Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Vote_lcapYang Xiao Long (Re-App) Voting_barYang Xiao Long (Re-App) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Vote_lcapYang Xiao Long (Re-App) Voting_barYang Xiao Long (Re-App) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Yang Xiao Long (Re-App)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Empty
PostSubject: Yang Xiao Long (Re-App)   Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:00 am

Yang Xiao Long

Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Nn2IGWR

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Yang Xiao Long
Nickname(s):
Codename: Ranger
Alias(es):
Classification: Meta-Human
Affiliation: Hero

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Violet
Gender Female
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 185 lbs
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers:

Superhuman Intellect
As far as Yang herself, she has always been a very intelligent girl. As of her recent escapades, she has driven it to an entirely separate level, to a point you can't even consider it normal. She stands on top with an insane IQ of 198.

Superhuman Durability
Yang is pretty tanky, even as far as metahumans go. She can take 40 tons of focused pressure without a scratch, however she can freeze and be electrocuted. Her organs and other vital parts of her body are stronger than her flesh itself (just barely) along with her eardrums. This makes her relatively immune to damaging things such as infrasound.

Super Hero Veteran
Yang has been a super hero now for roughly a year and a half, living through an alien invasion, a war with the russians, and a dispute within her own team. In addition to what she knew before, constant training has resulted in her learning quite a new tricks, but her fighting style remains a mix of Sambo, Jiu Jitsu, Muai Thai, boxing, and street fighting. She has also trained to keep her body in the best condition she can, given she also owns her own company with her father.

Skills:
Has a degree in Engineering and Business

Weaknesses:

-Physical Weaknesses-

The Ranger MKII Armor
While Yang's Ranger MKII armor is an impressive sight to behold, it makes the rest of her kit seem rather...irrelevant doesn't it? Her armor isn't as durable as she is, only holding up against about 15 tons, as compared to her 40. It also locks magnetically, and if this is manipulated or the durability limit is reached, the suit can be torn apart or torn directly off of Yang, leaving her much more vulnerable without all of her fancy gadgets. Even in the armor, her martial arts abilities are borderline useless, and her infrasound firing biotech arm is shut down entirely, unable to escape its metal prison. Yang has gone for the route of adaptability, covering the most ground she can overall, but gearing up for the situation, but this opens up weaknesses of its own.

Malfunction
In addition to seemingly capping her skills, Yang's armor is known to malfunction in SEVERAL different life-threatening ways. Whether it be something as simple as faulty wiring shorting out her repulsors to a full on collapse of the helmet cutting off her breathing after a heavy blow, it doesn't change that technology is able to be manipulated or damaged if the right spot is struck.

Ice
Yang's armors are pretty well equipped to handle heat, it was a huge part of her for years after all, but cold is still an issue she can't entirely work out. Even with the help of the others. Flying too high in her new armor will result in freezing, which will cause her armor to short out. Additionally, any cryokinesis based metahumans would find it childs play to simulate the same situation, trapping her inside the heavy armor.

Electricity
Yang's armor gives her a resistance to electricity to a fault, but enough power will still put her through a nasty shock, and it can even short out her new MKII armor if enough wattage goes through a vital system.

Arm Detach
Yang's new arm can be ripped off. While she will still maintain control of the detached arm, it's still a legitimate disadvantage. If 200 or more pounds of force are exterted on the arm, it will detatch.

-Mental Weaknesses-

Arrogance
Despite all her growth, Yang is still very arrogant. She will throw her plans out the window if a well-timed challenge is placed before her by her target. She is still cocky, but her veteran status has trained her to resist these urges...even if it's still hard for her.

Friends and Family
Yang is still a teenage girl, and is emotional like one. Using her friends or her family against her is a surefire way to get those emotions to fire back, causing her to throw caution and logic to the wind on a complete whim trying to save them.

Equipment:

-Always Carried-

Biotech Arm
A gift from Tiberius, Yang has a modified organism working as her arm. Completely under her control whether attached or not through a psychic link, this detachable arm can lift up to 2 tons. This arm can be removed with enough pressure, typically about 200 lbs of pressure due to the creature's grip combined with Yang's durability. The palm of this 'arm' is capable of high-powered infrasound, up to 130 Decibels. (Anything above 125 Decibels is when sound begins to cause you pain. Consistent exposure will result in hearing loss and eventually unconsciousness.) The infrasound can be focused into a beam rather than an outward pulse of infrasound, causing a blast similar to that from Cyborg's canon, but on a weaker scale. The pulse of infrasound also can be focused in a certain direction, similar to the LRAD (Long Range Accoustic Device) used by government officials to break up riots, angry mobs and protestors. Anyone standing behind Yang or with her durability will be unaffected by this setting. Additionally, the fingers of this 'arm' and the arm itself are elastic, stretching to up to 8 total feet long (arm and fingers) while retaining usefulness.

