people. It can reach up to 200 mph through acceleration. It has state of the art handling and suspension. The best money can buy, of course. Additionally, it has been modified with Robin's old tires that were found in the tower, allowing it to drive up sheer surfaces like buildings.

-Ranger Equipment-

Spoiler:

Ranger Suit
The Ranger uniform using a black hardened-kevlar suit. It features a hood over the face and black cloth, blocking her out entirely. She uses her powers to make her eyes glow red, making her greatest strength intimidation. The hood has a scanner built into it, allowing her to scan the area for structural weaknesses or perform bioscans as well as a filter allowing her to breathe despite any neurotoxins present in the air. For the sake of mobility, armor is not present on the entire suit. It is only present on the torso, arms, shins, groin and in the cowl. This is in place to cover vitals should her aura fail her, and the joints are fairly open to puncturing attacks or gunfire.

Ember Celica
The bracelets on Yang’s wrists are able to extend, covering her fists in these titanium weapons. With a punch, this weapon draws directly from her ability of kinetic backlash to fire ranged kinetic blasts that can knock down and incapacitate enemies. Additionally these weapons pack a grappling hook capable of travelling 20 stories before Yang follows it. The grappling hook is made of titanium cables.

Grenade Types
Yang’s gauntlets also have compartments packing several very tiny grenade-like devices. These can be fired from her gauntlets or placed and thrown by Yang herself. They are detonated remotely and each has a different effect.

• Bolas - Lets loose a bolas shot to ensnare enemies. These lock magnetically after making contact with a target. They lose effectiveness after 20 yards. These are made of steel cables and magnetic locks. (5 Bolas shells carried)
  • Sound Grenade – These grenades are meant to be used strategically. They emit large amounts of sound that can disorient opponents or lure guards. The sound they emit is very high pitch and can cause pain to enemies with sensitive hearing. (6 carried)
  • Frost - After striking a target, these capsules will explode and begin to encase the area in ice. These capsules can encase up to 2 feet with ice. It is about one inch thick and can be broken given enough force. (6 capsules carried)
  • Shock - After making contact, this capsule unleashes 50,000 volts into the target for 3 seconds. (The force of a standard tazer)

===BIONIC ARMS===

MK II
Spoiler:
The first model Yang created to replace the MK I. This arm was made to be super durable, to the point that at the very least Yang could always fall back on this arm. The metal used in the limb is incredibly dense, allowing it to take up to 8 tons of force directly to the joints before it begins to fail. While it doesn’t have any super strength or cannons attached to it, the arm is capable of unfolding into a plasma shield on the forearm. This plasma shield is about 3’ in every direction, and Yang can use this to block any attack up to 5 tons of force without applying the damage to her aura.

-Strengths-
As stated, this is the bulkiest design Yang could come up with. It’s incredibly difficult to break and provides an excellent defense for both her and her team if she chooses to use it as such. Additionally, a good defense can be an even greater offense. Activating the shield at key times in a fight can be used to throw her opponent off balance.

-Weaknesses-
The MK II is rather…large. It’s heavier than Yang’s other arms and it provides only one use, making it a bit more predictable in a fight if you know what it does. It also doesn’t accompany its durability with superhuman strength, meaning that strong enough strikes could knock Yang off balance for blocking them, which would tax her aura.

MK III
Spoiler:
Yang quickly saw the drawbacks of the earlier arm and created one focused around close combat. This arm is primarily made for the sake of raw damage, capable of striking with nearly 4 tons of force on any given swing. This arm can also be charged by her kinetic backlash, further increasing her striking power.

-Strengths-
This is the hardest hitting weapon in Yang’s arsenal. It hits like a truck and it hits fast. With Yang’s kinetic backlash charging in the background, it usually only takes one or two hits from this bad boy to knock someone down.

-Weaknesses-
This is also Yang’s weakest arm in the respect that it has absolutely no adaptability. While it does have Ember Celica built into it just like the other arms, it can’t do much else other than punch things and fire Yang’s special shots. It just doesn’t have any adaptability going for it.