-Street Equipment-

Motorcycle

Yang does have her own motorcycle which was brought over from Japan. She does have her license to drive it and treats it better than she treats most people. It can reach up to 200 mph through acceleration. It has state of the art handling and suspension. The best money can buy, of course. Additionally, it has been modified with Robin's old tires that were found in the tower, allowing it to drive up sheer surfaces like buildings.

-Ranger Equipment-

Ranger Suit
The Ranger uniform using a black hardened-kevlar suit. It features a hood over the face and black cloth, blocking her out entirely. She uses her powers to make her eyes glow red, making her greatest strength intimidation. The hood has a scanner built into it, allowing her to scan the area for structural weaknesses as well as a filter allowing her to breathe despite any neurotoxins present in the air. The Ranger costume is also, insulated to protect Yang from most electrical attacks up to 20 miliamps.

The Shotgauntlets

Created by her company, these are gauntlets which will be created from the golden bracer on her wrists. These bracers/gauntlets will carry 28 shot magazines in them with a rotating carousel to replace the empty ones. Once they are empty, they will open and expel the shells to allow new ones to be placed. Yang carries 30 magazines on her while in the field. These shells are not lethal and are expelled out the back, usually onto Yang's arms (which she can shrug off easily) in order to increase the velocity of her strikes through the shotgun's recoil. Additionally they've been modified by her friend Hotwire to feature a powerful wrist computer to process information, chemical formulas and environments, as well as giving her access to the Titans database in the field.

Special Shots

• Grapple Shot - Fires and retracts to a maximum of 20 stories tall. This is predominantly used for quick movement to a higher area, not combat. (4 Grapple shells carried)
  • Bolas Shot - Lets loose a bolas shot to ensnare enemies. These lock magnetically after making contact with a target. They lose effectiveness after 20 yards. (10 Bolas shells carried)
  • EMP Shot - This shell contains a small EMP node which is adhesive and sticks to a target or surface, and can be detonated remotely by Yang or set to a timer. It has a blast radius of 6 feet. (4 EMP shots carried)
  • Simple Projectiles - These shells are simply blunt and used to inflict damage to a target. They are not as powerful as an actual shotgun shell and thus cannot kill. They still hurt a lot though. (30 mags)
  • Frost Shot - After striking a target, these capsules will explode and begin to encase the area in ice. These capsules can encase up to 2 feet with ice. It is about one inch thick and can be broken given enough force. (6 capsules carried)
  • Shock Shots - After making contact, this capsule unleashes 200,000 volts into the target for 3 seconds. (The force of a standard tazer as well as Batman's armor)

-Iron Ranger-

Ranger MKII Armor

Spoiler:

Made from a titanium/nth metal alloy, this is Yang's ultimate line of defense to protect her people. Due to the alloy it is composed of, it is actually not as durable as Yang, caving at 15 tons rather than Yang's monstrous 40. Featuring an on-board AI system named Darla, this armor is made to take pretty much anything Yang herself would not normally be able to handle, pretty much requiring and anti-tank rifle to pierce it. Yang's armor focuses primarily on adaptability. Darla is connected to Yang's gauntlets, allowing her to summon the armor at will to fight for her, though travel time may vary depending on where she is. Darla and the armor are linked directly to Yang's nervous system, reacting to thought before movement, making Yang react much faster while in this armor. This armor is capable of a sustained hover or high speed flight of up to 85 mph. The armor can use this same thruster system to fire repulsor blasts capable of demolishing concrete and breaking bones. Due to it NOT being a laser, it does not travel at the speed of light and can be dodged by anyone with an above average reaction time. However if need be, the energy of her armor can be channelled directly to the chest piece to create the unibeam, a much more powerful beam that can be channelled for longer than her palm-mounted projectiles, but it takes much more power. Speaking of power, the Ranger MKII armor can be put under strenuous activity for up to 1 hour continuously before running out of power, and Darla will make a point of reminding Yang how much power she has left. Without strenuous use, the battery lasts up to 9 hours, which just goes to show how much energy the suit's various functions take up. The suit is capable of simulating super strength through a mixture of durability and hydraulic and magnetic lifts. The suit is capable of lifting 3 tons at any given time, but this requires an absurd amount of power to do continuously. Finally, the adaptability of the armor gives it a rebreather, as well as the appropriate components to exist underwater, an oxygen supply and sealable helmet for travel in space, and a heads up display including a radar, remaining power, and a direct link to Yang's various communication devices.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

Since her journey to America, Yang has changed so much. She values hardwork and friendship over all else, cares more for others than she does herself, and focuses almost entirely on a team-based point of view. She's grown so much, making her father beyond proud of her. (And probably the girl playing her but hey...) Yang is still a very easy going friend, trying to keep everyone's spirits up in the darkest of times and acting as a bit of a psychologist for them all. Long story short, if someone needs her, she's always on speed dial.

Strengths:
Warm-Hearted Person
Veteran Hero

Interests/Habits:
Training
Politics
Economics

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Sen Xiao Long (Father)
Place of Origin: Tokyo, Japan
History:
When she was younger, Yang tried the super hero thing. Oh boy did she try. Back in Japan, things were different though. Things were harder with firmly rooted gangs and monsters and...oh man. But I'm getting ahead of myself, and things tend to go better when characters explain themselves, eh? Lets let Yang do the talking.

"Well...lets see...I was born in Japan,no matter how not-asian I may look. There I was raised by my daddy, and mom who...really wasn't around much. Regardless, it was really obvious I had powers when I was little. My eyes would glow red when I got mad, I'd fall from places and get up without anything wrong with me, and apparently I was a complete pain in the ass during the diaper days. So...school was stupid for me, honestly.

I was treated...kind of oddly. You'd figure a kid with genius level intellect would just stroll through, but it was pretty rough. Not because the work was difficult or anything, honestly I barely applied myself. What made it rough was people. The teachers would go out of their way to make me feel uncomfortable because of how smart I was, and other kids picked on me a lot. At the front of that were Melanie and Miltia, the twins. They were the daughters of my dad's business partner, we just call him Junior. Honestly? They're ass%#!$ metahumans who think they own the world because they have money and other people didn't. They were basically everything I could have been, but their torment just drove me to be the radical opposite. So...I guess I should thank them...oddly enough.

I finished high school around the age of 14, and that's when I tried to do the whole hero thing. I was a really stupid kid who tried to deal with all the rampant crime. Word to the wise, don't mess with Japanese gangs when you have nothing but some basic martial arts and gadgets on you. They will SERIOUSLY mess you up. That was the wakeup call, and my Dad decided it would be safer for me to just work in the company when I finished college...which I did around 16 I might add.

So I worked in the engineering business for a while, and it was easy enough. I rose through the ranks of my own accord, and decided I wanted to do the hero thing again. Dad...wasn't keen on it and moved us to the American branch of our company. That's where the others come in. The Titans.

When I met them, it was the weirdest feeling of my life. Robin and all the others that I WANTED to meet were all completely gone, and I wasn't the only one who was looking for them either. Because of that I found people like Bow, Harmon, Yoshi, Ravian and Meta. And I was the one in charge for so long. It felt...wrong. I didn't feel like I should be in charge of all these heroes when I could barely stop a drug deal back in Japan. So I dove directly into bettering myself. Whether it be gadgets or fighting, I wanted to be the best hero I could be and make myself worth their time. Along the way though, I guess I forgot not to be so...distant.

When the Zydon Empire showed up, the team was barely ready to stand, let alone fight. We got punished pretty hard for that. The tower was in ruins and I lost my arm. The nerves and cells in it were killed by a cyromancer alien, so it had to be amputated. Bow stuck with me through it, and after she left...Rav took over. When the others left the team, Rav still stuck by me. He was going to fight with me, even if he would be doing all the work. Because he believed in me and what I thought was right. I appreciated that. I appreciated that a lot.

So Hotwire went off with his own  squad to investigate Tiberius, and me and Ravian were left in a rebuilt tower. Things were looking...pretty rough when the Russians came. They demolished my tower, tried to kill me and Rav, and we would be dead if the others hadn't shown up to save us. I guess it shouldn't have been a surprise that Rav left after that. But it was. For some reason I just expected him to stay here, even if it was totally unrealistic.

So there I was...a Titan with no team and a leader to absolutely no one. High and mighty, right? So I was left with no options but going back to Hotwire...and I didn't expect him to actually take me. Let alone help me build new armor, make me leader again...it was humbling to see him believe in me. Amazing even.