MK IV; Bumblebee
Spoiler:
Yang’s personal favorite of the bunch and one she has affectionately taken to calling the Bumblebee. This arm trades raw power for adaptability. While her Ember Celica is still built into the arm, it can also fold back into a Sonic Cannon, courtesy of what was left of Cyborg’s blueprints in the Titans mainframe. Additionally the cannon can be used to launch Yang’s many grenade types at her foes over a long distance. The hand is also capable of firing out as a grappling hook using titanium cables, allowing Yang to zip along rooftops and battlefields with ease. Thanks to the reliability of this arm and its ability to traverse terrain, this is her favorite arm to use while out on the town.

-Strengths-
This is the most adaptable of Yang’s designs yet, capable of moving quickly in combat and out. While the arm is perfectly valid in hand to hand combat, Yang’s sonic cannon makes for an even better option. The weapon is capable of knocking holes in brick walls rather easily. This weapon fires at a maximum of 1 ton of force, but can be weakened for less durable foes.

-Weaknesses-
As previously stated, The MK 4 isn’t a very strong arm. In fact, it’s no stronger than Yang’s normal arm. While it can channel her kinetic backlash ability, this arm will not be lifting any cars or something any time soon, and it is best suited to stealth or ranged operations. If Yang finds herself in hand to hand combat with this arm, it has structural weaknesses in the joints that can be exploited, causing her aura to be taxed even more to protect the synthetic arm.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality:
Since her journey to America, Yang has changed so much. She values hardwork and friendship over all else, cares more for others than she does herself, and focuses almost entirely on a team-based point of view. She's grown so much, making her father beyond proud of her. (And probably the girl playing her but hey...) Yang is still a very easy going friend, trying to keep everyone's spirits up in the darkest of times and acting as a bit of a psychologist for them all. Long story short, if someone needs her, she's always on speed dial.

Strengths:
Warm-Hearted Person
Veteran Hero

Interests/Habits:
Training
Politics
Economics

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Taiyang Xiao Long (father)
Place of Origin: Tokyo, Japan
History:
When she was younger, Yang tried the super hero thing. Oh boy did she try. Back in Japan, things were different though. Things were harder with firmly rooted gangs and monsters and...oh man. But I'm getting ahead of myself, and things tend to go better when characters explain themselves, eh? Lets let Yang do the talking.

"Well...lets see...I was born in Japan, no matter how not-asian I may look. There I was raised by my daddy, and mom who...really wasn't around much. Regardless, it was really obvious I had powers when I was little. My eyes would glow red when I got mad, I'd fall from places and get up without anything wrong with me, and apparently I was a complete pain in the *#& during the diaper days. So...school was stupid for me, honestly.

I was treated...kind of oddly. You'd figure a kid with genius level intellect would just stroll through, but it was pretty rough. Not because the work was difficult or anything, honestly I barely applied myself. What made it rough was people. The teachers would go out of their way to make me feel uncomfortable because of how smart I was, and other kids picked on me a lot. At the front of that were Melanie and Miltia, the twins. They were the daughters of my dad's business partner, we just call him Junior. Honestly? They're *#&%#!$ metahumans who think they own the world because they have money and other people didn't. They were basically everything I could have been, but their torment just drove me to be the radical opposite. So...I guess I should thank them...oddly enough.

I finished high school around the age of 14, and that's when I tried to do the whole hero thing. I was a really stupid kid who tried to deal with all the rampant crime. Word to the wise, don't mess with Japanese gangs when you have nothing but some basic martial arts and gadgets on you. They will SERIOUSLY mess you up. That was the wakeup call, and my Dad decided it would be safer for me to just work in the company when I finished college...which I did around 16 I might add.

So I worked in the engineering business for a while, and it was easy enough. I rose through the ranks of my own accord, and decided I wanted to do the hero thing again. Dad...wasn't keen on it and moved us to the American branch of our company. That's where the others come in. The Titans.

When I met them, it was the weirdest feeling of my life. Robin and all the others that I WANTED to meet were all completely gone, and I wasn't the only one who was looking for them either. Because of that I found people like Bow, Harmon, Yoshi, Ravian and Meta. And I was the one in charge for so long. It felt...wrong. I didn't feel like I should be in charge of all these heroes when I could barely stop a drug deal back in Japan. So I dove directly into bettering myself. Whether it be gadgets or fighting, I wanted to be the best hero I could be and make myself worth their time. Along the way though, I guess I forgot not to be so...distant.

When the Zydon Empire showed up, the team was barely ready to stand, let alone fight. We got punished pretty hard for that. The tower was in ruins and I lost my arm. The nerves and cells in it were killed by a cyromancer alien, so it had to be amputated. Bow stuck with me through it, and after she left...Rav took over. When the others left the team, Rav still stuck by me. He was going to fight with me, even if he would be doing all the work. Because he believed in me and what I thought was right. I appreciated that. I appreciated that a lot.

So Hotwire went off with his own squad to investigate Tiberius, and me and Ravian were left in a rebuilt tower. Things were looking...pretty rough when the Russians came. They demolished my tower, tried to kill me and Rav, and we would be dead if the others hadn't shown up to save us. I guess it shouldn't have been a surprise that Rav left after that. But it was. For some reason I just expected him to stay here, even if it was totally unrealistic.

So there I was...a Titan with no team and a leader to absolutely no one. High and mighty, right? So I was left with no options but going back to Hotwire...and I didn't expect him to actually take me. Let alone help me build new armor, make me leader again...it was humbling to see him believe in me. Amazing even.

So of course something had to come along and make me feel terrible. We had some issues with a god from a dead pantheon. Set. He managed to take me over because I was too weak. I messed up. Because of my mistakes, he almost killed my friends, using me as a weapon to do it. I’m lucky I only lost my arm for it...”

Last edited by Izzy on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:51 pm

Claimeeedd
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 8:39 pm

Aura
-Does this have a time limit when it runs out? It has to be recharged, so I'm assuming so. That being said, what is the time limit?
-Does this aura protect her from everything? I understand it takes tons of force to break it, but what about other things? I see your weaknesses, do those weaknesses go through her aura?
-Her Aura shouldn't cover her armor or what she's wearing, it should only cover her body.

Manual Recharge
-I'm a bit confused on this, does this recharge her aura and give her 1 to 5 tons to fill up on? Or is this adding to the aura she already has? As in she'll have the extra 1-5 tons?

Kinetic Backlash
-Again, just to make sure everything is clear, whatever she gets hit with, she get hit the same amount of force back right? And then it adds an extra 3 tons of force?
-If so, the 3 extra tons is unnecessary.

Bolas
What are these made out of?

Taser
200,000 volts is not the average for a taser, 50,000 volts is. You should lower it due to the sheer amount of equipment you have.

MK II
-I'm having a bit of trouble with this, you say her aura covers her entire body, so that means this mechanical arm has an extra 8 tons of force before it being broken, which is too much.

Ember Celica
-Just so I'm clear, this is just a fancy bracelet that covers her knuckles in titanium?

MK IV; Bumblebee
-How strong is the sonic canon?
-What is the grappling hook made out of?

Ranger Suit
-Alright, so I realize this was previously approved, but I think there needs to be some weak spots in this armor. Whether it be a few joints that are vulnerable, or maybe a weak spot somewhere, it needs to be done. This suit stops one of her major weaknesses, so it needs to have its own weakness to balance it out.

Sorry if my notes are a bit scattered, the contradictions in the app made it a bit hard to follow along.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 8:56 pm

Aura
- OK, So the thing about her aura is that it protects her from just about everything that isn't electricity or ice. Electricity ignores her aura, but ice rapidly drains it. Without her aura, Yang is as durable as Suzuki or Hotwire.
- Her Aura HAS to cover her armor for the sake of balance. Otherwise attacks that hit her armor wouldn't deplete her aura.

Manual Recharge
- There's a reason why it says recharge. It recharges her aura by the amount specified. About 1-5 tons. So lets say Yang and Garnet get into a scrap and Yang's aura is down to 10 tons left. Yang can then absorb a nearby fire from the fireplace to return herself to 12 tons worth of aura. She will never exceed her cap.

Kinetic Backlash
- Your concerns with the extra 3 tons a bit questionable, in my opinion. If that weren't there, it wouldn't exactly be a backlash, would it? Let's go back to the Garnet example. Let's say that Garnet gets in a really good shot and smacks Yang with her full power, so 15 tons of force. Yang would take it with her aura, placing her at 7 tons worth of Aura, and her kinetic backlash would be charged. However, 15 tons exceeds her backlash's limits. Yang's kinetic backlash strike would only hit for 3 tons of force maximum, and the rest would be stored for use with her Ember Celica or for later kinetic backlash shots.

Bolas
-Adding the material now. They are made of simple steel cables and magnetic locks.

MK II
-Well, not quite. Yang's aura protects her entire body from all damage, and it takes the damage itself. So lets say you took a shot at this incredibly tanky and bulky arm. Yang's aura would take it before anything else, meaning that the arm wouldn't be harmed. However if Yang's aura is depleted, you can now take shots at her freely and she cannot block it with her aura. This is when the durability of the arm comes into question.

Ember Celica
-Erm...wow. Rude. It's actually not a fancy bracelet, it's a shotgun-gauntlet. Instead of using shotgun shells, it draws from her kinetic backlash ability, firing non-lethal concussive blasts that hit about as hard as a human's punch. They do however coat her fists in titanium.

Bumblebee
-The sonic cannon is the same model as Cyborg's with very few changes. It can break down some bricks and knock targets back, but the exact amount of force is hard to set. I dunno what you'd recommend, but I'd say maybe a ton or two of force that can be weakened for less durable foes. Editing this in after this reply.
-The grappling hook is made of titanium cables.

Ranger Suit
-Small error on my part, the armor is not present EVERYWHERE on the suit as this would restrict movement heavily. The armor is placed along the chest, arms and back to cover vitals, should Yang's aura fail her. The joints of the armor are entirely unprotected and can be stabbed or shot.

It doesn't actually contradict itself, you just have to read more carefully Wink
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:33 pm

Ember Celica
-You should add in the description what you just told me, I had no idea it was the shotgun gauntlets.

Tasers
-This still hasn't been changed either.

Ranger Suit
-You need to add where the armor is in the description then, just to keep it clear for everyone.

Bumblebee
-I couldn't find exact stuff on cyborg's canon either, so if it just wants to push back people and break through brick walls it'd be 1 ton of force.
-Also I don't see the update on the grappling hook, but that might be just because you're still editing.

Bolas
-Same as above, I don't see the edit, but that might just be because you're still editing.

Removal
-This is out of curiosity, how does Yang change her arms? Does she have to have some kind of kinetic backlash stored up so she can rip it off? Or does she just have to unscrew it?
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:50 pm

Yes, I was still in the middle of editing for those ones you didn't see yet. Was looking up some numbers to make sure I didn't make a massive mistake.

Ember Celica
-It already lists that it fires ranged concussive blasts. It doesn't fire shotgun shells so...I dunno what you want. XD

Ranger Suit
-Was still in the middle of editing, it's there.

Bumblebee
-Edits made, was still editing.

Bolas
-Was editing

Removal
-Well, there's a machine back at the Tower that Yang can stick her arm into and it'll detach it for her, or if you get her a few different screwdrivers and enough time, she can detach it in the field. Alternatively, there is an emergency release in case of malfunction, which is triggered mentally.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 10:01 pm

Yang Xiao Long Kylo_r15
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 10:02 pm

Claimed!
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 10:39 pm

Aura - "By remaining passive in a warm environment like outside on a summer day or inside in the heat, her aura will slowly regain its power." Is this something that is notable in combat? Like is it just standing still for a second and monologuing will recharge it? Or would this be something like... the fight ends and then they have a social minute and a new fight begins and it's recharged? I would like for the only way to recharge it in combat be by absorbing fire.

Ranger Suit - I don't want it to give electricity resistance. You can't have a weakness, and then cover the weakness up with resistance. It's one of the ways a clever character can get around her durability.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm

That is correct. The fight would have to end and she'd need a minute to recharge it.

As for the armor resistance, it's really just a small thing so that she doesn't get fried and die immediately. The voltage resistance is there to give her just enough to survive it. A good blast will still knock her out. I just want it to be an option to hit her with something like that and KO her rather than kill her, you know?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 11:46 pm

Yang Xiao Long F5a15541-85e3-400c-83a1-bde993fafd3e_zps7fw2gzdx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yang Xiao Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long   Yang Xiao Long Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yang Xiao Long
Page 1 of 1