With the war over and the new base being here...the Titans are still a thing, but my luck is holding true. Jenny's gone, and Meta and Harmon grow more distant by the day it feels. I just want to branch out a bit, ya know? So I'll try working on my own for a while, still on the team, we just don't travel in a pack anymore. I guess we'll see what the future holds, eh?"

Last edited by Izzerz on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long (Re-App)   Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:21 pm

This is to inform you that your app is currently under review. Please be patient and I will follow with any questions or concerns about your app. After any corrections are made, there will be another review, followed by another set of  questions and concerns. This will continue until I have no further questions or concerns regarding your character, upon which it will be approved. I imagine that by now you're quite familiar with this process, however in the interest of what is fair, I intend to be as thorough as possible.
Kindest regards,
Silent Night
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long (Re-App)   Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 2:15 am

And now...I whistle.

*whistles*
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long (Re-App)   Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:50 am

Transferred from our Skype conversation as requested.

Regards,
Silent Night

Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:18 pm Topic: Re: Izzy's App
This is the Skype message I sent her:

I suppose my main concern is that she seems very unbalanced. I'm just going to go from the top of the app down and comment on things as I go: She has superhuman intellect. Alone that's fine. You say she doesn't maintain forms of detective ability, which as far as I'm concerned means nothing - someone of her proposed intelligence would have no problem learning such skills. But again, alone her level of intelligence is fine as a power. Next you have superhuman durability. Being able to take 40 tons of focused pressure is certainly "pretty tanky." By itself, it's fine. However when combined with her level of intelligence, it throws up a red flag. Generally, there should be a balance between intelligence and other superhuman traits, as intelligence tends to let one invent a way around one's limitations. For example, Iron man is smart enough to create his armor to overcome his human level of durability. A noteable exception wouls be Bruce Banner/The Hulk, however he arguably loses a chunk of his intelligence (as Bruce Banner) when he gains his durability and strength (when he becomes the Hulk and loses most of his ability to tell friend from foe.) However, as you merely mention an extreme level of durability, and not strength, lets move on for the moment. You also mention in the same section that her organs and eardrums have a simmilar level of durability. While this makes sense, it adds further immunity from other people's attacks in the form of making her "relatively immune to damaging things such as infrasound." As with your last power, alone, this is all completely acceptible. However together, they throw up a red flag, as she becomes immune to a large number of attacks while being smart enough to counter anyone with the ability to freeze or electrocute her. (Even a person of average intelligence would know to target those types of enemies first, etc.) However for now we will continue on. I don't have too much to say about the "Super Hero Veteran" section, as while her fighting style seems to be a bit of a catch all, there's nothing inherently wrong with that.
Her skills as an "Engineering Mastermind" throw up another red flag: not only is there no description, implying that there is no limit to her engineering capabilities as there is no written limit on her profile, but it also implies that she is able to engineer a device to counter any weakness she currently has, such as insulating herself against cold or electricity via a special undersuit - which would completely negate her current weaknesses and make her nigh invunerable. Speaking of weaknesses, you mention her armor as a weakness, but you avoid any mention of how much damage it can take - merely saying that "something that can punch through her armor will likely absolutely decimate the girl inside." This implies that not only is there no upper limit to what her suit can take, it also makes it more of a strength than a weakness as it adds to her already superhuman durability to the point where it can resist things that would effortlessly tear through over 40 tons of resistance. You also play down her martial prowess, but combined with her intelligence, she shouldn't be in a situation where she's unable to avoid taking whatever godly power that can punch through her suit. As for her malfunction weakness, it's fine to have, but with her skill in engineering and her intelligence she'd be able to eliminate it with a few hours and a wrench. A weakness shouldn't be something you can just get rid of arbitrarilly. Under mental weakness, you say she's arrogant and that she'll abandon her plans if challanged, but with her durability at it's current level, I don't see what would pose a challange other than someone like Superboy/Superman. In addition, you immediately take it all back by saying that her status as a veteran lets her resist the urge to accept the challenge. You also mention that she will throw caution to the wind in order to save friends and family, but she has no other weakness to capitalize on, so the act of threatening her family is wasted.
Moving on to her equipment, her biotech arm is very powerful, but on it's own it's acceptible. It's balanced because while it is incredibly powerful - able to lift 7.5 tons, able to release damaging levels of sound, and elasticity, it can be removed via a realistic level of pressure. However as the arm is not Yang, it is unclear as to whether or not it shares her durability or anything similar.
Her motorcycle is fine, though her Engineering skill puts up a red flag once again as there is little stopping her from modding it.
There is nothing wrong with her hood either, save for a single sentence: "She uses her powers to make her eyes glow red, making her greatest strength intimidation." This is more of a nitpick than anything, but there's nothing in her powers that would let her do so, unless there were some kind of lenses she engineered to make it look like her eyes were glowing.
The shotguantlets themselves don't make sense, though maybe it's just my own misunderstanding: is the weapon mounted forward or backward? You make it seem as though it fires forward almost like Deadshot's wrist mounted gun, but then you say that the recoil increases the velocity of her strikes, which would require the gun to be firing backwards in order to be true. If they fire backwards to increase the velocity of her strikes, why bother with all of the special types of shot? She'd only ever be shooting her own arms. 0-0 Speking of her shots, where does she carry 840 rounds of shotgun shells? In addition, how is she carrying that much weight? Let alone these other types of shot. In addition, just because the power is lower does not mean that a shotgun isn't lethal. It's usually not how fast you fire a projectile (up to a certain point of course) but what the projectile is. Even at subsonic speeds, lead pellets are easilly capable of shreding flesh and causing lethal wounds. Typically, riot squads will fire beanbag pellets and teargas cannisters. Both of these are still cabable of breaking bone, but the type of impact and the way the kinetic force is delivered allows the victim's body to better absorb the blow, rather than simply tearing through flesh but stopping sooner thanks to less power.
Moving on to the iron ranger itself, you mention that it takes an anti-tank rifle to penetrate it. It would be noce to have a concrete upper limit, as this currently implies that the suit is capable of withstanding upwards of 665856 tons per inch (The M40 106mm Recoilless Rifle firing a 1.36 kg shell at 1200 ft per second) which is far too high. Deathstroke wears armor incorperating Nth metal, and his own armor has been penetrated by a mere mutant (non cannon source, but done so by people who've done far more research into their weapons and armor than I have - look into ScrewAttack's Deadpool Vs. Deathstroke on youtube) which makes me think that the current durability is way too high. I'm also not sure how durability will simulate super strength, other than her not being crushed under something that she catches. If she is able to summon this armor at will and it essentially has all of Iron man's capabilities, then I fail to see why she needs her bike, other than for flavor reasons I suppose.

As a final overal statement, you took your charecter and added on all of (essentially) Iron man's abilites and powers, but gave her none of his weaknesses. You have a char who, as she is, is not only nearly immune to all conventional attacks but has the ability to eliminate her current "weaknesses" with enough time and a wrench. It feels like you're trying to have a char who is able to do too much: Having basically Iron man+Robin/batgirl is fine because the char is still human, and therefore vunerable out of her armor. Having a super durable tanky badass with gadgets is fine because she wouldn't be a genius who can always either invent a new gadget or think their way out of any situation. You've taken the best of both worlds and given yourself a defense against everything (theoretically, through either what she already has or through her ability to engineer a solution) and while that is arguable as something many heroes at least strive for, the key word is strive. You have to have some sort of weakness that makes her beatable in a realistic manner by someone who isn't tailored to beat her. 0-0
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long (Re-App)   Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:19 pm

I've made edits, and as I've been saying I feel Silent is missing a significant point, which I've highlighted.

Yang's arsenal and skillset pretty much lets her spec into one of two options on the battlefield. Either she can stand back and blast from a distance, fly in and be a brawler, or stay on the outside and protect civilians. But she cannot do EVERYTHING no matter how hard she tries. It is up to the other characters and players to recognize this and play to this strength, which would likely topple her rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long (Re-App)   Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:07 pm

Officially requesting a new mod claim the app.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long (Re-App)   Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:36 am

1. I am not claiming your app
2. It's only been 2 days as of your latest reply that you announced that you edited your app which I do not believe is enough time for dar to reply to it so I do not believe it is right for you to request a new mod for what (if i am wrong sorry) I think is for you to avoid causing your character to become even weaker due to some one who knows what they are doing looking at your app and finding and fixing its flaws that they can see due to their greater knowledge in the matter.
3. I have been keeping in touch with Silent and have sent him a screen shots of your concerns and here is what he wrote it will not say his name or anything due to his privacy since the email is his personal one with his real name on it and unlike me apparently everyone doesn't know his full real name. So this is his reply to your concerns I hope your have best of luck with your app.
4. I have cut off my IRL friends names off the side my email and real name and all of zacks and the part of the emails that were addressed to me not you but left some dots from it so you know that there was text there aka it was a legit email and not a fake if you still think it is not real feel free to ask zack when he returns next month to us internet.
5. Yes i am aware of all my tabs on the other window, I am a proud tab hoarder, potion hoarder, and hayley williams picture hoarder.

Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Hjvmhv10

here is the typed out text that I will copy and paste if you can not enlarge that picture or nto see it for what ever reason:

As for Izzy, if you like you can tell her this by posting on on her app: "I understand that your character isn't capable of being everywhere at once or doing everything every time. I understand her psychological issues arising from being unable to save everyone. My point, which I worry you are missing, is that a lack of omnipresence and mental trauma are not sufficient weaknesses for the abundance of strengths you have given her. To anticipate your next point - one you have already made, I also understand that several of her abilities and/or some of her gear has been acquired through roleplay. That's all well and good, but this is precisely why such things should be very carefully monitored and weighed before being given out. I evaluated your character's profile, not her rp timeline. As she was when I saw, she had numerous strengths and gadgets with insufficient weaknesses to justify such power and as such was an incredibly unbalanced character, if not the least balanced character who's app I've thus far read. I have not missed your point, in fact I have repeatedly shown you the flaw in that logic. However I am currently crossing the Atlantic. Internet is scarce at best. If you think you can convince someone else to shove your character through and get you way, be my guest. For the good of the site however, I sincerely hope someone with a genuine interest in balancing your char and slowing this absurd power creep that has been plaguing the site takes over instead."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long (Re-App)   Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:25 pm

Alternatively, lets talk about absurd power creep since you're so enthralled with the idea of it. Did you know that a bullet can kill Yang? Literally any bullet? Despite being the tankiest character on the site, she can be killed by any shmuck with a gun, which is why the armor is necessary. Does that explain anything for you? Or maybe we should talk about how this mod in particular is online one day in a month, is never on again and thinks he should still have full control over this after he hasn't been around to see the site change, have a feel for the current level everything is, and see what characters and roleplayers have been here to work with it to grow.

Maybe instead of complaining that no one oversaw the growth of certain characters, people should have actually been doing their jobs and doing that? And before you even assume that you can go through some form of disciplinary action over this, I am entitled to my opinion of all of you, just like how you seem to be entitled to an opinion of me being a whiney brat who just wants what she wants.

Regardless, lets entertain these ideas.

A lack of weaknesses?

First of all, she STILL has a weakness to cold, a devastating one at that. And everything about her runs on technology. Hotwire can literally ruin her entire existence if she ever got out of line, to put it nicely. Not to mention, you mentioned she has none of Iron Man's weaknesses, and that is a load of bull. Tony Stark is not the weak link of Iron Man, it is the reliance on fickle technology, Yang has this weakness. Her suit can be hacked rather easily if Darla is aiding her in combat, and as I listed the suit is viable to malfunction in several LIFE THREATENING ways. Cutting off air, repulsors shorting out, magnetic locks giving out. These things can happen, and can even be influenced.

Secondly, she does not have ALL of these at once. She is limited to one loadout. Lets take Call of Duty as an example, no matter how much I hate it. You have your 5 custom classes and you have to choose which is the best at hand. Until that confrontation is over (basically once you die in the game) you are limited to that sniper rifle you chose to take with you. And if the situation called for an SMG, well you're just out of luck.

I've also dropped the limits of her suit and even her biotech arm extensively. The durability of her armor by over 20 tons and the strength of both that and her biotech arm by 8, something I was horribly adamant against doing, but hey I'm impersonable and just want to get what I want right?

Now if you're going to keep fighting and insulting me like this, I'm going to fight back. I don't plan to roll over when you or any others talk down to me, and I do hope you'll remember that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long (Re-App)   Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:33 pm

This application is denied. It will no longer be reviewed.

Silent has deemed this application to be too strong to accept. This point is not negotiable, and it is not something to complain about. That is the reason the application is denied. The app will no longer be reviewed because there has been disrespect shown to the moderator tasked with reviewing it. The staff here is not paid for their efforts. Any time they put in is on a purely volunteer basis. To put it simply, we don't get paid enough to put up with disrespectful members.

Further disrespect shown to members of the staff will result in a permanent ban from Teen Titans Legacy. Please take this to heart.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yang Xiao Long (Re-App)   Yang Xiao Long (Re-App) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yang Xiao Long (Re-App)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: